Memories of Trainings Past

Story Info
My ex told her I wasn't as nice as she had thought.
1.5k words
4.08
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands in front of me, hands clenched behind her back, eyes cast down. She's trying to look submissive, but she doesn't really know how, and it's so goddamn cute that my Beast-brain is raging at me to just throw her down and take her hard.

Patience. Control.

I slap the leather riding crop onto my palm with a crack! and she flinches just a bit, the light sundress whispering deliciously across her curves. She has been instructed to wear only her naughtiest pair of panties underneath, and I can see her nipples straining against the sheer fabric, begging for attention. I can smell her arousal and fear in equal measure, and both are intoxicating.

"Slut," I say gently, putting the end of the crop beneath her chin, "Look at me."

She meets my gaze reluctantly. I can see the chaotic mix of emotion in her eyes. She thinks she knows what she wants, but she doesn't know how to get there. She's spent most of her life being the most competent person in any room, especially her bedroom. She's had a succession of yes-men do all the things she tells them to do, but none of the things she can't ask for. She wants to let go and be helpless, wants to not be responsible for what happens, but she's afraid of what that means.

I'm going to teach her how to have her cake and eat her too.

"You want to be dominated, and you're afraid that it lessens you as a woman. You're afraid of giving up control. You're afraid that it means you don't really have power. You're afraid of not getting it back."

Her eyes go wide, and she nods just a fraction.

"Submission as a part of sexual play works best when it is an explicit acknowledgment that you have to have power in order to give it up temporarily. You do have power. You can have sex where you call the shots, but you want something different. Getting what you want is your power. You're just letting me use it for you."

She takes that in, nods again. Something has softened in her eyes.

"Dominance as a part of sexual play is best when I am finding what a submissive wants and exploring, even pushing the boundaries of that. To do that, we have safe words, so we know where the actual boundaries are, and we communicate. My safe words are 'yellow' and 'red.' Yellow means hold up; we need to talk about something. I've got a cramp, you're on my hair, I need this scene to go a different way, whatever. Red means hard stop, scene over, cut the ropes. Do you understand?"

She nods a third time, and the Beast-brain growls at me. I will soon cure her of that.

"Do you consent?"

She looks at me for a long moment, deciding whether to trust me. I haven't asked her what my ex told her - oh, we'll get to that - but it brought her to me asking questions.

One last nod and the Beast takes over snarling, "On your knees, Slut."

I can see the immediate hesitation. I've been waiting for it, and the crop flickers out to snap! at a nipple behind fabric, not enough to really hurt. Yet.

She stares at me in shock. I've always been such a quiet guy, such a nice guy to her back when I was with her friend. She's never met the Beast.

I give her nothing, just a flat stare. "On. Your. Knees." She drops her gaze again and sinks gracefully to her knees. I can almost hear what she's thinking will come next, but she's wrong. My pleasure comes later.

"Knees apart. Sit up straight. Present your chest to me. Hands in your lap, wrists crossed. Now."

She arranges herself, gaze still down. I pop the other nipple. "You say 'Yes Sir' when I give you an order, Slut."

She looks up at me, trembling a bit. Being called Slut is sending little shockwaves of confusion through her and I'm loving it. "Yes... Sir."

The first time. Pure pleasure runs through my veins like molten gold.

"This is Position One: Presentation. If I tell you to present yourself or to get on your knees, this is the position you will assume. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You cross your wrists to show submission. If at any time I tell you to submit, you will offer your crossed wrists to me to be tied. If you do not, you will be subdued and disciplined. Do you understand?"

There is another hesitation before she visibly decides to believe me. "Yes, Sir."

I let that go for now. "Tell me about the kinkiest sex you've ever had."

She blinks at me. I raise the crop just slightly and she drops her gaze again.

"Um... he put his fingers in my... in my butt while he was licking me."

She forgot my Yes Sir, but I file that away for later as well.

"And? Did you like it?"

She blushes, looks up at me. "It was... okay when he just... rubbed around there. But then he put two fingers in, and it hurt, so... I made him rub it more."

Goddess, for all her assertiveness, she is so adorably innocent it makes my cock hurt.

"On your hands and knees. Now." I kneel beside her as she does, taking a pillow from the couch. No Yes, Sir again. That will be five more.

"Now, head on the pillow. Knees apart. Ass in the air. Back straight. Submit your wrists behind your back."

Her voice is getting shaky now. "Yes. Sir."

"This is Position Two: Punishment. If I tell you to assume punishment position or to prepare to be disciplined, you will take this position. Do you understand?"

She is silent for a moment, eyes squeezed shut, trembling. I can see her ass move just a bit as her pussy clenches and then she whimpers, "Oh God... Yes, Sir."

I lay the crop gently on the back of her thigh, drawing it upward as she shudders, lifting the sundress with it, exposing her magnificent ass. Her panties are white, a tiny piece of fabric held together by ribbons, the kind of thing that's made for someone else to take off.

I leave the sundress halfway up her back and stroke the leather edge of the crop across the darker spot in her panties. She whimpers again. I put down the crop behind her and reach into my pocket.

"Hmm. Getting a little bit drippy, aren't we?"

Her cheeks flame red, and her "Yes, Sir" comes out as more of a squeak.

Aha. Boundary number one: dirty talk. One of my favorites. "Tell me all about how wet that naughty little pussy is, Slut." I run a bight of soft rope around her wrists and start tying a double-column so she can feel some pressure and friction. She's breathing raggedly now, embarrassed as hell but turned on hard by it. She starts to struggle a bit, but I'm already cinching the knot, and soon she's just struggling to feel the helplessness.

SMACK! She cries out in utter shock as my hand leaves a red print across one ass cheek.

SMACK! Her whole body clenches as I spank her other cheek, and she moans into the pillow.

My tone is gentle, even affectionate. "Disobedient little slut. Tell me how wet that pussy is." She's still trying to catch up to her body, her ass wiggling while she tries to figure out why she wants more.

"I'm... I'm really wet."

SMACK!

My tone turns cold. "That is the third time you have failed to address me as Sir. My instructions were clear, and you will have to be strictly disciplined. Now, try again, and talk like the dirty little slut that you are, ass up, helpless and dripping. These panties are soaked. How wet is that naughty little slut pussy?"

I draw a finger gently along her silk-covered slit, avoiding her clit for now, but making sure to press gently on her rectum along the way. She groans from deep in her belly, trying to push back against my finger. I take it away, holding her in place with a hand on her back.

"God... Okay! Um... my little slut pussy is so fucking wet!" She hisses in frustration, straining at the ropes in earnest now, just starting to understand, just starting to let go.

SMACK! "Shit! Sir! Sir! I'm so fucking wet, Sir! I can feel it trickling out, Sir!"

I cup my hand on one cheek, warm and sensual against pink flesh. "Better. Getting better. But you do still have to be punished for being a disobedient drippy little slut, don't you? I'm clearly going to have to spank this naughty ass until you learn to be a good little girl."

We're back to the squeak, as "good little girl" clenches her sweet puss all over again. "Yes... Sir."

I reach out and gather up a handful of hair, holding just tight enough to get her attention, "Please Sir, please punish your disobedient slut. I've been a very bad girl and I really need to be spanked."

I can sense the exact moment when her roller coaster ratchets to the very top, that long moment when she hangs in subspace seeing nothing but the track ahead before letting go for the ride.

"Please Sir, please..."