Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
200 Followers

"You'd really wouldn't fit in with small town life in the mountains," Claude joked.

Alice looked at Anton, then at Claude and me.

"Would you mind if Anton and I left the two of you?" Alice asked. Then slightly embarrassed she felt that she had to explain, "It's not often we get time to ourselves."

"Go on up, you two." Claude said. "We'll lock up down here."

Alice and Anton said their goodnights and left.

"I wish those two would get a move on and get engaged," Claude said. "My wife is getting fed up of me taking him climbing every weekend."

"What's the problem?"

"He's timid and she's a bit focussed on Poppy."

"Understandable, I guess."

"Another drink?" asked Claude.

"Please," I replied.

Claude and I spent an hour talking before turning in. He was a really good guy and I enjoyed the conversation. There were two dormitories in the refuge and Claude slept in one while Kate, Poppy and I slept in the other. Kate and Poppy were asleep on the bottom bunk of one of the bunk beds when I turned in. I kissed them both goodnight then climbed into one of the other bunks and fell asleep.

******************

In the morning it was as if there had never been a storm the night before. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.

I got up, taking care not to wake Kate and Poppy and went downstairs to check on the bike. It was fine. Claude was also up, sitting outside on the terrace having a cigarette.

"Filthy habit," he declared as he stubbed the butt out. "Would you like a coffee?"

Claude made us a coffee and we sat outside in the sun.

"It's not a bad life," he said and I agreed. As views went, the one from the terrace of the refuge was pretty spectacular.

"I meant to ask you last night Claude. Could they really repair Poppy's face?"

"Oh yes," he said. "Some of the work they do nowadays is amazing." Then he added, "All it takes is money."

"What school does Poppy go to?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Every child deserves an equal chance in life."

"You look like someone who's quite capable of finding this out for himself, Steven. If I tell you will you promise me that nobody gets hurt?"

"They'll be taught a lesson, but you have my word that nobody will be hurt."

Claude told me what I needed to know and, soon after, Alice's father came out and joined us to smoke a cigarette. He and Claude chatted in French while I sat with them. A while later Kate came out holding Poppy's hand.

"Morning," Kate said to everyone.

Kate hugged me and gave me a kiss then Poppy wanted a hug too. I picked her up and she put her hands around my neck and planted a big kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you," I told her.

"You're welcome," she replied.

Alice's father made Kate a coffee and Poppy sat on my lap as Kate drank it. I guess Alice must have heard her daughter's voice because she and Anton soon joined us and when Poppy saw her mother she climbed off my lap to hug her.

"Did you sleep ok?" Alice asked Kate.

"Not too bad," Kate replied. "Poppy's a bit of a wriggler isn't she."

"Oh yes," said Alice and she and her daughter laughed.

We had breakfast and then Alice's father got ready for the day's trade while his wife went to fetch bread and cakes from the nearest bakery. By ten o'clock people in cars were stopping for coffee and the first cyclists were summiting the pass. Alice helped her father waitressing while Kate and I sat with Claude and Anton chatting. Poppy sat on Kate's lap, a bit concerned that Kate would be leaving soon.

At ten thirty Daniel and Lesley arrived on Daniel's bike. As soon as Daniel cut the engine Lesley got off and came straight over to give me a hug. It was more difficult for Daniel to embrace his wife with a child on her lap but they did their best, then Kate and Lesley embraced while Daniel and I shook hands.

I introduced Claude and Anton then the attention turned to Poppy.

"I want you to meet my friend Poppy," Kate said.

Poppy hugged Daniel, then Lesley and Alice came over to say hello.

"And this is Poppy's mother Alice. Alice used to work at the Café Royal, Daniel."

"Pleased to meet you," said Daniel. "I know it sounds strange but I thought I recognised you. It's my favourite place to eat."

"I recognise you Mr. Davidson."

"Call me Daniel, please"

"You're the princess," Poppy said to Lesley out of the blue.

"Sort of," said Lesley. Then she added, "I've brought something for you."

Lesley searched in the pannier of Daniel's bike and produced a copy of David's newly released book.

"This is for you," she said, handing Poppy the book. "It's about Steven and me. Look, there we are on the cover."

Poppy looked at the book and then at Lesley again.

"It is you. You really are a fairy princess."

Poppy put the book down and hugged Lesley. Claude looked at the book.

