Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sweet of her."

"Poppy has her operation in a couple of weeks' time, in Geneva. Kate's staying out there for two weeks to help her mother look after Poppy after the operation and the rest of us are going to visit when we can. Why don't you come one weekend and say hello to Poppy. She'd like that and she can introduce you to her surgeon. Kate did a lot of research and he really is the best."

"If I come, will you be there?"

"I promise."

"Then yes, I'd like that."

******************

In the morning Ursula got up to make us a cooked breakfast. At least she tried to. Her mistake (or otherwise) was in just wearing the shirt she'd gone out in the night before. It didn't quite cover her modesty and frequently afforded me glimpses of her bottom and pussy as she prepared the food. I couldn't resist the temptation and we ended up having sex in the kitchen. Afterwards I took some photos for Ferdi of her lying provocatively on the work surfaces with my cum leaking out of her. I'd like to think they were artistic.

When the impromptu photo shoot was over, we showered together then lay on the bed in each other's arms.

"There's a car coming for me at twelve, but I really don't want to go," she said hugging me tightly. "When will I see you again?"

"How about in a fortnight. Same time, same place?"

Ursula thought about this then smiled. "You'll stay over, won't you?"

"If you want me to."

Ursula thumped me then said, "You know I want you to."

"Do I get pizza?"

"Of course. We'll make it 'our' restaurant."

"Then yes. I'll stay over."

"Would Lesley mind if I wrote to you."

"I don't think so."

"In that case I'll write you a letter next week."

At eleven thirty we got dressed and at twelve a car pulled up. Two people got out and one of them got into Ursula's BMW and drove it away. The other knocked at the door then returned to the car. Ursula and I shared one last kiss and then she left me in the house alone. When her car had disappeared off into the distance, I carried my suitcase to the hire car then checked the house and locked the front door as I left, putting the key that she'd given me into my pocket...

I arrived at the 'International School of Martial Arts' in Battersea in good time for my Thursday evening session with Andy. Stan was talking to a number of men who were too old to be students but looked like hard men all the same. I kept my distance but when they'd gone Stan caught up with me and asked how it was going. I told him I was enjoying it and he told me that Andy was pleased with my progress.

"We've got a treat for you this evening," he said as he walked off.

When Andy came in however, there was no mention of my treat and for the first hour we did more mat work. Then we took a break.

"So tonight I'm going to teach you how to use a handgun," Andy told me in a matter of fact manner. "I wasn't going to do that for a while but Stan says that I'm to teach you immediately. I don't understand what the rush is, do you?"

"Actually I think I might. I was driving a car last night and the owner happened to mention that there was a gun under the seat."

"Let me guess, it was a SIG Sauer P226."

"I didn't see it but, yes that's what they said it was."

"What a coincidence. Exactly the gun I've been asked to demonstrate. Where was this, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Germany."

"That makes sense."

Andy led me down some steps to the basement, which looked much older than the building that sat on top of it. It was all red brick and vaulted ceilings. He unlocked a thick steel gate then relocked it once we were on the other side. With a different key he opened another door that had 'Armoury' written on it.

I don't know what I was expecting but to be honest, what I saw when he opened it was a bit disappointing. The room contained a large steel safe and a table, nothing else. Andy opened the safe and removed two handguns in holsters.

"This," he said putting one gun on the table," is the SIG Sauer P226, and this," he said placing a similar looking gun next to it, "is the Glock 17. There's no point in teaching you about one without the other. Together they account for most of the handguns sold to the armed and security forces in Europe."

"Ok."

"Now, I'm going to disassemble each gun, load the magazine and reassemble them. You're going to fire them on the range then it'll be your turn to disassemble and reassemble them. We'll keep going until we reach nine o'clock."

Firing a gun is awesome, don't let anyone tell you differently. If you put to one side the fact that you could easily kill somebody then I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to own one. Once you get used to the recoil it isn't hard to be reasonably accurate with one either. Andy was surprised at how easily I dismantled and reassembled the guns. I guess it was the engineer in me. Once I'd seen how the gun came apart it was easy to figure out which part went where and the order in which they had to go together. At the end of the session Andy declared himself happy with progress.

"We'll do this next week and every week after that until you can do it in your sleep," he added. "And pray you never have to use one for its intended purpose."

When I got home, Lesley was pleased to see me. She and Suzy had also had their three hour training session with Tracey, and now Suzy was shattered. Lesley took me to bed and made me spill the beans on my trip to Germany. She didn't relent until I'd told her everything about my time with Ursula.

"You remember Richard and Annabelle from the motor racing," she said when I'd finished.

"Yes."

"Well the invitation for Sir Hillary's party came this morning and this evening they rang to tell us that they're going too," she told me excitedly. "Apparently, they're regulars and Sir Hillary asked them if they'd look after us, as it's our first time."

"I wouldn't have guessed they were swingers," I replied.

"Why's that?"

"Well they've got a young son, haven't they?"

"Your sex life doesn't end when you have kids."

"Are you sure?"

"Anyway, Annabelle's invited me to go clothes shopping with her on Saturday and then they've invited us for supper in the evening."

"What is supper exactly?"

"It's like dinner, you just don't have to get dressed up."

"Sounds like my sort of thing."

Lesley moved closer to me and put her arms around my neck.

"I may have told a little white lie to Annabelle," she said.

"Oh yes?" I asked, wondering what was coming next.

"I may have told her that we were both twenty five."

It didn't surprise me. Lesley was three and a bit years older than me and I knew she didn't like admitting it.

"That's ok," I said. "Being twenty two has its draw backs at work too. Perhaps we ought to revise my age to twenty five generally. Only a few people who know how old I really am, I'm sure they'll understand."

"I'd really like that Steven," she said gratefully. "Now are you too tired to fuck your wife?"

"Never."

And so on that evening, as far as the rest of the world was concerned, I aged three years... Plus I had sex with Lesley.

RICHARD AND ANNABELLE

On Saturday morning, Lesley was the first to get up. She made the three of us breakfast in bed before getting ready to go out. Lesley was excited to be spending the day with Anabelle. She liked making new friends.

Suzy and I lay in bed, watching her get dressed. Lesley knew she was being observed and so she did a little reverse striptease for us. Then, when she was ready to leave, she kissed us both goodbye.

"Have fun you two. I'll be back later this afternoon."

We heard the front door close, followed by the distinctive agricultural sound of the Land Rover as it started up.

"So... How would you like me?" Suzy asked when the Land Rover had disappeared up the road.

"Tied to the bed, I think," I told her.

Suzy liked to be tied up, it made her feel helpless and at somebody else's mercy, so I bound her hands together and tied them to the head of the bed. That way I could have her on her back or her front. Once she was tied I went to the toy box and found the Magic Wand vibrator. The Magic Wand had been designed as a mains powered, vibrating massager, which in a way I guess was what I used it as. With Suzy lying on her back and me pinning her legs apart I set about massaging her pussy with the wand.

At first the sensation was pleasurable for Suzy. When she orgasmed, it became sensational. Afterwards it became unbearable. Suzy begged me to stop but I didn't. She tried to squirm away from the vibrating head but she couldn't. Eventually she became desensitised to it and at that point I flipped her over onto her tummy, lifted her hips up then fucked her doggy fashion until I came.

"You bastard," she said afterwards, flopping onto the bed.

"You enjoyed it really. Didn't you?" I asked.

"You know I did," she said smiling.

Afterwards we went downstairs and I made us some fresh coffee. I'd put on some jogging trousers while Suzy walked around naked. She'd learnt that from Lesley and she knew I liked it. We sat on the sofa with our coffees, her legs draped over mine while we cuddled.

"What do you fancy doing today?" I asked.

"Can we go out on your bike?"

"Good idea," I replied. "I'll ask Daniel and Kate if they want to come too."

We met Daniel and Kate at the Harley Davidson dealer on the King's Road in Chelsea. Kate was really pleased to see us and we both got a big hug.

"What on earth have you got on?" she asked Suzy.

"It's Ruth's old helmet and leather jacket," I told Kate. "She gave it to us when David gave us the BMW."

Ruth was both larger and more buxom than Suzy was ever going to be. Her head was also slightly bigger than Suzy's. As a result Suzy looked like a bit like a scarecrow in her hand me down motorbike gear.

"Daniel, take this poor girl into the shop and buy her something that fits, now. She can't go out looking like this."

