Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 27

Story Info
Summer of 83 - Part 2.
21.1k words
4.9
9.3k
6
0

Part 27 of the 38 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

This is the twenty-seventh episode of my unreliable memoirs. Each episode is self-contained, so you can read them without having read the previous ones (although sometimes it helps with the context and names a bit).

The year is 1983 and this episode focuses on the second part of our summer holiday following my graduation.

I hope you enjoy it.

M4bloke

******************

We sat in the shade at a French roadside café and I watched Lesley sip her Coke through a straw. I couldn't have told you exactly where we were. We'd left Carole's house in Aix that morning and were about half way to Annecy, which meant we probably still had another two or three hours riding to do.

"Stop looking at me like that," Lesley giggled. "You're making me self-conscious."

"I'm just admiring you," I told her.

"Well that's OK then," she said smiling.

Lesley looked happy. She usually did, but she wasn't one for hiding her emotions and today I could see she was excited too.

"Are you looking forward to seeing Daniel?" I teased her.

"And Kate," she replied. Then, knowing she'd been rumbled, she added "But yes I am looking forward to seeing Daniel. Does it bother you?"

"You know it doesn't," I told her.

In my last year at university Lesley had lived with Daniel and Kate at their London house. During that time she'd shared their bed most weekday nights and Lesley and Daniel had become very attached to each other. She and Kate were also best friends but, even so, it was trusting of Kate to let Lesley be with her older, but still attractive, multi-millionaire husband.

"You're my warrior Steven. It's your mark I've got tattooed on me and it's you I belong to. You know that, don't you?" Lesley said reaching across the table to hold my hand

Her words reminded me of the tattoos we'd got to mark her as my property. She'd insisted on having them done when we'd got engaged, the idea having come from David's series of Sci-fi books that meant so much to her.

"Besides," Lesley continued. "It's not as if you come out of this empty handed. You do get Kate in return."

Kate had to be the most attractive woman I'd ever actually spoken to. She was almost twenty years younger than Daniel and definitely fell into the category of trophy wife. She could have had pretty much any man she wanted and she'd chosen Daniel. He'd given her a lifestyle few could match but I felt sorry for her in a way. Being married to Daniel meant they were both in the public eye and this severely limited who they could have fun with. Unlike Daniel, Kate didn't have a lover but since I'd finished university we'd been seeing a lot more of each other.

"I tell you what," I said. "Why don't we swap for the week?"

"What do you mean?"

"You shack up with Daniel and I'll shack up with Kate."

"Are you serious?"

"I am. I've no idea if Daniel and Kate would want to do it though."

"Oh I think they would," Lesley replied. "Kate would really like to spend some time with you. And you know Daniel will want to spend time with me."

"My only condition is that next week when we go to Greece, we sleep in the same bed."

"Is that an order," Lesley asked, teasing me. "Because you know I'll obey you if it is."

"It is."

"I like it when you're all dominant," she giggled. "But we will be able to invite other people to share our bed with us, won't we?"

"We will."

"Good. What about Markus and Heike?"

Daniel had invited Markus and Heike to join us in Annecy for the first part of our holiday. It was going to be a bit of a reunion for us all, as we'd first met them there a year ago. Since then Markus had become a significant investor in Daniel's company, Durolitum.

Heike was another trophy wife, although the age gap between her and her Banker husband was much smaller than that between Daniel and Kate. Heike wasn't quite as stunning as Kate but there really wasn't much in it.

"We can share them," I said. "I don't think they'll mind."

"It would be nice to have more group sex," Lesley confided. "Rather than splitting up into pairs I mean."

"I think you're right."

"Listen to us," said Lesley. "We're a right pair of tarts aren't we."

We arrived in the small village of Talloires, at the far end of the lake from Annecy at just after four in the afternoon. The place looked exactly the same as it had a year before, right down to the white panel van outside, containing Peters, Daniel's driver, and his wife Cathy.

"Stevie boy," said Peters getting out of the van. "Good to see you."

"And you Ian," I said shaking his hand firmly. "Good journey?"

"Can't complain."

The girls came around from the other side of the van and we finished off the re-union.

"Mrs Carter," Peters said deferentially.

"It's good to see you Peters," Lesley said, giving him no choice but to accept a hug from her while I hugged Cathy.

