Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Wednesday we spent a productive day learning about the Obermann automotive division from Christian and his team. Christian was a different person from the last time we'd met and couldn't have been more supportive. Afterwards, I drove Lynne to the airport in my hire car and dropped her off then I headed south out of the city.

The up-market German ski town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen lay close to the border with Austria. It wasn't too far from Markus and Heike's house but it nestled higher in the Bavarian Alps. I followed the directions I'd received from Ursula until, eventually, I found my destination.

Ferdi and Ursula's chalet lay a couple of miles out of town on a small road that served a few houses at the base of one of the mountains. It looked like a chocolate box picture of an alpine house, with its timber cladding and wooden shuttered windows. I parked the car and retrieved my suitcase from the trunk.

I didn't need to knock at the front door, Ursula opened it before I got there. She was dressed casually in jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt that emphasised her breasts but not too much. She had less make up on than before and it made her look younger. When I'd crossed the threshold and put my suitcase down she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I've been so looking forward to seeing you," she said.

"I've been looking forward to seeing you too," I replied.

"Do you really mean that?" she giggled.

"I do," I told her, squeezing her bottom. "This is a nice house by the way."

"It's our weekend house, where Ferdi and I come to get away from it all. We have a place in Gstaad for the skiing but this is closer. I thought it would be easier to meet here than in Munich. No prying eyes. What would you like to drink?"

"I'd love a beer but what I'd really like to do is get out of this suit and have a quick shower if you don't mind. Factories are dirty places, even ones as good as your husband's."

Ursula showed me to her bedroom, which looked as if it had come out of the pages of one of those 'Luxury Interiors' magazines, and left me to have a shower. I had a quick shave too. When we'd spoken on the phone she'd been insistent that I dressed casually. Lesley had decided that I couldn't be relied upon to pick out my own outfit, so she'd picked it for me. It consisted of Levi's, a ridiculously tight, army green, French Connection tee shirt and a pullover for if it got cold. On my feet I had a pair of Timberland boots.

Lesley knew how to package her man because when I went downstairs Ursula couldn't keep her hands off me.

"You look nice," she told me.

"Thank you. So do you."

"I'll put something sexy on later but I wanted you to take me out for dinner first."

"Do you have a place in mind?"

"I do as it happens. Finish your beer and we'll head off."

I hadn't expected Ursula's choice of restaurant to be one that served pizzas but that was where she wanted to go. It was a small, friendly, family run restaurant, near the centre of town but not quite in the centre. It was the sort of place you might go of an evening if you were on holiday and didn't fancy eating in your hotel. The other diners were mostly older couples, taking a few days off to go walking out of the main summer season.

"This is a nice place," I told Ursula. "Anywhere that serves pizza gets my vote."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. Why would I?"

"I wanted to come here because I haven't eaten in a place like this," she thought for a moment then said, "well, forever."

"I see," I told her. "Well, actually I'm not sure that I do."

"If I go out with Ferdi then it's usually to a function, or perhaps we'll go to a posh restaurant, or we'll eat in whatever hotel we are staying at."

"I guess none of those places serve pizza."

"It's not the pizza," she said. "I just want to feel normal for a little while."

"Well I'm happy to oblige," I said, "and for me the pizza is a bonus."

"Have you heard of the Red Army Faction?"

"Are they the same as the Baader-Meinhof group?"

"Basically, yes. In the seventies Ferdi was suspected of being on their hit list, with me and the twins as potential kidnap and ransom targets. Nothing ever happened and most of the leadership are dead or in prison now. But that's why the twins are studying in America and why I don't eat in places like this."

"Do you have any sort of protection?"

"Both Ferdi and I have a driver who is also a bodyguard. There's also security at our house."

"But there's nobody with you tonight?"

"Yes, there is."

"Where are they?"

"Sitting next to me."

"Me?"

"Yes. Stefan speaks very highly of you and when it comes to our security Ferdi trusts Stefan. I wouldn't be here with you now unless Stefan had convinced Ferdi I was going to be safe."

"I'd do anything I can to protect you Ursula but I'm not a bodyguard. I certainly don't have a gun and I'm guessing the Red Army Faction do."