Daniel laughed and we went into the shop. Half an hour later Suzy was the proud owner of a helmet, gloves and a jacket in her size.

We left Suzy's old gear behind, promising to pick it up another day then the four of us went for a ride along the Embankment and on towards Greenwich. For fun, we crossed backwards and forwards over the bridges that spanned the Thames, then came back and parked up on the kerb outside the Rock Café.

Suzy had thoroughly enjoyed herself on the bike and was grinning from ear to ear as we ordered. It was fun to be out with her and I was glad that Lesley had persuaded me that she should live with us. I squeezed Suzy's thigh with my hand under the table as we chatted and she reached down and squeezed my hand back.

Lesley was late getting back and arrived with little time to spare. She showered quickly, got dressed and then we caught a taxi to Richard and Annabelle's town house in Pimlico. As we pulled up outside, I wondered how they could have afforded it. It wasn't huge but it must have cost a pretty penny all the same.

Annabelle greeted us at the door and once again she looked like a Laura Ashley model. We kissed politely then went into the lounge where Richard was playing with their son.

"Sorry, it's the nanny's night off," Richard explained. "So we're a little bit behind schedule. He's just off to bed now."

"I'll take him," offered Annabelle. Then she said to Lesley, "Why don't you come with me, I'll show you around."

The two girls disappeared, leaving Richard and I alone.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"A beer would be great."

Richard retrieved a couple of lagers from the fridge and poured them out.

"There you go," he said, passing me a glass.

"Your son seems a happy kid," I said. "What's he called?"

"Archie," Richard replied. Then feeling he needed to explain further, "After Annabelle's grandfather."

"Oh, right."

"Not my first choice for the little chap," Richard admitted, "but it helps to keep the parents in law happy."

Lesley and Annabelle had clearly hit it off during the day and over supper they held most of the conversation, while Richard and I watched from the side lines. When Lesley started to talk about our house in Provence and our holiday on Daniel's yacht I couldn't help but smirk.

"What are you laughing at?" Lesley asked when she noticed.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but if only my dad could hear us now. I've just realised how middle class we've become."

Lesley reached out and held my hand.

"You'll have to excuse my husband," she said. "He struggles to accept that he's not working class anymore."

"It's true," I admitted. "I'm sorry."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," Richard added. "I grew up on a council estate in Wolverhampton."

"I'd never have guessed that," Lesley told him. "You both sound so, well, posh."

"Well that's because Annabelle is," Richard continued. "As for me, well I got a scholarship to Oxford and somewhere along the way I changed the way I spoke in order to fit in."

"So how did the two of you meet?" Lesley asked.

"We've been together since we were undergrads at Oxford," Annabelle volunteered. "Richard used to play rugby and I fancied him from the moment I saw him on the field."

"I think I only got the scholarship because the team needed a fly half. How about you two?"

"We were set up on a blind date by some friends. Six months later we were married," Lesley replied holding my hand. "Then we spent the next year living apart while Steven finished studying. We've only been together properly since the end of June."

"That's so romantic," Annabelle said. Then she asked, "Have you always been swingers?"

"I'd done a bit before, but Steven was just starting out when we met. The friends who set us up were also swingers and through them we met other people. We've not been with too many people really, but almost all of them we're still good friends with."

"We started when we were at Oxford," Annabelle explained enthusiastically. "There was always plenty of opportunity in those days. We even belonged to a society, where you met for dinner, then drew lots to see who you were going home with. The rule was you had to go through with it whoever you ended up with. There were some nights I'm not so proud of, but it was such a thrill."

"Both of us have always had quite a high sex drive," Richard added. "When we left Oxford we had a little black book full of contacts but over the years we've gradually crossed all the names out. Couples split up, or grew up, or had kids. Then, when we had Archie, we thought we were through too."

"But I didn't want to stop," Annabelle continued, "and so Richard suggested we went to one of Sir Hillary's parties. We've been to about five now. They suit us. Especially now we've got Archie, as we can't really entertain anymore."

As if on cue, the front door could be heard opening and a few moments later a young girl popped her head around the dining room door.

"Sorry, I don't want to disturb you," she said in a thick Welsh accent. "I just wanted to check that Archie's been, ok?"

