Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," I said.

"I'll come too," Lesley added.

David looked as white as a sheet as we helped him into the Land Rover and we drove the ten miles or so to Daniel's rented villa slowly so as not to feel every bump in the road. David protested that he was fine and that Ruth should go back to the party but Ruth wasn't in favour of that idea at all. So she put David to bed then came back and joined us.

"He's ok," said Ruth. "It's just that it's been non-stop all this week and it's finally caught up with him. Sometimes I guess that we all forget he's still on medication. Myself included. He just needs a few days' rest."

"If you're sure," said Lesley.

"I'm sure. You both get back to the party. You've not had much of a celebration today, have you?"

"We need to tell you something before we go," Lesley said.

"What's that?" asked Ruth.

"Steven and I are getting married next week." Lesley began. "We only decided yesterday but I'm afraid neither of us can wait. It's just going to be a simple ceremony in a registry office before Steven goes back to university. I really wanted the fairy tale wedding. I still do, but I can't bear not to be married to Steven for another year. I hope you understand Ruth."

"Oh Lesley, of course I understand and I'm so happy for you both. That's great news. There's no problem we can still have a blessing in the church next summer if you like and then you can have your party."

"You're not disappointed."

"I'm disappointed that we won't be there for your wedding. I'm afraid David's not up to travelling and besides he doesn't fly. But I'm so happy for you."

"Oh thank you Ruth."

Lesley hugged Ruth and the two of them shed a tear.

"Everything is changing," said Ruth. "Faster than I thought it would but I couldn't have dreamed that it would work out so well for the two of you. You were too bright a star to spend your life reading books in a flat in Nottingham. Now you're going to be married, you're moving to London and starting the next chapter. I think my work is done, but we'll always be here for you both. You know that."

"I won't be in London all of the time and I promise that the week you come back Steven and I will come visit and not just for a cup of tea, so tell David to build up his strength."

"We'll come and say goodbye properly tomorrow," I said giving the still tearful Ruth a hug.

"Go on you two, get back to the party. It's nearly midnight."

"Is it?" said Lesley. Come on Steven we need to get back. Kate will be going spare if we're not there at midnight."

We drove back to the party and made it with a couple of minutes to spare. Kate was indeed anxious but Lesley told her we couldn't reveal the secret until everyone was together and so Kate went round herding everyone up. It was too loud in the main marquee and so we went and sat outside around a table. The group consisted of Daniel and Kate, Fabien and Lesley, Michael and Claire and us.

Lesley looked as if she was going to burst as she began her speech.

"Half of you already know what I'm going to say but we agreed that we wouldn't speak about it on Saturday. Technically it's now Sunday and so I'm able to reveal our big secret." Lesley paused for dramatic effect.

"Oh do get on with it sis'" said Kate. "I've been waiting all day for this."

"Ok. Steven and I are going to get married on Thursday," Lesley blurted out.

"I knew it," said Kate and addressing herself to Daniel she said, "I told you didn't I?"

"Calm down Kate, let Lesley finish," Daniel replied.

"There isn't much more to say other than the two of us are desperate to get married. It was Michael that made us realise it and he is going to help us with the registry office. So if you are all available on Thursday then we'd very much like you to be there."

Kate launched herself at Lesley and the two of them hugged.

"Congratulations," said Daniel. "I think you are doing the right thing. I don't know of a couple more suited. If I could make suggestion 'tho,"

"Of course," said Lesley.

"Why don't you fly back with us on Monday rather than riding back. Peters can put the BMW in the van with mine and that way you and Kate can get ready for the wedding."

"It's only going to be a small affair. Just the people at this table and Steven's parents, that's all."

"No sister of mine is going to get married in jeans and a tee shirt. You're coming back with us on Monday and we're going to find you a dress," said Kate.

"It makes sense," I said. "We'll do that. But we'll need to sort out some tickets."

"No need," said Daniel. "I'll let the pilot know tomorrow. We've hired a private plane back. It's only a little thing but there's room for four."

"I think that this calls for a celebration," said Carole. "Let's open a bottle of champagne."

"We'll see you in the marquee," said Lesley. "I just need to ask Michael and Claire something, if that's ok?"

When everyone had left in search of champagne Lesley turned to Michael.