"I know, but the chances of something happening tonight are miniscule." Then she whispered conspiratorially, "But just so you know, there's a SIG P226 under the driver's seat of the car."

"That's handy. Does it come with easy to follow instructions?"

"I'll show you how to use it if you want," Ursula giggled.

"Perhaps I should learn," I told her," but can I ask another stupid question?"

"Of course."

"Why would Ferdi go to Stefan for security advice? I mean, he's a nightclub owner, right?"

"Stefan is a bit more than a nightclub owner. How do you think he's getting you trained by someone who used to be in the British Special Forces?"

"You know about that?"

"I do."

"How do you know about that?"

"I just do, Steven and perhaps it's time you had a serious talk with Stefan."

When the pizzas came we changed the subject and I told Ursula about what had happened with Suzy and her parents at the weekend.

"Poor girl," Ursula commented. "Although I must admit I envy your living arrangement."

"It was Lesley's idea. She didn't have many friends growing up, so she's making up for it now. And of course there's Carole as well."

I explained to Ursula who Carole was and how she came to spend three nights a week with us. Ursula listened intently, fascinated.

"Of course it's not all plain sailing," I explained and told Ursula about Fabien getting a mistress and Suzy falling for Uwe.

"Uwe's a nice boy," Ursula commented. "He comes from a good family."

"Have you and he, err..."

"No, it wouldn't have been right. We used to swing with his parents when we were much younger. They were a bohemian couple and good fun to be around. His father was very handsome and full of life, but he died in a climbing accident when Uwe was a boy. Hannah, his mother remarried, to a surgeon. She's an academic and nowadays she does one of those incredibly pretentious arts shows on late night television that nobody ever watches. She can be very full of herself. Uwe's father used to keep her grounded but her new husband idolises her and, now, Hannah can get a bit much for most people."

"Ah. I see."

"Uwe is a very bright young man with an enquiring mind. You know he almost blew himself up as a teenager, making a fertiliser bomb. I think that took a bit of explaining to the police. He and Gerhard are great friends but Uwe just doesn't seem cut out for real world just yet. He joined the Army straight out of university, as an engineer, but gave up during basic training. He couldn't take the regime. Then he worked for one of Ferdi's competitors but he resigned after a couple of years. Ferdi talked to him about a job but Uwe declined saying that he didn't want to let Ferdi down. Ferdi respected that."

"Well, all I know is that Suzy is smitten with him and that's after meeting him just once."

"That's young love for you."

When we'd finished the pizza the waitress came and asked if we wanted desert. She handed us a menu each and left us to look through them.

"I guess it's a tough choice," I said, then whispered, "desert or sex."

"No competition," Ursula giggled. "I'm having an ice cream sundae."

There was indeed a gun under the driver's seat of Ursula's car, but I resisted the temptation to remove it and take a look. Instead I drove us back to the chalet. The moment we were in the house we were kissing. I gently pushed Ursula up against the wall and pressed myself against her. She sighed into my ear and I began to undo her blouse.

"Will you give me a few minutes to get changed," Ursula asked.

"There's no need," I told her.

"But there is," she replied. "You're the first man I've truly been alone with in fifteen years. I want it to be special."

"In that case, I'll wait down here."

"Ferdi says there's a twenty five year old Macallan in the drinks cabinet, but if you want to be invited back, don't finish it off."

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Gin and tonic, but go easy on the tonic," she giggled.

I poured the gin out but waited to pour the tonic, then I reached for the Macallan. I poured myself a generous, but not a stupidly generous, measure and took a sip. It tasted like heaven. When the fifteen minutes were up, I added the tonic to the gin and went upstairs.

Ursula lay on the bed in a delicately patterned babydoll negligee and matching briefs. The negligee emphasised her breasts and the mesh panels covered her midriff.

"Wow," I said, handing her the drink and placing myself on the bed next to her.

"Do you like it?" I bought it specially," she said with her trademark giggle.

"You look fantastic," I said putting my glass down and kissing her.

As we kissed I let a hand roam over her body and when I came to her panties she sighed as I pressed the palm of my hand against her pussy.

"Lie back and let me undress you," she said and so I did as I was told.

Ursula straddled me then rolled my tee shirt off and wrestled my jeans down, pulling off my boxers at the same time. In no time at all I was naked and my cock was standing to attention. She removed her panties and without much in the way of preparation slipped herself onto me.

