Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my turn now," said Carole, clearly keen to have a go.

A bit reluctantly I got off Emma and let Carole take her turn. She applied some lubricant to her cock, which was a bit longer but no thicker than mine then climbed on top of Emma and guided it in. Emma smiled at her as she did and opened her legs wider. Once inserted, Carole lay on top of Emma and the two of them began to kiss. Clearly both of them were enjoying it and I could hear Emma quietly moaning her encouragement as Carole fucked her with soft, gentle strokes to begin with.

I let my hand roam over Carole's body as she'd done to mine. The strap on was cleverly designed so that two straps passed between Carole's legs then went wide across her buttocks. This meant that her arse and pussy were accessible to my touch. I toyed with her arse for a while then sank a couple of fingers into her pussy. Carole responded to this and began to fuck Emma with more urgency. I swapped my fingers for a thumb in Carole's pussy then crooked my forefinger so that I could massage her clit at the same time. This way I could almost grip Carole by the pussy as she fucked Emma. As Carole's thrusts became harder I stopped massaging her clit and just used my grip on her to push Carole into Emma harder.

Emma had become more vocal now, urging Carole on. It was easy to tell when Emma reached her first orgasm however, she went very quiet, then stiffened and finally there was a gush of fluid. Carole was going like a train at this point and had no intention of stopping. Emma's face became a study in concentration as she took the pounding and she began to whimper, no longer making encouraging noises.

Carole was fit and she used her stamina to fuck Emma relentlessly but eventually she ran out of steam and collapsed on Emma who kissed her passionately in appreciation. Carole climbed off leaving Emma on the bed, a bit red faced but still smiling.

What followed was a tag team effort, both of us fucking of Emma and giving it all we'd got. Each time we changed position I went first and then Carole took over when I was spent. We fucked her doggy fashion, then lying down sideways, then up against the wall. At no time did Emma plead with us to stop and after every fucking she always had a big smile on her face.

For the final act I lay down on the bed and Emma climbed on top of me. Lowering herself onto my cock she rode me cowboy style while she played with her clit. By this stage she was flagging a bit but Carole supported her by the armpits. Raising her up and then forcing her down onto my cock in time with my thrusts. Eventually Emma became a dead weight and lifting her became too much for Carole and so she suggested we swap places. It worked well, Emma was light enough for me to bounce her on Carole's cock quite easily and so I did this for about 5 minutes while she continued to frig herself, then when it seemed cruel to carry on I let her down gently. She fell into Carole's arms and the two of them kissed again. Emma whispered something into Carole's ear and giggled.

"Emma says that you can cum in her arse if you're ready to."

It's not often you get two girls in an evening asking you to cum in their arse and so moments like this need to be savoured. I poured out some lubricant onto my fingers and pushed one finger into Emma's arse then two. Emma giggled and squirmed on my fingers and it got me so horny that I needed get my cock in her quickly. I poured on some lubricant then pushed the head against the nub of Emma's arse. It didn't go in easily and Emma winced as I forced myself in but then she relaxed and sighed in appreciation as she took my length. She was tight and that increased the sensation for me but the lubricant allowed me to move inside her. I let her get used to my cock and as I did I could feel Carole gently pulsing her cock into Emma's pussy. Emma began to frig herself again and I took this as a sign that she was ready so I started to fuck her slowly. I can't fully describe how good it felt. The combination of tightness and lubrication was doing wonders for me.

I didn't want to hurt Emma but I knew that if I was going to cum by myself I needed the sensation of my balls slapping against her. I built up speed until I could feel them bumping in to Emma's cheeks with each stroke and that was enough to push me over the edge. I kept going as I drained my balls into her arse and only stopped fucking her when I was empty.

Emma gave that satisfied giggle that girls sometimes give when a guy's cum in them. She really did know how to make you feel good. I left myself in her for a while as the two girls continued to kiss, Emma still impaled on Carole's cock. Then, when I pulled out, Emma turned round and kissed me.

"Thank you," I said.

"You are welcome," she replied in broken English but with a big smile on her face.

