Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What shall we toast?" asked Carole.

"To happy marriages," said Kate.

Everyone agreed it was a good subject and so we raised our glasses and repeated the chant.

"So you'll be going without sex during the week once you're back at university?" asked Carole.

"It looks that way," I said, "besides what with studying and working for Durolitum I'm not sure I'll have much time for anything else."

"Well next time I'm in England I'll come up and visit you, I promise."

"And I'll make the trip up too," said Kate. "Rather than food parcels for the needy, you could consider us as sex parcels."

"I look forward to unwrapping you both."

"What's Lesley going to do," asked Carole. "She's in the same boat as you really."

"Yes but she's got Daniel and Kate for company."

"I think Daniel was a bit worried about abusing his position as landlord on that front," said Kate.

"You shouldn't I said. Lesley's not keen on sleeping alone that much, I know she'd feel better spending a night with one or both of you each week."

"Thank you," said Kate. "I'll let Daniel know."

"So what would you like to do on your last night of freedom then?" asked Carole.

"Do you mean I get to choose?"

"Yes."

"In that case I'd like to watch the two of you undress each other to start with."

"Good choice, "said Carole.

The two girls got up and stood in front of me then began to kiss. Kate unzipped Carole's short dress and let it fall to the floor revealing a delicate set of bra and briefs which set off Carole's slender figure perfectly. Kate's jeans proved more difficult to remove however, they hugged her figure so tightly that it took both girls to peel them off. Kate wasn't wearing any panties, so when the jeans were removed Carole ran her hand over Kate's pussy as the two of them continued to kiss.

I asked Carole to remove Kate's bra and then Kate removed Carole's underwear leaving the two of them naked in front of me. They both looked stunning. Carole's body was fit and tanned while Kate's figure was just, well, perfect. If I'd had to choose just one of them to fuck that night I'm not sure which it would have been. Fortunately I didn't have to.

The two girls then turned their attention to me and after I'd stood up I was sandwiched between them as they worked as a team to strip me naked. When they were done I lead them both by the hand into the bedroom.

"Why don't the two of you make out for me," I suggested, lying on the bed and leaving a space for the two of them.

Kate lay down on the bed and Carole crawled on top of her then they began to kiss. It was nice to see Daniel's wives, past and present, getting along so well. I couldn't resist fingering their pussies as they made out and, when I knew that Carole was nice and wet, I knelt behind the two of them and inserted myself into her. She didn't stop kissing Kate as she lifted her hips up to make it easier for me to fuck her.

I fucked Carole only for a couple of minutes then asked her to move off Kate in order that I could fuck her too. I could tell that Kate didn't want to be left out and she welcomed me inside her with enthusiasm. Kate's pussy was as tight as ever but I slipped in with no problem and it was almost as if it didn't want to let me go as I fucked her.

After trying out both pussies I had them kneel on the bed side by side with their arses in the air then I took turns fucking one while fingering the other. When I was near to cumming I knelt if front of them and let them wank me off over their faces. The girls licked my cum off and then to finish I watched while they sucked each other.

It was a bit of a selfish fuck on my part but, hey, you only get married once!

******************

The moment that Kate woke up she was a bundle of excitement. It was almost as if she were the one getting married.

"I've got to go," she said, throwing her clothes on and rushing out.

I got up and made Carole and I a cup of tea before coming back to bed.

"I'm supposed to keep you occupied until Fabien gets here," Carole said.

"In that case," I replied, "why don't you climb on top of me?"

Carole straddled me then lowered herself onto my cock and began to gently rise and fall on it while we kissed. Neither of us was in a hurry and after a while we swapped positions and I climbed on top of her. As we fucked Carole's kisses became more passionate until she wrapped her legs around me, her body tensed as her orgasm hit her. To my surprise mine wasn't far behind. I climbed off her and we lay back on the bed. As she always did, Carole got me to finger her pussy as my cum dribbled out of her.

"Do you think you'll still want to do this when you're a married man?" Carole asked.

"Of course," I said. "That's why we're coming over at New Year."

"I thought that was to see Sophie."

"Both of you," I replied. "And Emma too, if she's around."

"Well, we'll all be pleased to see you, and Lesley."

We showered and got dressed then sat in the lounge and made out. Carole was being particularly affectionate and it almost felt like I was with Lesley. Unfortunately Fabien arrived and curtailed things a bit.

"Good morning," he said when he arrived. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"I won't ask why," I said joking.

"Daniel has gone off somewhere and so I've been told that I have to take you for a 'Full English' at a 'Greasy Café', although I'm not quite sure I've got that right. It sounds disgusting."

"You'll love it," I said. "Are you coming with us Carole?"

"Steven, do I look like I eat fried breakfasts?"

"I guess not."

Daniel and I went to a café at the Fulham end of the King's Road for a 'Full English'. Daniel valiantly completed it, even the black pudding, although I think it probably offended his French taste buds a little.

"So how is married life treating you?" I asked him.

"Good so far but its only day five I guess," he joked.

"Did you sign the 'pre-nup' in the end?"

"Yes and no," he replied. "Carole had one drawn up and we went to have it notarised. I signed it first, but when I had, Carole tore it up. She said that she'd just wanted to know that I would sign it."

"That's romantic," I said.

"She also said that Daniel would have me killed if double crossed her. I wasn't sure how to take that."

"I'm sure he wouldn't have you killed," I said reassuringly. "Perhaps just severely injured."

