Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let Stefan know, thank you. He sends his regards by the way."

"Thanks. If you could let him know I plan to use his letter of introduction as soon as I get back to London, I'd be grateful."

"I will," Markus confirmed. "I think he was worried you wouldn't. He'll be pleased."

Daniel looked confused but having stared into a potential financial abyss only moments before, he decided not to ask any questions and we left to join the girls.

Caitlin and her crew arrived at ten. The hotel had provided them with a ground floor function room and had cordoned off parts of the grounds for us to be photographed in. They'd also provided some neatly pressed staff to appear in the background if required. The hotel would get a mention in the magazine article and as far as they were concerned you couldn't buy publicity like this.

Caitlin had brought with her a photographer and his assistant as well as a makeup artist, as promised. She'd also brought a rail of clothes for Poppy to try on. When I explained that Heike and Markus had also agreed to take part Caitlin was over the moon.

At ten thirty Poppy, Alice, Anton and Claude arrived. I went down to greet them and Poppy gave me a big hug when she saw me.

"Where are Kate and Lesley?" she asked.

"They're getting ready. Why don't I take you up to say hello to them?"

Poppy and I went up in the lift to our suite and I knocked on its door.

"I've got a special visitor to see you," I shouted.

All three girls came out and Poppy made a beeline for Kate

"You look so pretty," she said. "So does Lesley."

"Poppy, this is our friend Heike," Kate said.

Poppy went a bit shy and Heike knelt down to her level.

"Can I have a hug?" she asked. "They tell me you give really good hugs."

Poppy thought for a moment then put her arms round Heike's neck and hugged her.

"You're very pretty too," Poppy said. "Are you a princess?"

The shoot went well and Poppy was a natural in front of the camera. The makeup artist was so skilful that when she'd finished you couldn't tell that the scar was there. She took the time to explain to Alice what she was doing and how to apply the various layers then left Alice with the makeup she'd used telling her where to go to get more.

The photographer began by taking photos of just Kate, Lesley and Heike together and then some of them with Poppy too. He followed this with some pics of us as three couples chatting at a table, then a few cheesy ones of the girls sitting on the motorbikes with the guys standing behind them. At Kate's request he then took some photos of Poppy and Alice together as well as some with the lot of us, including Anton and Claude.

Poppy created a dilemma when she asked if we could go for a swim. Kate had stipulated no bikinis to Caitlin but in the end they agreed that they would do just one shot with the four girls in bathing suits. I still have a framed copy of it in my study today and it's a tribute to the skill of the photographer who suggested it. Having commandeered a rowing boat he had Kate, Lesley, Heike and Poppy all jump into the lake together, from the end of the hotel pier. The photograph captured the four of them with huge smiles on their faces, in mid-air, just before they landed.

After the photo had been taken, Daniel, Markus and I jumped in too and poppy squealed with delight as we splashed each other. I'm sure Caitlin would have loved to have captured the photos but she was true to her word and the photographer had his assistant row back to shore.

When we got out of the water Poppy noticed the marks on my body.

"You've got a tattoo and a scar," she giggled. "Did you get bitten too?"

Alice was embarrassed by her daughter's question but I told Poppy I'd got the scar in a battle saving a fairy queen, which I thought was a pretty good answer. Lesley backed me up and told her that I was a very fierce warrior and that was why she'd married me. Poppy wanted to feel the scar, presumably to see if it felt like hers. I caught Claude observing it from a distance. As a doctor he could have guessed how I'd got it.

"Did you have to go to the hospital?" Poppy asked.

"I did."

"And did your mummy look after you."

Her question made me laugh.

"No Poppy. The battle happened a long way away but a very kind lady helped me and stayed with me until I could get home."

"Then when he got home, Kate and I looked after him," Lesley said picking up the story. "You see Steven's tattoo?"

"Yes."

"Well I have a very special tattoo that's similar to Steven's on me and it means that it's my job to look after him."

"Can I see it?"

"Well I can't show you in front of the boys but come with me."

Lesley took Poppy to the function room they'd used as a makeup room and showed Poppy her tattoo. When they came back, Poppy was giggling that Lesley really did have a tattoo.

