Memorial Day Weekend BBQ

Story Info
Fun in the hot tub with my niece and sister-in-law.
2.2k words
4.39
36.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot air shot out of the AC from our 2016 Honda CRV as we drove down the highway to my in-law's house for an unseasonably warm memorial day cookout. My in-laws had a country house about an our out of the city with a big property which had a beautiful large field for games and a secluded, wooded pool area. I can't say that I am ever "enthused" to go over to their place, but one thing that did make it palatable was that my wife's sister and her daughter were going to be there. I always got along with those two in ways that I never fully connected with her other siblings and their kids.

My wife, Kathy, was the love of my life and we recently got news that would change our world forever. Kathy and I were expecting a child, a secret that we planned on telling the family at the cookout. Kathy had this plan to get everyone inside where she would then give her parent's a picture of the ultrasound to break the news. We were in the second trimester and Kathy was starting to show. Her string bean body was beginning to take an even more womanly form, her breasts have started to enlarge and her once pink areolas have started to darken and grow. I have to admit, although I had always been extremely attracted to Kathy before, I found her pregnant body increasingly seductive. Something very primal had awakened in me and I found myself becoming addicted to massaging lotion onto her tender engorged breasts even when I knew it wasn't leading to any further sexual relief. That morning, while I was watching her try to squeeze into her old bathing suit before heading out, I found myself walking up behind her, reaching around and playing with her now thick dark nipples. Alas I digress as this isn't a story about my attraction to my wife, although she plays a large role later.

When we got to her parents, we were greeted by Sarah, her elder sister, just about 39 years old and still an absolute knockout. She wasn't your stereotypical "milf", she didn't have platinum blonde hair, nor did she have enormous tits that busted out of her top. She was short and thin with a smile that melts your heart and was petite enough to make her reasonable bust contrast in a way where it would take a wrench to tear you eyes away at times. She had an incredible sense of humor and was an incredible flirt.

When she came over she was in a one piece bathing suit with short khaki shorts on below her waist and greeted us each with a hug before helping us unload the car and bring the cooler over to the grill area.

"Hey Matt," Sarah said, grabbing my attention. " I wanted to let you know that Dan's not able to make it this year, but he did send along a little care package with him." Then she led me to the pool house fridge and pulled out few four packs of mixed beers. Dan, her husband, and I had a customary tradition of bringing each other some nice beers we have tried since the last time we met up.

"Well let him know that Although I was a bit bummed out, I still gladly accepted his peace offering and I am assuming that you are part of this gift as well?" I said with a wry smile.

"Oh easy their Daddy, you don't want to get two of my parent's kids pregnant do you?"

I was taken aback, "Wait, Kathy told you?" I said incredulously.

"Of course, we tell each other everything," Sarah gave me an up and down then bit her bottom lip. "I was so surprised to hear this, I thought your little thing wouldn't even be big enough to make it in!" With that she giggled and skipped away back to the pool, looking back just quick enough to give me a wink before heading out of site.

I knew I had nothing to worry about, I had watched enough porn and been in enough locker rooms to know that I was of average length and above average thickness. An with Kathy's petite frame, I knew my wife was very satisfied with my "little thing".

Once we got settled in, I cracked a beer and fired up the grill, as was my typical duty at family events. About mid-way through cooking, Sarah's daughter, Katie, came out of the pool and started chatting with me. Katie was short like her mother, but unlike her had a bit of thickness in her midsection, nothing bad more like some baby fat that never left. She also had a pair of massive, heaving breasts which her bikini top struggled to contain despite its attempt at being a modest top. Katie and I chatted a bit about college and her hopes to study abroad next semester. We hit a stand still in the conversation, so I looked out at the family by the pool. I saw my wife bending down to grab a piece of food that fell on the ground as her newly engorged breasts nearly spilled out of her top.

"Uncle Matt, you must really be liking Aunt Kathy being pregnant, huh?" She said, looking at me, "who knows, soon her tits might be the size of mine."

Katie gently squeezed her breast together to slightly frame them while gently twisting from side to side.

"Jesus, you know too? Does everyone here know?" I said, getting slightly annoyed.

"No, no, just me and my mom. We are close is all, we tell each other everything," she said, brining my mind at ease.

"In any case, I am not sure if Kathy's double in size that they will come close to yours. I bet they each way more than the baby will." I said, while flipping the burgers onto a tray.

"Well, too bad for you, you will never know although..." she paused, looking down at the outline of my stiffening member, "I bet you've thought of it a couple times," then she scampered off, just like her mother.

"Well today is far more interesting than I thought it would be," I thought to myself before shutting the grill off and announcing that food was ready.

After eating and chatting with the family, Sarah and Katie announced they were going to go in the hot tub. Kathy went to join them but stayed on the outside. I was in mid-conversation with my father-in-law when Sarah shouted over to me, "Matt, get your boney ass in here, you cooked all day now its time to relax!"