Peters and Cathy had driven from London with Daniel's Harley Davidson in the back of the van, along with Daniel and Kate's luggage and ours too. They were staying in a hotel nearby to act as support if we had trouble with the bikes and would be taking both mine and Daniel's back to London at the end of the week when we flew on to Greece.

Peters and I unloaded the van, taking care to ensure that we didn't damage Daniel's Harley, while Lesley checked us in at the hotel. A bellboy came out with a trolley to take the suitcases up to the suite but there were so many he needed to make two trips.

After we'd sorted everything out, the four of us sat drinking cold lager in the shade and chatted.

"Are you staying at the same hotel as last year," Lesley asked them.

"Yes," said Cathy. "I'm looking forward to spending a week sunbathing."

"I don't know how much riding the boys will be doing this year," Lesley continued. "But I'll let you know on the days that they aren't."

"Thank you, Mrs Carter, but we're here if they need us," Peters said.

"Is there anything you need?" Lesley asked.

"We're fine," said Cathy. "But if you find an English paper anywhere I know Ian would love one."

"We'll keep an eye out."

"I hear you're going to Greece next week," Cathy asked.

Peters flashed his wife a look that suggested she shouldn't pry, but Lesley was happy to answer.

"That's right," she said. "We're going on Daniel's boat. Carole, his ex-wife and her husband Fabien are coming too. Oh and our lodger, Suzy."

"I've always wanted to go to Greece but I couldn't go on a boat," said Cathy. "I think I'd get sea sick."

"I went on one for the first time last weekend," Lesley said. "It was great, but I didn't think about getting sea sick until you just mentioned it though."

After a couple of beers, Peters and Cathy left to check in to their own hotel. Lesley and I decided to take a walk along the shore and wait for Daniel and Kate to arrive. The village had a couple of hotels by the waterfront, the other one being an old converted monastery. So we checked it out then strolled back to our own hotel just in time to meet Daniel and Kate as they arrived.

Kate and Lesley hugged each other like long lost friends while Daniel and I shook hands, then Daniel gave Lesley an extra-long hug while I did the same to Kate, who gave me a kiss too.

"Have you eaten?" asked Daniel.

"No," we replied.

"Good. Because I'm starving, and the two things I really fancy doing are riding my bike and eating a pizza."

We rode along the shore to a Pizza restaurant we'd discovered the year before. It was nothing fancy but the Pizzas had been great. On a Saturday night in August we were lucky to get a table for four and we sat down on the balcony of the restaurant overlooking the lake. Lesley and I hadn't eaten much that day and we were starving, but I'd already had a few beers that afternoon so stayed off the wine while the rest of them finished off a bottle.

Lesley sat next to Daniel and it wasn't long before, quite obviously, they were holding hands under the table. When I put my hand on Kate's thigh she grabbed it immediately, keen not to be left out, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Actually," Lesley said mischievously. "We wondered if you might like to swap partners for the week."

"What, you mean like, you move in with Daniel and me move in with Steven?" Kate asked.

"Yes," Lesley confirmed.

"What do you think, darling?" Kate asked her husband.

"I think it could be fun," Daniel replied cautiously for fear of offending Kate.

"So do I," Kate agreed, squeezing my hand again.

"Only for this week though," Lesley clarified. "Steven's demanded that I sleep with him next week," she said giving a mock sigh.

"We need to make sure we look after Markus and Heike while they're here though," Daniel added. "They're our guests and big investors in Durolitum. I don't want them paying for anything so don't be afraid to use your company credit card this week, Steven."

"I wasn't sure if you'd deactivated it," I joked.

Daniel's face adopted a pained expression, like someone had poked him in the side with a stick and I instantly regretted taking such a cheap shot at him.

"Of course I haven't deactivated it," he replied. "I stopped you from going to the office because, in my opinion, you were a bit frazzled and you needed to spend some time with Lesley after finishing university. It's only been for a couple of months and in three weeks' time you'll be back there permanently. So it's not been long in the global scale of things and most people would have thanked me for the time off."

"I know," I admitted. "I'm sorry, I appreciate it. It's just been a bit frustrating, that's all."

"I understand," he said in a conciliatory tone. "I guess that now is as good a time as any to tell you what I've got planned. If the girls don't mind that is."