Caitlin and her crew packed up and left soon after the shoot had ended. Caitlin thanked us all for agreeing to it and promised she would send copies of the photos very soon. Poppy, Alice, Anton and Claude stayed for a coffee then left as Anton and Claude needed to get back to work. Poppy didn't want to leave but Kate promised that they'd see her again tomorrow in Geneva.

We had lunch then decided to go out on the bikes as Heike wanted to do (what she said would be) her first mountain pass. When Kate and I went up to change into our bike gear we had a quick kiss and a cuddle. I asked Kate if she'd had a good time with Markus and she told me it had been a real thrill. I was glad she'd enjoyed it. Kate didn't get as many opportunities to have fun as Lesley did.

Daniel consulted the map then led us on a ride that took in quite a few minor mountain passes. The scenery was spectacular and if you weren't careful it was easy to get distracted by the view. Our destination was a skiing village in the mountains and when we reached it we sat outside in the sun and had ice cream sundaes.

"This is beautiful I wish we didn't have to go home on Friday," Heike mused.

"Where you live isn't so far from the mountains," I said.

"I know," she said. "It's the company as well as the scenery, I guess."

"You know you could come to Greece with us if you want," Kate suggested.

Heike looked at her husband.

"We couldn't impose," Markus said.

"You wouldn't be. There's room on the boat and the more the merrier," Daniel said. "Carole and Fabien will also be there and Lesley and Steven's friend, Suzy, so you'd have to take us as you found us I'm afraid though."

"Would you mind?" Heike asked Lesley.

"Of course not," Lesley said hugging Heike. "We'd love you to come. Stephen and I want to spend some time together so it's going to be a bit of a romantic holiday for us but it would be great if you could be there too."

Heike looked at her husband again with puppy dog eyes and he folded.

"If you're sure, then we'd love to come," Markus confirmed. "We'll ride back to Munich on Friday then fly out to you on Saturday if that's ok?"

"Sure, I'll give you the details then you can get flights sorted out," Daniel confirmed.

"I'm so excited," Heike admitted.

That evening everyone voted for Pizza, so we rode back to the place we'd eaten at a couple of nights before. All three of the girls were in fine form and looked great. Each one wanted to look their best and we guys were the ones that benefitted from this friendly competition.

When we got back to the hotel we sat on the balcony with a drink, chatting. I could see that Heike was keen to push things along however. I didn't know what her sex life had been over the past six months and I wondered if she might have been trying to make up for lost time.

"What are we going to do tonight then?" she asked bluntly when it appeared to her that nobody else was going to ask the obvious question.

"Well I think that since you decided for everyone last night, it's probably Lesley and Daniel's turn to decide tonight," Markus opined.

Heike looked disappointed but couldn't fault the logic of the argument.

"What would you like to do?" Daniel asked Lesley.

I was fairly certain that I knew what Lesley would say. We'd already talked about having more group sex this holiday and since most of her threesomes over the past year had either been with Daniel and Kate, or Suzy and myself I was relatively sure she'd chose a threesome with two guys.

"I'd like to be the centre of attention with you and Markus," Lesley said, running her hand across Daniel's thigh.

"What do you think Markus?" Daniel asked.

"I think it would be a pleasure," he replied.

Lesley stood up and offered a hand to each of them then she flashed me a knowing glance to make sure I was ok with it. I gave her a smile and she led them both away to the bedroom. If I'm honest I'd have liked to have watched.

"So what shall we do now?" Heike asked, keen for something to happen.

"Well, if you're stuck for ideas, the two of you could play with each other while I watch you."

"Typical man," said Heike, "Making the women do all the work."

"He's been very good though," said Kate. "He deserves a treat."

"I guess," Heike conceded.

We went through into the bedroom and Heike told me to strip off, which I did. Then they sat me down and tied my hands to the chair with the chords from two bathrobes. It was more symbolic than practical and I could have got out of my restraints pretty easily if I'd wanted to. Heike stroked my dick while Kate and I kissed then, when I was good, and hard they left me alone.

"What shall we do for him?" Heike asked.

"Well I'm pretty sure he'd like to see us kissing," Kate suggested.

The two girls knelt on the bed facing each other and began to kiss. Both of them had had a lot of practise kissing girls, Kate with Lesley and Heike with Katja. They started off gently but fairly soon they were full on. You could tell that Heike was the more dominant one. She set the pace and Kate followed willingly. I watched as they began to remove each other's tops, my erection hard in my lap but hands tied to the arms of the chair.

