Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you normally start things off?" asked Thomas.

"Well there's no set way," replied Lesley, "but we find that starting with the girls kissing normally does the trick."

"I've never kissed a girl before," Katja confessed.

"Oh you'll like it honey. It's a lot like kissing boys, only nicer."

Lesley led Katja to the bed and the two girls lay down. Katja lay flat on the bed while Lesley lay on her side and reached over to kiss her. I took up my position beside Katja with Thomas behind Lesley on the other side of the bed.

Lifting up Katja's tiny dress I began to massage her pussy while Thomas played with Lesley's arse. Katja was keen and pulled her own thong down to give me better access and I finished the job for her, removing it completely. I don't know if it had been meant as such but Lesley took this as a sign to move down to the end of the bed and work on Katja's pussy. Lifting her knees up Katja opened her legs and Lesley's head disappeared between them. If she'd never been kissed by a girl before it was probably safe to assume that Katja had never had one go down on her either.

Thomas and I removed Katja's dress and bra and took a breast each. Her nipples were rock hard before we even began on them. Katja reached down to find my cock and did the same to Thomas. I undid my trousers and pulled them down to give her better access and she began to wank my shaft. When Lesley noticed that both our cocks were out she stopped sucking Katja for a moment and paid mine some attention first, then Thomas', before going back to Katja's pussy.

Katja wasn't used to such stimulation and came very quickly. Lesley moved up Katja's body and kissed her, letting Katja taste her own juices. Then, taking Thomas by the hand, she led him to one of the sofas. Pushing him down into it she removed her panties then straddled him and I watched as she lowered herself onto his cock.

I mounted Katja missionary style and, resting on my elbows, kissed her while rubbing my cock against the entrance to her pussy. Katja wasn't in the mood for foreplay and reached down for my cock, guiding it into her. I pushed down onto her gently a couple of times then let myself slip all the way in. I was rewarded with the sensation of another tight, lubricated, young pussy. Katja sighed as I sank into her and she gripped my buttocks as we continued to kiss. To begin with her tongue fucked my mouth to the rhythm of my thrusts but after a while she stopped and focussed on her impending orgasm. I started to kiss her neck, just behind the ear, and she moaned as she came.

I could hear Lesley moaning at the same time as I fucked Katja and I wanted to turn round to see what Thomas was doing to her but I knew that wouldn't have gone down too well. Instead I lifted Katja's knees up onto my shoulders then raised myself onto my wrists and began to fuck her harder. Katja responded to the more vigorous fucking by sinking her nails into my buttocks. I kept pounding into her and all the time she urged me to fuck her harder. I thought 'well, if it's hard you want...'

Turning Katja onto her side I knelt behind her and, lifting her leg up slightly, pushed my shaft back into her now soaked pussy. I've always maintained that fucking a girl in this position is the best way to satisfy her, although not always the best way to satisfy yourself. This way I could fuck Katja deeply and like a jackhammer, almost indefinitely. The competitive side of me wanted to make sure that I lasted longer than Thomas and so poor Katja suffered for my ego. Well, I say 'suffered'. She was whimpering a lot but she sounded like she was enjoying it.

Now, from my upright position I could watch Lesley at the same time as I fucked Katja. I liked to see Lesley being fucked although it was something that had we hadn't done for a while now. I made a mental note to tell her that I'd like to do it more often. Meanwhile, Lesley was still straddling Thomas but he was doing all the work now. She had her arms wrapped around his neck lost in her own ecstasy while he forced his cock up into her like a piston. It was clear to see that Lesley was enjoying herself.

Thomas and Lesley's fucking became more frantic until eventually he couldn't hold on any longer. I watched as Thomas paid her the ultimate compliment and came inside my wife. Lesley ground herself against him, making sure that every last drop of his cum ended up inside her then, when he was done, she kissed him passionately.

When Thomas was spent I moved Katja onto her knees and took her from behind. Katja seemed to like being taken doggy style and became very vocal, telling me how good it felt and urging me to continue. It might have been because she knew Thomas would now be paying more attention to what she was doing. Whatever the reason it did wonders for my enthusiasm and I gave her what she was asking for. My balls slapped against her pussy as I fucked her and it was a good way of bringing on my orgasm. A couple of minutes of hard pounding got me to where I wanted to be and it felt good emptying my load into Katja. I pulled her hips tightly towards me and arched my back to get as far into her as possible then stayed there until my cock's twitching subsided

When I released my hold on her hips, Katja collapsed on the bed exhausted. I lay down beside her and fingered her cum filled pussy while she regained her composure. Lesley and Thomas came and joined us on the bed and the two girls began to kiss again.

