Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 15

Story Info
Oktoberfest.
15.3k words
4.83
8.9k
10

Part 15 of the 38 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
201 Followers

This is the fifteenth episode of my unreliable memoirs. Each episode can be read individually but it helps a bit with names to have read the previous episodes.

I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

M4bloke

******************

The Thursday afternoon Lufthansa flight from Birmingham to Munich took off as scheduled. I'd only been back at university a fortnight and was already skipping lectures. There wasn't much choice however. Part of the conditions of the Munich Bank deal with Durolitum was that we met with them every two months for a review. This was to be the first.

Another, unwritten, condition was that we continued the friendship struck in Annecy between Lesley and I, Daniel and Kate and Markus and Heike, the latter being the owners of the Munich Bank. This part definitely wasn't a going to be a chore. Markus was a good looking German in his late thirties while Heike was his very attractive, younger, but slightly feisty wife.

Although the flight was quite full, the business class seat that Lynne, my assistant, had booked for me was comfortable. Lynne was already proving to be invaluable. Flights, hotels, car from the airport, everything had been arranged by her. All I had to do was make sure that I got on the plane.

Lynne had also sent a motorcycle courier up to my digs at university with a copy of the presentation slides for the meeting. Because this was the first meeting, Daniel was going to be doing most of the talking but I still wanted to be as prepared as possible. I'd been through the slides hundreds of times already but as I sat on the plane I thought that another glance through them couldn't do any harm.

To be honest I could have probably recited the slides off by heart by this time. I found my eyes wandering to the glossy brochure for a BMW three series that the immaculately dressed business woman who sat next to me was flicking through. When she looked up and saw me peeking I felt the need to say something.

"New car?" I asked.

"No. Just some publicity material," she responded.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to peek," I responded guiltily.

"No problem. Sometimes, it's hard not to when you're flying." Then she added, "As with everything, the trick is not to get caught."

I returned to my own slides, taking care not to repeat my mistake and once we were at cruising altitude the stewardess came round with drinks, then the food. You couldn't read and eat at the same time and so I stowed my slides away and focussed on the meal.

"Are you travelling to Munich for Oktoberfest?" the woman asked out of the blue.

"Not really," I said. "I've got a meeting tomorrow, then visiting friends. Although I think I'm supposed to be going tomorrow night. How about you?"

"No, just business, I'm returning tomorrow. My company does a lot of the marketing for BMW in the UK."

"Ah. Hence the brochure."

"Yes."

"Have you got your costume for Oktoberfest?"

"I think so. My assistant sorted it all out. I'll probably look like a clown 'though."

"Oh I don't know. I imagine you look quite good in Lederhosen," she said flirting with me. "What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm a student, but I also work for venture capital firm."

I fished out one of the business cards that Lynne had organised for me and handed it to her. The card had the Durolitum name and logo on it along with the company address and switchboard number. Across the centre it read 'Steven Carter', then underneath 'Account Director'.

She studied my card then reached into her personal organiser and gave me her card in return. It read "Jane King" and identified her as the CEO of a marketing firm based in Birmingham.

"Pleased to meet you Steven," she said. "Where are you staying?"

"The Bayerischer Hof, I think."

"Snap," she said. "We could share a taxi, if you like. I prefer not to travel alone at night if I can help it."

"There's a car coming to pick me up but you're welcome to a lift."

When we landed at Munich we both had hand luggage only and so we cleared customs fairly quickly. In the arrivals lounge a man in a suit held up a card with my name on it and escorted us to the waiting limo'. We both got into the back seat and as we did Jane's perfectly fitting skirt rode up sufficiently to reveal her stocking tops. She noticed me looking but did nothing to alter her position. I also noticed the trio of engagement, wedding and eternity rings on her left hand.

I hadn't paid the woman too much attention until that point, beyond her impeccable tailoring. She must have been late thirties, brown hair, larger than average breasts and shapely legs. She had quite a nice face too but it was one that looked tired.

The old airport in Munich was much closer to the city than present one is today and the journey to the hotel only took twenty five minutes. As we drove through the city, half of Munich seemed to be wearing Lederhosen and Dirndl's such was the impact of Oktoberfest.

