Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think that you liked girls," said Lesley.

"Actually that's not true," said Sophie apologetically. "We always say that to couples we've never met before. In the past we've found that some girls don't want to fuck they just want to kiss other girls and that's not much fun for Pierre especially. But I think we found that's not the case with you," Sophie said laughing.

"So would you like to come down to the cellar with me then?" asked Lesley.

"You lead the way," Sophie replied.

When they came back the two girls were arm in arm and definitely much closer than they had been before they went into the cellar.

By the time Carole declared the game had finished we'd all had quite a lot to drink. It was decided that it was time to put the swimming costumes to good use and so everyone got into the pool. After a little while people began to pair off. Fabien and Emma were getting on like a house on fire while Lesley and Sophie were continuing their explorations of each other with Pierre lending a hand. This meant that I was left with Carole and a less than enthusiastic Kate.

"I'm sorry about earlier," Carole said to Kate. "I didn't mean to stick my nose into your relationship. It was wrong of me."

"It's not your fault Carole. You didn't say anything that wasn't true," replied Kate. "I just don't seem to be able to make things happen for Daniel like the rest of you do for your men. I mean, listening to your stories just shows me how tame my exploits are by comparison. I'd love to be cum over in a sand dune or fucked multiple times on a boat or tied up for hours and taken by several guys, or play role playing games but it doesn't seem to happen for me."

"Can I speak freely Kate?" Carole asked.

"Of course you can."

"Daniel and I did plenty of stuff like that and much, much more when we were together. But I think he's scared of doing it with you in case he offends you and ruins what progress you've made. Remember it was five years of frustration for him before you fucked Steven. You need to show him that you want to do these things. Not just by telling him but doing them. What you don't do however, is hold sex back from and tell him if he's a good boy then you'll do this or you'll do that."

"I understand Carole, I need to hear it. I just wish I was more like you and Lesley I guess."

"Lesley's lucky, she had Ruth to teach her. I'm afraid you'll have to make do with me. But if you ever want to talk then I'm here for you. Now I suggest that you stop moping and make Daniel wish that he'd been here instead."

"Thanks Carole," said Kate and with that she swam over to Fabien and Emma.

"She'll get there," said Carole. "At least I hope she will. I like her and I think she's good for Daniel."

Carole put her arms around me then wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I never got to thank you for all the work you did over the last few days. I honestly couldn't have done it without your help. Fabien is a lovely man but he's not an organiser."

"Thank you for inviting us Carole. We've had a fantastic week. We'll both be sorry to go, especially me. I'm dreading going back to university after all this."

"When I'm next in the UK I'll come and visit you and take the poor impoverished student out for a meal."

"That would be nice."

"Except that you're not really impoverished are you?"

"Not really, I got a bonus for being stabbed if you remember plus I get a bursary while I'm at university. So I'll take you out if you like, provided you only want a curry that is."

Carole laughed.

"You're a lot better off than you think Steven. Durolitum can't have an account director on a student bursary. It's simply not the right image for the company." Carol stopped for a moment then continued, "Daniel talked to me this week about how you should be paid. An account director's salary also requires a non-exec director to sign off on it. So we agreed that while you're a student you should be paid your bursary plus half the salary of an account director. You'll get all the benefits an account director gets, company car; expense account; clothing allowance, etc. Plus you'll get the finder's fee in full for the Munich bank, plus commission of course. That was why the HR manager was at the wedding yesterday. He'd brought the paperwork over for me to sign. He was very surprised to find you working the bar with Peters when he got here."

"So does this mean I can afford to buy you more than a curry then?"

"It does Steven. I'll let Daniel tell you what the package is worth but that's why he wants you to fly back with him tomorrow. So he can sort this out before you go back to university. You won't be disappointed I promise you. In fact I think you might be surprised."

"I've just one question Carole."

"What's that?"

"What was the best sex you ever had really?"

Carole squeezed her legs tightly around my waist then whispered in my ear.

"I can't really tell you but it involved a luxury yacht and most of the crew."