We both laughed but I wished I could have reassured Fabien of his safety with slightly more conviction.

At two o'clock in the afternoon a small group of us were standing in the sunshine outside Westminster Registry office. The previous celebrants had just come out and so Daniel, Fabien and I could now go up to the room. I wasn't in the least bit nervous but I knew that I wasn't really concentrating either and so Daniel did all the talking to the officials on my behalf.

People started to come in and I stood at the entrance to say hello to them. Not that there were too many. First in were my parents with my sister and her husband. After them Lynne arrived. I wondered if she might come with her partner but she was alone. Then, as a bit of a surprise Rachel and Pete, Lesley's co-workers from Nottingham, walked in. Apparently Kate had remembered them and asked Daniel to arrange it so they could be here. Finally, in came Peters and Cathy. Daniel had invited them and I was glad that he had.

"Ian, Cathy, I'm chuffed you came."

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world Stevie boy," said Peters in an unusual break from protocol.

At twenty five past two Carole and Michael's wife Claire came in with a surprise addition, Ruth. Carole and Claire both wished me luck then Ruth gave me a big hug.

"I realised that I had to be here, Lesley and you are too important to me to miss this. David's fine, so I drove to Toulouse and caught the first flight out this morning. I'll catch the last one back tonight," she said getting a bit emotional.

"It will mean a lot to Lesley, Ruth. And to me. Thank you."

Last to arrive was Kate who was looking flustered.

"They're here," said Kate in a whisper that could heard by everyone.

I took my position with Daniel at the front, music started to play and the registry office ushers closed the doors in preparation.

******************

The Mail on Saturday printed the following piece in its gossip column that week along with a very flattering picture of Lesley and Kate arm in arm. The article read...

'Daniel and Kate Davidson Attend Friend's Wedding.

Earlier this week Daniel Davidson and his wife Kate were spotted at Westminster Registry office for the wedding of a close friend. The wedding saw the multi-millionaire venture capitalist reunited with his ex-wife, Carole, for the day. Carole and her new husband, sculptor Fabien Bisset, were themselves recently married at a ceremony in the south of France where they now live and it is understood that they delayed their own honeymoon to be in attendance.

Little is known about red haired beauty Lesley, who is believed to be a close friend of Kate's, or her new husband Steven Carter. It is understood that Lesley was given away by The Honourable Justice Mr. Michael Taylor of the high court, whose wife Her Honour Judge Mrs. Emma Taylor was also present. Daniel Davidson was best man to the groom.

It was an intimate ceremony attended by family and close friends only. After the ceremony the bride and groom were driven away in a Land Rover with a large gold bow wrapped around it. The car was understood to be a present from the Davidsons and the Bissets to the happy couple. The wedding party had high tea at the Café Royal and later the bride and groom and some of the more ardent partiers were spotted entering Anabel's night club where they posed for photos before letting their hair down inside.

We wish the happy couple all the best.'

******************

And that was it. Summer was over.

On Friday Lesley and I caught a train back to Nottingham. On the Saturday we went over to Ruth and David's and cleared my belongings out of the flat, packing them all into my trusty Mini. It seemed like only yesterday that I'd arrived there at the end of June, but now it was mid-September. On Sunday I left Nottingham to go back to university. Parting was hard but Lesley did her best not to cry.

As expected Lesley spent most of her time living in London. Probably three weeks out of four to begin with but almost all of the time by the end of the year. She joined a running club and ran with them a couple of evenings in the week but practised her calisthenics almost every day. Within a year she had achieved the flat stomach she wanted.

Lesley would visit my parents once a fortnight and sometimes Kate would come with her. Kate was like royalty as far as my mum was concerned. On the weeks that Lesley didn't visit my parents she would spend an evening with Michael and Claire Taylor instead. Michael would teach her the finer points of cooking then, after dinner, the three of them would play scrabble or curl up and watch a film on the television. Michael and Lesley's friendship was one that would endure. While neither of them could replace what the other had lost, it was as close to a father/daughter relationship as either could have hoped for. I couldn't help being jealous when, ten years later, the two of them completed the Mille Miglia in his Bentley while Claire and I followed up in the support vehicle. Certainly one of Lesley's proudest moments was when she accompanied the Taylors to Buckingham Palace to see Michael receive his knighthood.

Lesley and Kate continued to be as thick as thieves. I think it was a bit hard for Daniel to comprehend sometimes but he saw that Lesley made Kate happy. On Wednesdays Lesley would join the two of them for the night and the arrangement worked for everyone. Lesley didn't enjoy being alone, she'd spent too long being alone in the past.

As for me, well I got my head down and focussed. What with studying and working for Durolitum my days were occupied but before classes I'd run and in the evenings I'd train in the gym. Carole and Kate were true to their word and both came and visited me from time to time. Kate loved a night out at the student union bar but Carole preferred the refinement and anonymity of a country hotel just a few miles down the road. Of course, Ruth also made the journey to administer comfort to the needy when she was in England. So I didn't do too badly.

Lesley never did visit me at university, it just wasn't a place for us to be together. Instead on a Friday afternoon I'd catch a train down to London and we'd spend the weekend living as a married couple at the apartment. Then on Monday morning I'd catch the early train back and be there in time for lectures.

Life became far more 'normal' than it had been. Of course we didn't stop swinging. But that, as they say, is another story.