"I've read all his books," he said. "This one's only just come out hasn't it? Is it really about you?"

"Honestly, yes," said Lesley. "Steven and I know David and his wife Ruth very well and Daniel is David's publisher, among other things. I've not read the book yet. I'm saving it for next week but David based Princess Amani's character on me and this book is supposed to be loosely based on how Steven and I met."

"Well I never," Claude exclaimed. "My son is a big fan too. He'll be very jealous when he hears this."

"Poppy," Kate said. "Will you let me talk to my friends a moment?"

Alice picked Poppy out of Kate's lap and Kate led Daniel, Lesley and me over to Daniel's bike.

"I want to help Poppy," she said when we couldn't be overheard. "She's being bullied because of her scar and her teachers are making it hard for her because she's illegitimate."

"What do you want to do?" Daniel asked.

"I want to pay for cosmetic surgery for her and I want you to sort out the bullying. I'm not the sharpest tool Daniel but I know there are people you pay to sort things like this out for you."

Daniel thought for a moment.

"What do you think Steven?"

"Apparently there are clinics just across the border in Geneva that could repair Poppy's face. As far as the bullying is concerned I guess that kids will be kids but I think that adults can be taught to mend their ways."

"Lesley?"

"She's a lovely little girl. She seems very grown up for her age. It's such a shame."

"Then we're agreed," Daniel said. "Kate, you're in charge and the three of us will do whatever you need us to."

"Thank you," Kate said hugging her husband.

When we got back to the table Poppy was still sitting on Alice's lap.

Kate sat down next to her and held her hand then looked at Alice.

"Can I speak to your mummy alone for a minute?" she asked the child.

Poppy got up and Anton took her hand while the two women walked away. They stood talking to each other for a while and for a moment it seemed like they were arguing then Alice broke down in tears in Kate's arms. It made uncomfortable viewing for those patrons sitting on the terrace drinking a coffee and Alice's father came over to comfort his daughter. When he found out what they were talking about he became as emotional too.

Eventually the two women came back and Poppy immediately hugged Alice.

"Are you alright?" she asked her mother with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine darling," she said. "Kate has something to tell you."

Poppy looked at Kate with a worried look.

"You know the scar that Rufus gave you?"

"Yes," said the girl slightly embarrassed.

"There are people who can make it disappear. Would you like that?"

The little girl smiled and nodded.

"I'm hoping that Claude knows who these people are and where we can find them, but I only want the very best ones for you."

Claude smiled. "I know where the very best ones live," he said. "It will take a bit of time so you will need to be patient, Poppy, but they will make your scar disappear."

"Will I have to go to hospital again?"

"Yes you will, but not for long."

"Can mummy come with me?"

"Of course."

"Will you be there too?" she asked Kate.

"I will sweetheart. I promise."

Poppy flung her arms around Kate and hugged her tightly. It was Kate's turn to cry a bit now.

"On Wednesday some people are coming from Italy to take our photographs for a magazine." Kate said "Will you come and visit us at our hotel. Perhaps they could take some photographs of you too."

"Can we mummy?"

"Of course we can darling."

"Claude. I don't want to burden you with this, but can you help us?"

"It's not a burden Kate. It's very much the opposite."

"I know that it's holiday season but could you get an initial appointment with a surgeon or a clinic this week?"

"I'll try my best. The holidays are a popular time for cosmetic surgery, so most surgeons are working. We're going back to Annecy today. I'll let you know how I get on."

"Thank you. If you need any money or proof that we can pay then please contact me at the hotel."

When it came time to say goodbye Poppy didn't want Kate to go. It was understandable I guess, but Kate promised that we'd see her on Wednesday. There were a few more tears but they were, at least, happy ones. Lesley asked Kate if she wanted to go back on Daniel's bike but Kate was adamant that she wanted to finish the journey on mine. We rode down the mountain in glorious sunshine. A complete change to what the weather had been the day before.

When we got back to the hotel, Kate showered then fell asleep on the bed. She was exhausted. Daniel, Lesley and I sat on the balcony and had a coffee. Lesley wanted to know all about what had happened and so I told them the whole story of the trip, including the part about meeting Caitlin Jones-Smythe and arranging the photo shoot.

"I'm not sure if I've got anything to wear," Lesley said afterwards.

"Really?" I joked.

"It's a serious business being photographed for a magazine like that," Lesley said, trying to sound convincing.