We both checked in at the front desk and afterwards Jane thanked me for the lift.

"It was nice to have the company," I replied. "I hope your meeting goes well tomorrow."

"Thank you. I don't suppose you fancy a drink?" she asked. Possibly innocently, I couldn't really tell.

"Thanks," I said, "but I've got some calls I need to make."

"Well if you change your mind I'll be in the bar later for a nightcap."

I went up to my room and unpacked then gave Lesley a call. She was excited about coming to Munich, telling me that she'd be over with Daniel and Kate in the morning. She asked me what I was going to do tonight and I told her, "not much" then told her about the encounter with woman on the plane.

"Do you think she was hitting on you?" Lesley asked.

"I don't really know. She was married, so maybe not."

"That doesn't mean much, does it?"

"True."

"Steven, I've told you before. You're my warrior. You take what you want. I know you'll always come back to me so do whatever gives you pleasure. Besides, I'm feeling guilty about sleeping with Daniel and Kate while you're on your own at university."

"You know I'm fine with that," I told her.

"Just don't be afraid to enjoy yourself Steven."

I told Lesley about all the people dressed up for Oktoberfest in Munich and how I was looking forward to seeing her in her Dirndl. Then the conversation got all soppy for a while before we ended the call.

Jane King was sitting alone in a booth sipping on a Gin and Tonic when I went down to the bar. I asked if I could join her and she smiled and said, "Of course."

A waiter came over and I ordered a beer while she ordered another G&T.

"You changed your mind," she said.

"Yes, my wife told me not to be so anti-social."

"She's an understanding woman."

"And your husband?"

"I live in the same house as my husband but we haven't slept in the same bed since our twins were born ten years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"So I'm reduced to sitting in hotel bars hoping to meet guys because I refuse to accept that at the age of thirty seven my sex life is over."

"You're an attractive woman," I said. "I don't think you need worry on that count."

"Thanks but you'd be surprised how hard it is to meet a guy in a hotel bar without being mistaken for a hooker."

"Well I'm not doing anything tonight if you're interested."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I'm in room seven one five. Will you give me fifteen minutes to freshen up?"

"Of course."

She left the booth looking a bit flushed. I checked my watch then waited fifteen minutes before catching an elevator up to the seventh floor.

When she opened the door to her room Jane was wearing a white bathrobe. I walked in and closed the door behind me then stood in front of her and we kissed. She wasn't sure whether to use her tongue at first but I coaxed her with my own and pretty quickly she responded. I undid her bathrobe and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of me but for her stockings and suspenders. She was nervous, shaking almost imperceptibly, as if she were cold.

With both hands I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her toward me then bent down to suck on a breast. She jumped as if startled by an electric shock when my tongue made contact with her nipple.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's been six months..."

I kissed her on the lips again then guided her hands to my belt and suggested that she should start by undoing it. The belt came undone easily but the buttons on my jeans presented more difficulty. She giggled nervously as she fumbled with them, so I helped her then pushed her hand down the front of my trousers. She grabbed my cock and immediately began to wank it.

Gaining confidence now, Jane removed her hand from my trousers and lifted my tee shirt off over my head. I could see that she almost immediately noticed my scar but said nothing. Then returning to the task of undressing me she relieved me of my trousers. No sooner were they around my ankles than Jane was on her knees and starting to work my cock. I wasn't expecting that. She licked the head to begin with then took it all in her mouth and let her tongue dance over my shaft. Most girls will wank you at the same time but Jane just used her mouth and it felt very good. I held her head in both hands as she worked me and found myself beginning to fuck her face gently. Too much of that could have made it a very short evening and so I pulled her up and we kissed again.

"Come and lie on the bed," I suggested.

To be honest, I think that Jane just wanted some attention more than anything else that evening and would have been happy if we'd just made out. But she had a nice body and I wanted to show her a good time, so after kissing for a while, I worked my way down her with my tongue until I reached her pussy.