At around half past six the boys were sent up to get changed and having done that the barbeque was started. Then the girls went up while Daniel, Pierre and myself sorted out the food. We were going to eat in the dining room for a change which had a lovely rustic table capable of seating all eight of us.

When the girls came down each of them looked fabulous. Lesley had borrowed a red spandex dress from Carole who wore something similar in black. Kate wore something that I think was really a negligee rather than a dress. It was black but effectively see through. Emma wore a summer dress that barely covered her pussy. Sophie had on what I'd asked her to wear the night before, a tight black dress with stockings and suspenders.

The meal was a success with plenty of conversation and flirting. As anyone who has ever done this will know however, you get to a point in the evening when something needs to start happening. So Carole took control, tapped her glass and made to speak.

"I've been trying to think of a way to do this and as everyone now knows everyone else, I thought we could let fate decide the pairings."

Nobody seemed to object and so she continued.

"I used to go to a club where you didn't know who you'd been paired with until after dinner."

"I've heard of that," I said.

"Good," said Carole, "because I've been thinking about a way of making it work here and I can't."

"I think I have a plan."

I went to the kitchen and got a piece of paper then wrote boys' names in one column and the girls' names in another.

"Right. I said there are three bedrooms, three boys and five girls. Carole, Fabien, as the newlyweds you'll be doing the picking. So the remaining boys have letters A and B and the remaining girls are numbers, one to four. Now a boy can't be with his partner but otherwise the numbers that the two of you pick will decide the pairings. So Carole, as the blushing bride please choose from either boy A or boy B.

"I'll choose boy A please Steven.

"And from girl one to four,"

"Three please."

"Ok, Fabien. Two girls please."

"Oh, two and four I think."

"That leaves boy B with girl one," I added

I tore up some paper into strips and wrote down which room each person was in then handed them the strips folded up.

"Right, ladies if you would like to make your way to either the main, guest or spare bedroom then the gentlemen will join you shortly. Oh and everybody must be back here by ten o'clock."

The girls disappeared upstairs and you could hear giggling as they found out which rooms they were in then, ten minutes later, I suggested we should join them.

"Wait," said Fabien, retrieving three bottles of champagne left over from the wedding, "take these and some glasses..."

I opened the door to the spare room and saw Sophie on the bed. She'd already taken off her dress and was sitting there in her bra and panties, stockings and suspenders.

"I was hoping it would be you," she said.

"I was fairly certain it would be you," I replied.

"Did you fix the draw?"

"Fix is a very strong word," I said. "I just steered events to the most desirable outcome. For instance Kate was desperate to fuck Pierre and given the mood Kate is in at the moment I don't think he is going be disappointed. And, well, I wanted to fuck you."

"Good because I want to fuck you. But first I need to know something."

"Ok."

"Who are you really?"

I opened the bottle of champagne and poured us both a glass then sat down on the bed next to Sophie. She rested against me and I put my arm round her then she took my hand and pressed it against her breast.

"I really am a student. Lesley really works in a hospital. I met her through swinging and we hit it off. It's been a whirlwind romance. Just six months but I've never been more certain of anything in my life. I also work for a venture capital firm run by Kate's husband, who in case you hadn't figured is also Carole's ex-husband. Kate is Lesley's best friend."

"So when we saw you in the club, Fabien had just fucked Carole's ex-husband's new wife."

"Carole was right about you. You are as sharp as a knife. Anyway we had a stroke of luck with a new account recently and apparently now I've got a promotion."

"That sounds even more unbelievable than what you told me last time but after seeing you last night I think I believe you."

"So does that mean I get a kiss now?"

Sophie put her glass down and straddled me then bent down to kiss me. She had the same cherry lipstick on as last time and we swapped tongues. I fondled her nipples through the material of her bra and after a bit she straightened up, unhooked it and offered her breasts to me. I held one in each hand massaging them as I feasted on her nipples which, by the time I'd finished, were as hard as bullets.

Sophie unbuttoned her shirt then removed my trousers.