Kate and Lesley nodded their agreement and so Daniel proceeded.

"I want to go big into new technology. We're on the verge of a technological revolution and I want Durolitum to be a part of it. So I'm splitting the business between our traditional investments and those in new technology."

"That makes a lot of sense," I said.

"And I want you to be the Director of what I'm calling the Future Technologies Group, Steven."

I was a bit stunned by the offer.

It will be a small group to start with but, if things go the way I think they will, then pretty soon this will be the major part of our business."

Lesley smiled at me.

"I don't know what to say," I told Daniel.

"'I'll do it' would be a good start," Daniel joked.

"Yes, of course I will," I told him. "I just hadn't expected this."

"I wouldn't be offering it to you if I didn't think you were the right person for the job, Steven. It's not going to be a popular move in Durolitum. There are a few people who will feel that they've been passed over, but I'll deal with that and you'll have Carole to support you as our Director of Acquisitions."

"So Carole's definitely coming back?"

"Yes, she is."

"And can I keep Lynne as my assistant?"

"As a Director, you have the right choose your own assistant, but yes, if you want her."

"I do."

"Good. It will be a promotion for her too," he said smiling. "As for you there'll be a new contract to sign, a bigger salary, stock options and all the usual stuff. You'll need to have a solicitor check the contract out but if you're happy to use the same firm as last time then the personnel folk can sort this out."

"That would be fine."

"I think it would good for you to keep the 'Munich Bank' relationship,"

"Of course," I said. "And thank you for the opportunity, Daniel."

"Excellent," said Daniel. "It's going to be an exciting time for us all."

"Well done Steven," said Kate. "I know you'll do well. But you've got to promise to look after my little sister. I know what you're like with a challenge."

"You're right Kate," I said reaching over for Lesley's hand. "I won't make the same mistake again."

"I'm proud of you, Steven," said Lesley.

Lesley didn't seem overly shocked by my unexpected promotion. I guess Daniel had already discussed it with her. I could have got bent out of shape by the fact that my future might have been their pillow talk but I knew that at the end of the day Lesley had my best interests at heart. In any case Daniel wasn't naïve enough to promote me just because he was fucking my wife.

When it came time to leave we walked to the bikes and put on our helmets. Lesley was going to get on the BMW until Kate pointed out the error of her ways.

"What do you think you're doing getting on my man's bike, Sis?" Kate asked with mock indignation

"Sorry Sis," Lesley responded and got on the back of Daniel's Harley instead.

Kate climbed on the back of my BMW, put her hands on my waist and we set off for the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel, the girls began the process of unpacking their belongings while Daniel and I sat on the balcony smoking cigars. Our suite was on the top floor of the three story hotel and comprised a living area that connected to two bedrooms and also led out to a large private balcony overlooking the lake.

"Thank you for letting me spend some time with Lesley," Daniel said as we puffed on our cigars.

"I don't think I could have stopped her even if I wanted to," I joked. "And besides thank you for letting me spend some time with Kate," I countered.

"I know you two pretend to bicker, but you know Kate would be lost without you."

Daniel drew on his cigar, savoured the aroma for a moment then blew the smoke out.

"It's not easy for her being married to me," he continued. "Sure, we've got money, but she misses out on stuff she would have done if she'd married a younger guy."

"She loves the socks off you, you know that."

"I know. All I'm saying is, this week, let her be who she wants to be. Just let her enjoy herself. I trust you to look after her."

"Thanks. And you know I trust you with Lesley."

"I do," Daniel confirmed. "Believe it or not, I do try not to, but would you let me spoil her this week."

"I'm sure she'd love that."

When the girls had finished unpacking they joined us on the balcony and we spent a while chatting. Lesley and Daniel became more tactile as time went on until eventually Lesley decided that she wanted Daniel to herself. I kissed her goodnight while Kate hugged Daniel then they left for the bedroom.

"Shall we go to bed?" I asked Kate.

"Let's just sit here a while first," Kate replied.

We sat down on a sofa and Kate cuddled into me. In spite her beauty, Kate's self-confidence was fragile.

"Do you mind us swapping partners for the whole week?" she asked.

"Of course not. It was me that suggested it," I told her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, really. I'd understand if you didn't want to 'though."