"I can't thank you enough for making my dream come true Michael, but I have one more favour to ask you. I won't be offended if you decline, so if you feel uncomfortable then I'll understand. I know it's a registry office and there won't be many people there but I would really like to be walked down the aisle. The trouble is that I don't have anyone. I know that I'm not your daughter and you're not my dad but would you consider doing this for me."

Michael didn't answer immediately. His eyes filled up with tears and he clasped his wife's hand in his own. Claire embraced him and whispered to him that it was alright to cry as he put his head on her shoulder. After a short while he regained his composure and with his other hand he reached out to Lesley.

"I'd be honoured to Lesley, thank you for asking me," he said as he wiped his eyes. "Every father dreams of walking his daughter down the aisle. Fate decided that wasn't to be but nothing now would give me greater pleasure than doing this for you."

Lesley reached over to Michael and Claire and the three of them hugged.

"Well," said Michael. "I think that Claire and I might take a moment out here together and then turn in. We've a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Ok," said Lesley.

"Tell Ian and Cathy that we'll leave the door open for them."

"We will," said Lesley, hugging them one more time. "Goodnight."

By the time we got back Fabien and Kate had been collared by some more friends so Kate and Lesley hit the dance floor again while Daniel was talking to the H.R. head and his wife. So I decided to allow myself a beer since it was getting on. As I reached the bar I saw Sophie also getting a drink.

"Hi there," I said.

"Hello again," she replied. "You look a bit smarter than before."

"You're still looking as good as last time," I said, then thought how corny it sounded.

"Thank you."

"Where's Pierre?"

"Oh he's dancing with our friend Emma. You'd like her she's very pretty and great fun but she's here on her own tonight. Her husband is posted away at the moment. They also met Carole and Fabien through swinging."

"I see." I said a bit awkwardly. "Have you had a good time?"

"It's a lovely reception and it was very nice of Carole to invite us but to be honest I'm not sure that we fit in here."

"I don't know about that."

"Come, let me introduce you to Emma."

We went back into the marquee and Pierre was talking to a very pretty young blonde probably a couple of years younger than himself. I shook hands with Pierre then kissed the girl on both cheeks. She said something to me in French but I gestured an apology and she laughed then turned to Sophie and said something to her in French.

"Emma just said that the next time you come to Annecy you can definitely fuck her the way you fucked me the other night."

"Please tell her it would be a pleasure," I laughed.

Sophie relayed the message and Emma laughed too and blushed a little.

At that point Lesley arrived with Kate. I knew that Lesley wasn't jealous but I also knew that it was important to her that other women knew who I belonged to. Lesley and Kate then kissed Sophie and Pierre in turn and were then introduced to Emma. Emma, emboldened by the fact that she didn't have to talk directly to strangers, told Sophie something.

"Emma says that she's sure her husband would want to fuck you both if you ever come back."

Lesley and Kate looked a bit taken aback by this.

"Believe me," said Sophie. "If you saw Claude, Emma's husband, then you'd want to be fucked by him. Claude is a member of the Patrouille de France, France's elite aerobatic team. They are based near Annecy."

"When are we coming back?" said Kate to Lesley.

"Soon I think," replied Lesley.

Everyone laughed and Sophie turned to me and asked me if it would be possible to talk to Carole.

"I've been watching her all evening but she's always with her friends and I didn't want to interrupt."

"Come with me," I said. "Let's see if we can get her attention."

We left Lesley and Kate talking to Pierre and Emma. Emma had produced a small photo album and Kate was studying it intently.

Carole was with Fabien talking to some friends when Sophie and I walked over but she stopped when she saw us.

"I found somebody who wanted to come and say hello to you," I said.

Leaving their friends, Carole and Fabien got up and gave Sophie a hug.

"We're so glad you could come, Sophie," said Carole. "I'm sorry we haven't said hello. It's been so hectic."

"Don't worry Carole. It's your day. Have you enjoyed it?"

"It's been fantastic," said Carole. "Thanks in no small part to this young man," she said touching my shoulder.

"Yes, I saw how he dealt with one of your guests."

Carole stopped and thought for a moment. It was as if she was trying to do a difficult sum in her head.

"Tell me Sophie are you and Pierre working tomorrow?"

"No, not this Sunday."

"Then you should both come over. Would four o'clock be good for you? Everyone will have gone by then."

"If you're sure Carole, we'd love to."

"Bring your swimming costume and something devastatingly sexy for dinner. I've seen you in plenty of things in the past that would be perfect. Oh and ask Emma too if you want. It can't be any fun for her being without her husband."