I pulled a couple of tissues from a box on the night stand and wiped the cum and lubricant from Emma's arse then went to the bathroom to dispose of the tissues and clean myself up. When I got back the girls had removed Carole's strap on and Emma's head was now buried between Carole's thighs. I lay down beside them and ran a hand across Carole's breasts and then down onto her wonderfully flat stomach. It seemed that Emma's talents weren't just limited to satisfying boys and she had Carole squirming in no time. Carole gripped at the bedsheets with her hands as Emma brought her to orgasm. When Emma had satisfied Carole she climbed onto her and let Carole taste herself on Emma's lips.

"Claude's a lucky man." I said to Carole afterwards.

"Yes he is," said Carole. "Although I think that sometimes keeping up with Emma is more taxing than being a fighter pilot."

Carole relayed my compliment to Emma who smiled and gave me another kiss.

The three of us took another shower. Carole and I soaped Emma down and she enjoyed being sandwiched between us, to be honest I think I could have fucked her again but we had run out of time.

Back in the dining room people were returning from the bedrooms but I went to the kitchen to check on Donald and Mickey. They were happy to see a friendly face and I let Carole know that I was just going to take them for a short walk so that they could do their business. It was a lovely cool evening and I spent a bit longer out there than I'd intended. When I got back everyone had gone up to bed. I took Donald and Mickey up with me not knowing who was going to be in the room Lesley and I had shared. When I opened the door I saw Lesley and Sophie locked in a passionate embrace on the bed.

"I see you've brought your friends with you," Lesley joked.

Donald and Mickey lay down at the end of the bed and I took my clothes off and joined the girls.

"Lesley asked me to join you, I hope you don't mind," said Sophie.

"Steven likes you, Sophie," Lesley told her. "I can see that. You can fuck him whenever you like, but tonight I want the three of us to spend some time together. Especially as we won't see you again until New Year."

Sophie and Lesley began to make out and I lay on my side behind Sophie running my cock along the crease of her buttocks. Things were getting passionate between the three of us when there was a knock on the door and in walked Kate.

"I'm sorry to barge in but I need Steven to fuck me," she said.

"What do you mean Kate?" said Lesley.

"I've been fucked by Pierre and Fabien and now I need to be fucked by Steven"

"Why?" asked Lesley.

"Because I want that bastard to know what he's missed out on while he's back there fucking Ruth," Kate replied. "Just let Steven fuck me Lesley, I'll leave you alone once he's done it. I promise."

"Do you mind Sophie?"

"No. Of course not," said Sophie trying not to laugh.

"Come and straddle Steven then," said Lesley.

"Thanks sis'."

On the one hand I wasn't sure I liked being loaned out, but on the other hand it was sex with Kate and so I lay back on the bed and let her straddle me. Sophie and Lesley ran their hands over Kate's body and took turns kissing her. It was quite a sight to watch from my position lying down and I took a moment to savour the sight of three of my favourite women all over each other. When I felt it was time to join in I lifted Kate's hips up slightly so that I could fuck her from underneath while Lesley massaged her clit and Sophie played with her arse hole. With all this stimulation Kate soon got excited and she toyed with her own nipples as we collectively brought her to the point of orgasm. The harder task was getting me there but Lesley knew the tricks that worked and with a stroke of the balls, thumb and forefinger round the base of my cock and judicious use of a forefinger the desired result was eventually achieved.

Kate looked pleased with her night's work. She climbed off me and thanked everyone before disappearing to goodness knows where.

"She's going to be my new landlady," Lesley joked to Sophie after Kate had left. "So it helps to keep on her good side."

"And she is the boss's wife too," I added.

"Now, where were we?" asked Lesley as she put her arms around Sophie and kissed her.

******************

On Monday morning Sophie was up even before Donald had started to thump his tail on the bed. She put on some clothes then came back and sat beside us.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go. Work today I'm afraid," she said.

Lesley sat up and kissed Sophie then gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad we met you Sophie. I'll send you my new address when I get back to England I promise," said Lesley. "Please say thank you and goodbye to Pierre for me and tell him we'll see him at New Year."

"I will," said Sophie, "and thank you Lesley."

"I'll give you two a moment," said Lesley and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"You're a very lucky guy," said Sophie.

"I know," I said. "I can't wait to be married to her."