"We could go to Annecy if you'd like," Daniel offered.

"Didn't you go yesterday?" I asked.

"We didn't make it out of the bedroom yesterday," Lesley admitted sheepishly.

"Why don't you go to Annecy then?"

"Are you sure?"

"Look, we said we'd swap partners this week and I've absolutely no complaints. We messed your day up today, so go out and do what you want this afternoon and we'll meet you for dinner."

Lesley hugged me and went to get changed while Daniel and I finished our coffee.

"Thank you Steven," he said.

"Honestly Daniel, it's not a problem. Go and have fun."

"No, I meant for what you did for Kate."

"She did well," I told him. "I'm glad we could help Poppy. Well, with your money that is."

"You know, you're the most frustrating person to thank that I think I've ever known," he laughed. "Money helps, but it can't buy how Kate feels now. So again, thank you."

"You're welcome."

After Lesley and Daniel had left I called Mr. MacGregor of Blackfinch Security. His secretary answered and told me that he wasn't available but she'd pass on the message. Fifteen minutes later he called back and I explained to him about Poppy and about her being bullied. I asked if he could help and he said it wasn't as unusual a request as I might think. I gave him the details and he told me to leave it with him. I thanked him and he told me he'd be in touch.

Next, I retrieved Caitlin Jones-Smythe's business card from my bike jacket. It had been soaked right through then dried out again, but fortunately it was still legible. Caitlin answered the phone and I explained the situation to her. I asked if she could perhaps bring a makeup artist and some children's clothes with her on Wednesday and she said it wouldn't be a problem.

After that I must have dozed off on the balcony. When I woke it was five o'clock. Kate was sitting next to me reading a magazine.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. Have you been here long?" I asked.

"Half an hour or so."

"Sorry,"

"Don't be. Will you come to bed?"

I got up and Kate led me to the bedroom. I took off the clothes I'd had on for the last two days and Kate slipped off her dressing gown then we got into bed. Kate lay on her side and kissed me. Her leg draped over mine, her arm on my chest and her soft breasts pressed against me.

"You did well," I said to her. "I was impressed."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Some women in your position would have demanded that the hotel mounted a rescue mission rather than spend a night in a dormitory," I joked. "And most would have looked at Poppy and thought 'how sad' but done nothing to help her. You didn't. You made a difference. That's why."

"I couldn't have done it without you. I don't think I'll ever forget last night."

"I don't think I will either."

"I want to make a real difference to Poppy's life, if I can, Steven. Will you help me?"

"Of course. Whatever you need."

"Thank you," she said. "Right now, I just need you to make love to me."

Kate lay back on the bed and I lay beside her, kissing her tenderly as I ran my hand over her perfect body. She swooned at my touch and parted her legs as I let my fingers probe her pussy. She wasn't quite moist enough for penetration yet and so I gently played with her clitoris as we kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted her head to the side to let me kiss her neck.

I think I could have probably done anything to Kate in that moment but I opted to give her what I knew she wanted. I was as hard as a rock for her and, when she was ready, I climbed on top of her missionary style and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Her hand reached down and she put her fingers round my erect member then guided me in, sighing as I slipped inside her. Then we began to fuck.

I wasn't sure if she knew what she was saying or who she was saying it to but, as we fucked, Kate began to tell me how much she loved me. I told her I loved her too and how special she was and she became more animated, kissing me passionately. It was incredibly intense and as a result we both came quickly. Afterwards, I lay on top of her still locked in our embrace, Kate reluctant to let me go.

"Just so you know," Kate said, smiling. "I meant what I said when you were making love to me."

"I did too," I told her.

When Daniel and Lesley arrived back, Lesley had not one but three new dresses. In addition to this, Daniel had bought her a simple but expensive necklace containing a solitary diamond. Lesley was on cloud nine. Daniel had probably overstepped the mark, but Lesley's sheer delight at being spoiled was hard to ignore.

Both girls dressed up for dinner. Kate put on the tight fitting yellow dress I'd bought her in Courmayeur and Lesley a short green number. Lesley also wore the necklace with the diamond and it sparkled like only new jewellery does.

"I like your dress." Lesley said when she saw Kate.

"Thank you," Kate replied. Then added, "My boyfriend bought it for me."

"Thanks a coincidence," Lesley responded cheekily. "My boyfriend bought me this."

The two girls laughed, then hugged, then kissed. Whatever they did with each other's husbands didn't change the fact that they were also friends, and lovers.

That night we ate at a restaurant by the lake that we'd been to the year before. Despite it being a Monday the place was full. This was the holiday season after all. Last year Lesley had been surprised by the attention she and Kate had received when they'd walked in. A year later, she was more accustomed to it.

After the previous day's events this was the first proper meal the four of us had had together and Daniel ordered champagne to mark the occasion.

"Well, it's a bit belated," he said. "But here's to a great holiday."

Everyone raised their glass in agreement.

"I'd also like to propose a toast," I said. "Kate, you made a little girl and her mother very happy today. I'm proud of you."

"Me too," said Daniel.

"And me," added Lesley.

Kate blushed.

The meal was good. I'd been starving having missed out on lunch somehow. Lesley and Kate clearly had a thing for each other over dinner and were keen to get back to the hotel afterwards. They'd hardly made it through the door to the suite before they were making out.

"Would you mind if we had five minutes to ourselves," Lesley asked and the two girls disappeared into the bedroom that Kate and I were sharing.

Daniel poured me a drink and we sat down on the balcony.

"I think they may need a bit more than five minutes," he suggested.

"You're probably right."

We gave them fifteen minutes then Daniel and I ventured into the bedroom. We were greeted by the sight of Kate lying back on the bed with her eyes closed while Lesley knelt between her legs. Lesley's face was buried in Kate's pussy and Kate gripped Lesley's head tightly with both hands.

Neither of them was aware of our presence immediately but when Lesley came up for air she saw us and shuffled off Kate leaving her lying there, legs akimbo.

"You need to fuck your wife now," Lesley instructed Daniel and he did as he was told.

While Daniel began to take off his clothes Lesley squatted down on all fours and raised her bottom in the air making it clear how she wanted to be fucked. By the time I'd stepped out of my chinos and undone my shirt, Daniel had already climbed on top of his wife and begun to fuck her.

I pushed a thumb into Lesley's pussy and as expected she was already very moist. Then, grabbing her hips and without any foreplay, I forced my cock into her. Lesley grunted her approval and I left myself all the way inside her for a moment before withdrawing and then ramming into her again. She buried her head in the sheets and let me give her the servicing I knew she wanted. Other than the occasional grunt she took the pounding I gave her in a silence, until her orgasm got the better of her and she urged me to make her cum. It wasn't difficult, I just had to keep going and since Kate and I had already had sex a few hours before I was ready for the long haul.

Lesley had orgasmed a couple of times before Daniel shot his load into Kate and once the two of them had recovered they helped me out. Daniel played with Lesley's nipples like only he could, while Kate played with her clitoris. No one can take that much stimulation for too long and after she'd orgasmed a couple more times Lesley begged Kate to make me cum. Kate stood behind me and while I fucked Lesley doggy fashion she cupped my balls with her hand, wrapping a finger and thumb around my shaft at the same time. There wasn't much I could do to resist and in a way I was relieved when I finally came.

Afterwards, Lesley lay on the bed exhausted and Daniel comforted her.

"That was nice," she said cheekily. "What's next?"

"Bed," said Daniel. "These two are probably still pretty tired."

Lesley stood up and put her arms around me. We kissed and I reached down to massage her pussy. I could feel my cum beginning to seep out and I sunk my fingers into her. She sighed at the feeling.

"I love you," she whispered then, taking Daniel by the hand, she led him out of the bedroom.

******************

On Tuesday morning the four of us had breakfast together then decided to go for a bike ride to Megeve. We couldn't go too far as Markus and Heike would be arriving later that afternoon and we didn't want to miss them.

We rode to Megeve and had a coffee in the square then took a walk around the town. Megeve had some great shops, mostly selling clothes and jewellery but there were a few specialist shops selling sportswear and the like.

Unlike the British, the French had a more relaxed approach to selling knives and you often saw them in shop windows. I guess it was due to the more rural existence many people lived. One knife caught my attention in an up market hunting shop. It was a beautiful Damascus folding knife. Not only did it have a Damascus blade but the handle was Damascus too. It was a work of art, but when I saw the price I quickly put it back. Knives were like watches. You could spend as much or as little on one, but essentially they all did the same thing. This one was a thing of beauty though.

M4bloke
M4bloke
200 Followers