Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into Daniel's office and Wendy brought in a file, then Peter the H.R. director joined us a few moments later. We exchanged pleasantries and talked about how good Carole's wedding had been before Daniel took me through the job offer. The offer was everything that Carole had said it would be except that now I knew the figures as well. The Munich bank finder's fee was substantial and was enough to put a big deposit on a house while the salary, at even half of the full time figure, was far more than I could ever have expected to earn as an engineer. The icing on the cake however was the company car, a Porsche 911 SC. The only down side was that their insurers wouldn't insure me until I was twenty one. I still had a month to go before then.

When I'd signed everything I needed to sign Daniel asked Wendy and Lynne to join us.

"Lynne, I know you met Steven earlier," he began, "but I want to introduce him properly this time. Steven will be our account director for the new Munich account. He's also going to be finishing off his studies at university this year so I'll be sharing responsibility for the account with him for the time being."

Daniel stopped for a moment and then after looking at Wendy he continued.

"I've been talking with Wendy and we'd like you to be Steven's assistant. As he won't be in the office much this year it's going to be a bit odd, so it will be easier if you continue to report to Wendy for the time being. It will be a promotion but it will mean more responsibility and probably longer hours too. Both Wendy and I think it's a good opportunity for you but I understand we're putting you on the spot and if you want to think it over I fully understand."

Lynne didn't waste any time accepting.

"Thank you Mr. Davidson for the opportunity. I don't need to think about it. I'd like to take the job."

"Excellent," said Daniel. "I don't think you'll regret it for a moment. Steven, why don't you take Lynne out to lunch and get to know each other."

Oh and you'll be needing this," Daniel added, handing me an envelope which contained a credit card with my name on it.

Lynne and I went to an Italian restaurant not far from the office. Conversation was a bit difficult at first with neither of us wanting to make idiots of ourselves.

"I'm not really sure what to tell you," I said. "You probably know a lot more about everything than I do."

"Well I do know quite a bit about you already," said Lynne.

"Can I ask what?"

"You grew up in Stepney where your dad was a porter in the markets. You used to box when you were younger and you were quite good. You're studying electrical engineering. You're the guy who got stabbed in Marseille. You won the Munich account when everyone else had failed. You're getting married this week to your fiancé, Lesley, who is Daniel's wife's best friend. You've just returned from the wedding of Daniel's ex-wife Carole and the rumour going round the office is that you frog marched Richard Eggrington out of Carole's wedding after he'd hit Daniel's driver when he was drunk. You ride a BMW motorbike and you drive a ten year old mini. At least you do this week, soon you're getting a Porsche."

"Ah right." I said. "What do I need to know about you?"

"Well, my full name is Lynne Parker. I'm twenty six and I live in Croydon. I've worked for Durolitum for two years now and before then I worked in the tax offices. I've got three 'A' levels, English, German and French. My mother was German so I speak it fluently. I think Mr. Davidson took me on hoping that one day he would win the account in Germany. So this is my big break."

"It's mine too. So we both have something to prove." I said. "Is there anything else I should know?"

Lynne thought for a moment.

"It's only fair to tell you that I'm gay, not shout it from the roof top gay, but gay all the same. I've not had to admit this to anyone at work before but it's best that you hear it from me now. I know that not everyone in this company would want a gay assistant. I'm hoping that you're more enlightened than most."

"Do you have a partner?"

"Yes, Siobhan. She's a graphic designer but she wants to be a photographer."

"Does that mean that you're the sensible, grounded one?"

"Yes, I guess it does," she laughed.

"I don't have a problem with you being gay Lynne, thanks for telling me. If we're being honest then Lesley and I aren't entirely conventional."

"I understand. To be truthful I think Wendy has been trying to prepare me for this job for a while now. I've been watching her for two years and I've seen the way she looks out for Daniel. You can rely on me to do that for you and I promise that anything you tell me in confidence will stay in confidence.

"Thank you."

"It's also my job to make your life run smoothly so if there is anything you need, flights, hotels, theatre reservations, dry cleaning, let me know. It might help if I met Lesley at some point."