Guys these days don't realise how hairy some girls used to be back then, her pussy was covered in a mass of thick brown pubic hair. It wasn't really my thing but I was committed so I buried my face in it and got to work on her clitoris. It didn't take long in any case and within five minutes she'd cum twice. When I'd removed my head from between her legs and the pubic hair from my teeth I could see that her face and neck were flushed. Some girls are like that, their capillaries open up to increase the blood flow when they orgasm. It's a great way of telling you've hit the spot.

I think that Jane thought it was time for her to suck me again but I told her to lie back. I retrieved a condom from my trouser pocket then rolled it on and mounted her missionary style. She sighed as I entered her and grabbed my head with both hands then stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. She wasn't as tight as I was used to but I guess that twins could do that to you. That said she wasn't too loose either. We continued to kiss passionately as I fucked her and it wasn't long before she came again. Once she did I rolled her over and lifted her onto her knees then fucked her doggy style like my life depended on it. She had been pretty quiet up until this point but she let herself go now and whimpered loudly as I fucked her mercilessly.

When I felt that it might be cruel to continue fucking her from behind I pulled out and lay back on the bed suggesting she get on top of me. Instead she took hold of my cock, rolled the condom off and began to suck me. Once again she just used her mouth but the sensation was incredible. I warned her when I was close to cumming but her lips stayed firmly round my cock leaving me to fuck her face as I came. She swallowed my semen and made a point of licking her lips then lay down next to me and kissed me.

"You're very good at that," I said.

"Thank you," she said, pleased with the compliment. "You were pretty good at the other stuff," she giggled.

Jane snuggled into me as we lay on the bed recovering but after a while I could sense that she was crying.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be."

"I just don't know how things got this desperate," she said. "You know when I went to university it was the swinging sixties. I didn't meet my husband until a couple of months before we both graduated and I'd had a good sex life before then. In my first year I was terrified of getting pregnant so let's just say that to keep the boys happy I ended up on my knees a lot.

"That explains a lot."

"Then I discovered 'the pill' and I can't remember how many boys I slept with after that."

"It sounds like you had fun."

"I did. Then I met Tony. He was going to be an accountant. He wasn't as exciting as the other boys but he was dependable, ambitious too. Sex was never a big part of our lives, even in the early days. But after a couple of years we got married and five years later the twins arrived. After that it was if he'd achieved what he needed to sexually. He moved into the spare bedroom when I was breast feeding and never moved back."

"I see."

"Now, during the week we run a successful company between us and every weekend he's off playing golf, in Portugal or Scotland or wherever, while I'm left with the kids. I don't get a moment to myself. He bought a flat in Birmingham so he can work late at the office, so sometimes he's not even around in the week."

Tony sounded a bit dodgy to me but I kept my thoughts to myself and I comforted Jane for half an hour and eventually she stopped sobbing.

"I should go," I said. "I've got a busy day ahead of me."

"Of course, I'm sorry."

"Look, if you fancy meeting up again then I'll give you my address and a phone number at Uni. I'm not around at the weekends but if you ever find yourself at a loose end on a Wednesday afternoon and fancy some company then let me know. My room isn't as plush as this 'though."

"Your wife doesn't mind?"

"Right now my wife can't be with me during the week but she wants me to be happy. If she were here she'd probably want to join in."

I got up and wrote my details on a notepad and left it on the table. Then put my clothes back on.

"Either way, thank you for a great time tonight."

Jane got up and pressed herself against me.

"Thank you," she said.

******************

Daniel and I sat in one of the executive meeting rooms of the Munich bank waiting for Markus and his team to join us. Daniel had his slides prepared and enough copies for ten people, if ten people were to turn up. While we were waiting a lady came in and made sure we had coffee. She also set down a tray of biscuits covered in a layer of cling-film. I wondered if it would be rude to remove the wrapping and steal a biscuit or two, but decided that it probably would.

Earlier that morning, Daniel had arrived with the girls and we'd had lunch together at the hotel. Then the girls had gone to look around Munich and get the Oktoberfest costumes from the outfitters while Daniel and I had made the short journey on foot to the bank's headquarters.

Markus arrived punctually with three colleagues in tow.

