Memories - Showing Off My Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica goes to Bayona beach and takes sister and cousin too.
2.5k words
3.98
7.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pavao
Pavao
8 Followers

If you haven't read the previous chapters, you don't need to do it now, there is no sequence in these memories, they will go back and forth and can be read independently from each other.

Although we broke up back in 2015, I still cherish some good memories from Jessica, my ex, 1,80m high (almost my height) and not thin, not chubby, just the right amount of flesh to grab and fondle, her mother used to call it "baby fat", natural brunette with a little longer than shoulder length hair and a good handful of tits (no idea the size)! Those memories are good specially because I had a thing about exhibit her and because she, somehow and although very self conscious of her body, always allowed me to do that.

This story is based on true facts but I may have gone from real history to wishful thinking, let you decide what is true and what is my imagination...

____

In 2008 we went one day to the beach of Bayona, in Galiza. Usually we get up very early, take snacks for a full day at beach and make about a little more than 1 hour car ride there. Jessica likes there because she don't know anyone there. I like it there because lots of girls go topless, very different from Portugal where only seldom we can find girls doing it.

But that day we weren't alone, like most of the times. Every now and then, we would take with us her older sister Chris or her younger cousin Jenny or even both of them, like today. Chris is as tall as Jessica, but back then skinner then her sister, black curly hair longer than shoulders, nice tits and proud of them, kind of a show-off and not shy as Jess, she was almost my age. She was single for some time since a hard break-up with her high-school boyfriend a few years before - she closed herself to love and took a few years to overcome that. When she joined us we would make heads turn, imagine three +1,80m persons walking together, me in the center and one lady on each of my arms like with did when Chris was in a good mood, unfortunately not that often...

The cousin Jenny is shorter than Jessica and Chris, maybe only 1,70m, blonder with clear blue eyes, very athletic, small boobies but very perky from the exercize she does, a nice shaped ass.

That morning we went early, as we usually do, even if we were four of us, but we have prepared all the logistic from one day in advance and had the food, drinks and all the beach gears ready for a full day of beach. Around 7:30 am I was at Jessica's home (back then Jess and her sister lived with their mother) and her cousin was already there too, she also lived nearby. After packing the car, we left around 8:00 am and arrived to Bayona around 9:30 am but, due to time zone, in Spain was 10:30 am. Nevertheless, the beach was almost empty, the spanish are not an early people!

We choose our usual spot at the beach and spread our towels and beach gears and then started the uneventful disrobing. Her sister had told us before that she used to go topless with the ex-boyfriend, but he was always very jealous of her and according to her story, shortly after she always ended up covering herself again. She also did topless near us a few times on the beach, but always on the other side of the windscreen with special request for me not to check on her, so I really never seen her in topless before - though one of those times she did it was the reason for me to manage to have Jess topless for the first time in her life too, but that's a memory by itself to be told here soon. Her younger cousin never did topless before, at least that she shared the story with me, but there is an interesting memory with her on the first time she went with me and Jess to the beach - and again, I will soon share that memory here too.

So, I wasn't expecting much from that day except having Jess in topless after all the spanish ladies arrive to beach and start to go topless, as most of them do. And, to my surprise, about 1 hour later we arrived, it was Chris who started teasing her sister after a group of 3 girls settled 10 meters from us and, of course, all did topless: "Hey Jess, you're not going topless too?" she throw it to her sister just like that, out of the blue.

Jess didn't respond and Chris insisted, while untying her own top, though she was still on her belly: "Uuuh you are chicken out not going topless? I am doing it! See?"

While Jenny was laughing in the back and I was mouth open surprised with that, when Jess, lying on her back raises her head to look through me to her sister (I was in the middle of them) and rolling her eyes says "this bikini top is a mess to untie, I can't do it by my own and you are not topless, on your back doesn't count!..." and with that I see a chance here to have Jess removing her top and I extend my arm under her back telling her: "I can deal with that, no problems!"

Jess just deep breathes, arches her back up and commented: "Amazing, always my boyfriend the first to expose my boobies out!"

While Jenny was crying with laugh and Chris has a sly victory smile in her face, I was delighted fumbling with the strings of the bikini on the back, first, and on the neck after, until finally both knots are free and when I remove my hand from under, grabbing the string near my side, I push the bikini leaving my ex in topless.

"Ta-dam!" I sing, "There it is, Jess is now truly topless! Who's next?", I tease, wishing that at least Chris rolls over and for the first time goes topless in front of me, breaking that barrier, as Jenny was still holding on to her top even when lying on her back.

"Not now, but who knows if later I don't join club..." Chris says with a pinch of shyness on her voice. Today, I still don't know if this was planned or discussed at home between the sisters or if that original teasing by Chris was a thing of the moment...

And with that, things calm down and everybody gets quiet a for a little time, except my dick under my loose shorts twitching like crazy and my brain trying to find out a way to make Chris roll over to her front without covering herself.

Some time passed, with Jess still being the only one in topless, not counting all the spanish girls arriving alone, in groups of girls, couples or mixed groups of friends that were filling the beach quickly and, of course, most of them in topless, when suddenly Jenny says: "I can't believe this, my mom send me a message about 5 minutes ago saying that my father and her just parked and are going to look for us in the beach! Why are they coming? Can't they leave me alone one day?" she cried out. With that, Jess just had time to grab her folded t-shirt and in a hurry, putting it on top of her boobies, just a few seconds before I can see Jenny's parents emerging from the small dune separating the parking zone from the beach.

It was a awkward moment. Nobody said nothing for a few seconds, but I could see that Jess's aunt noticed that Jessica didn't had the top on - not sure if her uncle also noticed, but in that moment I guess he didn't.

After some greetings, with Jess still holding her t-shirt in front of her boobies, Chris with her bikini top retied and Jenny having some small complains about their coming, her auntie (known for saying things faster than she could think about them) shouts: "Aw so cute, Jess, you are going topless! I wish my boobies were still hanging nice to go along with you! You know I used to it in the 80s even after Jenny was born?" while she was holding her own boobies up and Jess was more red than a tomatoe! Jenny's mouth was thaaaat much open with her mom's statement and her father was coughing, clearly caught up off handed while Chris and me were laughing a lot with all this...

Jess, still holding the shirt and trying to reach her bikini top just said "Ant C, keep your voice down and let me dress up again!"

"No way, you are perfect, if you cover yourself I will take my bikini top off, do you understand?" and with that she just takes her shirt off and realizes she has full swimming suit and laughing continues "or just dropped the these straps down!" while holding them and menacing to lower them right then and there.

Jenny watching her mother almost going topless in front of me shouts "Mom! You can't go topless with Jess's boyfriend here, for Christ sake!"

Which leds her mom to reply "I'm sure he doesn't care or he would not allow Jess to do it too... and by the way, why you two morons [turning and pointing to her daughter and Chris] are not going topless too, like Jess and the rest of this beach?" and with that turning all attentions to Chris and Jenny!

Both of them starting mumbling waiting for the other to say something while Jess is relieved for not being the center of the ongoing drama and uncle is getting closing to me nudging me with his elbow and saying "maybe we should take a walk while they settle all this?"

Hardly, I accepted and while the girls and the aunty kept discussing the situation, I walked away with the uncle though my mind never left our spot wondering what the outcome was. We walked for about 15 minutes to the far end of the beach near the Bayona Camping at Praia da Ladeira, when I finally managed to convince him to return.

When we got close enough to see our spot and the girls there, the windscreen was covering them, all I could see is that nobody was standing, therefore all laying down, so I could not anticipate if her aunty get her point away or not. But finally, when we are just a few meters distante, I could first see Jenny, and even if she was lying on her belly, her top was unfastened. Good start!

As we come even closer to them, Chris is also on her belly and I can't see the top. Getting better... And then both Jess and her aunt, in topless laying on her back! The aunt did it - or almost, Chris and Jenny still not facing up - but it seems that all gang was going topless! Could it be possible that this time I would finally see both Chris and Jenny going topless? I have been lusting for this moment for years!

Of course that I also got to see the aunt, which wasn't my plan nor my dream, though if that's the price to pay... I can cope with that!

"Well, what do we have here?", said the uncle and looking to the daughter more than the wife, maybe a little surprised by both of them going topless.

"F, we are all going topless today, there was no sense of Jess cover up because of us, so I joined her - and then Chris kind of joined too and Jenny was the last after some talking from all of us..." and laughed.

"Papa, no talking, they just grabbed me and mom was the one pushing it! Not my fault!" said Jenny somehow upset for being forced to join the club!

"So you wouldn't be the only misplaced here, cous!", said a laughing Chris while a self conscious Jenny raises just enough to throw the tongue out back to her!

"Don't take me wrong, Jenny, I'm not criticizing it, you are over 18 and I am happy that you follow your mother steps!", said her father.

"Back in the days you weren't so happy when I went topless, F!" replied the mother.

"Just because I was young and naive, but I overgrown it..." shot back the father.

"And look at my boyfriend's smile, he might get a jaw dislocated!" pointed out Jess centering things on me.

"Me? I'm innocent here!" I defended myself knowing it wasn't totally true...

So I lay down next to Jess and eagerly waited for Chris and Jenny to roll over, which would take some time to happen yet.

Only about 15 minutes later uncle F said he was going to buy some cigars and left. In that moment Jess said she need to go for a dive, asking if anyone was joining her. In the beginning nobody was going, so I volunteer myself to go with her though I would only wet my feet. Her aunt said she doesn't like the water and will stay there watching our belongings and started kicking the daughter to go with us.

"Only if Chris goes too", said Jenny, "I will not be the only one on display there!"

And then without saying a word but looking me directly in the eyes, Chris starts getting up from the towel, assuming the topless condition and I finally could see her boobies!

If that moment was good, the next second her cousin Jenny does the same, though still trying to hide her boobies with her arm, quite unsuccessfully for my happiness, and I was finally able to check Jess, Chris and Jenny all topless.

My dick was getting hard and Jess noticed. She came to my ear and told me "you better get in the water too, I can't take care of your hardon now, let cold water works its magic!", and laughing started to move in direction of the sea grabbing her cousin's hand and being followed suit by her sister. I was the last to move being paralyzed by that moment of dream come true.

Later, when we returned to the towels, uncle F was already back there and said nothing about them coming topless from water - truth to be told, he wasn't a talking person, and shortly after, him and aunt C left the beach as they wanna have dinner somewhere special before going home.

So, for the rest of day I was happy, very happy, having my Jessica exposed boobies going topless and with the bonus of finally checking Chris and Jenny's boobies too.

What a memory to remember forever!

Pavao
Pavao
8 Followers