"Lesley would love to meet you," I said, "but I'm not sure we can do it this week. Things are a bit busy with the wedding. We didn't plan to get married on Thursday you see. Lesley's out looking for a dress today and she needs things for the flat she's going to be staying in so everything is a bit of a rush."

"I understand. If I can help then let me know."

"Oh and just so you know. I don't have any secrets from Lesley so you can tell her anything."

"That's good to know."

By the time we got back to the office it was getting late. Daniel made a comment about sending out a search party for us and told me that he and I had to leave straight away. I told Lynne I'd see her tomorrow and Daniel and I caught a taxi for the short ride to Jermyn Street and Daniel's tailor.

I felt like I was having a medical examination. Almost every aspect of my body was measured and recorded by a team of two, with one measuring and the other writing it all down. Daniel did most of the talking and by the end of the process I had apparently ordered four suits (two for winter, two for summer), ten shirts, five ties and two pairs of shoes. One suit would be ready for the wedding, the others would follow on later. I paid for everything on my new credit card. It felt good.

"How did it go with Lynne?" Daniel asked as we sat in the taxi on the way back to his house.

"Good, I think. She seems very professional."

"She is. Did she tell you she was gay?"

"She did but I think she was under the impression that people didn't know."

"I had her checked out," he said, matter of factly. "It's good that Lynne feels she can trust you. She's been difficult to place but I think she'll be ideal for you."

It was about six thirty when we got back to the house. Lesley and Kate were deep in conversation but stopped when we came in.

"We were wondering when you two would get home," said Kate. "Good day at the office?"

"Well it was for me," I said. "How about you?"

"We have had the best day," said Lesley. "Michael called to let us know about the wedding. It's going to be at Westminster registry office at two thirty. We found a dress and we even bought some stuff for the flat. Oh that reminds me," she said, then gave Daniel a big hug. "Thank you for letting me live in your flat it's beautiful."

"You're welcome," he said. "I'm hoping you'll want to spend as much time down here as possible,"

"Daniel and Kate are going out tonight. So we can spend our first night in the flat and I'm going to cook for you," Lesley informed me.

Daniel looked surprised that he was going out but didn't question the decision

"I'll see you at eight tomorrow then," Daniel suggested to me.

"Are you going to the office tomorrow because we do need to get some wedding rings," Lesley pointed out.

I'd completely forgotten about this.

"Why don't you and Kate come to the office and lunchtime?" Daniel suggested. "Then we can have lunch and the two of you can go and choose rings in the afternoon. You can meet Steven's new assistant that way too."

"Oooh you've got an assistant have you, Mr. Fancypants." said Lesley.

We left Daniel and Kate to their evening saying that we'd see them tomorrow. Lesley led me through the house down to the basement and out through what would have been a servants' entrance. From there a path led to her new flat.

To call it a flat was an understatement. The building had once been a stable block and servants' quarters for the 'big house' but during the renovations the roof had been removed and a proper first floor added. It was now a five bay car garage with an apartment that took up a sixth bay and then spread over the whole of the first floor. On the ground floor was a utility room with stairs leading up to the main living area. The flat had a kitchen, a lounge dining room, a small study and two large bedrooms. No expense had been spared on the appliances or the furnishings. The master bedroom was sumptuous with its own walk in closet and a bathroom. Then there was a guest bedroom that also had an en-suite.

Lesley presented me with my own key which also let you into the main house via the servants' entrance.

"We have one bay in the garage for your bike and a car plus the space in front of our bay. So we have two parking spaces, but no car. Oh and Kate said that we can use the pool and the gym in the house at any time."

Lesley put her arms around me and we kissed.

"Now I could cook for you," she said. "Or alternatively we could just go to bed now then go out for a pizza later."

"I vote for bed."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I could tell that the wedding shopping had made Lesley horny. She wanted to be made love to and I was only too happy to oblige. After I'd cum inside her she draped herself over me. She had an air of contentment about her.

"So did your day go well?" she asked.

I told her about my new job package and she was a bit shocked.

"Does that mean we can afford to buy a house with a garden?"