"He's fine Megan," Annabelle replied. "Did you have a good night?"

"Yes thanks. I'll leave you to it then. Goodnight."

We all wished her a good night and Megan disappeared upstairs.

"She's a godsend," Richard said. "Archie loves her more than us."

When we'd finished our meal we went through to the living room. Richard fixed everyone a drink and we sat in our couples on two plush leather sofas.

"Do you still play Rugby?" Lesley asked Richard.

"I play for an 'old boys' team, these days. Nothing too serious but I do it for the training mostly."

"What about you Steven?" Annabelle asked. "You look like you work out. Do you play Rugby?"

"Annabelle has a thing for muscular guys," Richard chipped in.

"I've never played rugby," I admitted. "I used to box when I was younger. My dad was a boxer. I've tried to keep up the regime ever since."

"Do you still box?" Annabelle asked.

"No, it's not easy if you're not competing. I miss it though."

"Would you like to make out?"

Annabelle's suggestion came out of the blue and took both Lesley and I by surprise.

"I'm afraid we can't really do anything else," she continued. "And if you hear noise from upstairs then we'll have to stop. I know it's not a great offer but that's what kids do for your sex life I'm afraid."

I looked at Lesley and she smiled.

"It sounds like fun," she said.

Annabelle and Lesley swapped sofas and Annabelle straddled me then reached in for a kiss. The first kiss is always exciting and this was a long lingering one. Annabelle was very tactile and her hands were all over me. I'd no idea how long it had been since she'd last kissed someone other than Richard.

"That was nice," Annabelle told me when we came up for air.

"It was, wasn't it!"

I looked over at Lesley who was in a similar embrace and Annabelle caught me.

"Are they ok?" she whispered.

"Yes," I mouthed.

"Good."

We kissed again and I decided to chance a quick feel of her breasts. They were probably a C-cup and after playing with them for a while I did my best to try and massage her nipples. She didn't seem to mind and responded by reaching down and rubbing my erection.

"I want to fuck you," she murmured quietly in my ear.

"Same here," I told her.

"Next weekend, I promise."

Annabelle squeezed my erection and things were definitely hotting up between us. But before we could go any further we were interrupted by the doorbell.

I looked at my watch then said, "That'll be our taxi, I'm afraid."

"It's probably for the best," said Richard. "I'm not sure I could have held out much longer."

"Me neither," giggled Lesley.

We thanked Richard an Annabelle for a lovely evening and left feeling very horny. When we got home we fucked like rabbits.

******************

Sunday was a day for visiting the relatives. Lesley and I were going to see my parents for lunch then Michael and Claire in the evening. It meant missing Pizza at Daniel and Kate's but Suzy was going in our place and hopefully they'd be able to stop her thinking about Uwe, for an evening at least.

I'd wanted to get my parents on their own for lunch, because I had something to discuss with them. I didn't want my mum to have to cook and the local pub didn't serve food anyway so we'd booked to go to a 'carvery' for a Sunday roast. Carveries were popular back in the eighties and although they were a bit of a production line, most served good honest food for a good honest price, which appealed to my parents.

In 1980 Margaret Thatcher and her conservative government gave council tenants the 'right to buy' the council house they lived in. Like all the other kids on my street I'd grown up in a council house and it wasn't unusual to spend your whole life in the same property. Owning your own house was supposedly every man's dream and Maggie Thatcher made it possible for many. So after we'd had our main course I broached the subject with my mum and dad.

"Mum, Dad. You know this 'right to buy' scheme."

"Yes Stevie," my mum replied.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"It's not for us," mum said. "We're too old to get a mortgage. It's more for the younger people."

"How about if we bought the house for you?" I asked. "I've got some commission coming to me and it would make sense I think."

"No dear. You should pay off some of your own mortgage."

"We don't have a mortgage, Sandy," Lesley explained calmly.

"What, you already own that big house in Wimbledon?"

"Yes."

"And the one in France?"

"Yes," said Lesley apologetically.

Mum looked a bit shocked.

"It makes sense mum. You could have that new kitchen you always talked about and we could do up the bathroom and put proper heating in. You and dad would have security. It would be yours."

"It's a thoughtful offer son," said my Dad, "but it's your money and we couldn't accept."