Memories Were Never Enough

Story Info
A rejected woman continues to seek comfort with her son.
3.3k words
4.32
12.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories Were Never Enough

A sequel to 'Wasted By Love'

"Sorry, but I left my keys behind this morning."

"I kept you from leaving me, so early."

Darryl smiled at her as the front door was closed behind him, all that they needed to say to each other, and desired, repeated as if their affair was as fresh as the moment it had burst into life. Some days had passed since she had sought to assure him that their relationship had to be over, the risk of discovery too great to take any chances with.

But they each had their ways of keeping their bond as strong as it had been when their affair had burst into a white-hot heat of passionate loving, he pursuing her but the purpose was always clear. She had been taken to bed as if that would make her feel better about herself after abandonment, her husband walking out on her.

That 'comfort' had soon changed into the pursuit of wayward pleasure for its own sake. That they were related had failed to act as a restraint on their actions.

Mabel knew again that she had been in this place before, and along with that came the answer to the burning question whenever she saw him. Would he sense her emotional involvement with him, again, and that the past few days, since that tempestuous first time had not diminished in any way?

Now, she was stone-cold sober, and yet she could not suppress her feelings. Only a few words from Darryl, on how she was dressed or in response to what she had said, would reignite her feelings into a raging need to have him take her to bed; a woman who was fully aware of what she was resorting to; a woman succumbing to her incestuous lust for the young man before her; strong, vigorous and attentive.

The emotional mayhem of earlier times, when she had been drunk, had since been lost in the emotional mayhem that had followed their first time in bed together. Her bond with Darryl had not loosened, no matter how hard she had tried and Darryl was so understanding. Her need for him kept being fanned into a red-hot heat and everything that they sought of each other was made real again in the only way and that set it apart from everything else that they lived through in their otherwise separate lives.

She worked in a supermarket not so far from where they lived. Darryl worked in construction and she never knew what time he would return to her.

"Hi, I'm home!" he called out as the front door was shoved shit behind him. "I'm going out tonight!"

Mavle heard the enthusiasm in his voice.

"I know, you've already told me," she answered, gazing at him as he shoved off his work boots and strode to close the gap between them. "Just come home safe."

"I will, but I don't know when that will be. It's Tony Ellwood's birthday party so we're bound to get wrecked."

His laugh suggested that he was looking forward to the diversion from the pattern of life they had settled into.

Darryl had it all, was scarily well-endowed, and deployed loving techniques to take her in ways, and to places in mind and body, that she simply did not want to end. Darryl's role in that was never forgotten. Her body's needs, to be loved in the ways that Darryl pursued and sought of her, were impossible to ignore, nor the man who settled her when she succumbed to her longing for him and what they so lustfully demanded of each other.

The man, her lustful and irrepressible son, remained in her blood and mind, no matter how she tried to deny that it was so and whenever she rejected his advances, which weren't too often. She was the insect fascinated by the bright light. Get too close and you'd get burned up.

Earlier in the day had been another one of those moments when she had not denied him entry. She had felt warm and mellow, amply satisfied by what she had taken from him and bestowed on a lover who could so easily become an obsession whenever she met a certain look of his upon her.

Lust overcame all reason and they had each known how to satisfy that destructive and irrepressible need for what had become more than sex and the satisfying of alien desires.

Whenever he saw her, Darryl's thoughts would spool back to what they had done at the very beginning of their times together, moments of wanton pleasure that had been sought and with only one purpose in mind, to get Mabel out of the spiral of depression that she had fallen into, the seeking of comfort to be found in alcohol and that rejection had brought down upon her. But through the weave of their relationship, there was also a thread of lust, an inexcusable depravity that became lost in what they sought of each other.

Mabel's feisty personality and her vigorous, but voluptuous figure and fleshy legs, her flyaway sandy brown hair, and engaging smile when he said something to grab her attention, had become too much to resist, and her abandonment had taken on a dynamic all of its own.

Mabel had been seduced by the idea, finally, of letting him offer her comfort, of letting him in. After some persuading and a purposeful fuck-fest, what they had found the first time had become times of tempestuous and noisy sex; Mabel's body finally accepting his long, thick, and meaty length in ways that he could no longer find after being ditched. And soon, and between them, there raged an insatiable appetite that was heightened by the secrecy that they had to live their lives by.

The risks of discovery, whenever he 'slipped her a length', were too great to contemplate, and Mabel had finally prevailed upon him that their affair, or sex sessions whenever they could be arranged and her work allowed, should be brought to an end or at least curtailed.

So it was that they had settled on the loosest of arrangements, the energy that each brought to their times together; he with his stamina and strength, his wide repertoire in ways of possessing her, and Mabel's hungry demands, the clamping walls of her moist pussy and bucking hips, made so wasting and pleasurable.

Sex with the girls he met, and in particular Ella whom he would see at the party, was like a time of rehab after a wasting marathon.