"Thank you Carole, I don't know what Emma is doing but I will ask her."

"We should get back to our guests. We'll see you both tomorrow then," Carole said kissing Sophie and then leaving us.

"You know we've known Carole and Fabien for two years now," said Sophie. "We've been to dinner with them then played with them in some fancy hotels in Annecy. We've also played with them quite a few times at the club but this is the first time we've been invited to their house."

"I think Carole just wants to let off a bit of steam."

"I think we can help her with that." Sophie joked.

"I'm just waiting to see what your definition of devastatingly sexy is."

"And what would you like it to be?"

"I would say a short black dress that shows off your breasts and only just covers your arse, stockings and suspenders and a very small bra and panties."

"I'll see what I can do," she said. "Now I should go and find Pierre. We'll see you tomorrow."

"At one in the morning the DJ stopped playing and the bar stopped serving. Just before stopping, the DJ played the last slow dances of the evening and knowing that they were going to be the last everyone got up and joined in. As we danced Lesley kissed me and held me tightly whispering in my ear how much she loved me.

When the music had stopped Carole and Fabien were still saying goodbye to people. We went up to them and Carole gave me a big hug and a kiss while Lesley did the same to Fabien.

"You know I believe it's traditional to consummate the marriage on the wedding night Madame Bisset. So why don't you take that husband of yours away now. Don't worry we'll sort everything out here."

Carole gave me a big kiss that may have attracted a bit of attention but then she grabbed Fabien and led him away to a round of applause from the remaining party goers.

Next to go were Daniel and Kate.

"We're going to bed now," said Kate. "Daniel's got something important he wants to show me," she said giggling.

"We'll see you in the morning," said Lesley.

"I'm so pleased for you sis'," Kate added.

"See you in the morning," said Daniel. "You two did a fantastic job today. I'm proud of you both."

We walked back to the house with them and collected Donald and Mickey then began to walk around the site. As we made our way round we saw Peters and Cathy making their way back to the guest cottage. Peters was a little worse for wear but Cathy was looking after him. I showed Cathy which room they were in then wished them goodnight.

We checked in with boss man who told us they'd be gone in half an hour. He looked very nervous as Donald and Mickey eyed him inquisitively. I found a bottle of champagne and two glasses and Lesley and I sat at a table under the trees while Donald and Mickey watched the wedding staff pack up.

"To us," I said after I'd poured a couple of glasses of champagne.

"To us," Lesley replied.

"And to the prettiest girl I know,"

"Oh I don't know about that, that Emma was very pretty wasn't she?"

"Extremely," I replied, which earned me a thump. "Oh I haven't told you. Carole has invited Sophie and Pierre over tomorrow afternoon and Emma possibly too."

"It's a shame her husband can't be there, he looked very handsome."

"Oh yes!" I said with mock indignation.

"Life seems so much better down here, doesn't it?" Lesley said.

"I know what you mean but I think it's because we're on holiday,"

"Could we buy a place here? Then we could come and visit whenever we wanted to. All we would need is a small apartment in Aix."

"We need to get a place in London first. That won't be cheap."

"We'll have the money from my flat in Nottingham."

"Let's wait and see."

Lesley stood up and stepped out of her knickers then straddled my lap.

"I don't need them on now," she said.

"You know Claire wasn't wearing any tonight"

"How do you know that?" Lesley asked.

I told Lesley all about my chat with Claire and about how they knew about Carole's lifestyle and how they wouldn't judge Lesley for what she got up to.

"I'd like to get to know them better," Lesley said when I'd finished.

"Then you should," I said. "It will make everyone happy and I'll feel better knowing that you have more friends in London."

"I can't wait to get married and move to London. I know that you won't be here in the week but we'll have the weekends together and we can be like a real married couple then."

"What you mean, bickering?"

"We don't bicker," she said.

"We don't," I conceded.

The wedding people were true to their word and had left within the half hour. We secured the front gate with a padlock so that nothing could be stolen then walked back to the house. I felt Lesley's arse through the material of her dress as we walked and she put her arm around my waist.

When we got back I let her use the bathroom first then. When she'd finished I went in brushed my teeth and tidied myself. I was feeling quite horny by now but when I came out of the bathroom Lesley was fast asleep. She looked so content. I gently lowered myself onto the bed so as not to wake her, then kissed her shoulder and closed my eyes.

It had been a long day.

******************

To be continued in part 4.