"Now I don't want a marathon this time. You were cruel to me on Wednesday. I didn't think I had it in me to orgasm that much. So tonight I just want you to enjoy yourself and cum inside me when you're ready. You don't need to use a condom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Sophie knelt down beside me and started to suck my cock. I shifted her bottom round so that I could finger her and she opened her legs to let me slip two fingers inside. She was moist with that viscous pussy juice that girls get at the start. As I fingered her I rested my thumb flat against the nub of her anus and she pushed against it wriggling slightly. I left my thumb where it was while I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue flicking over my cock but she kept inviting me to push my thumb in and so having first dipped it in her pussy for lubrication I then pushed it into her rectum. There was a little bit of resistance at first then it slipped in in one movement. I heard Sophie sigh as I did this and she clamped her lips a little harder around my cock.

Sophie began to move herself backwards and forwards on my fingers and I ran my thumb and forefinger along both sides of the smooth membrane that separated her rectum from her vagina. With one hand she began to rub her clit and as she made herself more aroused she pushed herself back onto my fingers more urgently.

"Take me from behind," she said.

I got up off the bed and positioned myself behind her. Teasing her pussy lips I just let my cock enter an inch or so but she was having none of it and forced herself back onto me. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her rhythmically but not too hard while she continued to frig herself. It wasn't long before she came and I kept up the rhythm while she prolonged her orgasm for as long as she could. When she'd finished she let herself collapse on the bed and I just about managed to follow her down quickly enough that I didn't pop out. I took the weight on my shoulders and fondled her nipples while I continued to pump her. It wasn't long before they'd returned to the bullets they'd been earlier.

"I really want you to cum in my arse Steven."

"Are you sure?"

"I've been fantasising about it. So do me a favour and make a girl happy."

I didn't need to be asked again and so as tenderly as possible slipped my cock into her arse. I pulled it out after a couple of strokes and slipped back into her pussy for a bit more lubrication, then returned to her tight hole.

"Now fuck me hard," Sophie instructed as I entered her for the second time.

It was easy to fuck Sophie hard and deep from my position on top of her and she frigged herself to another orgasm as I approached mine. As I entered the final stages I got off my elbows and pulled her cheeks apart with my hands so that I could penetrate her as deeply as possible. I tried to last as long as I could, not for Sophie' sake, but because her arse was so tight and sliding into it felt so good but I knew I'd passed the point of no return. When I shot my load into her she grunted in appreciation and I left myself in her as I went soft.

Sophie lay still on her tummy while I went to the bathroom to fetch some toilet paper to clean her up. I wiped away the cum that was oozing out of her but when I thought I'd finished she gave in involuntary fart. It pushed some more cum out so I had to start the clean-up process again which made her giggle.

Do you fancy a shower," she said and with that she took off her stockings and suspenders and led me back to the bathroom. We soaped each other down and Sophie let me make extra sure that her tits got the attention they deserved then we dried each other off and went back to the bed. I poured us another glass of champagne and we snuggled up.

"Do you get tired of guy's playing with your breasts?" I asked.

"No not really," she said. "I like my nipples being played with. Some guys just want to fuck my tits 'though. I can see why they want to do it but if that's the one fuck of the evening then it's not much fun for me. Pierre likes to see guys cum over me, so sometimes I'll wank a guy off over them while Pierre fucks me. That works for everyone."

"Lucky guys," I said.

"Very few people have cum in my arse Steven, so I think you can consider yourself luckier than most."

"I do," I said then I kissed her.

"How many people have you and Lesley been with?" asked Sophie.

"Not many," I said. "In fact it's 5 couples, two guys and one girl. How about you?"

"A lot more."

"You say that like you regret it."

"I do a bit. I think you need to have a connection to really enjoy sex. And there were plenty we had no connection with."

"Do you think you'll keep doing this?"

"I'd like to but I also want a family by the time I'm thirty five. Perhaps we'll have to get a bit more selective then. Maybe just do it with friends."

"Will there be room for Lesley and me then?"

"I hope so," said Sophie. "But you'll probably be a millionaire by then and you might not want to know us."

"I don't think so."

"Let's see."

"I know I've found my soulmate in Lesley but it doesn't mean that you stop meeting people you feel strongly attracted to. It's instinctive I guess. You're one of those people, Carole's another. I know Lesley feels the same way about Daniel, Kate's husband."