Daryl now watched her as Mabel took slow steps up the stairs, reaching behind her back to unfasten her work dress, her nimble fingers unhooking her bra. He knew what would be seen as she turned to face him, just as she had done the very first time they had taken to each other in these ways.

"You... you shouldn't be showing yourself to me," he smiled, yet lifting his work shirt away and tugging at his belt buckle.

"You were so good with me, Darryl...again, this morning" she laughed coyly. "Fortunately, for me, you left no marks where people at work might see them."

She had clung to him and felt the press of his lips to her throat, to the swell of her breasts as he humped her and she drained him of his longing for her. How crazy their times together had become.

'You know what I like about you, all of you."

She turned this way, then that, her heavy breasts swaying and jerking. Mabel held them and brushed her fingers over those hard nipples that she knew he wanted and that had been claimed in demanding wrenches of his hungry mouth. She wanted to feel that again.

"I want some more moments to remember, Darryl, you darling man. I'm so glad we have this arrangement between us now."

"And I'll make the memory of it last until the next time."

On a teasing laugh and a moment's trace of her fingers down over her panties, Mabel moved away. "You're going out so we'll have to be quick!"

Jeez, he knew how he would ache, afterwards, and could not help but feel it would again become a special time with her. There had been many in the days since it had all begun and, surprisingly, continued.

Mabel shifted in his embrace as Darryl stood behind her so that he could trail caresses over her thighs, between them as his fingers drew closer to her wet heat.

"Let me move!"

She turned in his embrace and Darryl bent to kiss her breastbone, making her lean back so that he could claim one of her breasts with his mouth, her rounded flesh shaped so enticingly. She moaned and looked at what he was doing, his gropes and kisses so practiced and exciting little shivers of longing, the noticeable rush of blood to her nipples.

"Like this, you mean?"

She heard his teasing laugh and felt his warm breaths on her skin. "Yes, I'm already loving what you are doing!"

"Jeez, how I want you again!"

"I know!" she gasped, "I know and I should stop you!"

"But, just like me, you can't!"

She pulled his head down to the swell of her breasts now naked and for him to take. He began sucking on her nipples, roughly, while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Where do you want it?" he growled even as she was deliberately carried into the bedroom and pushed down onto the still unmade bed.

His caresses and hungering mouth trailed over her belly, his flickering tongue plaguing her slit, persuaded her to lie back, Darryl kneeling between her parted legs as she pushed away her panties. She squirmed on feeling him trail kisses down over her tummy, then over her parted thighs before his open mouth landed on her slit, his tongue poking into her in a ravenous rhythm.

"Be quick!"

"Not quick enough it seems, Gemma...you darling."

She helped him ease away her panties over trembling thighs before she gripped his questing hand as it stroked over her cleft, her fingers then parting her moist lips. It felt as if her head would explode as his fingers dipped in and out of her pussy, as Darryl's tongue darted and flickered over them or into her in swirling probes. He relented and took her pussy's lips in his mouth, her calls for him to take her, there and then, not listened to.

She was gone and was soon under his hungering spell. In no time at all his tongue and fingers had found her folds and now he sought the ultimate prize, her clit and her pussy to be grazed and then licked over and over again. She was being made ready for him and what he would bring to her once more.

"I want to share it all with you...so ease up!" she squealed, but she came, writhed, and clawed at his head and shoulders as she humped his face, and bucked her hips to meet that slicking and driving tongue of his.

"We'll share it all, after this!" He pulled her to him and kissed hard, very hard, and his tongue now darted into her mouth and swirled. "Look what you do to me!"

Darryl stood in front of her and her eyes were glued to his crotch, the front of his pouch briefs distorted by the large swell of his prick and sac.

"You wonder! I can never get what you have for me out of my mind!"

He soon stood naked before her; his pouch briefs were so inadequate in holding what he had. They soon lay on the floor. His dick jerked before her face, so long and thick and yet still not fully erect. She kissed the head and it twitched, hardening and ready to be taken in her mouth.

"Go on, do it for me," he urged as she prepared to take him past those lovely pouting lips, her tongue and lips offering kisses to his hardening prick.

Mabel parted her lips and sucked the head in, moaning like she was tasting a favourite dessert. He grabbed her hair to control what she did to him, felt each suck as more of him went into her greedy mouth and he bucked his hips as Mabel's willing mouth pleasured him.

He felt so horny and reckoned that her mouth must be stretched wide open to take his thickness as she moved to pleasure him and still be able to breathe and not gag.

"Go easy on me," he said, at last, and gently eased Mabel off him, his jerking cock slapping against her face. "I'll take it from here."

She was made to turn her back on him and to lean on the bed, her fleshy butt cheeks brushed with his hands as she was coaxed to spread her legs as he knelt behind her, tapped his penis against her wetness, slipped between her legs and ran his dick head up and down her slit, provoking her to groan as the tip slowly teased into her, just enough, before he lingered.