"No, I want to," she said. "I just wasn't sure that you did."

"Kate, you're unquestionably the most beautiful woman I know. Not only that but I enjoy spending time with you. I've not told you this before but I've never really understood what you see in me."

"To be honest," she said. "I feel the same way about you. I've always been a bit afraid that you were just keeping Lesley happy."

"Shall we just agree that we've got feelings for each other," I suggested. "That sounds like a good thing to me."

"Yes. It is." Kate replied.

Kate's mouth found mine and we kissed passionately. I let my hands roam over her body and she sighed.

"Make love to me tonight, Steven," she said.

I knew what she meant and, when we got up off the sofa, she took me by the hand and I followed her into the bedroom.

******************

I think that nowadays they call the gap between the top of a woman's inner thighs and her pussy a "Toblerone Tunnel". The idea being that with her legs closed you could pass the triangular chocolate bar through it. Back then I don't think there was a name for it. Only fit women tended to have them and I couldn't help but stare at Kate's as she stood in her Speedo swimming costume.

"Are we going swimming?" Kate asked. "Or are you just going to stare at me?"

"Are you offering me a choice?" I replied.

A year ago, Kate and I had gone for a swim in the lake, before breakfast and I'd discovered that Kate was a really good swimmer. But what stuck in my mind was how good she looked in a swimming costume.

"When we get back I'll keep it on and you can play with me in the shower. Ok?"

"Ok"

"Now, let's race."

With that Kate ran into the water and started swimming. I followed her in but there was no way I could catch her and she beat me by a country mile. When I finally caught up we trod water for a while and kissed. In the distance we could see the passenger ferry that worked its way around the lake coming towards us and so we swam back at a more leisurely place and watched it moor at the landing point in the village.

We dried ourselves off as best we could then, wrapped in the white hotel bathrobes, we traipsed through the lobby and caught the lift up to our rooms. The hotel was beginning to wake up and some people were already having breakfast. Kate caught people's attention. It was hard not to when you looked like her.

When we got back to the bedroom Kate was true to her word, except that we didn't have sex in the shower. She laid a fresh towel down on the bathroom floor and told me to lie on it. Then she positioned herself, cowgirl style, on top of me. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the costume, and I teased them between my fingers as she rubbed her pussy against my cock.

When she knew that I was ready, Kate wasted no time in pulling the crotch of her costume to one side and letting me slip into her. When I was fully inside she leant forward and we began to kiss. I pushed my hips up to meet her and we established a rhythm that allowed our tongues to continue exploring each other's mouths. Kate's pussy was tight, it always had been. Any tighter and it might have been unpleasant for one or both of us but once lubricated it was a dream.

"I bought this swimming costume especially for you," Kate said. "When I was paying for it, all I could think of was how you were going to fuck me when I wore it."

Kate's encouragement did it for me. I lifted us up from the floor and sat her on the vanity unit facing me, then started to fuck her again. Kate put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued to kiss. After a while she lay back against the mirror and I held her hips steady while we fucked. Reaching down with one hand, she played with her clit as I built up speed and when I felt her climax, I pushed myself deep into her and stayed there while she finished herself off. Once I knew she'd cum I really needed to finish myself off inside her and so I lifted her off the vanity unit, turned her around and fucked her from behind. It wasn't long before I came and emptying myself into her felt good. Kate let me go soft inside her before turning round and kissing me again.

"Now shall we get that shower?" she asked.

After we'd showered and got dressed we weren't sure whether to disturb Lesley and Daniel or not but decided to gently knock on the door to their bedroom.

"Come in," Lesley said quietly and we both entered the room.

We hadn't expected to be greeted by the sight of Lesley 'sixty-nineing' Daniel but I think that us seeing them like that added to Lesley's enjoyment. Daniel was powerless to do anything about it with Lesley's pussy in his face and his cock in her mouth.

"We were going to see if you wanted breakfast," I said. "But I'm guessing not."

Lesley stopped sucking Daniel's cock but left her pussy firmly on his face.

"I think we're going to stay in bed this morning," she replied speaking for both of them.

I could see that Lesley wanted to kiss me and so I moved closer to her. I could smell Daniel on her as our mouths met and by the way that she kissed me I could tell she was aroused.

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers