Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not darling. We wouldn't do anything like that without asking our husbands first," and the three of them laughed.

"Well it looks like it's decided then," Daniel joked. "So, where are we eating tonight?"

Kate was on a high from the events of the day and when I came out of the shower I found her lying naked on the bed.

"Fuck me quickly," she pleaded.

I was happy to oblige. Kate was feeling particularly amorous and was quite vocal in her requirements, but we were up against a time limit, so we couldn't hang around. It probably took less than ten minutes before I'd cum inside her but it hit the spot for both of us. We had a quick shower then hurriedly got ready but when we left the bedroom, it was clear that everyone had been waiting for us.

"I'm sorry," Kate said. "I was having a problem with the zip on my bike jacket."

"Was that why you kept shouting 'Keep doing it like that' to Steven," Lesley responded cheekily.

Kate mad a grab for Lesley but Lesley was too quick and so she ended up chasing Lesley around the room, while Lesley chanted 'Keep doing it like that' to her. The rest of us were in stitches. When Lesley eventually let Kate catch her, the two girls hugged while they both caught their breath back.

We got back on our bikes and headed off for another restaurant on the lakeside. It probably would have been easier to go by car but it was more fun to go by bike and although it meant they couldn't dress up, the girls enjoyed it too. Kate was a good pillion passenger. She leant into the corners and didn't try to jump on and off the bike when I wasn't ready, which Lesley still couldn't help doing every now and again.

I had a steak at the restaurant. I couldn't help watching Lesley as she chatted to everyone. She looked beautiful and she was so confident these days. When she knew I was watching her she gave me one of her secret smiles and I wanted to be with her.

Kate had very much been looking forward to tonight. She knew it was her turn to be the centre of attention. She didn't get many opportunities like this and she was keen to make the most of it. When we got back from the restaurant she virtually hustled Markus and I into the bedroom and in no time at all she was on all fours, spit-roasted and taking a cock at both ends. Kate was loving it and it was definitely a turn on to see this normally slightly reserved young woman turn into a whore.

Now that anal was on the table Kate was keen to make the most of the new possibilities. For starters I lay back and she sat on me, reverse cowboy, and let my cock sink into her arse. Then Markus climbed on top of her and fucked her pussy. I got the bad deal in that position as I was basically pinned down by Kate and not able to see anything.

The second position was a bit better though. Kate swivelled round and mounted me cowboy style then bent down to kiss me, offering her arse to Markus. Markus inserted himself into her arse and in this position I could feel his cock against mine, just separated by the thin wall of Kate's rectum. We could both fuck her in this position. Kate kissed me wildly until she needed to focus on her orgasms then she buried her head in my chest. Markus and I worked Kate together and our strokes were synchronised, both pushing into her at the same time. Eventually, Markus broke the rhythm. His strokes became shorter and more urgent.

"I'm going to cum," he warned Kate.

"In my arse," was all Kate could manage.

I stopped fucking Kate and left my cock inside her while Markus finished off his last few thrusts. He grunted as he came and Kate sighed her appreciation, then when he'd finished cumming he let himself enjoy the feeling of his cock in her arse until he began to go soft. When he pulled out of her I felt some cum trickle out of her and work its way over my balls.

"I know you want to," Kate whispered to me knowingly.

I'd never had 'sloppy seconds' in a girls arse before but Kate was right, I did want to. She knew I got turned on by fucking a hole that another guy had already cum in. When she and Lesley compared notes, as they surely would at some point, then this would give her bragging rights. So it was a win-win for both of us.

I quickly commando rolled from underneath her and inserted myself into Kate's arse before too much goo had escaped. As I began to fuck her, Kate reached under her and fondled my balls. I knew she wanted me to cum inside her and I didn't want to risk making her sore, so I directed her fingers to the right spot and it wasn't long before I delivered my payload. She let me enjoy a few moments inside her then I asked Markus for a tissue and pulled out of her, capturing our combined offering in the white paper towel. It was an odd colour, best left undescribed.

Kate lay back on the bed and just wanted to be made a fuss of, she'd earned it. The three of us had a shower and Kate let Markus dry her off. The two of them were getting really into it and I could see that it wouldn't be long before Markus was ready to go again. So I put on a bathrobe, left them to it and went to get a drink in the lounge. I poured myself a beer and stared out of the window looking at the lights on the lake.

A while later Lesley came out of the other bedroom. She was naked and her face was flushed. When she saw me she almost ran over and hugged me. I ran my hands over her soft skin and we kissed. I could smell the scent of other people on her.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes. Just giving Kate and Markus some time alone. You?"

"Glass of water."

We kissed some more.

"Don't let me stop you from enjoying yourself," I told her.

"I don't want to go back, Steven," she said with a sad look on her face. "I love Daniel, you know I do. But I love you more and I'm finding it really hard being near you but not being with you.

"Do you think anyone would miss us if we snuck off?" I asked.

Lesley's face lit up.

"I'll ask Heike for her room key."

When Lesley returned she had a bathrobe on and was holding a room key. We let Markus and Kate know what we were doing and Kate told us to have fun. As soon as we got into Markus and Heike's room the bathrobes came off and we started to kiss. I was hard for her but when I tried to move us to the bed she told me to stop.

"I want to be fresh for you," she said.

"I don't mind," I told her. "I just want you."

"But I mind," she replied. "I don't want to be smelling of other people when you fuck me, not tonight."

Lesley could be odd like that but while it was frustrating having to wait a bit longer to have sex with my wife, I could see that it was a gesture made out of love.

******************

When we woke up on Friday morning Lesley and I made love again. We'd done it the night before but, even though we must have fucked for half an hour, I couldn't cum. I could tell Lesley was disappointed. She took the job of satisfying her husband very seriously but, having had sex twice already that day, there was nothing left in the tank it seemed.

On Friday morning I didn't have the same problem however and, after just five minutes of passionate missionary sex, I delivered. Lesley could relax now, secure in the knowledge that she still did it for me. Afterwards, she lay back on the bed and I lay beside her, kissing her body. She liked to be made a fuss of. Her nipples were hard by the time I'd finished with them, but she got ticklish when I tried to lick her belly button so I pinned her down and she giggled as she tried to squirm free.

"I love you," she said when I stopped. "And next week I'm going to show you what a good wife I can be."

"I already know that," I replied.

"You should spend tonight with Kate though and I should spend it with Daniel," she told me. "That's what we said we'd do."

"I'm fine with that." Then I asked, "Have you enjoyed spending time with Daniel?"

"You know I feel about him, Steven. I wouldn't try to hide that from you. This week's been something special. Thank you for that."

"You deserve it after what I put you through this year."

"Do you think we'll do this again?"

"If we want to, there's no reason why not."

"No, there isn't, is there."

After breakfast it was time for Markus and Heike to leave. It wasn't an emotional goodbye. We'd be seeing them again the following day, but by then we'd all be in Greece. They loaded their stuff into Heike's car then, after a round of hugs and kisses, Heike followed Markus' bike out of the car park and their journey back to Munich began.

"Good luck keeping up with him," I thought to myself, but then it occurred to me that Heike probably drove like Nikki Lauda anyway.

We decided to make one final trip to Megeve that Friday and had our lunch at a café in the town square. Afterwards the girls did a bit more shopping while Daniel and I had smoked a good cigar then we rode back to the hotel.

Kate decided that she wanted to go for a final swim in the lake and so the four of us braved the cold alpine water one last time. I hoped the water would be warmer in Greece.

That evening Poppy, Alice, Anton, Claude and his family joined us for the party at the hotel. Poppy had a great time dancing to the disco but at the end of the evening she didn't want to leave Kate and there were inevitably some tears. Kate promised that she'd come back for her operation and that she'd write to her regularly but I could see it was hard for both of them to say goodbye.

Kate and I made the most of our last night together. As we lay beside each other after making love I still couldn't see what someone as beautiful as her saw in me. We'd come a long way in the space of a week. I hoped things would stay this way when we got back to London.

Right now, London seemed a lifetime away...

EPILOGUE

A week before the school term began again, Madame Piccard, Poppy's teacher turned up at the house where Poppy and Alice lived in an emotional state. She apologised to them for both for the way that she'd treated Poppy but also for how she'd spoken about Alice. She literally begged for their forgiveness as if her life depended on it and by the end of her confession she was in tears and visibly shaking. There was never a problem with bullying after that and neither Poppy, nor anyone else in the class, was ever smacked again. I asked Mr. MacGregor what Blackfinch had done to make Madame Piccard change her mind but he wouldn't say. Some years later I learned that the company employed psychologists to advise on hostage negotiation strategy and interrogation techniques, as well as something they called 'outcome assurance'.

In October, Poppy had her operation and it was successful. Kate was true to her word and she was with Poppy when she went into surgery, then stayed for two weeks to help to look after her. Having Kate around meant that Alice was able to go back to work and so for a short time Kate experienced what it was like to be a mother. Poppy had other visitors too. Lesley and Heike came for the weekend after the operation and everyone made a fuss of her.

By Christmas, Poppy's face was well on the way to healing and Lesley and I drove up from Aix to visit them during the holidays. The surgeon had done a good job. All you could see were the faintest hairline scars.

It could have ended there but, of course, it didn't. Poppy was a prolific letter writer and would send Kate a letter a week, while Lesley received one at least once a month, which of course the girls always responded to. Kate bought Poppy a huge box of those prepaid airmail letters. The blue ones made of wafer thin paper that had 'Par Avion' written on the front. Whenever one of them landed on the doorstep you knew who it was from. And they never stopped coming until technology took over and letters became e-mails, then e-mails became texts and texts became Whatsapps.

Anton proposed to Alice on New Year's Eve, much to the relief of Claude and his family, and they were married in the summer of eighty four. Anton became Poppy's legal guardian and Poppy changed her family name to match that of her mother and step-father.

Poppy was a bright child and a good student. Kate offered to pay for a private school for her but Poppy didn't want to go. She had made friends where she was, and very much like Lesley, her friendships were to be treasured. It wouldn't have made much difference anyway. Poppy sailed through school. Despite her intelligence, she wasn't ambitious however, placing family and friendship above material or financial success.

Poppy was passionate about animals and it wasn't long before Alice and Anton overcame their own fears to buy her a dog. It was this love of animals that shaped Poppy's future. Kate persuaded her to study to become a vet and when she graduated she bought her a place in a veterinary partnership in Annecy, first as a junior and then as a full partner.

As she grew up, Poppy became a frequent visitor to London, often staying with Kate and Daniel in the holidays. When she came, she would always visit her father's grave and lay fresh flowers for him. With Kate's help, Poppy made contact with her paternal grandparents and although she didn't see them often, she kept in touch.

At eighteen, with their parent's permission, Poppy came to visit for a month with her boyfriend. Under Kate's watchful eye the two of them stayed in the apartment above the garage where Lesley had once lived. Poppy and her boyfriend had been in the same class together at school and had known each other virtually all their lives. I don't think either of them had ever had another relationship or ever would. He was a nice young man though. He had manners, he treated Poppy with respect and he adored her. That was all that mattered really.

Six years later Poppy married her boyfriend and today they have children of their own.

THE END