I excused myself from the conversation then head to the hot tub. I pulled off my shirt and hopped in on the far side, sitting on the opposite side of Sarah and Katie, next to Kathy who was now sitting on the top of the tub with her feet in the water.

"No, no, no, the jets suck on that side. Matt, you need to come over here." Sarah said, as she cleared a small space between her and Katie. I waded over and popped down in the small spot. My legs rubbed up against the tops of Katie and Sarah's side as I settled into place.

Katie, Sarah, and Kathy kept the conversation going as I put my head back and let the warmth walk over me. I almost nodded off to sleep before feeling a hand rubbing the top of my left thigh, slowly making its way higher up to my groin. I looked over to see Sarah locked eyes in deep conversation with Kathy, yet I knew that it must be her hand exploring the top of my leg. I figured that there was nothing I could do, so I took a long sip of my beer and place it back into the cupholder.

Before I could swallow, I felt a smaller hand beginning to rub the top of my right thigh. Again I looked over at Katie who gave no indication that she was teasing me however it had to be her hand that just slid under the leg of my bathing suit. Before I knew it, I felt both hands on the base of my cock, slowly sliding up and down and caressing one another.

I was at a loss for words, the jets were pumping so fast that it was nearly impossible to see what was happening under the water. I took another drink just to realize I was at the bottom of the can. Kathy noticed and left for a brief moment to grab me another drink.

Once she was out of site, Sarah leaned into my ear and whispered, "she want's this for you and we want you. So why don't you cut the shy act and start making us ladies feel wanted too."

I didn't need to be told twice, I slid my hands over each of their bathing suit clad flowers and began putting pressure and massaging their warm little snatches. Katie made a cooing noise, gently releasing her grip on my now throbbing member, but Sarah had the opposite reaction. She squeezed me tighter and started stroking with a ferocious velocity.

When Kathy got back she placed my beer in the far cupholder and said "Honey, I think its time to go tell my family. Why don't you stay out here and let Sarah and Katie take care of you. I'll go bring the others inside." With that she gave me a wink and gathered the family to go into the house about an acre away.

I couldn't take it anymore. My bathing suit was too restrictive and my mind was in a frenzy. I sat up on the edge of the hot tub and pulled my bathing suit off and threw it on the ground. My thick member hung freely in the warm air. I turned to Katie, pulling her to a standing position and slung her bikini top to either side of her breasts, taking her thick pink areola in my mouth.

I felt warmth engulfing my body and looked down to see Sarah taking my thick, throbbing cock in her mouth. I was in heaven, this completely unexpected moment had been coordinated by my wife to be with her sister and niece. I had no idea why this was happening but I knew that I wasn't in any place to question it. I was so worked up that I knew I wasn't going to last long if Sarah kept this up. I pulled her up to her feet as well and helped her out of her suit.

I bent her over so her face was in her daughters chest and lined myself up behind her. When my thick cock spread her lips and slide inside her she made a guttural sound as she hungrily sucked her daughters tits. I started off with long slow thrusts but within a minute, I had my hands on her shoulders, pulling her close and began to fuck my sister-in-law with all my might. Loud cracks filled the air as I spanked her tight toned ass. leaving red welted hand marks. Then I felt her go weak, and with a scream she began to quiver and cum on my cock. She collapsed into the hot tub to catch he breath.

I looked over at Katie, who was eagerly awaiting her turn.

"Katie, come over here and clean off your mother's cum before I fill you up."

Katie obeyed without hesitation. She sucked my cock like it was second nature. He moans causing a vibration in her mouth. I then untied her bikini bottom and got her in the hot tub. She laid back in her mothers lap and let her lower half float towards me. I grabbed her hips to prop her up as her mother held her back and shoulders so she was floating on her back in the warm water. Her breasts rose like and island jutting out of tropical water. I put her legs to the left and right of my body then tried to slide my cock into my nieces tight, trimmed flower. She whimpered as I first entered her as she tensed, not used to the thickness of a grown man's cock.

Her mother leaned down and kissed her daughter sloppily. Long strings of spit spilled out onto Katie's chin as their tongues danced.

I began to pick up speed, watching Katie's large milky white breasts bounce in the water, splashing her mother's face gently. I watched as Sarah extended a hand down to her daughter's clit and began to massage it as my cock continued to work Katie's tight peach. I could feel her vaginal walls tighten and grip me even harder. I started to loose control and shot rope after rope of cum into my niece. She began to cum too after being filled with her uncle's warm seed.

I slowly slid myself out of her vice grip and fell back into one of the hot tub seats.

"You should go inside and be with the family. I want to stay out here with Katie a little longer." Sarah said, before pulling her daughter in tight and resuming their make out session.

"You're right, but someday I would love to do this again," I said as I pulled my wet suit back on. I looked back but Sarah and Katie were lost to the world. Their two naked bodies were one in the small tub.

When I opened the front door, I was greeted with a series of congratulations... If only they knew the half of it...