Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate moved over to sit next to Lesley and gave her a hug. "You can stay as long as you want in the flat, can't she Daniel."

"Of course," said Daniel.

"I've not really talked to Steven about this but I'd also like us to buy a place in Provence. Either a flat in Aix or a small place in the countryside, I don't mind. Carole said that property is still quite cheap if you aren't looking for fancy farmhouses with land."

I knew that Lesley had liked Provence but I hadn't realised how serious she'd been about buying a place there.

"I know that our future is in London but I just fell in love with the place and the people in Provence. I was thinking that I could use some of the money from my apartment in Nottingham. We could buy somewhere where we could spend long weekends and that way we can keep in touch with the friends we've made there."

"I think that sounds like an excellent idea Lesley," said Daniel. "To be honest we've been thinking about selling the boat and doing the same thing."

"I didn't know you had a boat," Lesley replied.

"Precisely," said Kate. "Not one of Daniel's better investments."

"What do you think, Steven?" asked Daniel.

"I think we should buy a place in Aix too. We can start looking at Christmas."

Lesley's face lit up. I knew how much having friends meant to her even if they were in another country but I also wondered whether Lesley wanted this because she knew how much I liked Carole and Sophie's company. Whatever the reason, it looked like we were destined to buy a place in Provence. There were worse problems to have I guess.

******************

It was five thirty when my alarm went off on Monday morning. I got out of bed and put some clothes on. Lesley stirred but was only half awake. I kissed her and told her that I loved her. Then I walked down the stairs that led out of her flat to the taxi that was waiting to take me to Euston station. I tried to sleep on the train as best I could and in three hours I was back in my room at university. Just in time for a nine o'clock lecture.