I kissed Sophie and she responded passionately.

"Now no more fights or stabbings for you do you understand?" she said. "Go and study like a normal student and come back and see us all at New Year. I'll look forward to it."

"I'll try," I said, "and thanks."

We shared one last kiss and then Sophie left. When she heard the door close Lesley came out of the bathroom and got back into bed.

"I like her," Lesley said, as she snuggled into me.

We dozed off for another hour and then I decided to take the dogs for one last run. Lesley wasn't going to let me go by myself and so we ran up to the shepherds hut for the final time.

As we sat outside on the porch Lesley started to cry.

"I don't want to go Steven," she said. "I know we have to, but I don't want to." Looking down at the dogs she said, "I'll miss these two so much."

I put my arm round her and said, "I feel the same way as you do, but we'll come back as often as we can. I promise."

Lesley drove the Land Rover to the airport while I sat in the passenger seat and navigated. Daniel and Kate sat in the back with Carole and Fabien following in Fabien's Citroen. The journey to the local airport was decidedly frost with Daniel getting the silent treatment from Kate.

When we reached the small airport terminal we said our temporary goodbyes to Carole and Fabien, secure in the knowledge that we'd see them again on Wednesday. Lesley was a bit tearful at leaving Provence however and leaving Donald and Mickey earlier that morning hadn't been easy for her.

"Is Kate alright?" asked Daniel when Kate went to the bathroom.

"No she isn't," said Lesley. "She's angry at you for choosing Ruth over her last night and I don't blame her. She also realises now that you played her yesterday just to get her to put on a lousy schoolgirl costume and go to your stupid dinner party."

Daniel hadn't been expecting that as Lesley continued.

"She's done everything you could have asked of her this holiday Daniel, including spending this week with all the ghosts from your past and they're a difficult bunch to compete with. She had a good time last night but you should have been there with her, not fucking Ruth again."

And with that Lesley flounced off.

"Is that what you think Steven?" Daniel asked when Lesley had gone.

"If you want my honest opinion then yes, I guess. Kate has tried really hard lately to be the person you want her to be and this week can't have been easy for her. You'd have been proud of Kate last night, she was everything you wanted of her and you probably should have been with her."

Daniel wasn't used to being told he was wrong but he didn't try to defend himself, he just sat there quietly thinking to himself. Eventually Kate and Lesley returned from the bathroom and sat down in silence.

"These two tell me that I owe you an apology," Daniel said to Kate, humbling himself. "And they're right of course. Old habits die hard I'm afraid, but that's no excuse."

"It isn't," said Kate, a bit teary.

"We should be making new habits together and I hear that I missed quite a night last night. That's my loss and I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise you."

"I know I've been a selfish bitch in the past," said Kate, crying now, "but I'm really trying to be the person I know you want and I know I can be. But you've got to believe in me too."

"I know," said Daniel.

Lesley got up and led me away to the restaurant at the other end of the terminal.

"We are lucky aren't we?" she said as we sat down.

"Yes, but why?"

"I'm not sure," Lesley replied, making no sense. "We just are, aren't we..."

The twin turboprop Cessna 441 wound itself up like an elastic band then hurtled down the runway. Lesley loved the sensation and whooped as we took off. The little plane had five individual seats plus a bench seat at the back. Four of the individual seats were like plush armchairs with pairs of seats facing each other on either side of the plane. You could have a little table between them but it had to be stowed away for take-off and landing.

The plane could be flown by one pilot but Daniel's requested there be a pilot and a co-pilot but no stewardess. After taking off, the co-pilot came out and showed us how everything worked. There was a little mini bar with champagne, beer, wine and coffee plus some snacks too. Normal relations had been restored between Kate and Daniel now and Daniel got up and poured everyone a glass of champagne.

"Thank you all for a great holiday. I can't remember when I've had so much fun or when a holiday has been so profitable. I'm sorry I was an arse yesterday. True friends will tell you when you're being an arse. So thank you again." Then raising his glass he said, "To us!"

"To us!" we all chanted.

Kate got up and went to the front of the plane. I thought she was going to the mini bar but she walked past it and went to see the pilots. After a quick conversation she came back and the pilots drew a curtain across the entrance to the flight deck. Then she knelt in front of Daniel and began to undo his trousers.

