All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 45'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a selfish woman

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Style is difficult to read. It's hard to "see" what you're describing.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

A wonderful wrap up to a memorable relationship. Dave needed someone for his own, and he found Becky. They are both lucky to have each other. But it's always sad when the new relationship takes over. I have been there where it's not an easy or complete breakup. It's understandable for passions to flare between old lovers, especially newly old ones. And you didn't plan for him to drop by. It just happened. A fitting, passionate ending to the physical side of the relationship. It's great that you are all good friends still. That's the important thing, I think.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Hi Pip, having the last fling with Dave was possibly a fitting end to the intimate relationship with him, but pleased you still have a friendly relationship with him and Becky. I’ll be interested to read about your later adventures and whether Dave knows about them and whether that put yet another dynamic into the relationship?!

Have your short break, but do come back with more details of your sexy adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic Story! Sorry to see it end.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Another triumph. Your story is touching, loving and moving. Thank you, Pippa! Dave is lucky to have been able to share you for as long as he did; you are clearly someone special. Five stars, JB

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A whore never retires, they just rot away.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I did write a comment on this a day or so ago but it doesn’t seem to have been uploaded - not sure whether it broke some sort of protocol, but it didn’t include anything controversial. So who knows??!!!

Anyway it was a fitting ending to your relationship with Dave and concluded a great series. However I am looking forward to reading about later sexploits that you have indulged in - enjoy your break but don’t keep me waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi. I've blasted through your stories ( the whole lot in the werks since Christmas). They are great, good fun and delightfully erotic. Thank you and you have made this old Essex man happy. Thanks again Ian

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

The end to (for me) a compelling real life story, which I jumped into with both feet.

Your writing drew me in from the first day I started to read it and through these

pages we have become friends ( well I think so)

Stay well , fit and lucky Pip & John (love you both). X

d0br0d0br04 months ago

Wow. Just wow. Absolutely riveting and enjoyable. Love these memoirs. And btw, 26thNC is a dink. Serious problems there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES