Memories: Before Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Helping my friends with their roof day 2.
2.1k words
4.54
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up early that morning and figured it might be a bit cooler but it was still hot. I went to the kitchen and found Jack already up and ready to head out the door for work. He said they allow him to start early sometimes so he can quit early if he needs to. He told his boss about the roof so there was no problem.

So he was out the door by 6:30. Told him I was going to start tearing off part of the roof but didn't know how much I would get done since there was a chance of rain, I got the tarps ready if needed.

.

So just as he was about to leave Jenn comes sauntering out of their room yawning, literally scratching her ass with really messy bed head hair. She is wearing a shorty cotton nighty with wide shoulder straps. She is showing about 2 inches of cleavage clearly not encumbered by a bra. She stood by the patio doors with the sun streaming in and proved it.

The sun rendered her nighty almost transparent, the profile or her perky tits under that nighty were incredible. As I scanned down her just I could clearly make out her tiny little baby bump. Down her torso a bit farther quite low I could see her waist band of her little lacy bikini panties start, wow, that got my attention.

Her nightie wasn't that sheer for me to see lacy panties but when she yawned and raised her arms and stretched, the hem pulled up to just above her waist band. Definitely lacy, with a few pubes escaping through the material.

I love that look, I grew up with my mom and sisters' all wearing the same sort of thing but this was way hotter. I loved how just standing or walking the lower portion of her panties seemed to always be visible.

She walked over to Jack gave him a kiss and grabs his ass and hugs him for a long time. The sexy little dance she was doing I knew would be rubbing his cock so nicely.

Jack looked at me with a look of "the things I put up with." Jenn was not shy about her ass grab or super-hot lovers kiss in front of me.

After the obligatory reciprocal ass grab, off he went to work sporting a semi lol. Jenn came and sat at the table with me and said hi and yawned again and commented "the heat really takes it out of her."

I told her well being pregnant will do that too!

She stared at me and sat open mouthed and wanted to know how I knew. I said "I didn't, till now." Just a hunch after seeing you yesterday the way you were sort of dressed!

And now this morning, with the sun behind when you when were stretching at the doors it looks like a wee bit of baby bump showing. Plus yesterday, it was how you moved,, your hand on your belly a lot and also you said the doctor was making you take couple weeks off.

She just sat there and I could see mind just at work. She blushed and said "and it makes me really horny too!" I said yeah "I noticed that", she turned red again. She said she was sorry and hoped she didn't embarrass me or herself too much. Told her no, all good, just fun between friends, I thought the whole day was fun.

I told her I was impressed that you were comfortable enough around me to dress the way you were, wet and dry, buttoned and unbuttoned. The topless walk to the house really got my attention as did you nude walk through the house to the bathroom.

She explained the topless thing was to grab my attention without showing anything but the nude walk totally didn't cross her mind that she even did that. I explained that while yes she was entirely nude she held the towel in front of her and I was far enough away I really couldn't see much, she was relieved.

I excused myself from our chat explaining I wanted start on the roof before the heat and the rain arrived. She left to go get ready for day and I went out to the roof. It was very hot and humid already and it was only 7AM. I worked away for a couple of hours and it was a sweat fest. Jenn showed up with snacks and nice cold water. I came down off the roof, she was shocked when I sat how hot I was. We talked while I took a break, rehydrated and ate.

I checked Jenn out closely to see what she wearing and to see if there would be a floor show today.

I was not disappointed, she was wearing cut offs, very short, which when she sat with her leg up gaped open easily displaying her lacy white panties. Jenn completed her ensemble with a crop top tank top with extra-large arm openings and a white lacy bra that matched her panties. She caught me looking and just smiled.

I went back to the roof, it was a worse job than I expected. There were 2 layers of old shingles and they weren't coming off easy. Jenn sat under a tree relaxing and reading a book but I was well aware she was also watching what I was doing. It was getting hotter by the minute and she insisted I come down for another break. I complied.

When I walked up she was taken aback by my, um fragrance. She insisted she hose me down and wash away the stench. I didn't argue because I knew it would feel great. So she hosed me down and told me to take my shirt off. Clouds had rolled in a bit so the sun was mostly covered now so going shirtless made sense.

So she got my shirt off and she rinsed me off again then boldly came up to me and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts the spun me around and pulled my waist band way out and rinsed me, felt so good.

