All Comments on 'Memories of Emma'

by Aelfhelm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBase3 months ago

Your story has a cadence leading from a soft heartbeat while relaxed in a lounge chair to the hammer of a wrecking ball upon seeing True Love; kind of like The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. What a beginning ! ! What an ending ! ! I'm impressed.

Treehamsterman2Treehamsterman23 months ago

Not terribly often that a Lit story makes me say "oh, this is *cute*" in the same tone as a romcom manga.

A particularly spicy manga. Keep it up!

Campus77Campus773 months ago

I loved it. A real awakening to the attraction of a long time buddy. I'm hoping that there is a sequel to this tale as I want to know the next step they take in a new relationship. I remember my tomboy friend who played cowboys with me in the spring and by the fall was suddenly a girl. I couldn't cope with the change and lost her. First time reading this author, but will follow to see if another chapter appears.

IwatchedherIwatchedher3 months ago

This really is outstanding! You have developed two intriguing and very likeable and relatable characters, and conjured an entirely credible and appealing relationship between them, before giving that relationship an original, inventive and very arousing sexual trajectory, very vividly described. Im hooked!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs to continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous