New Boundaries

Story Info
Wife made a bet and lost.
1.1k words
4.38
14k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife 40, and myself 42, decided to add some spice into our sex lives. I was hoping to get her shown off and she would get to excite and tease someone without being scared of it getting out of control.

We had invited one of our male friends over to drink and watch some football since he was currently unattached and we both knew he was attracted to my wife.

He came over for the late football game. We had been drinking some before he arrived just to take the edge off. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and panties. Just as halftime of the game was approaching, I told her it was time to pay up.

She looked back with one of those looks if terror, but only pretending, knowing this was part of our plan.

I said, "Well, you made the bet for the halftime points and I've won."

She said, "I figured I'd have to pay later tonight."

"Nope. Pay now since we still have the final score bet too."

Our friend laughed and asked, "What's the bet?"

"If my team was ahead at halftime, she had to get a light spanking of 20 licks."

He laughed and said, "A bet is a bet."

My wife just laughed and said, "You'd better hope you win the final bet."

So, I sat on the couch and she said, "How are we doing this?"

I told her to bend over my knee, which she did, pointing her ass right at him. I eased up her shirt letting her know I didn't want it to get in the way.

She laid her legs across his lap and said to get on with it.

I gave her a few swats to get it started and she said "Not so hard. It stings." Giving her two more swats, again she cried out, "It stings!"

"I don't believe you." I pushed her shorts and panties down to expose her ass.

She grabbed at her clothes and I told her we were just checking. She kind of relaxed. I rubbed her ass and asked my buddy, "Does it look red to you?"

He was checking her ass out really good.

I said, "Feel, there's not even any marks."

He rubbed her ass and gave a few squeezes as I gave him a nod of approval.

Then I rubbed her ass and gave her a little swat.

She said "That's not bad."

I said, "Well we'll finish with panties down since I can feel how hard the swats are." Then gave a few more and motioned for him to go ahead and pull the shorts and panties all the way off. In one swift move he had then down and over her ankles.

She jumped and said, "What the hell!"

I said, "If we're doing it skin to skin there's no sense in having them on."

"But he can see everything!" she exclaimed.

I said, "He just saw it all so we might as well let him enjoy the view."

She looked at him and said, "I'm sorry you have to see this."

He said, "No, I'm enjoying the view. Your damn sexy and I was always curious how you looked. Now I do, half naked anyway."

She let me finish a few more swats then said, "You can go a little harder if you want."

As I increased the power of the swat, each time she would flex a little then relax.

I was definitely taking my time in between swats. After each one she would roll just a little giving him a better view between her legs then roll back over. I think we did like 30 pats and by then her legs were parted enough that he could see her ass was red and her pussy lips were swollen and wet.

After the last swat she got up and said, "I'll be back."

"Wow she is so hot and sexy." he said while she was gone.

I agreed and asked if he could see if she got excited.

He said, "She had swollen lips and a lot of wetness going on."

When she came back in the room she said, "No sense in wearing panties now since it was all on display." She teased us both the rest of the game. At one point she leaned in and whispered to me that when she left the room, she was so horny that she had to finish herself off before returning.

My team won and she said, "Fuck I lost again."

"Might as well pay up." I said with a grin.

"He might not want to see what happens next." she said.

He said, "After the first half I can't wait to see you pay up for the final bet."

"Time to pay up." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

She looked at our friend and said, "Now I have to give my man a blowjob and if you don't leave, you'll have to watch."

He said, "Well, I won't mind watching you do your thing."

She bent down on her knees and smiled really big. She pulled my dick out then slowly started stroking me and licking just the head.

I said to her, "Might as well give him a show since he had seen everything already."

She just nodded and looked us both in the eyes.

I told him to take her shirt off, we need to see her titties (34D).

He lifted her shirt off.

Now totally naked, she stood up and bent over to give him a better view from behind her.

"Is that a better view?" She asked.

He said, "Hell yeah!"

I told her to spread her legs wider to give him an even better view.

We had already agreed that no one would be fucking her but almost anything else was on the table. She spread her legs apart and he was in heaven and so was I getting to show my wife's naked body to our friend.

She went to blowing and while she did, she would reach underneath and slowly touch or slide a finger inside herself to add to the show which she knew I was liking.

He was grabbing and rubbing his dick while she did this.

I told him to check to see if she's wet. Maybe get up real close.

He nodded as he dropped to his knees and began eating her pussy.

She went wild and began to orgasm while she was trying to finish me. She finally had to stop after three orgasms, saying, "I can't take it anymore."

I said, "Well neither him nor I have finished. It seems unfair to end it here."

She told him to sit down. She grabbed my dick in her hand and looked at him and said, "Do you need some help?"

He dropped his dick out of his pants and she began to stroke us both off.

We all finished with having a great night. After he left, we fucked like teenagers the rest of the night.