Memories of a devoted Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
A shy law student, meets a woman to love and rule him.
907 words
3.63
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope this will set up further parts with more action, but I cannot guarantee when more parts will be forthcoming, quite busy, am looking to write some more this weekend. Any criticism, suggestions, or words of advice would be appreciated.

I don't know where to start with this, my Mistress has told me that she wants to read my recollection of how we met, and my eventual submission to her in every way.

Monday August 20, 2018

It was my first day of law school, I was nervous, and shy. I am not usually that outward going, I don't just go up and start talking to people. It takes a major reason for me to do that, and it takes time for me to open up with people. I remember that day, it was early, the law school I went to set our class schedule for the first year, and everyone had the same schedule.

I am a fairly regular looking person, I am six foot two inches tall, and fairly solidly built. I am not fat, but no one would say that I miss any meals. I was the sort of person who wanted to get his reading for class done ahead of time. It was 7:45 in the morning, I was just getting to the school, which set up in an old office park. It was not a big building, only three floors. Most of the classrooms were on the second and third floors. I walked into the classroom and looked to try and figure out where to sit, back row and it would appear like I am hiding, I chose the front row. That was a position that I would not repeat much after that first year.

I picked a seat and sat down, and set myself up for the first day. That was when she walked in, she was gorgeous. She was between five foot eight and five foot ten. She had long dark almost black hair, it fell in waves around her face. Her face was strong, each of her features if on another face would have appeared big, misshapen, or not attractive, but together on her face, it worked well. She carried a happy expression, and her smile was stunning and drew the person who saw her in. She had dark almost almond shape eyes, that danced with life as she looked around the room.

Her body was supple, and it curved in all the right places. She looked around the room again, and then went to a seat in the front row, two from where I was and sat down. I looked down, cautiously so as not to bring attention to my gaze, and I looked at her legs. She was wearing a tight pencil skirt, and the tight smooth lines drew my attention downwards, her lean, smooth legs pointed all the way down to the floor, where her feet were daintily resting on the floor. Her heels looked amazing, they were black, and the heels were at least four inches. Her heels just made her legs more appealing.

She was close enough for me to touch, but I was desperately trying to compose myself. I was in public, and at a Christian University after all, and I also did not know who she was. This was a fact that would be changed quite soon even if I did not know that.

It was then that the Professor walked into the room, and she introduced herself as Tammy Quill. She was the professor for the Torts subject. The class was a blur, especially given the distraction of her, and her wonderful feet and legs sitting next to me. The Professor sent a seating chart, every person would be sitting here for the entire year. It went to this vision sitting next to me and she wrote her name, and casually handed it to me. I grabbed it and turned my attention to it, I casually looked at the chart to figure out where to sign my name. I put my name down, Karl Williams, and I took one moment to look at the name of the beauty beside me. I slowly read, Victoria Myers, little did I realize on that day that this woman would come to play such a big part in my life for the next three years. I don't remember much of what happened that class, or really that day. That class, I was trying to look at her feet and legs, without making it obvious, avoid showing my raging erection, and try to pay some attention to the class. I am not sure that I succeeded on all counts, but the class ended, and I fled the room, I was terrified to speak to this beautiful woman. I need not have worried, because she got up and her attention was somewhere else entirely.

We had two more classes that day, and two on the next day. Much to my delight and trepidation, Victoria Myers was in every class, and she was sitting either on the same row as me, or a row ahead of me. We had Torts, Contracts, and Criminal Law on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The Tuesday and Thursday classes were Property and Civil Procedure. Not much happened in that first week, a made a couple of friends, both of them guys, and I spoke not a single word to Victoria.