It was impossible to get out of their jeans without moving and so Heike pushed Kate down onto the bed and told her to lie back. She peeled the skin tight denim from Kate's legs before removing her own then knelt between Kate's legs and began to suck her off. It gave me a great view of Heike's arse and pussy as she worked Kate, who sighed her appreciation. Kate's pleasure was short lived however and, soon after, Heike got up and proceeded to sit on Kate's face. Kate had no alternative but to attend to Heike's pussy while Heike pinched Kate's nipples until they were hard.

Bending her body downwards Heike reached down to Kate's pussy and began to finger her. Heike used her hand like a cock to slowly fuck Kate's pussy, but could only manage a couple of fingers at first.

"She's tight, isn't she?" Heike observed. "I bet you like fucking her," she added looking me in the eye.

"I do."

Heike continued to fuck Kate with her hand but rather than focussing exclusively on her pussy, she pushed a finger into Kate's anus. Kate squirmed as the finger penetrated her then pushed herself forward to take more in.

"I think I'm going to need your help Steven," Heike told me. "Do you have any lubricant?"

I had lubricant in my washbag. Lesley and I always packed some these days but my problem was that I wasn't sure what Heike had planned. Kate and I hadn't done anal sex before. I'd always been worried that if her pussy was so tight her anus would be even tighter.

I wriggled free from my bonds and retrieved the lubricant from the bathroom. I also brought a towel back with me and we placed it under Kate's bottom then I lay down beside Kate and watched as Heike liberally applied the lubricant to her hand then to Kate's pussy and anus. Heike's four fingers went into Kate's pussy more easily now.

"Finger her arse," Heike instructed.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked Kate.

"Of course I am," Kate said reassuringly. "I want you in me."

I repositioned myself so that I lay beside Kate, but facing the opposite way on the bed. My erect cock lay next to her face and she immediately grabbed it and guided it into her mouth. I lifted Kate's legs a little so that I could get my arm underneath her then squeezed some lubricant onto my thumb. Heike and I were both right handed and Heike had already taken the side which allowed her to use her right hand on Kate, which meant that I had to stimulate her left-handed. I placed my palm under Kate's butt cheeks then used my thumb to probe the nub of her anus. Just like she'd done with Heike, Kate pushed back against my thumb and it slipped into. I let it go in all the way up to the knuckle then left it there while I watched Heike at work.

Heike withdrew her hand from Kate's pussy and asked for the lubricant again, which I handed to her.

"She's opening up," Heike observed as she applied lubricant to her hand for the second time.

When she reinserted her hand into Kate's pussy Heike pushed four fingers in up to the knuckle then used her thumb to massage Kate's clitoris. Kate met Heike's hand eagerly and began to gently rock her hips against it. The motion caused her anus to move up and down my finger at the same time. It didn't take much more stimulation to bring Kate to orgasm and when she did Heike stopped rubbing Kate's clitoris with her thumb and started to use her left hand more forcefully instead. Kate was in raptures but what she didn't expect was for Heike's thumb to join the four fingers already inside her and then for Heike to push her hand all the way in up to her wrist.

Kate was caught in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Heike started to pump her hand inside Kate's pussy. Heike didn't withdraw it all the way each time and once the shock of the initial breach had passed Kate grew used to having Heike's fist in her. Heike didn't spare Kate however and fucked her as rapidly as she could. Kate began to squirt and then her pussy began to make farting noises as Heike's hand acted like a pump for Kate's juices.

"It's your turn now," Heike said to me without removing her hand from Kate's pussy.

Kate lifted her legs right up to her chest and grabbed her knees with her hands, offering her anus to me. I knelt in front of her then smeared lubricant over my cock and wanked myself a couple of times to make sure the goo was evenly spread. When I pushed the head against the nub of Kate's lubricated anus I was surprised how easily it went in. Her rectum took all of my cock on the first stroke and I was surprised to find that Kate felt no more or less tight that anyone else I'd fucked in the arse.

As I settled down into a rhythm Heike began to fuck Kate's pussy again but this time Kate rubbed her own clitoris. It wasn't long before she came again and when the orgasm had passed Heike pulled her hand out.

"Now swap places and do it to me," Heike ordered.