"If it helps I feel the same way about you."

We kissed for a bit longer then got dressed and went downstairs to the lounge. We were the last to return which I was a bit surprised at but not by much I guessed.

Lesley gave me a hug and asked me how it had gone with Sophie. I told her that I'd really enjoyed myself and she told me she was glad. I asked her how it had gone with Fabien and Emma and she said me that Fabien was going to have a smile on his face for a week.

After everyone had had the chance to hook up with their partners for a while, Carole clinked a wine glass and announced that it was time for round two.

"Steven as you did the honours last time you get to choose two people first."

"Can I choose Lesley," I asked and everybody groaned but Lesley hugged me, appreciating the gesture.

"There's plenty of time for that when you're married," Carole replied.

"In that case I'll choose you and Emma." Both looked pleased at my choice so I took that as a positive.

"Sophie, who do you choose?"

"Fabien and Kate please."

"That means Pierre and Lesley, you're the twosome." Lesley walked over to Pierre and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

"So that means Steven, Emma and I are in the main bedroom, Lesley and Pierre in the guest bedroom and Sophie Kate and Fabien in the spare bedroom. Now I want everyone back down by half past midnight."

Emma, Carole and I made our way back upstairs and went into Fabien and Carole's bedroom. As soon as the door was closed Emma threw herself onto the bed and started to giggle.

"Steven, this one has boundless energy," said Carole laughing. "And, as you may have already picked up, she likes to be fucked. So that is what we are going to do for her. Why don't the two of you get acquainted while I go and get ready." And with that Carole disappeared into the bathroom.

I got onto the bed and lay down beside Emma. The short dress she was wearing had ridden up to expose her bare pussy, her panties having presumably been lost at some earlier stage in the evening. I reached in to kiss her while at the same time moving a hand down to finger her. Both advances were reciprocated and she opened her legs for me as we kissed.

Emma asked me something in French. I could tell it was a question by the inflexion but nothing more than that. I looked blank and she giggled then reached down to my trousers and undid them. Pulling them off, she climbed on top of me and unbuttoned my shirt. I relieved her of her dress, lifting it over her head and then she bent down and kissed my chest. She ran her tongue along my scar and then asked me another question in French.

"She's asking how you got your scar," said Carole.

I looked up and saw Carole standing in the bathroom doorway, naked but for wearing a black strap on dildo. The phallus looked big as it hung down from her petite frame but it probably was only eight or nine inches and a modest girth.

Carole told Emma how I got my scar and Emma listened intently to the story. When Carole had finished, Emma gave me a kiss.

"Why don't you fuck her," said Carole, "Gently to begin with. She's a very good kisser, I can vouch for that."

I climbed on top of Emma missionary style but didn't insert myself into her right away. Instead I let my cock lie on top of her pussy as we began to kiss. Carole was right, Emma was both a good and an enthusiastic kisser and she ran her hands through my hair as we made out. All the time Emma was pushing her pussy up into me, willing me to penetrate her. Carole saw what was going on and she reached between our legs to guide my cock into Emma's vagina. I felt Carole take my shaft in her hand and I lifted my hips up slightly to make it easier for Carole to slip me in. Emma was already nice and moist. I assumed that Fabien had already fucked her earlier in the evening. He'd have been a fool not to.

Emma and I continued to kiss and as I began to fuck her slowly I felt Carole's hand run over my body. After a while she focussed on my buttocks and she toyed with my anus before moving her hand away to play with one of Emma's nipples.

Emma was beginning to respond to the fucking and her hips rose and fell with mine as she tried to make the most of each stroke. She didn't make much noise but she moaned softly as she got into her rhythm.

"Now you can fuck her more enthusiastically," Carole suggested.

I began to push harder into Emma and she wrapped her legs around mine for support. It was odd, I didn't really feel the need to fuck her hard, I was just enjoying the feeling of making out with her. She was certainly responsive and it makes all the difference when a girl shows that she's really enjoying it. Making a guy feel good seemed to be Emma's superpower.