She sighed as I entered her and I could have sighed too, her pussy felt that good. Then she raised and lowered herself a handful of times, before coming to rest with her hips firmly planted on me and my cock all the way inside her.

"It's very selfish of me," she said. "But I needed you inside me. I've thought about little else for the past week."

"I've been looking forward to it too," I told her. "I didn't say this last time, but being inside you is one of the best sensations ever. I can't explain why but it is."

"Well at least the twins didn't ruin my vagina," she said touching her scar from the C-section.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"A little," she said. "I'm conscious of how other people might see me."

"It's not one of the things I think of, when I think of you," I told her.

"What do you think of?" she asked.

"Well there's your breasts for starters,"

"At least you're honest," she giggled.

"Then there's that lovely petite figure of yours."

"Thank you," she said. "I work very hard to be the girl Ferdi married twenty years ago."

"Then I think about the way you giggle and the cheeky way you say things."

"I can't help it," she said, "I get like that around people I feel comfortable with. Do you want to know what I think of when I think about you?"

"Ok."

"Well, I like your body, especially your chest," she said running a hand over my pectorals. "I like your arms too actually," she added squeezing a bicep and giggling. "Mostly though, I think of how you made me feel when you made love to me. I've had sex with quite a few guys and I've enjoyed it, but it felt special with you. I'm not scaring you off am I?"

"Not at all," I told her.

I lifted myself onto my elbows so that it was easier to kiss her and Ursula began to slowly rock her hips on me. She fingered herself as she built up her speed and I grabbed hold of her buttocks and pushed my cock deeper into her with each stroke. Ursula closed her eyes and rode me, lost in her own little world of pleasure. It wasn't long before her hand was frantically rubbing her clit' and then her orgasm came. She kept riding me until it had passed then collapsed into a heap and rested her head against my chest.

"Now, why don't you get up," I told her without giving her time to recover, "and stand against the wall."

Ursula did as she was told, facing the wall then resting her hands and elbows against the it before sticking her bottom out for me. Before I entered her I undid the babydoll and lifted it up to give me unfettered access to her breasts. I had to crouch slightly to line my cock up with her pussy but it didn't stop me from pushing into her and Ursula moaned loudly as I began to fuck her and squeeze her nipples at the same time.

"Fuck me hard Steven," she instructed. "Treat me like a whore."

I was happy to oblige and after I'd finished fucking her from behind I turned her round and lifted her up, gripping her buttocks tightly. She parted her thighs for me and with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waste I pinned her to the wall and pushed myself against her. I couldn't have got any deeper into Ursula's amazing vagina.

"Take my slut pussy and make it yours," Ursula said getting vocal now. "I want to tell Ferdi how much his little whore got used."

I am the first to admit that I'm rubbish at talking dirty during sex. I'd tried many times with Lesley but I always sounded like the worst porn actor ever. What had worked with Lesley in the past was to respond with questions. That way she got to talk dirty, which was what she wanted and I didn't spoil it.

"Ferdi likes his little whore to be used, does he?" I asked as I pumped away.

"I'm going to tell him how you couldn't keep your hands off me and how I let you do whatever you wanted."

"I can do anything I want, can I?"

"Fuck this whore any way you like, Steven."

Ursula's words did the trick for me and I lifted her away from the wall so that she clung to me like a limpet. With my hands grabbing her buttocks I could control how hard and how fast I bounced her onto my cock. Her breasts jiggled uncontrollably as her clitoris rubbed up against me and I showed her no mercy as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Ursula's head went back as she orgasmed and I found myself gorging on her neck until I felt my own orgasm coming.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

"On my tits, on my tits," she replied desperately.

Hurriedly I laid her on the bed and straddled her, just in time. The first spurt overshot and hit her chin but the rest landed on target. I'd not cum for a couple of days and so there was a good amount and it clung to her breasts in thick globules.

I knelt over Ursula while we both caught our breath. Ursula was a little heavier than Lesley or Carole. Not by much though and I was a bit surprised how much holding her up had taken out of me. I really did need to get back to the gym.

"Will you do me a favour," she asked.

"Of course."