She took for ever and I laughed and asked if she was getting a good look at my ass. She just let go of my shorts and walked in front of me looked up and just smiled an evil little smile.

She then unashamedly reached out and got a hold of my briefs and pulled them away and started to cool me off. She never looked up. I looked down and easily and clearly saw my whole semi erect cock floating in the pond she created. I just left her in her thoughts and after what seemed like forever she finally looked up with a look of calmness and appreciation but not regret.

She surprised me with a hug before I grabbed my shirt headed back up the ladder.

I made some lame joke about me being shirtless and she wasn't, then explained the sun was back out and I didn't want to get burnt as I put my shirt on. Must have gave her a pang of guilt, she lifted her top and flashed her breasts under the somewhat sheer lacy bra and with that little smile again.

We repeated that whole process twice more before Jack got home around 3.

He was surprised how much I got done and eagerly got ready to join in the fun. He was heading to the house to change when Jenn told him to just strip to his boxers, it's too hot out.

The sun had gone behind some clouds again but was still very hot. We didn't work long when we heard the faint sounds of thunder, growing louder very quickly

I grabbed to tarps and we quickly fastened them down and covered the exposed part just as the rain started.

By the time we got that done and down off the roof we were all soaked. But at least it was warm. Jenn thought far enough ahead to go to the house and grab some towels and a laundry basket. We sat in the garage soaking wet for a few minutes' until we got chilled.

Jenn said time to strip and towel off so we don't freeze! She was the first with her shirt off. As she started to pull her shorts down, though I really wanted to watch I turned away out of respect for Jack and her. I stripped, dried and then wrapped in a towel, picked up my clothes and turned to find them both watching me!

They were both faster than me I guess and were laughing. Jack handed me a cooler as I threw my clothes in the basket with theirs. Jenn just smiled and commented about a nice butt or something. I loved it, barely covered, Jen showing a lot of cleavage and leg as the towel tried to fall off a few times. Never happened to Jenn but it did for Jack and I couple times.

We all sat and relaxed and talked until the rain let up and we made a dash to the house. It was decided we were all hungry and showers could wait until after we ate. It was so neat to be in their house getting food and then sitting around the table eating and joking and still only in towels. It was so calming and relaxing and natural I never expected that ever.

We all sort of forgot we were still in towels until the effects of the heat started to take over and Jenn jumped up and almost lost her towel. She headed to the shower while holding her cover, which was loose and sagging showing a bit of butt crack.

. Was a shame the whole glimpse lasted like a second.

Had to hold my drink in my lap to stop lifting my towel! Thank god Jenn called out for jack to wash her back. That's when it struck me that she hadn't closed the door to the bathroom until he closed it when he went in.

It all was too much sensory overload, the whole day, and now I was remembering the vents and sporting a raging Hardon. I got up and gathered the dishes and started to wash them. I hoped it would take my mind off it and soften me up!

Nope, my cock wanted nothing to do with that so I spun the towel around until the overlap allowed my cock to be free and get soapy as I washed. My balls felt like they would explode as I day dreamed again.

The next thing I knew Jenn was speaking to me. Fresh out of the shower in a different towel this time, shorter and thinner, this time it wasn't really wrapped. She sort of had both ends loosely gathered in her arm pit. She was showing a huge amount of cleavage and as she walked the towel would show her skin all the way up her left side over her waist. Sadly no peeks, other than making out the outline of hard nipples.

I pushed my little guy down and leaned hard against the island edge to hold him down. He didn't like it, was really throbbing. She asked me what the heck I was doing and gave me shit, told me I was not to do that. She acted a bit miffed but it was just an act I'm sure. As she turned and walked to her room the towel was sagging enough to show a few inches of ass crack.

My cock sprung free of its forced confinement and popped up as if to say I want to see too. I just watched her and as she got almost to their bedroom door she stopped at her door and looked back at me with that smile again, dropped her towel and stepped into her room.

At almost the same instant she disappeared from view Jack came out of the bathroom and walked to their room, he was just nude. I figured it was a good time to get to the bathroom, so made the dash and partially closed the door as she came out of the bedroom.

Took a shower which felt so good, I didn't intend to but masturbated, just couldn't stop. When I got out I was so tired and sleepy I covered up in a towel again and went to the kitchen for one last cold drink. Was surprised to find them both sitting there doing the same. He was in boxers she was in a shorty robe, clearly nothing under. For the most part was un eventful as we were all tired and we just all went to bed.