"Well not outright, but with the money from your flat we should be able to put down a decent deposit on a nice house next year. Where would you like to live?"

"I don't know," she said. "Not too far from here."

"I was thinking Richmond or Wimbledon."

"We could be Wombles," she said giggling.

We both sang the first lines of the Wombles song together.

"What's your assistant like?" she asked.

"She's called Lynne. She's twenty six, smart, pretty. Oh and a lesbian."

"Bad luck," Lesley replied.

"You'll like her. I do."

Lesley kissed me and as she did I felt her hand grab my cock. When she found she could make me hard she whispered into my ear.

"Would you like to fuck me again?"

******************

On Wednesday Daniel had called a senior management meeting to find out what had been going on while he'd been away. It was also an opportunity to introduce me. To say that I was the youngest at the meeting was an understatement. I don't think the rest of the team were quite sure how to react. Richard Eggrington, the guy who'd tried to hit me at Carole's wedding, was very welcoming however when I was introduced.

About half way through the meeting the door opened and Carole walked in.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you," she said to the assembled group.

"Come on in Carole," said Daniel.

Everyone stood up and Carole went round the room shaking hands and being congratulated on her marriage. When she got to me she made a point of greeting me the French way with a kiss on both cheeks and then asked the guy on my right to move up so that she could sit next to me. It was a blatant a signal to everyone else of where her allegiances lay.

After the meeting had finished Richard came up to me and shook my hand.

"Congratulations," he said.

"Thanks. How are you." I asked.

"Better than when you last saw me," he replied. "Do you have a minute?"

"Sure."

We walked to his office and he closed the door behind him.

"I just wanted to apologise properly for what happened on Saturday," he said. "And to thank you for the way you dealt with it."

"Are things ok with Ophelia?" I asked.

"Getting better," he said. "There's no overnight fix but we're both willing to work at it."

"Good. I'm glad."

"Look," he said. "If I can be of any help to you then just ask."

"Thanks. I appreciate that."

When I went back to Daniel's office I saw that Lesley and Kate had arrived. Kate and Daniel were talking to Carole and Fabien while Lesley was deep in conversation with Lynne. When I went over to talk to the two of them Lesley made a point of kissing me.

"I see the two of you have already met," I said.

"Yes," replied Lesley. "I was just telling Lynne about how you were stabbed."

"Really?"

"Oh come on," replied Lesley. "Everyone wants to know about it, it's the most interesting thing about you," she said having a joke at my expense.

"Oh!" I said pretending to look hurt.

"I'm only joking," said Lesley.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Daniel. "In which case let's head out for lunch."

"I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together," I said to Lynne, "but I promise I'll call in next week. I think there's a meeting in Munich the week after so I guess there will be some preparation."

"I'll get working on it," Lynne said. "And good luck to you both tomorrow," she added.

"Why don't you come and join us?" suggested Lesley. "There's going to be plenty of spare seats at the registry office and I'm sure your boss would give you the time off," she said laughing.

"If you're sure then I'd love to."

"It's at Westminster Registry Office at two thirty tomorrow. We'd love it if you could come."

Lesley gave Lynne a hug and we left saying that we'd see her tomorrow.

It seemed odd meeting Carole and Fabien for lunch in London. They were so in their element in Provence that they seemed out of place in the busy city. We couldn't stay too long because we had to get on with our wedding ring shopping and so, promising that we'd regroup at Daniel and Kate's later, we left.

We went back to the jeweller where I'd proposed to Lesley. I felt it was right that we got our rings there and we chose similar rings fashioned out of white and yellow gold. Fortunately they had both of our sizes and so we left happy customers. I tried not to think too long about how much they'd cost but I justified it by telling myself that they were going to have to last a while. We then went down the road to a high street jeweller in Oxford Street and bought a simple cheap gold ring for me. It was something that student Steve could wear and not worry about losing during the week.

We then went to Jermyn Street to pick up my suit. It fitted perfectly and I left with it along with two shirts, a couple of ties and a pair of shoes. The rest of the order I could collect next time I was in London.

Next stop was a photo developing shop I'd heard about in Soho. They did one hour developing and so I handed over my rolls of film and ordered four sets of prints.

