No Begging

Story Info
This is a shorty but goody. Constructive feedback welcomed.
1.1k words
4.38
4.8k
5
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on your lap, your chest against my back and I can feel the steady, driving beat of your heart there. My hands rest on the chair arms. I know I'm not supposed to move them from that spot. My nails biting into the fabric as I squirm in your lap. Your lips drag across my neck, your tongue sneaks out to caress the oh-so-sensitive spot where my neck and shoulder meet. It's exquisite and I feel myself coming undone already. Your tongue licks before you bite and suck there, sure to leave a mark.

Your hands drift up over my stomach and cup my breasts. Squeezing and massaging, while you quietly moan your appreciation for the weight of them in your hands. Your fingers dipping beneath the lace to pull and pinch at my nipples. All while you kiss, and suck and moan into my neck. I'm panting for you, my legs opening, beckoning you to touch me where I really want you too.

"Patience Pet..." you chuckle against my skin.

"I know what you want and I'll give it to you if you behave. No begging. No cumming until I say, you can moan all you like, but you'll cum for me only when I tell you. Understand?"

I'm clearly too slow to respond because the gentle pulls and rolling of my nipples become hard and the sweet sting of pain reminds me I'm supposed to answer

"Yes" I sigh as I arch into the punishing vice your fingers have on my aching nipples.

"No, no, no Pet. Tsk tsk...such bad manners," you admonish me while pinching harder.

"Yes, what?" You ask with swift, sharp slap to the inside of my thigh. Near enough to my aching pussy but not on it like you know I want.

I moan loudly and clutch at the chair, rolling my hips into yours and feeling a rush of my juices soak my panties as I feel your cock throb against my ass.

"Yes, Sir" I say on a sigh. Still grinding and rocking against the length of you.

"Good girl" you say darkly, as you go back to gently caressing my nipples and kissing my neck.

You turn my chin towards your face and capture my lips with yours. You return your hand to my bra to continue that sweet torture on my nipple. Your tongue slides along mine. You suck my lower lip into your mouth and bite down with equal pressure to match the never ending rolling and pinching being inflicted on my nipples. You release my lip and smile at my moan of desperation. I crave the way your lips taste.

"Do you want more kisses Pet?" You breathe so very softly against my lips. Your mouth just a whisper away from mine.

"All you have to do is ask." You look into my eyes, all the while pulling and rolling my nipples deftly underneath the sheer lace bra. My eyes draw closed and I'm putty in your hands while you drive my body closer and closer to ecstasy.

"Just ask for what you want Pet. Do you want more kisses? On your lips? On your neck?" You ask so sweetly as your right hand drifts low across my stomach.

"Do you like how I pinch your nipple? Or do you want to feel my warm tongue wrapped around it?" You pinch just a little harder.

"Just ask." Your voice now a more strained, aching whisper in my ear; you run your tongue along the outer shell. The barest of bites gracing my lobe. Your hand drifts over my hip, grabbing hold to guide my rocking body back and down more firmly over your hard length.

"Do you want me to touch your greedy little pussy Pet?" You voice has gone darker still, more demanding and I can feel my body submitting under the weight and power of your words. Your hand drifts lower between my spread thighs, and possessively cups me there.

"Would you like my fingers fucking your sweet little cunt, while I rub your clit?" You gently squeeze my pussy, and my body jerks at the contact. The pressure so good but not nearly enough and I moan. Desperate for more.

"Would you like to hear the sounds of your wet hole sucking my fingers back into your needy little pussy?" Your hand starts rubbing soft tight circles on my clit through my panties.

My hands scratch their way along the chair as I gasp and moan. Writhing as my body chases the sensations you pull from me.

"Do you want to cum for me baby? Do you want to make a mess all over my fingers?" I can hear the rough, rasp of your desire in your voice as you rub faster. Your left hand leaves my nipple and wraps around my throat.

"I can make you feel so good Pet. Don't you want to cum for me baby? Do you want to show me how good it feels to have me inside you? Working your body just the way you like?" Your voice is hard and commanding and I whimper through the hold you have on my throat.

"Tell. Me. What. You. Want." Each word slowly drawn out punctuated by a soft pinch against my clit.

I've soaked through my panties, and I know you can feel it. It's all too much and no where near enough. My breathing is hard and I'm so focused on your hand there, my sensitive, aching nipples, and all the pictures your words create in my mind and I say it...

"Yes! Please, I want to cum for you! Please let me cum for you," I plead while grinding myself against your hand and your cock.

Suddenly your hand that was on me through my panties pulls away. I look at you and see the self satisfied grin on your face.

"Oh Pet...I said no begging..." You quickly stand up with your arm wrapped around me to steady me. My body still throbbing and cloudy mind not ready for the sudden shift in position. You turn me to face the chair and push me over so I'm bent at the waist. My hands spread over the seat of the chair, feeling the warmth our bodies left there, my ass presented to you.

"If you can't follow the rules, you're have to be punished," You say as you run your hand leisurely over my ass, your fingers barely grazing the flesh there and sending goose bumps racing across my skin.

"You're going to count out loud. I think ten is enough.."

"Ready?" You ask and I can hear your excitement as you draw your hand away...