Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said, "but I'm not sure we're the best company right now."

"We understand," said the girl with what I thought was a hint of disappointment.

"What my husband is politely saying," Lesley began, "is that I've been in a foul mood after what happened. I'm pretty sure that both of us would like you to stay. The trouble is, we aren't very comfortable with people being paid to have sex with us."

"Sam and I are quite liberated," the girl began "and yes, we are being paid tonight, but we wouldn't have offered if we didn't want to."

"In that case, I think we'd both really like you to stay," Lesley confirmed. "I'm Lesley and this is Steven by the way."

"I'm Carly and this one's Sam," the girl added.

"Hi," said Sam, "and believe me, we both fancy you."

"You'll have to excuse Sam," Carly explained. "He's super-intelligent but he's not always subtle."

I searched for glasses to pour the champagne into and found two champagne flutes, which I gave to the girls, while Sam and I made do with normal wine glasses. Managing to open the bottle without too much overflowing, I poured it out.

"Cheers," I said and we all raised our glasses.

Leading the way, I walked over to the bed and sat upright on it with my back against the headboard. Lesley climbed on afterwards and sat between my legs, resting up against me. I put my arm around her waist and Sam and Carly adopted a similar position next to us.

"I'm guessing you're both dancers?" Lesley asked.

"I was," said Carly, "until I broke my ankle. Now I work in a coffee shop."

"I'm sorry," Lesley replied.

"It was just bad luck," she said. "Dancing's like football. One bad tackle and your career can be over."

Sam squeezed her tightly and kissed the back of her neck and she smiled.

"So Sam's the major breadwinner now, but he's not a dancer" she added, which made Sam chuckle.

"What do you do, Sam?" Lesley asked.

"I am the owner of a comic book and games store. We sell comics, graphic novels, fantasy books and role playing games. Thing like that."

"Oh no," I exclaimed and Lesley laughed.

"I love all of that," said Lesley. "I'm really into science fiction and fantasy. Well, I was until I met Steven."

"Do you like all this too?" I asked Carly, hoping for some support.

"I do, I'm afraid," she laughed. "That's how we met. I'm very into mythology and folklore. Two years ago I went into Sam's shop, looking for a book and I found my soulmate instead."

"I like to think of Carly as my sexy little elf," Sam said, giving her a squeeze.

Carly turned round and gave him a kiss.

"Always," she said.

"Now we do have something in common then," I told them. "Lesley's my faerie princess."

"Sexy faerie princess," Lesley clarified, "and Steven's my warrior."

"Sam's my motorbike riding, wizard."

My ears pricked up. "What bike have you got?" I asked.

"Moto Guzzi Le Mans," Sam replied. "It's my only transport. Do you ride?"

"Yes, but I have to admit, I've got a car as well. When Lesley and I first started going out, we were given an old BMW R90s. We've been to France on it twice now, but I recently bought a Harley FLH."

"Nice. You don't need more than two cylinders on a bike..."

"I can't believe it," Carly interrupted. "You guys have got an elf and a faerie sitting in your laps and all you want to do is talk about bikes."

"Would you like to swap an elf for a faerie," I asked Sam.

"I think I would," Sam confirmed.

Both girls giggled and they swapped places by shuffling across the bed. Carly took Lesley's place in my lap and wriggled herself up against me. I put an arm around her waist and she rested a hand on my leg.

"So what's the difference between an elf and a faerie?" I asked.

The three of them laughed.

"Well, elves come from Norse mythology. They're generally woodland creatures," Carly explained.

"Whereas faeries are from Celtic folklore and they're usually flower creatures," Lesley added.

"Did you know that Tolkien considered calling the Elves of Rivendell, faeries?" Sam threw into the conversation.

Both girls confirmed that they did, leaving me to wonder where Rivendell was, but deciding it was better not to ask.

Carly swivelled round and knelt in front of me, then said, "Of course, if you really want to know the difference between an elf and a faerie..."

"Yes?"

"Then the best way is to find out for yourself."

The first kiss with anyone is always exciting and kissing Carly didn't disappoint. Her lips met mine eagerly and our tongues were soon touching playfully.

I heard Sam say, "I never knew that faeries didn't wear panties," which made Lesley laugh and Carly giggled as we continued to kiss.

I hitched Carly's dress up so that I could put my hands on her waist but I think she must have mistaken my intentions. In response she lifted the dress off over her head then reached round and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were small, like Lesley's, but Carly's nipples were quite large and already erect. I couldn't resist and tried one of them out for size, sucking on it to begin with then chewing very gently. At the same time I reached between her legs and massaged her pussy. Carly put her hands on my head and pulled me onto her, sighing as she did.

"Call me Idril," she whispered.

My heart sank a bit. I was rubbish at this role playing lark and I was pretty sure I was going to make a fool of myself.

"You're honoured," Sam said. "She doesn't let many people call her that."

"Is Idril your Elf name?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm Idril and Sam's Coriakin."

"My name's Amani," Lesley added, "and although he doesn't know it, Steven's is Taranis."

With the introductions over, Carly got back to the task at hand. She unbuttoned my shirt and, as she did, she noticed the scar on my side. She couldn't help running her finger down the slight ridge that had been left when it healed. I could see she was fascinated by the mark but then she snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You must hate people doing that."

"Not when they're as beautiful as you are Idril."

My words must have hit the spot because the next thing she said to me was, "Idril wants Taranis to make love to her."

I moved over and let her lie down on the bed in my place then pulled off her panties before getting rid of my own trousers. Then a thought occurred to me.

"Would you like me to use a condom," I asked.

Carly turned and looked at Sam.

"Idril doesn't want him to," she said to Sam.

"Then he doesn't have to," Sam replied.

At this point Lesley decided to get in on the role playing.

"Will you allow Coriakin to make love to me my Lord?" she asked me.

"You have my consent," I told her slightly self-consciously.

Lesley lay down next to Carly and the two girls held hands as Sam and I prepared to fuck them.

"Idril's excited," Carly said. "She likes Taranis' muscular body and she wants him inside her."

Strangely enough I found talking dirty in the third person much easier. It was almost as if I wasn't describing my own thoughts but someone else's and for some reason that felt less embarrassing..

"From the first time Taranis saw her, he wanted her," I told Carly. "Her delicate features and lithe body awoke feelings inside him and now that she's naked in front of him he feels a powerful urge to have her."

"Idril's ready for him. She'd like him to be gentle with her but she knows he's a warrior and he'll take her how he wants."

I climbed on top of Carly, supporting my weight on my elbows. Carly reached down and, holding my cock in her hand, guided me into her. Then she reached up, pulled my head towards hers and we kissed. She was an enthusiastic kisser and her enthusiasm only increased as we began to fuck. One of her hands held my head, keeping it on her, while the other ranged across by back. Some women have a knack of making you feel wanted.

When I kissed her neck though, I thought Carly was going to explode. She bucked her hips upwards to meet mine and dug her nails into me, so I fucked her more forcefully. Each stroke pinned her to the bed as I sank my cock deep into her tight, wet pussy.

"Idril's going to cum," she said. "She's so close now."

Carly relaxed her grip on my head and I pulled away so that I could see her properly. She stared into my eyes as I took long firm strokes into her and I watched her face contort as the orgasm hit. I didn't stop pumping and she kept her eyes locked onto mine as her body squirmed underneath me until eventually the orgasm passed.

When I slowed to a stop, Carly relaxed. She was very wet between her legs now and I felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that I was the cause of it. She wanted to kiss some more and I was more than happy to oblige.

"Is Taranis ready to cum inside me?" she asked.

In all honesty, at that point, I could have gone either way. If I'd paced myself I could have quite happily lasted another twenty minutes or so. But it's always a good idea to give your partner what they want, especially if you hope to be invited back.

"Taranis wants nothing more than to cum inside Idril," I told her.

"Will he pound her pussy until it's a sticky, creamy mess?" she asked.

"If that's what Idril wants."

"Idril needs her pussy pounding," she implored.

I hadn't really expected what came next, but it was five minutes of some of the most aggressive sex I'd ever had. It began when Carly reached her second orgasm. This time, rather than stare into my eyes, she clawed her nails down my back. I knew that Carly had drawn blood, because when she dug her nails into me a second time it was like barbed wire being dragged across me. The pain had the desired effect however and spurred me on to fuck her for all I was worth. I pounded away at her delicate frame which inevitably led to my own orgasm, but not before she'd sunk her teeth into my shoulder to muffle her moans.

The moment I'd finished cumming, Carly wanted to kiss some more and we didn't stop until I'd gone soft inside her.

"Idril is very happy," she said when we came up for air.

"Idril's not only beautiful, but very skilled in the art of lovemaking."

"There's so much more Idril would like to show Taranis," Carly said coyly.

"Taranis can't wait," I told her.

"Ahem, you two," Lesley said with mock indignation. "You're not the only ones on the bed you know."

Lesley's intervention snapped us out of character and we both laughed. I climbed off Carly and lay beside her.

"I'm sorry," I joked. "Have you been here all the time?"

Lesley reached over and thumped me playfully.

"How did you get him to be like that?" Lesley asked.

"What do you mean?" Carly asked.

"Getting him to role play with you and talk dirty at the same time?"

"I don't know," she said. "It seemed pretty natural."

"It's because we were talking to each other in the third person," I explained. "I didn't feel so self-conscious."

"Are you sure it wasn't just elf magic?" Lesley joked.

"It could have been I guess."

"We elves can be very persuasive," Carly giggled.

Without waiting to be asked Lesley kissed Carly. I think Carly was a bit surprised by the boldness but in no time at all the two girls were kissing passionately while they felt each other's bodies. Sam and I lay behind them, watching and enjoying the show.

"I think fairies and elves make very good friends," Lesley told Carly.

"I think so too," Carly replied giving her another kiss. "Did you enjoy my man?" Carly asked afterwards.

"I did," Lesley confirmed. "Wizards make good lovers."

"They do, don't they!" she said giving Sam a loving look. Then apologetically she added, "I'm sorry I scratched your man's back."

"People have done worse to him," Lesley replied. "And from what I saw it had the desired effect."

Carly giggled.

"Actually I wanted to ask you about that," Sam said inquisitively.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Amani and Taranis are characters in the latest David R. Ashton book aren't they?"

"Yes."

"When you told me those were your role play names I thought maybe you were fans of his. Then I saw the tattoos you both had, I thought perhaps you were 'super fans'."

Lesley smiled in acknowledgement.

"But then I saw Steven's scar... It's exactly the same as the one described in the book. But nobody gets a scar like that for fun and in any case I'm guessing that Steven got it before the book was ever written."

Lesley turned round and gave Sam a kiss then sat up.

"The book is actually based on Steven and me," Lesley said proudly. "David, and his wife, Ruth looked after me for a few years. They were the ones who introduced me to Steven. If it wasn't for Ruth, in particular, we might not be together today."

"Wow," said Carly.

"David had based Princess Amani on me some time ago and she's been in a number of his books. Steven was stabbed last year, saving Ruth from a mugging in Marseille. David created the character of Taranis for Steven and wrote the book over the winter in France, as a way of saying thank you to him. But it was also as a way of saying goodbye to me."

"So the king who wanted to keep you for himself, that was David?" Sam asked.

"That's right," Lesley admitted.

Sam thought for a minute. He looked as if he was going to ask another question, but thought better of it.

"So you really were stabbed?" Carly asked me, touching my scar again.

"Yes, this is where the knife went in," I said, pressing her finger against the scar. Then, moving it round to my back, I added, "And this is where it came out,"

"Oh my god," she said. "I know what happened in the book, but what happened to you in real life?"

I knew that Lesley was going to answer this for me. She always did.

"Steven punched the first guy and knocked him out then he smashed the other guy's head into a wall. But that was when he got stabbed," Lesley told Carly. "When both guys were on the ground, Steven finished them off by kicking them in the head. He completely shattered one guy's jaw."

When Lesley told that story it usually elicited one of two responses, horror or excitement. Carly was definitely excited and she squeezed my waist with her hand.

"We're going to Glastonbury tomorrow. Why don't you come with us?" she asked.

"Can we go?" Lesley asked with a childlike enthusiasm.

"On the bike?"

"Of course," said Sam.

"It'll take a good couple of hours to get there. It'll be a long day," I told Lesley.

"I don't care."

"We were going to leave at around nine thirty then we'd be there for lunch-time," Sam confirmed.

"Ok, great. Where do you live?"

"Isle of Dogs."

"We're in Wimbledon. Why don't you stay at ours tonight then?"

******************

Breakfast in the morning was just a quick coffee and toast with the promise of more when we reached Fleet Service station on the M3. Lesley and I were first down and we got the coffee machine and toaster going.

Soon after, Suzy appeared in her dressing gown, looking very pleased with herself.

"You look happy," I told her.

Suzy giggled and gave us both a hug. "Did you hit it off with Richard and Annabelle then?" she asked.

"Not exactly," Lesley replied. "Annabelle's a coke-head."

"Oh. So who's upstairs?"

"They're a couple we met at the party. We're going out on the bike with them today."

At that moment we heard Carly and Sam coming down the stairs, so Lesley wasn't able to finish telling the tale.

"Suzy, this is Carly and Sam," I announced when they walked into the kitchen.

"Hi there," Suzy piped up. "I'm the lodger."

"Hi there," said Carly.

"Right," Suzy giggled. "I have a man upstairs who can't get enough of me, so I'm going to leave you to it."

Suzy hugged Lesley and the two girls kissed, then she hugged me and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"I love you both," she said.

"We love you too," Lesley told her.

With that Suzy picked up her coffees and left.

"Suzy hasn't had her own man in a while," Lesley confided when she'd gone. "So she's a bit loved up at the moment."

"Is Suzy the only person that's allowed to greet you both like that in the morning?" Carly asked cheekily.

"Of course not," Lesley laughed holding her hand out to Carly.

The two girls kissed for what seemed like an age before their mouths separated.

"Would you mind if I kissed your man now?" Lesley asked.

"I think he's hoping you will," Carly replied.

Lesley walked over to Sam and the two of them embraced while Carly came over and stood in front of me.

"Would you like to kiss me," she asked, then without waiting for an answer planted her lips on mine.

Carly's kissing was as enthusiastic as it had been the previous night. Kissing her felt different to kissing Lesley. Not better or worse, just different. But holding her felt very similar. She was the same height and had the same lithe figure. If I'd closed my eyes, I'm not sure that I could have told the two of them apart by touch alone.

When we set off, Sam rode his bike like a man who rode every day. Both he and Carly wore full, black 'leathers' but Sam wore a cut off denim jacket over the top with a picture of a white haired wizard airbrushed onto the back.

It took about 45 minutes to get to Fleet Services where we had a coffee and a proper full English breakfast. Then, after refuelling, we pressed on to Stonehenge.

Every child gets taught about Stonehenge at school but having grown up in the east end of London, I'd never actually seen it before. Back in those days you could walk up and touch the stones which, of course, we all did. Like many, many others before me, I couldn't help but wonder about how the stones had got there.

Carly noticed me staring and grabbed my hand. She led me into the centre of the circle and we stood there together.

"It's magical, isn't it?" she said.

"It's amazing for sure," I told her.

"Don't you believe in magic?" she asked.

"I don't know. Do you?"

"Definitely. I think we all have magic within us."

"I can relate to that."

"Hug me Steven!"

"Of course," I said.

Carly grabbed hold of my waist and pulled herself against me. I wrapped my arms around her and we stood at the centre of Stonehenge and hugged.

It was one o'clock by the time we reached Glastonbury. We found a pub and piled into it, conscious that they would probably stop serving food if we didn't hurry. We'd only just managed to cross the threshold before the landlord apprehended us and told us that bikers weren't welcome.

"There's only four of us and we're not here to cause any trouble. We're happy to pay up front if you want," I told him.

I was a bit surprised when the landlord relented. I paid for our food and drinks at the bar then we sat down at an empty table.

"That's never happened to me before," I said.

"It happens to us a fair bit," Sam said. "You learn which pubs to avoid in London but in a place like this, unless they say it on the door, you don't know until you go in."

"It makes me so angry," said Carly. "I want to say 'Do you know that my boyfriend has a double first from Cambridge?' but it won't do any good. They've already made their mind up about us."

"Do you really have a double first, Sam?" Lesley asked cheekily.

"Actually, yes," he replied. "Maths and Physics."

"And he speaks French, German, Spanish and Italian." Carly added proudly.

"How do you come to be running a comic book store," Lesley asked slightly incredulously.

"My grandfather died and left me some money. It was just about enough to start the store and buy a bike. I'd just finished a Masters' in Robotic Intelligence and was about to start my Ph.D. and I thought 'the store is what I really want to do'."

"Wow," was all that Lesly could manage. "You really did follow your dream."

"I did and I don't regret it," he said. "If I hadn't then I probably wouldn't have met Carly."