"There's a camera in the drawer. "Take some photos of me covered in your cum for Ferdi."

I opened the drawer and took out the camera. It needed loading first, so I opened the back and inserted one of the cartridges of film that were also in the drawer.

"How do you want to look?" I asked.

"Like I've just been used."

I tried to pose Ursula and play around with the light in the room. The film was for low light, which meant that I didn't need a flash but the light from the tungsten bulbs meant the photos were probably going to be a bit yellow. Ursula enjoyed being photographed and I think I captured that cheeky expression of hers. When we'd used the roll of twenty four exposures I got a tissue and cleaned my cum off her.

"You're a natural in front of the camera," I told her.

"Ferdi's always taking pictures of me, he's got thousands. But he'll be especially keen to see these. You look like you've done this before too."

"I like to take pictures of Lesley." I told her. "Kate and Daniel bought me a Nikon last year. It's a bit bulky for the bedroom but it does the job. This camera on the other hand is a work of art."

"It's a Leica M6, with a 50mm lens," Ursula told me with an authoritative tone. "Ferdi's just got it. He's very enthusiastic about it."

"It must have cost a fortune," I said putting the camera back in the drawer.

"I'm worth it," she giggled.

I got back on the bed and gave Ursula a cuddle.

"So will Ferdi be thinking about his little slut this evening?" I asked.

"Probably not too much," she laughed. "He's spending the night with Markus and Heike, and Katja."

"Oh yes?" I said.

"Both he and Markus like to be dominated and so I think they're in for a treat. What about Lesley?"

"It's Wednesday night and so she'll be with Daniel and probably Kate too."

Heike told me that Lesley and Daniel were close."

"Very."

"Does it bother you?"

"Not really. Last year, when I was at university, Daniel looked after her and I'm grateful to him for that. Since I've been back Lesley's had two men in her life and it's taken a bit of adjusting to for all of us, but I know she loves me and at the end of the day I just want her to be happy."

"Does it bother you watching her with another man?"

"No, I quite enjoy it actually but I prefer to watch her when I'm with another woman."

"Ferdi likes watching me with other men, he always has. He enjoys playing the cuckold. At some parties they provide a few extra single guys. They're always young muscular hunks like you. Ferdi likes to pick one then watch him fuck me, while I tell him what it feels like."

Ursula stopped for a moment then added apologetically, "I don't want you to think you're just another hunk. That's not what I meant. We wouldn't be here now unless you meant a lot more to me than that."

"Thank you," I told her, "but if you and Ferdi want to do that with me one evening then I'm more than happy to. If it means I get to see you again."

Ursula looked pleased with my response.

"You know I want to see you again," she said. "And I do want to please Ferdi, but I want you for myself too."

Ursula rested her head on my shoulder and traced a finger along the line of my scar.

"Heike told me how you got this," she said. "Did it hurt?"

"I'm not going lie," I laughed, "it hurt like hell. At least the knife was clean and sharp I guess."

"Does the scar bother you?"

"It did at first, but I got used to it. Now it's part of me."

"I wish I felt the same about this," she said running her hand along her belly.

"Have you thought about surgery?"

"Ferdi's suggested it but it feels a bit like vanity. Twenty years ago cosmetic surgery wasn't an option and I've lived with it since then. But I always wear a swimsuit, never a bikini and it's things like that I'd like to be able to do"

"Did Heike ever tell you about Poppy?"

"No?"

"In the summer, Lesley and I went on holiday to Annecy with Daniel and Kate and we thought it would be fun to swap partners for the week. One day Kate and I were out on my bike, riding the mountain passes, when we got caught in a storm. It was a real white-out but we made it to a mountain refuge and spent the night there."

"It sounds exciting."

"It was. But that was just the start of the story as it turned out. At the refuge there was a young girl called Poppy. Her grandparents ran the refuge and her mum helped them at weekends. Poppy was nine years old, very pretty and bright as a button, but she'd been bitten by a dog. One side of her face had a terrible scar on it and the children at school bullied her because of it."

"Poor thing."

"Anyway, to cut a long story short, Kate was very affected by Poppy's story. When she found out that there were surgeons just over the border in Switzerland who could remove the scar, then she agreed to pay for Poppy's surgery."