Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dress quite smartly for a thug," she said smiling.

"I'll take that as a compliment. You look fantastic by the way."

Heike hugged me then gave me a kiss. I had forgotten how tall she was. In her shoes she was at least as tall as me.

"Now, we are going to be joined by Katja and Thomas in the beer tent," she added, speaking to the girls. "The boys have already met Katja, you'll like her she's very pretty. And Thomas manages our stud farm. He's also in the German national show jumping squad. You'll like him too," she said winking at Lesley.

"Are they an item?" Kate asked.

"Ufff," said Heike shrugging her shoulders and then looking at her husband. "It would make life a lot easier if they were. Let's just say that Katja has a very close working relationship with Markus while I have a similar one with Thomas. We tried to introduce them to each other and we know that they sleep together from time to time but nothing more than that. Thomas is besotted with Katja but Katja isn't so sure. I think she's jealous of Thomas sleeping with me."

"Heike likes to play matchmaker," Markus added.

"I'm hoping that you two might be able to help me this weekend," Heike said addressing Lesley and me.

"Of course we will," said Lesley conspiratorially.

For those that have not been. Oktoberfest is a beer festival that actually takes place in September. It lasts a couple of weeks and only breweries based in Munich can take part. In 1980 a pipe bomb exploded at the entrance to the festival, killing thirteen people and wounding many more. Two years on this had done little to dampen the enthusiasm of the attendees.

There's a hierarchy of tents at Oktoberfest. Each brewery has its own tent and these are open to all. They're rowdy places, especially at the end of the evening but generally they are full of people just out for a good time. Then there are the corporate hospitality tents where you have to book and where they serve food to your table. Finally, there are the VIP tents, which are like the corporate hospitality ones but more exclusive. This was where Markus had booked us a table.

We met Katja and Thomas outside the tent and introductions were made. Katja had gone to a lot of effort to look good, wearing a very short dress and bustier which displayed her ample cleavage. Thomas was a handsome guy, late twenties, a shade under six feet and fit. He looked like he might have worn his lederhosen every day, they suited him that well.

In the tent apparently there were some local TV personalities with their guests, plus a couple of members of a German rock band with their groupies who had taken the definition of Dirndl to its absolute minimum. Just because it was VIP didn't mean it was refined but it did allow us to blend in unnoticed. I sat at the end of the table opposite Katja so that we could talk. Daniel sat next to me and opposite Markus. Next to Daniel sat Heike who was opposite Kate and at the other end of the table Lesley sat next to Heike and opposite Thomas. The pairings seemed to work well although I seemed to be the only guy not sitting next to a girl. Daniel, Markus, Katja and I talked about work to start with and it was a good opportunity to open up about plans and expectations. With that out of the way the conversation flowed easily, just like the beer.

"You didn't tell us you were getting married," said Heike to Lesley and me.

"We didn't know we were when we saw you in Annecy," replied Lesley. "And if it hadn't been for Michael we probably wouldn't be."

"Who is Michael?" asked Heike.

"Michael is a bit like the father I never had," said Lesley, not sure how to describe him.

"Michael is also one of the most senior Judges in England," Daniel added.

"Anyway, Steven and I weren't going to get married until next year but one evening Michael sat Steven down and told him that I really wanted to be married to him. Steven said he felt the same way so Michael used his influence and six days later we were married in London. It was everything I could have wanted."

There was a collective sigh from the girls around the table and I saw Thomas look at a Katja with a puppy dog look that sadly wasn't reciprocated.

"I had no choice," I said. "When Michael sat me down it was either marry Lesley or go to jail for a very long time." Everyone laughed.

I'm not a big fan of traditional Bavarian food but it was fine and the beer kept coming. Being a student meant that my tolerance of alcohol was a bit higher than most adults with real jobs and I was able to observe the rest of the table 'loosen up' with a relatively clear head. Lesley's tolerance on the other hand was low and she and Heike were already getting a little too 'touchy feely' for public consumption. When I looked down I could see that Lesley had a hand on Heike's left thigh while Daniel had a hand on her right one. Between them they'd lifted Heike's dress to reveal the tops of her legs while Heike took turns stroking their arms.

On the other side of the table it was clear that Markus had a hand on both Katja and Kate. Kate's hand also seemed to be on Markus but Katja's remained on the table top as did Thomas'. I'm pretty sure that Thomas and Kate would have liked to explore each other but neither of them knew what the deal was with the other. As for Katja, well I couldn't figure her out.

"Do you smoke, Steven?" Katja asked, out of the blue.

"Not really," I said. "But I'm happy to keep you company."

"Here," said Daniel. "Take one of these," and handed me a pre-cut cigar from his jacket.

"Now cigars are a different matter," I said.

I followed Katja out and felt the eyes of everyone at the table on us as we left. Once in the fresh air we found a free table and sat down. Katja lit her own cigarette then handed me the lighter. I lit the cigar carefully then gave it a few puffs to get it going.

Some people can't bear a lull in the conversation. Silence never really bothered me so I waited for Katja to speak.

"You've fucked Heike, right?" was the first thing she said.

As a conversation opener it was direct.

"It's ok. I know you have," she continued. "You've fucked Kate too I guess. I'm pretty sure that you already know I've fucked Markus. If you didn't you could probably have worked it out from the fact that he virtually had his hand up my pussy this evening."

I laughed and when I did she also laughed at her own choice of words.

"Does it bother you," I asked.

"That he had his hand up my pussy? No. I enjoy it I guess," she joked.

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't know. I'm just not sure I belong here. I mean, I'm not from money. I don't have the same background as them. Sometimes I think that the only reason I'm here is because of the sex. Which makes me a slut I guess?"

"I thought it was just me that used to think that way."

"What changed?"

"Three things," I replied.

"Tell me."

"Firstly, Lesley told me to ask myself 'Are you enjoying this?' If the answer is yes then the money doesn't matter, just enjoy it. If the answer is no, then walk away."

"Makes sense I guess."

"Secondly, Daniel taught me that life isn't an equal opportunity employer. It's up to you to make the most of the chances you're given!"

"And thirdly?"

"Markus and Daniel didn't put me in charge of this account because I'd fucked their wives. They did it because they believe I'll do a good job for them. Daniel's ex-wife told me that one."

"Did you fuck her too?"

"A gentleman never tells. But my point is that I'm guessing that Markus believes in you."

Katja laughed. She seemed more relaxed as she lit another cigarette.

"What's the score with Thomas?" I asked.

"I really like him, too much perhaps. I get really jealous when he fucks Heike, which isn't fair I know."

"Would you be jealous if he fucked Lesley?"

"Probably not if I was fucking you at the same time," she laughed. "Do you and Lesley get jealous?"

"Not really. I love her, she loves me. We just want each other to be happy. We might get jealous of someone's attributes, Lesley would love to have your breasts even though she knows I love her precisely the way she is. I wish I had Thomas' ease and sophistication. I also wish I looked as good in clothes as he does."

"You're doing alright. You gave the girls in the office something to talk about today."

"Oh yes?"

"They all wanted to know who you were. One of them said you looked like a high class hit man."

"That's what I mean."

She still said she'd fuck you 'though."

"You'll have to point her out to me," I said.

"She's already fucking Reinhard, my boss. It's probably best if I don't."

I didn't realise it at the time but information like this was gold dust. Not for blackmail or anything like that but Daniel used this to create opportunities for Reinhard to be with his mistress. There would be strategy weekends at ski resorts, where very little strategy was ever discussed or nights at the opera with a luxury hotel room afterwards thrown in. It all kept Reinhard sweet.

Katja smiled and thought for a moment.

"I also feel like Thomas and I are being set up. It would be so convenient for Markus and Heike if we were together. We've never had a foursome but I know they'd love one."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Probably not."

"Lesley and I were set up you know. We only met because we'd both swung with the same couple. They went to great lengths to get us together, even gave me a job over the summer so I could be near her."

"Do you mean Daniel and Kate?"

"No, it was before we met them but I'd never have met Lesley if it wasn't for this couple. Not everything people do is bad, even if their motives might be selfish."

"Stop making sense, Mr. Nice Guy."

"All I'm saying is that this works for us. You and Thomas need to work out what's best for you. If you see a future together that is. You know I saw him looking at you with puppy dog eyes when Lesley was talking about getting married. Poor bloke, everyone else is playing 'feel-me' under the table and he has to keep his hands to himself."

"You weren't joining in either," she said.

"Daniel's not my type."

This made Katja snort out loud in a very un-lady like fashion.