As we had an hour to kill we had a look in one of the sex stores there. I was looking at the videos and toys but Lesley was captivated by the bondage gear they had on display.

"I've never seen so much before," she said.

"You're interested?"

"You know I am."

"When we have our own house, we can make our own playroom. How about that?"

"Does that mean I have to wait a year?"

"Well isn't that half the fun with bondage," I said. "The suspense?"

Lesley giggled and hit me.

We had a coffee in a small coffee shop down a side street and looked through the photos. It felt odd being alone, just the two of us. There were some good photos from the holidays, mainly of people on bikes but some nice ones too of Lesley in her bikini.

"I'd like to take some more photos of you," I said.

"I'd like that too," replied Lesley. "Next time I won't wear the bikini, if you like."

"Perhaps we could do some outside when we go places," I suggested.

"That sound like fun. I miss being videoed you know."

"Do you know how much that equipment costs?" I said. " We may have to wait for the price to come down on that."

We made up sets of photos to give to Daniel and Kate and Fabien and Carole, as well as some for my parents and kept the rest for ourselves.

"We'll be married this time tomorrow," I said.

"Any last minute nerves?" Lesley asked as I shuffled through the photos.

"I've never been more certain of anything."

"Me too," she replied. "Do you think we'll be different after we're married?"

"Yes, I do a bit. So many things are changing at the moment it's bound to feel a bit different anyway."

"I love you so much," she said grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

When we got back to Daniel and Kate's they were having a drink with Fabien and Carole. We gave them the photos and everyone agreed that the best picture was of Fabien, Daniel and I next to our bikes. It had been taken using the self-timer on the camera on the day that we'd gone to the Gorge of Verdon.

"Can I borrow the negative for that?" asked Daniel. "I'd like to get a print framed for my study."

I shuffled through the negatives, holding them up to the light until I found the right one then handed it to him.

"How do you all fancy going to the Hard rock café this evening?" Daniel asked.

"That would be great," said Lesley.

"Daniel just wants to show off to his biker buddies," said Kate.

"Well we should give him something to show off about then," said Lesley.

"I'm up for that," said Carole

The girls looked stunning when we arrived at the restaurant. I had to admire Carole in particular. She had the body and the legs in particular of someone much younger. Kate looked gorgeous as Kate always did while Lesley had that impish look about her. It was a look that she knew I liked.

We walked straight past the queue to get in and the manager showed us to our table. The place was full of Daniel's Harley friends, obviously it was the night they all got together and I suspect that Daniel knew this was going to be the case. A few also knew Carole and so after a round of introductions, tables were re-arranged so that we could all sit together. It was a mixed bunch of people but they all had one thing in common, money.

Daniel told his buddies about riding in the Alps and the conversation shifted to places the guys had been to on their bikes. It was an interesting night but I'm not sure that the girls enjoyed it as much as we did. By the end of the evening all of the women were at one end of the table and all of the men at the other.

When it came time to leave we ordered two taxis. When the first one arrived Lesley went to get in and I followed her.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said.

"I thought we were getting this taxi," I said.

"I'm getting into this taxi." Lesley clarified. "You're getting into that one," she said pointing to the next one in the queue. "This one's for me, Daniel and Fabien. I'll see you at the registry office tomorrow."

Lesley gave me a kiss and indicated to Daniel and Fabien that they should get in with her. To be fair they looked as confused as I did.

"You can't see Lesley on the day of your wedding so we're here to look after you," Kate said.

"When did you agree this?"

"On Sunday," replied Carole. "Why, is there a problem?" she said teasingly.

"No, no problem at all."

The taxi took us to the front door of Lesley's flat which was effectively in the next street to Kate and Daniel's house. We got out and I used my key to let us in.

"I've never been here before," said Carole as we went into the lounge.

"Daniel had it re-built when we renovated the house," said Kate, "but he was never sure what to do with it. He had thought about turning it into an office or a den but it seemed best to leave it as an apartment. Good job we did!"

Kate disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a previously planted bottle of champagne and some glasses. I opened the bottle for her and poured three glasses out.