"I told the crew we didn't want to be disturbed," she said. "So we have about 90 minutes left before we begin our descent." And with that she pulled down Daniel's trousers and began to suck on his cock.

I don't know if we joined the mile high club or not. I guess that the plane flew at that sort of altitude but I'm not really sure. All I know is that I enjoyed it and so did Lesley, but probably only for its novelty value. There are plenty of more comfortable and less noisy places to have sex, but that's not the point of the mile high club I guess.

A car took us from Blackbushe airport to Daniel and Kate's Kensington house. Despite the opulence of their house we were still hit by the post-holiday blues. Daniel suggested that we stay with them in the main house that evening and she and Kate could sort out the mews flat tomorrow or Wednesday if they had time. It wasn't urgent.

We went out for some food to a local restaurant and Kate and Lesley made plans to shop for a wedding dress on Tuesday. It occurred to me that I needed to get a suit too but Daniel told me not to worry about it as we'd sort that out once we'd been to the office in the morning.

Then it hit me. I hadn't told my parents.

"We need to tell them in person," I said to Lesley.

"Well you'd better go now," said Kate giving Lesley her key to get back in.

So we hopped into a taxi that took us to the tube station and we caught a tube to Stepney Green. My mum and dad were sat in the front room watching telly when we arrived and we caught them off guard as we knocked on the door.

"Lesley, Stevie it's so good to see you," said mum. "We didn't think you'd be coming to London on your bike."

"We came back by plane today mum, but we came back for a specific reason."

"We're getting married on Thursday," blurted Lesley.

"And before you ask, nobody is pregnant," I added. "We only decided a couple of days ago but we really want to do this before I go back to university."

"It's only going to be a registry office wedding but it would mean the world to us if you were there," said Lesley almost pleading.

"Of course we'll be there Lesley. Which office is it?"

"Erm I don't know," said Lesley, surprised that she'd never thought to ask the question herself. "Michael is arranging it. He's going to tell me tomorrow."

"Who's Michael dear?"

"Michael Taylor, he's a High Court Judge. He's giving me away."

It was a lot for my parents to take in and it probably could have been presented in a more thought out manner but that didn't really matter to them. When I was stabbed, Lesley had shown my mum and dad that she loved their son and would do what was necessary to look after him. As far as they were concerned, married or not, she already was part of the family.

We stayed and had a cup of tea and Lesley told them all about our time on the bike in the Alps. How we'd met an important banker and won some business that led to a promotion for me and then how we'd gone to Aix for Carole's wedding. She also told them that she was going to be working in London for much of the next year and that Daniel and Kate had sorted her out a flat. My mum was really pleased about that bit and Lesley promised to come and visit them regularly.

By the time we had finished it was getting late and we splashed out on a taxi to take us back to Kensington. Daniel and Kate had left a note saying which room we were in and that Daniel and I would be going to the office tomorrow morning.

Lesley was in a good mood. She'd seen how much my parents thought of her and it had made her feel loved.

******************

It didn't feel the same waking up on Tuesday morning without Donald on the bed. I got up, had a shower then got changed for work. My choice of office attire was limited. All I had with me were my holiday clothes and so I put on what I thought was going to be the least inappropriate of the selection.

Daniel was having a coffee when I went down to the kitchen and I apologised for what I was wearing. He told me not to worry and after a quick bowl of cereal we headed out.

The Durolitum office was busy and plenty of people greeted Daniel on his return. This time Daniel introduced me to his personal assistant Wendy. She was a little younger than Daniel but not by much and Daniel explained that Wendy had been with him pretty much right from the start. Wendy was polite but you got the impression that you crossed her at your peril.

Wendy also had an assistant, a pretty young girl of about twenty five called Lynne. While most of the secretaries at Durolitum dressed quite flashily, Lynne was dressed more conservatively than most. Daniel briefly introduced us then told Lynne that he wanted to talk with her later. She looked concerned but Daniel reassured her that there was nothing to worry about.

"Right," said Daniel. "Now comes the fun part. At least I hope it is. Wendy can you bring me Steven's offer and ask Peter to join us."