"You know Kate would love it if Thomas joined in," I said. "I'm sure Markus would too."

"And what about you?"

"Well unless Daniel makes an advance I'll just keep my hands to myself I think."

"That's a little unfair isn't it?"

"I don't make the rules."

"Why don't you play 'feel-me" with me, right now instead?"

I moved closer to Katja, put my arm around her waist and we began to kiss. Katja was a good kisser, our lips seemed to fit perfectly and her tongue playfully danced in and out of my mouth.

"That was a very nice kiss Mr. Carter," she said when we came up for air. "But I asked you to play "feel-me", so why don't you have another go? Everyone around here is drunk, no one will notice."

I moved position so that I sat facing her on the bench as if we were on a lovers' seat, my body shielding her from the eyes of casual passers-by. Then I let my right hand delve under her skirt and she opened her legs wide enough for me to reach her pussy. I stroked it through the material of her panties and we began to kiss again. Katja opened her legs wider. I pulled her panties to one side and pushed a finger into her pussy then started massaging her clit with my thumb. She responded, so I pushed two fingers into her and then three then started to frig her.

Fortunately, Katja didn't last too long. After a minute or so she orgasmed and as she did she gripped my arm tightly, sinking her nails into me. I left my hand in her for a short while then took it out, rearranging her panties for her as I did.

"Thank you Mr. Carter. That was more like it. You know that Thomas and I are supposed to fuck the two of you tomorrow night."

"Is that a problem?"

"I don't think it will be."

"What about tonight?"

"I think Heike has different plans for you tonight."

Katja and I had been gone too long by the time we returned but nobody seemed to mind. Except Thomas that was who looked positively hurt. Katja walked over to Thomas before she sat down and whispered something to him which seemed to put him at ease.

"Everything ok?" asked Daniel before she had returned to her seat.

"Fine," I said.

When Katja re-joined the table, the conversation continued and I saw Markus' hand disappear under the table to feel her again. I wondered if, in his slightly inebriated state, he'd noticed how wet Katja was now. This time Katja's hand also disappeared under the table and I presume that she was giving him what he wanted.

Meanwhile at the other end of the table I could see that Thomas had joined in and Kate was now basking in the attention of two guys feeling her. Lesley and Daniel were still fingering Heike which just left poor old me. Still, I couldn't complain I guess.

When it came to the end of the evening Katja and Thomas said their goodbyes and left arm in arm. Apparently Katja's flat wasn't too far from the Oktoberfest site.

"I'll take a taxi back with Steven and Lesley," said Heike in a move that was obviously pre planned. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said to her husband, then kissed him.

We said our goodbyes to Daniel and Kate. You could see that Kate had already figured out what she was in for and she seemed quite happy about it. The three of them took the first taxi and that left us waiting for the next one.

"I thought we could go to a nightclub," said Heike once they were gone. Then noticing my look of concern she added, "Don't worry, Markus's secretary already booked us on the VIP list so we won't have to wait outside."

"Won't we look a bit odd?" I asked.

"Half of Munich is dressed like us," Heike added. She had a point, but were they the same half that were going to be in the nightclub?

Lesley looked at me with pleading eyes, as if I was going to say no. And so off we went.

We were indeed on the VIP list that not only got us in past the queues at the door but into the VIP area, which was a mezzanine floor perched above the dance floor. We even had our own reserved table. They did things properly in Germany.

The girls left their bags at the table and immediately went down for a dance. From my vantage point in the VIP area I watched them. The music was a mixture of high energy disco and synth pop, with the DJs on a stage at the front controlling the mood of the crowd. Lesley and Heike danced closely, hand in hand at times.

When we'd arrived the VIP area was quite empty but it soon filled up as others made their way over from the Oktoberfest. It wasn't long before the two guys from the German rock band we'd seen in our beer tent came in with four groupies in tow. They'd both changed out of their lederhosen and now wore the trademark spandex pants of many rock bands at the time. One of them wore a matching spandex tee shirt while the other was bare chested but for an open leather waistcoat.

When the girls came back they were sweating. Dirndl's weren't ideal dancewear.

"Do you know who those guys are?" asked Heike, pointing at the two rockers.

"No," I said.

"They're from the Scorpions. They're very big in Germany, and elsewhere too."

I hadn't heard of them but Lesley had. A few years later when communism fell apart in Europe they would have a huge hit with "The Winds of Change."

"I'm going to get their autographs," said Heike and she and Lesley went over to talk to them.

They both seemed like decent blokes and took the time to sign their autographs and talk to the girls. It probably helped to be two attractive women when asking for autographs but all the same the guys were respectful and Heike and Lesley came back with smiles on their faces.

With their mission accomplished the girls wanted to dance again and this time I was expected to go with them. The dance floor was hot sticky and noisy. It wasn't the ideal place to be wearing lederhosen and long socks and in no time at all I was sweating. I wasn't the only one in this predicament however and many of the guys were resorting to taking their shirts off. Lesley goaded me into taking mine off, but I still had to wear the leather bib and braces that went with the lederhosen. I felt like I was auditioning for the Village People.

It was three in the morning when we left the club. The girls had thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I was happy to have accompanied them while they did. In the taxi on the way back to the hotel Lesley and Heike struggled to keep their hands off each other and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. I felt a bit sorry for the taxi driver who must have wondered what on earth was going on.

Heike was all over Lesley the moment we got back to the hotel room. Each of the girls had been toying with the other all evening and now the time had arrived to do something about it. Heike couldn't wait to get Lesley out of her Dirndl and the moment the dress was off she went down on her. Lesley raised her legs and put them over Heike's shoulders to give her better access. As Heike knelt on the bed and feasted on Lesley's pussy I thought about taking her from behind but decided to let them have their fun and contented myself with watching the show.

To begin with Heike fondled Lesley's nipples as she sucked on her clit but after a while she re-positioned her hand and pushed a couple of fingers into Lesley's pussy. Lesley moaned when she did this and once she was moist Heike took her two fingers out and replaced them with four. Then she began to fuck Lesley with her hand. Under this stimulation Lesley began to whimper and Heike stopped sucking on Lesley's clit in order to focus on pumping her hand into Lesley's pussy.

"There's some Vaseline in my make-up bag," Lesley suggested helpfully.

Heike looked at me and I got up and went to the bathroom to find it, returning with the plastic pot of jelly. Heike took a generous scoop out of it and smeared it over her right hand up to the wrist then began to push all five fingers into Lesley up to the knuckle.

Rather than fuck Lesley fast now, Heike took her time twisting her hand and pushing it against the entrance to Lesley's vagina, until eventually Lesley let it all in. Although Heike's hand was quite delicate I was surprised how quickly and easily Lesley accepted all of it into her. Once inside, Heike twisted her hand backwards and forwards using short thrusts to pump Lesley's pussy while Lesley frigged her own clit.

Lesley lasted hardly any time at all before orgasming. She stopped frigging herself when she came but Heike didn't let up on her for a couple more minutes. When she did stop, Lesley was left lying on a bedsheet soaked in her own juices. Heike, pleased with her work, pulled her hand out then straddled Lesley, sitting on her tummy. She ran a juice covered finger over Lesley's lips and when Lesley tried to lick it Heike slapped her hard across the face. Then Heike ran her finger over Lesley's lips again.

"Now you can lick it," she said.

Lesley reached up with her tongue to lick the finger, fearful of another slap but this time it didn't come and after Lesley had licked her own juices from Heike's fingers they kissed.

The two girls then swapped positions and Heike let Lesley straddle her. Heike was still in her Dirndl and so Lesley rolled Heike onto her tummy on the pretence of undoing her zipper. Once Heike was face down however, Lesley pinned Heike's arms to the bed and sat on her back.

"Steven, I want you to fuck this little bitch while I hold her down," she instructed.

I got up out of the chair and pulled Heike towards the end of the bed until her feet could touch the floor, then I took off my Lederhosen. Lifting Heike's Dirndl up I pulled down the tiny panties she was wearing and in the process narrowly avoided a kick in the face as she lashed out with her feet. Once I'd positioned myself between her legs the kicking was futile and grabbing Heike's hips I forced myself into her. It didn't take much, she was pretty wet already. Once I'd made sure Heike's lower half wasn't going anywhere Lesley swivelled her body round so that she was facing me while pinning Heike's arms to the bed with her legs. Lesley began to slap Heike's arse cheeks as hard as she could as I fucked her from behind. Heike squealed repeatedly but the sounds were muffled by the bedsheets.