Memorable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

He felt her sigh as she reached up and began to caress his cheek. He placed his hand over hers and pressed it to him.

"Did she save the children?" She asked as she lowered her hand from his face.

"She did." He said.

"Did the hunter catch his prey that night next to the fire?" She asked as her hand brushed against his now throbbing shaft.

"Yes he did." He said with a growl.

"Was he pleased with what she offered him?" She asked as she began to stroke him.

"Yes I am." His resonate voice responded lifting her onto his lap.

As he lifted her, the blanket fell away. The firelight twinkled in her eyes. Her hard nipples expressed their delight and her wetness cooled his legs.

She shifted her body and thrusted her hips to try and have him enter her. His firm grip on her hips held her so that the length of his shaft was between her lips. She began to grind so that her hardened clit was rubbing up and down and back and forth on his solid cock.

He lifted his hand and held the back of her neck as he pulled her down to him. Their lips met with a heated passion hotter than the red hot coals in the fireplace as he slowly lowered her to the floor.

He entered her with his head and held it in place. Their eyes locked and when she saw the same deep burning fire in his eyes he had described in the story, she blessed him with a moan and a flow of wetness that encouraged his swollen shaft as he entered and stretched her. He was taking what was his.

Part 2

They slept well that night in the large bed. They felt like they were on a raft floating in the ocean away from the things of man. Going no where in particular. Together.

The bed was large enough so that they could have slept without ever touching one another, but, they needed to feel and the comfort of the other and would not allow space between. She hugged his hand to her chest as she slept. Her back rested on his chest as he lay in back of her. The feel of her skin on his and the beat of her heart on his hand comforted him.


12