Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have my vote," said Emily.

"We dressed and headed back downstairs. The previously closed bedroom door was open and the bed showed signs of abuse. There about a dozen couples having drinks in the room. Emma was on the other side of the room with John, George and Misty. Emily and I joined them. John handed each of us drinks and Emma moved close to me and held my hand. Emily spent a few minutes in quiet conversation with John.

John addressed both Emma and I. "Emily tells me that she's explained our purpose to you and I believe Emma is also up to speed. We, Emily and I, plan to recommend your inclusion in our group to the executive committee and I fully expect you'll receive a formal invitation in a few days. I hope you'll give our invitation a fair and complete evaluation and choose to join us."

"What's next?" I asked.

"You're free to mingle with the others in the room for a long as you like or for the rest of the evening if you choose to. Feel free to even accept invitations to get to know some of our members better. They're aware of your preliminary status and you might find such liaisons informative and helpful in your decision."

Emma and I wandered away from the group. We settled on a bench in a small garden next to the rear patio. Emma took my hands in hers. "Lucas," she started. "I did something tonight I never thought I've ever do."

"I know," I replied.

"And you're not angry?" Emma wanted to know.

"I'm not," I told her. "Something similar happened to me and I understand the reason for it. What I'm not sure about is this is a life style we want to pursue."

"I have similar thoughts," admitted Emma. "What should we do?"

"We could mingle and collect more information," I suggested.

"And possible get laid again?" asked Emma.

"No necessarily," I said. "But it might be awkward refusing," I considered.

"I think I have all the input I need for now," said Emma with a smile.

"Then we should go home and process what we've already learned," I said.

The ride home was quiet. Individually, we were processing our experiences and how to address them with our partner. I parked in the driveway of our home. Neither of us was anxious to exit the car.

Emma started the conversation. "Lucas, tonight I did something I never thought I'd do or even contemplated that I'd do. What I don't understand is why you're not angry. I understand that you had a similar experience tonight but that's not enough for me to understand your lack of anger about what I did."

"I don't understand it either," I responded. "I should be angry. You should be angry too. For some reason it doesn't bother me and apparently it doesn't bother you either. The only thing I can think of to explain how I feel, is that it was organic, even inevitable. It didn't feel like cheating on you. I thought about you often and I knew that you were probably having a similar experience. Even that didn't stop me. That's the mystery."

"You're talking around the edges of what happened, almost afraid to say it clearly," suggested Emma. "Lucas, I fucked another man tonight. Doesn't that disturb you?"

"And I fucked another woman," I stated. "And you don't seem disturbed either. You know, we aren't disturbed by other, non sexual, new experiences we have. We not only accept them, even celebrate them. Accept them as natural extensions of our lives. We learn and grow from them. Maybe fucking other people is in the same category."

"If we can ignore the guilt that comes with it," said Emma.

"It's a socially imposed guilt," I theorized. "It didn't seem to bother the woman I fucked. Maybe it shouldn't bother us either."

"And they're all church members too," added Emma.

"Just another reason to question the source of the guilt," I suggested.

"I do know something about what happened tonight that I fully subscribe to," said Emma.

"I'm all ears," I said.

"I want to fuck you, even more than I ever have," Emma said with a smile.

I leaned over on the bench seat and kissed her. "Here? In the car?" I asked.

"That would present even more difficulty," said Emma with a laugh.

"But it would be another new sexual experience," I laughed in return.

"Maybe some other time," promised Emma. "Right now I prefer a more comfortable and inviting location and it's inside."

We got out of the car, went inside and spent the rest of the night and most of the next day adding new experiences and intensity to our sexual activities.

<***>

Lucas drank the last dregs of his beer and stood up.

"Wait a moment," I said. "That's all?"

"That's it," said Lucas.

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you join the group? How was it? How did it influence your relationship?"

"That's another story," said Lucas. "My relationship with Emma is personal. Maybe I'll be able to tell you about it someday. Maybe not. Either way, today's not the day."

"You can't leave me hanging," I implored him.

"I can," replied Lucas. "Maybe you just need to go to church more often," he added and left the building.

12