I withdrew from Kate and wiped the excess lubricant from her arse with a tissue then disappeared into the bathroom to clean myself up. Anal sex was fun but it tended to be a bit messy. By the time I'd returned Kate's fist had already disappeared into Heike's pussy. Heike lifted her legs up just as Kate had done, offering her anus to me and I wasted no time in giving her what she wanted. I fucked Heike a little bit more roughly than I'd done with Kate because I knew that was how she liked it. My balls were slapping against Heike's butt cheeks and it was hard not to cum too soon. I managed to hang on until Heike had orgasmed but emptied my load into her almost immediately afterwards. When I pulled out of her, a trail of my cum mixed with lubricant seeped out and trickled down onto the towel. I cleaned Heike up with a tissue just like I'd done for Kate but as soon as I'd done it a fresh trickle appeared.

"I think I need a shower," Heike giggled.

"I think we do," Kate replied.

After we'd showered we came back to bed. Heike was a different person now. Softer, gentler and no longer demanding or bossy. She lay between Kate and I and let us caress her until at some point we must all have fallen asleep.

******************

On Thursday the girls drove to Geneva in Heike's car to meet up with Poppy, Alice and Claude for the consultation with the cosmetic surgeon. This left the guys free to ride our bikes and Daniel had plotted a route to the posh skiing town of Gstaad. On the map, it looked fantastic. So many mountain passes.

Having waved the girls off after breakfast we saddled up and literally 'headed for the hills'. Markus turned out to be a good rider and without the girls as pillions neither he, nor Daniel, were hanging around. I found myself having to ride faster than my normal ambling pace to keep up and my poor BMW wasn't used to being ridden so hard.

It took about four hours to reach Gstaad with a stop for a coffee by the shores of Lake Geneva. We were almost too late for lunch. I was starving and unashamedly tucked into a burger and a beer as we discussed the spectacular roads we'd just ridden.

"Both of you ride fast," I told them. "I had trouble keeping up."

"There's life in the old dogs yet," Daniel joked. "But I must admit I felt I was holding Markus back at times."

Markus laughed.

"I rode a lot when I was younger," he said. "I did a couple of years at Harvard and I had a Triumph Bonneville while I was there. I used to ride it everywhere in the summer."

"What were you studying?" I asked

"I did an MBA."

"Oh right. You can't get much better than Harvard for that."

"The course was excellent but, if I'm honest, although I was young free and single, I hated being away from my friends and family and I missed my homeland," Markus admitted. Then he asked, "Are you thinking of doing an MBA?"

"I think I'm through with full time education," I told him. "Besides Lesley would divorce me if I signed up for an MBA."

"So what's next then?"

"I'm keen to start full time at Durolitum."

"Do you know what you're going to be doing?" he asked.

"Well, we hadn't wanted to talk work with you this week, Markus." Daniel interjected. "But, if you're happy to, then I'd like the opportunity to briefly explain our plans."

"Sure."

Daniel explained about the shift towards new technology, how Carole was coming back and what I'd be doing. Markus listened then gave his view.

"Frankly, this is what I hoped you'd be doing," he said. "Germany is too conservative to think like this, that's why I wanted to invest in you in the first place. Let's see what the investment opportunities are. It sounds exciting."

"I'm glad you approve," said Daniel. "Right no more work talk, let's get back to riding."

We rode back to Annecy via a different route that took us along the shores of Lake Geneva. It wasn't as spectacular but the views over the lake were good. We made good time and we were back by six o'clock. The girls had been back for a while and the mood seemed upbeat.

"How did it go?" Daniel asked when we'd all greeted each other.

"Very well," Kate replied. "The surgeon looked at Poppy and he's confident he can repair the scarring. There will be tiny hair-lines left after the surgery, they won't be prominent and can easily be covered by a bit of make-up."

"So what happens now?"

"It's all arranged," Kate replied. "Poppy has her surgery on the 17th October. She'll be back at school in two weeks hopefully. You should have seen her, she's so excited."

"I bet she is."

"The hotel is putting on a party for guests and local residents tomorrow night. There's a band and a disco. As it's not our last night any more, we thought it would be nice for us to invite Poppy over before we leave."

The three girls looked at their husbands with the same puppy dog eyes and it was a no brainer.

"I'm guessing you've already invited them," Daniel laughed.