"Daniel, Steven. It's so good to see you again," he said. "It seems ages since we last met. I hope you are both well. Steven, it looks like you avoided further stabbings and I hear that congratulations are in order."

I answered for the two of us, confirming that we were both well and that I had indeed not been stabbed again then thanked Markus for his congratulations.

"I would like to introduce you to my colleagues," Markus continued. "Klaus Obermeyer our Legal Counsel, Reinhard Wolf our Head of Investment Strategy and finally Katja Hust. Katja will manage our account with you and will be your counterpart Steven. I'm taking a leaf out of your book Daniel and promoting new blood."

I have to admit that I thought Katja was Markus' secretary, which just goes to show that you shouldn't pre-judge people. She was no more than twenty five, average height, slim, blonde, fresh faced and well-dressed but almost a bit too showy for work.

After a round of handshakes Daniel began his presentation. He was very good and spoke on-topic effortlessly. Reinhard had a lot of questions but Daniel had answers for all of them and good ones too.

At the end of the presentation everyone seemed satisfied and Markus announced that it was the bank's intention to make an initial investment of ten million pounds. It was everything we could have hoped for.

Markus and his team then took us on a tour of the office, introducing us to various key people and their teams. When we had finished Markus asked Katja to stay behind and Klaus and Reinhard left.

"So, we are meeting you in the hotel lobby at eight this evening I think," Markus said," Heike and I are also staying there tonight. It is so much more convenient for Oktoberfest. I've also asked Katja to join us. It will give the two of you a chance to get to know each other," he said looking at me.

"I'll look forward to it," I said.

Katja smiled politely.

After saying our temporary goodbyes, Daniel and I walked the short distance back to the hotel.

"I think this calls for a small celebration, are the girls back?" he asked.

We called up to the rooms from the lobby and located them. Daniel ordered a bottle of champagne and when the girls came down we toasted our success.

"Did you pick up the costumes," Daniel asked.

"Yes we did," said Kate. "Yours look very dapper, but ours are sexier than we thought they would be."

"Well that's what Markus recommended," Daniel replied.

"Oh we're not complaining," said Lesley.

We talked for a while about how it had gone with Markus then Kate and Lesley told us how beautiful Munich was.

With everyone up to date, Lesley asked, "Daniel, have the two of you finished work for today?"

"Yes, I think so," he replied, checking with me.

"Would you mind if I borrowed my husband in that case?"

"I'm sorry, of course you can. We'll see you both at eight"

"Thank you, Daniel," said Lesley and she led me away by the hand.

Lesley lay on her side and snuggled into me. A small rivulet of my cum had escaped from her pussy and run down her leg so I took a tissue from the nightstand and wiped it away. It was important to Lesley that she kept her man satisfied and sex was the way that we reassured each other that everything was good. We were both finding being apart during the week harder than we thought it would be. Sex as soon as possible on a Friday was a ritual that would be repeated most weeks for the next year. I told Lesley about the woman on the plane and she told me about sleeping with Kate and Daniel. That way everything was out in the open.

We showered together and then started to get dressed. I was pleased to find out that we'd bought these outfits rather than hired them because I absolutely loved mine. The Lederhosen fitted great but the boots, long socks, check shirt and most importantly the collarless jacket really completed the outfit. I could have imagined myself coming home from a hard day's work chopping up wood or whatever Bavarians used to do when they dressed like this.

The traditional Dirndl was a practical outfit for women with a dress that went almost to the floor. You often saw people serving in shops or hotels dressed in them, especially in the countryside. Although many people still wore the traditional style, hemlines had raised and the dresses had become more decorative for fashionable wear. Lesley's dress was a delicate green one with a floral pattern woven into it that came to just below her knees. Underneath she wore a see though lace blouse that exposed her shoulders but nothing else and over the top of her dress a dark pink apron. She looked beautiful.

When we reached the lobby of the hotel we saw that everyone in it was dressed for the Oktoberfest, except for one Japanese couple who looked very out of place. We were the last to arrive and when Heike saw us she made a beeline for Lesley. The two of them embraced for longer than they probably should have in public then Heike turned to me and admired my outfit.

M4bloke
M4bloke
201 Followers