"I enjoyed that," said Lesley.

"So did I," Katja replied, still looking a bit flushed. "I'm pretty sure Thomas did too."

We all laughed and Thomas agreed that he had indeed enjoyed himself.

"I think you wore poor Steven out," Lesley added.

"He's like a machine," said Katja to Lesley, "How do you cope?"

"To be honest I like it when he does me like that, but there are a few buttons you can press to make him cum. I'll tell you about them next time."

The girls kissed a bit more while the boys continued to finger them then after a while I suggested we went and joined the others. We walked back to the dungeon room to find Markus and Kate tied to different pieces of equipment. Kate was strapped across a low bench, with arse exposed for all and ready to be taken from behind. It didn't look too uncomfortable but she couldn't move.

Markus, meanwhile had been shackled to a bed like a giant 'X'. Heike knelt over him with her pussy above his face while Daniel fucked her from behind. Markus' head was supported by a cushion so that he could lick the two of them and his lips were glued to the point where Daniel's shaft entered Heike's pussy. When we entered the room Daniel upped his tempo and began to fuck her harder. Heike whimpered, encouraging Daniel, and it wasn't long before he shot his load in her. He filled her pussy with his cum then pulled out and inserted his cock into Markus' mouth. Daniel miked his own shaft enabling Markus to taste the last few drops straight from the source and Markus relished the task of cleaning Daniel up. Then, when Daniel withdrew, Heike positioned herself over Markus and Markus opened his mouth like a greedy baby starling waiting to be fed. Heike let the cum from her pussy drip into it, then she sat on his face and let him lick out the rest.

"Good. Reinforcements have arrived," Heike exclaimed from her position on Markus' face. "Boys, I need you to take turns fucking Kate. Girls, you can play with Thomas."

Heike gave Thomas' cock a hard slap and his erection withered away. Then she got up and walked over to Katja and kissed her tenderly.

"My husband is all yours now," she said to Katja.

"Thank you," said Katja returning the kiss.

"He likes having his cock and balls slapped by the way." Then Heike added, "But I'm guessing you knew that anyway?"

Heike led Daniel off by the hand and the four of us focussed on our task. Lesley looked at the paddles hanging on the wall and having selected one that was two or three inches wide she walked over to Kate and slapped her backside with it. Kate gargled a scream and at that point we realised she had a gag in her mouth. When she knew that Kate wasn't able to respond, Lesley slapped her hard again. I couldn't help feeling that Lesley was tugging on the tiger's tail and that she was going to pay for her actions at some point but it did make me chuckle.

"Do you want to go first or second?" asked Thomas.

"Steven wants go second," Lesley chipped in, "he loves a cum-filled pussy."

"She's right," I said. "You go first. I'll watch."

Thomas positioned himself behind Kate and began to fuck her. Meanwhile the girls got to work on Markus. To start with Katja straddled him and ran her pussy along the length of his cock. When it was hard again she took him inside her and slowly began to slide up and down his length. After a while she stopped at the top of her stroke and held the tip of his cock with her pussy lips.

"Now slap his balls with paddle," instructed Katja.

Markus' legs were already pulled apart by the shackles and provided Lesley with sufficient space to use the thin paddle on him. Lesley gave him a sharp whack and he grunted.

"Harder," demanded Katja.

Lesley's second slap was much harder and when it landed Markus suppressed a yelp of pain. His cock went limp and fell from Katja's pussy lips

"That's more like it, now paddle me."

Lesley delivered two hard strokes to Katja's arse which left clear marks on her white skin.

"Your turn now," Katja said and climbed off.

Lesley straddled Markus and began to rub his cock with her pussy, as Katja had done, while Katja grabbed hold of his balls and squeezed them roughly. It took Markus a while to get his erection back but when he did Lesley gave him a few minutes of pleasure, riding him like a pro. It ended abruptly however when Katja landed a sharp paddle stroke that caught both of them at the same time. It surprised Lesley but must it must have come as an even more of a shock to Markus.

At that moment Thomas began to grunt. Katja left Lesley on top of Markus with his cock withering inside her and went over to Thomas. She encouraged him to finish himself off in Kate, helping him by massaging his balls. Thomas came in Kate and the moment his orgasm was over Katja grabbed him by the hand and led him over to Markus. She told him to climb on top of Markus and let him suck his dick. Thomas was reluctant but Katja was adamant and under pressure from his new girlfriend he acquiesced. Markus willingly took Thomas' cock into his mouth and, as he had done with Daniel, sucked the last drops of cum out of him.

With all that there had been to see, I was rock hard when my turn came to fuck Kate but I took a moment to admire the state of her first. Thomas' fresh cum was oozing out of her while the signs of her previous fucks were congealing on her thighs. I pushed a thumb into her pussy with the intention of massaging her clit for a while with my forefinger but Kate winced as I did and it occurred to me that she might be sore.

Kate had already been fucked four times today, twice now by Thomas then once each by Daniel and Markus, and those were the ones I knew about. She'd slept with Markus and Daniel the night before and who was to say that she hadn't been fucked again that morning before leaving the hotel. Despite all this, Kate was fiercely competitive. She knew that Lesley had slept with more people than her, but she also knew that Lesley had never been fucked by four men in one evening. So this would give Kate bragging rights. But that relied on me playing my part now.

I called Lesley over and told her my predicament, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt Kate. Lesley went over to Kate and the two had a whispered conversation. Kate grunted her responses, the gag making it impossible to do anything else.

"She wants you to fuck her," said Lesley when she returned. "Let me help you."

Lesley found a bottle of lubricant and poured a generous measure into both hands. Then she started to wank me with one hand while massaging my balls with the other. The slippery hand job felt very good indeed and I wondered why we'd never done this before.

"That feels good," I told her, "rub my balls a bit more."

Lesley did as she was told and we kissed as she pleasured me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Katja was now on top of Markus and fucking him while Thomas massaged his balls. He probably wasn't going to last too long, unless Thomas had a taste for slapping his balls too, so I thought it was time to wrap things up with Kate. Lesley guided me into her and she winced slightly again. I knew that in Kate's eyes it wouldn't count if Lesley just wanked me off into her and so I started to fuck her while Lesley continued to pleasure me. Fortunately I didn't last much longer under Lesley's expert stimulation and when I knew I was going to cum I fucked Kate for all I was worth until I deposited my load in her. Not the greatest fuck ever but it did the job. Kate was stiff when Lesley finally untied her from the bench but had a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Happy now?" I asked. "How many times has that been today?"

"Seven, with four different people," she said smugly. "But I definitely need a drink now."

"Impressive," said Lesley giving Kate the credit she was seeking. "It's going to be difficult target to beat."

The three of us left Katja, Thomas and Markus to the final throes of Markus' orgasm and went in search of Daniel and Heike. When we got out of the basement everything was quiet and there was no sign of either of them. It was getting late, so we decided it was time for a shower and bed.

"Do you want to sleep with us tonight?" Lesley asked Kate.

"Yes please," Kate replied. "But don't think that either of you are going to be interfering with me!"

We all chuckled and went upstairs to our bedroom. The three of us just about fitted in the shower together and Lesley and I made sure that Kate got a lot of attention. Kate really was incredibly attractive. I couldn't keep my hands off her arse for some reason and it wasn't long before my erection came back. Lesley noticed this and began soaping it off.

"You know, you could always fuck your wife with this," she whispered as she ran a hand over my cock.

We dried ourselves off and climbed into bed. Lesley lay on her side and I fucked her from behind as she made out with Kate. It was a long slow fuck, with nobody in a hurry for it to end. I knew I wasn't going to orgasm in that position however, having already cum twice that evening. I also knew that Lesley would want me to cum inside her. So after a while I laid her on her back and mounted her 'missionary style'. Lesley kept urging me to cum as I fucked her and with a little help from Kate, who massaged my balls, I emptied my load into my wife, as requested. Lesley wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed. I could tell she was happy.

