Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it bother you seeing Uwe with Kate?"

Suzy moved over and sat in my lap then put her arms around my neck.

"No it doesn't, not at all. Kate's been good to me. She's trusted me with Daniel and so, if she enjoys being with Uwe then that makes me happy."

"Well I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry on that score," I said as we watched Uwe and Kate frolicking in the pool. "He's a good looking guy, your boyfriend."

"He is, isn't he," Suzy said proudly. "And you know, he's not as innocent as he makes out. Before Gerhard met Katja the two of them were enthusiastically working their way through the female population of Munich. Did you know they've had a threesome with Heike?"

That doesn't surprise me," I chuckled.

"I've told him that I want us to be just like you and Lesley."

"What do you mean?"

"In love but free to be with other people we care about. You know when Lesley went to New York with Daniel?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I'd like it if you, or Daniel, felt you could take me away for a weekend. If you wanted."

"I'm sure we'd both love to."

"And I'd like to think there could be something special between us, Steven. Like you have with Kate and Carole."

"I'd like that too," I told her.

"I love you. And Lesley you know. I'm not just saying that because we always say it. I really do love you both."

It was time for a kiss and Suzy moved her head closer. We started off delicately, our lips touching and then our tongues playing with each other's, but it ended passionately. Suzy held my head as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, while I let my hands range over her body.

"We should go and join the others," I suggested when we came up for air.

"Come on then."

The rest were talking when Suzy and I joined the four of them in the pool. Kate had lost her bikini top and Uwe was standing behind her, playing with her breasts, as she discretely ground her bottom against him. Meanwhile Lesley had attached herself to Daniel more obviously, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You two took your time," Lesley told us when we got in.

"We were just talking," Suzy replied.

"What about?"

"Suzy wants you to take her away, Daniel. Like when you went to New York with Lesley,"

"Only if you wanted to," Suzy added, slightly embarrassed.

"Where did you have in mind?" Daniel asked.

"Somewhere warm?"

"Why don't you take Suzy to Miami when you go in February," Kate suggested

"I thought you were coming," Daniel said to Kate with a hint of surprise.

"Well you could take Suzy instead and perhaps Uwe could come and stay here with me," Kate said turning round to face Uwe. "If he liked that is."

"If I don't have to be in Germany that week," Uwe said wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm sure that won't be a problem," Kate told him. "Will it Steven?"

"Err... no," I replied.

"Well what do you think then?" Daniel asked Suzy. "I've got to go there to sign off on the yacht refit before it goes up for sale."

"I'd love to Daniel," Suzy responded enthusiastically. "Could we go to Key West while we're there? I've always wanted to see where Hemingway lived."

"A woman after my own heart," Daniel replied.

"I bet Steven doesn't know who Hemingway is," Kate said cheekily.

"He wrote Moby Dick, didn't he?"

"Actually, that was Herman Melville," Lesley corrected. "Hemingway wrote The Old Man and The Sea, among others."

"Have you ever read a book?" Kate asked, mocking me.

"Four," I told her, "At school and I hated every single one."

"What were they?" Lesley asked.

"The Taming of the Shrew, The Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird and Watership Down."

"And Kate's now going tell us their authors," Lesley said standing up for her man.

Kate thought for a moment then giggled and took hold of Uwe's hand.

"Would you like to come upstairs and see where you'll be staying when those two go away?"

"You're such a tart," Lesley told Kate.

"From the woman who's got her thighs wrapped round my husband," Kate retorted.

Kate had made her move and nobody had objected. But before leaving she hugged each one of us goodnight.

"I love you," she whispered when she got to me.

"I love you too," I whispered back. "Have fun."

With Kate and Uwe gone, that left the four of us.

"The books you read are all classics," Lesley told me. "But I can see why they wouldn't inspire a teenage boy. I'm going to find you something I think you'll enjoy."

"Ok."

"I've got something I think you'll enjoy in the meantime," Suzy said boldly, pushing me against the side of the pool and pressing herself against me.

I couldn't resist unhooking her bikini top as we kissed and when it was off I lowered my head and chewed on her nipples. Suzy sighed. I knew she enjoyed it. She reached down to my Speedos and traced the line of my cock with her hand then worked it until she could grab my erection through the Lycra of my trunks. I stopped chewing on her and we kissed, more aggressively this time.

"We're going up to the playroom," Lesley told us. "Why don't you join us when you're ready?"

Daniel and Lesley got out of the pool and, with Lesley giggling, made their way out of the basement.

"Do you want to go and join them?" I asked

"In a little while," Suzy replied. "I just want you to myself for a bit first."

Suzy pulled down my trunks then took off her bikini bottoms. Buoyancy made it easy for her to lift herself onto me and I arched my back away from the side of the pool to allow her to wrap her legs around my waist. Water isn't an ideal lubricant but, once I was inside her, Suzy ground herself against me as we kissed.

I held her bottom with both hands and got back to chewing her nipples as she rubbed her clitoris against my pubic bone. I didn't need to do anything else. Suzy was doing all she needed to bring herself to orgasm.

"I love you," I told her.

It was a bit insincere, I did love her, but I'd told her because I knew it was what she wanted to hear. It had the desired effect. Suzy ground herself against me more purposefully until her body tightened. She pushed herself down onto my cock as hard as she could then held herself tightly against me for about twenty seconds, then she relaxed.

"I'm ready to go upstairs now," she giggled.

The playroom in Daniel and Kate's house was more of a large bedroom really. It had a ceiling mounted projector and a sound system. There was adjustable lighting, a well-stocked bar and an eclectic mix of toys and restraints discretely hidden in a cupboard.

The best thing about the room however, was the bed. It was massive. When Suzy and I walked in, Daniel was lying back on it while Lesley enthusiastically fucked him 'Cowgirl' style. Her hands rested on his chest for balance while he toyed with her nipples.

When Lesley saw me she slowed down but didn't quite stop. I sat beside her, put an arm around her waist then kissed her.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself," I said.

"I am," she replied giggling.

While Lesley and I shared a moment, Suzy began to kiss Daniel.

"This one's mine tonight," I told Daniel before the two of them got too comfortable.

"I was just checking she was ready for you," Daniel joked.

"Oh I'm ready for him," Suzy laughed.

Suzy lay back on the bed, inviting me to climb on top of her. I couldn't help fingering her, just to check she was moist but, when I'd got the confirmation I was looking for, I wasted no time in slipping into her. Although it wasn't the first time I'd been in Suzy that evening, it still felt good when I entered. She pulled my head down onto her then bit my neck. Not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to send a tingle through me. I lifted my hips up, then thrust them down hard onto her, and she bit me again.

Lifting my head out of harm's way, I grabbed both of Suzy's wrists and pinned them to the bed. She pretended to struggle as she wriggled underneath me. She could have got away if she'd wanted, but she didn't. Suzy wasn't anywhere near as passive as she had been when Lesley and I had first met her, but she still liked it in when you took control. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and smiled sweetly at me as I fucked her.

When she mouthed 'I love you', it had the same effect on me as saying it to her had done earlier. I reached down to kiss her fully on the mouth and when our tongues connected it felt electric. With each thrust into her I felt a volcano building up inside me. Suzy met my thrusts with those of her own and her breathing became rapid as she came closer to her own orgasm. I couldn't tell you which of us got there first but it felt so good to be emptying myself into her that I pretty much blocked everything else out.

Afterwards, I felt spent and collapsed on top of her. Suzy started to kiss my neck again, softly this time.

"That was special," she whispered.

And it had been.