"Sorry if it's rushed...but I want you."

"It's what I want too...just sex and no rubber...just the feel of you in me! Do it for me as I know that you can!" she urged, pushing back against him. "Whatever happens, it will happen, and if I want that because of you!"

Darryl wondered if she meant it, whether she was willing to be 'banged up' because of what they would now pursue with each other once more as if performing a ritual.

He didn't want any mistakes, both for him and her, but he lusted after the older woman, busty and passionate, who now gasped as he buried his cock into her. He went in halfway and then eased out until only the domed tip caressed her opening. He then plunged back in and repeated his searching and probing movements until the deepest penetration had been achieved, her pussy's muscles contracting as she worked him.

"You'll break me!" she yelled as he again found places that only Darryl seemed to reach with all that he brought to her, his pole buried and his balls slapping against her in a soft, mesmerising, rhythm of their own.

She was held in his fearsome grip as he fucked her harder and harder, his hands trailing over her swaying breasts, or down over her tummy. His lips sucked her skin as he offered kisses to her back, his breaths of effort making her shudder in time with his thrusting movements, the stretching caress of his penis tip as it was driven into her without any reprieve.

"Go on, you're what I want!"

She was used to how it went when she was with him, Darryl driving his cock into her with ferocious energy, with the raging lust that he again felt and would always keep under control until they pursued these ways of it again.

Her pussy pulsed and she toiled to keep her muscles working on him as she again experienced wild and incredible sex with this well-hung and insatiable young man. She gripped the bedcovers with her fingers and saw how white her knuckles were from her efforts to keep her balance. It was beginning to feel that he would lift her from her kneeling position in his search for their shared orgasm.

"Like this, I want to see you and look into your eyes."

She was made to turn over and lie back and he pressed his tongue to her pussy's lips, kissing them gently, lovingly, and tasting the rim with the tip of my tongue Then, he gently pushed his flickering tongue deep inside, tasting this most intimate part of Mabel's body that she had allowed him to reclaim and to bring renewed loving attention.

"Go on!"

Darryl moved away, and knelt on the bed, before he pulled her roughly onto him, her legs high around his body before he pressed into her, and then sank in deeply. He kissed and kissed, then trailed his mouth over her breasts and she held them to his face.

"You're mine again, you're all mine!"

She moaned and kissed him back, threw her arms about his neck, and wrapped her legs tightly around his body as he pumped, Darryl's movements pushing her down into the mattress. She felt her lust for him soar and clung to him. She knew it would be quick and tempestuous sex as it so often was; as if they were each running away from the truth of what they were sharing but could not stop.

"I like that! Go on...I like that!" She shouted her encouragement while working her body, her pussy and legs grinding and tugging; wrenching on his long penis.

He grabbed hold of her hair and Mabel moaned at the mixed waves of pleasure and pain that coursed through her body as he pulled it, yanking her head up from the bed and he fucked her body even harder. She knew that he'd pulled her head up so that he could hear her yelp as he ravaged her.

"Am I doing it for you?" he called out.

"Yes, and I'll take it any time you want to give it to me. As hard and for long as you want it!"

"Mabel...Mabel!" His calls to her became louder and sharper, and her hips crashed against him. She tugged on his penis as if she was intent on tearing it off his body. "You're someone else to me now!"

"Cum inside me, you darling!" she called out, on a sharp intake of breath, as her body was wracked by an orgasm. She was overcome by drugging waves of pleasure.

Darryl felt his penis leap and his semen course through it before being expelled in thick wads to fill her, to reach her deepest place. He was kept there, each clinging to the other and in full contact with the other's clammy body as they slowly came down from their high.

"You know that you always get to me when you're like this," he finally kissed, easing out of her and Mabel trailing slow caresses over his body as Darryl let her lie down and he could gaze at her voluptuous nakedness, the glow on her skin from their shared efforts.

"I know and it's the same for me," she answered as she gripped his hand and was again lifted against him. She met his embrace and felt the heat in him, but the moment had already passed. "It's the same for me whenever the memories of us being together are too strong to resist."

Mabel lingered in the shadows of the room and stood naked at the window, the curtains parted just enough for her to see him stride away from the house and an evening with friends. She did so until Darryl was lost to her sight. She had again tapped a deep vein of longing for her and he understood, from past experiences, how it was to go between them.

By these means, she could keep the heat of their affair white hot and the passion they felt for each other unquenchable until she could move on with her life. She knew that what she pursued with him was so, so, so wrong but he was all that she had.

It was better than to end it finally, once and for all. The stud, her amorous and persistent son with his demands upon her, was still her lover but on terms that she alone would have to decide upon.

She wanted to be loved again but in quite different ways from what had again been shared with Darryl. Who they were to each other could never be undone but she knew that they would have to move on.

A love like theirs, now, could not endure.