When I got off her and lay back on the bed Lesley snuggled up against me, resting one of her legs on top of me and pushing her pussy against my outer thigh. I could feel her wetness against my leg as the cum seeped out of her but within minutes I'd drifted off to sleep.

******************

Sunday started slowly and it was past ten before there were any signs of movement. When she woke, Kate got up and returned to her own bedroom which left Lesley and I alone in bed.

"Did you enjoy last night?" Lesley asked.

"Yes I did," I chuckled.

"How was Katja?"

"She was great, she's got a nice body and she was enthusiastic. I like a girl who's enthusiastic."

"That's why you married me, isn't it?" Lesley responded.

"There were plenty of other reasons too."

"Such as?"

"Well, you look good in jodhpurs for one."

"And?"

"And I couldn't imagine living without you for another."

Lesley hugged me.

"I couldn't imagine living without you either. We've come so far since we met, haven't we?"

"We have. How was Thomas?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I really liked him. He was full of energy and he had a nice cock too."

"I enjoyed watching him fuck you."

"Did you?" she said teasing me.

"Yes, I always like watching you."

"I know. Perhaps we should invite a single guy to join us some time then."

"I'd like that."

Lesley gave me a hug and we snuggled down for another ten minutes before getting up. When we began to hear voices downstairs we decided it was time to venture out of our bedroom for breakfast. We were last as usual.

Thomas and Katja joined us briefly for breakfast then they both had to leave. Thomas had work to do with his horses. After they'd said their goodbyes to the others Lesley and I walked with them to the front door.

"Thank you for being our first time as a couple," said Katja.

"Thank you. We had a great time," I replied.

"I'm sure you'll be talking to Steven a lot now with work," said Lesley, "but will we see you in London next time?"

"I hope so," said Katja.

"Then you must stay with us. We're only at the bottom of the Daniel's garden, so not far away."

"You live at the bottom of Daniel's garden?" asked Thomas.

"Sort of," said Lesley. "You'll see when you come."

"We'll look forward to it," said Katja.

Lesley hugged Thomas and I hugged Katja.

"Thank you," Katja whispered quietly into my ear.

We watched them drive off then went back to join the others. When we returned to the breakfast table Heike ambushed me with a question.

"What are you doing for winter solstice?" she asked.

"I don't even know when that is," I replied.

"It's the 22nd December, but I'd like to borrow you the weekend before if that's alright with Lesley."

"You're very welcome to him Heike. As long as you return him in one piece. That's when you finish university for Christmas isn't it Steven?"

"I think so. What did you have in mind Heike?"

"I want to take you to a party," she explained excitedly.

"I'm guessing it's not a normal party."

"No," Heike giggled. "It's for couples only. You have to be attractive, under thirty five and well ... rich."

"Well, I'm definitely under thirty five," I said.

"It will be somewhere in Austria but they don't tell you where until a couple of days before."

"Heike's wanted to go since she first found out about it. It's a very up market weekend for the young and beautiful. I'd take her myself but I'm too old," Thomas clarified.

"Well why don't we do a swap for the weekend then," suggested Lesley out of the blue. "Steven can go with Heike to Austria and you could visit me in London, if you liked."

Markus looked at Heike for her approval.

"We'd both like that a lot," said Heike.

"Then that's settled," said Lesley.

We sat in the business class lounge of Munich airport, drinking champagne, waiting to be called for the flight. The weekend had been an unqualified success and we'd left Markus and Heike with promises to hold the next review in London in November.

"Well that was a profitable weekend for you two," said Daniel.

"What do you mean?" asked Lesley.

"After tax you should see sixty thousand in commission from Markus' bank's investment."

Lesley looked shocked. "I hadn't realised it would be so much."

What are you going to spend it on?"

"We want to buy a house," Lesley responded before I could get a word in.

"Where were you thinking?"

"Somewhere near to some open space but not too far from you" Lesley said looking at Kate. "We'd thought about Wimbledon or Richmond but we've not really done any looking yet."

"Sixty thousand will go a long way to getting you a good sized house there. You can easily take a mortgage out for the rest," said Daniel

"I like Wimbledon," said Kate "and it's only just over the river. We can go looking at houses together."

"That would be nice," said Lesley, "but I don't want to start looking until after Steven's exams. To be honest I like being with you and I don't want to live on my own."