Memphis's Ranch Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 in the series from Memphis and Amanda.
13.7k words
4.72
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of two planned series following the main character named Memphis. Memphis is a navy seal. This chapter covers the life story of Memphis and Amanda with him saving her life on spring break through the first 12 years of their marriage. As a fictious second cousin to the Walton family and the Wal-Mart fortune, she was independently wealthy thanks to a family trust fund. Anyone who is having sexual relations in this story series are 18 years of age or older. No underage sex happens in this story series. Any similarities to the main characters are total chance. Only a few real-life names are real. This is a fictional story. This chapter includes normal teen male and female sex, some lesbian sex, and group sex. This series is set in the future where Judicial slavery is legal. It will start in later chapters with more background information to come as needed on judicial slavery.

Special shout out to BRY1977 for help with editing my story.

Chapter 3 Meeting her family.

1st week of June in 2030. Meeting her family. Day 1

On the day before the jet arrives to take me back to Arkansas, I am having panic attacks because I will not know anyone else except Amanda or even speak to anyone but Jim or Wanda. I force myself to sleep and not drink alcohol as I want to put forth my best when I meet them. The plan was to meet the plane at 10 a.m. I get up extra early to get in my morning run and take my shower before getting ready to leave for Arkansas. I have borrowed a nice suitcase to try to make the best of my first appearance. To avoid paying for parking, I scheduled an Uber ride to the airport. The plane is expected to pull up to the hangar where I am waiting. I get there almost an hour early as I would never dream of being late.

I got a text 20 minutes early from Jim telling me that the plane had just landed. They will taxi up to the hanger and the plane will be refueled for the return trip. He said the pilots should be ready to leave in 45 minutes. I replied that I was already there waiting. I didn't tell him I had been there for 35 minutes already as I didn't know how they would take it. I look at the plane pulling up 5 minutes later. There is a fuel truck already there waiting to refuel the plane as soon as it stops. The plane looks like a small missile with twin jet engines on it. The tail number is N452CJ. It's the same plane that picked up Amanda and the girls from spring break to take them home. The plane comes to a halt and the stairwell opens as the engines come to a halt.

I see Amanda racing down the stairs as she is 75 feet away from me. This is the first time I have seen her in person since that weekend which changed our lives forever. We ran towards each other to meet in the middle as she leaped into my arms. We kiss as I spin her around and around. I see in the corner of my eye a couple that I recognize from the video as her parents as they are coming down the steps of the plane. I was hoping to spend the 4 hours or so on the trip there with just me and Amanda having the chance to talk about what would be happening in the next 10 days. I put her down as we started walking toward her parents.

Jim shakes my hand as he looks at me trying to decide if I am worthy of his daughter or if I am trying to steal her from them. Jim and Wanda tell Amanda to introduce us all.

After the introductions are made, Wanda tells Jim to behave and not try to embarrass him. Wanda tells me to give her a hug.

"We are all so glad to meet you. Since Jim and I couldn't wait until you got here, we flew in this morning to meet you privately before you meet the whole family tomorrow. We have a small get-together planned for tonight with just us and her brother and sister. We know you like steak and what navy man doesn't like to drink alcohol?" Asked Wanda

I am immediately on alert with a thought that whatever I do I will not get drunk and make an ass out of myself. The cool breeze off the ocean keeps the air temperature cool here in southern California so even though it's 10 a.m. the first week in June the temperature is a nice 70-degree.

Jim asks me to bring the luggage to give to the stewardess. I told him I only had one suitcase and a small bag. He is laughing as he looks at Wanda and Amanda and says, "See he knows how to pack light unlike some of my family." They laugh at the innocent comment from him.

The stewardess takes the 2 bags from me and puts them in the hold of the plane. The copilot walks up to Jim and tells him the refueling will be completed in 10 minutes and we can take off after that. 20 minutes later we are getting buckled into the most comfortable leather seats I have ever sat in.

My only experience with flying is a few commercial flights and a few jumps out of planes to learn to parachute. Let's face it, military transports are not designed for luxury. Many of the parachute jumps I have made were on C130 aircraft. Nothing has prepared me for this experience.

The pilot is taxiing to the runway now with the announcement that we will be taking off in 5 minutes for the 3-hour 30-minute flight to Fayetteville. He says it should be a smooth flight at 45,000 feet with a tailwind helping cut the normal flight time by 20 minutes. The roll-out and take-off are smooth as silk. Only once did I feel any turbulence as we were climbing to cruising altitude. 15 minutes later the pilot announced that we were at cruising altitude. The noise from the flight was easy to talk over without having to raise our voices.

I must admit that I do not know what to expect from the next 10 days, but I am looking forward to every one of them.

Wanda started talking by saying, "If you want to stay in Amanda's room with her, we are ok with it if we don't get too loud. I don't want my son and my other daughter to get the idea that they can bring home someone all the time."

I assure her that we will be on our best behavior. The flight went by in no time as Jim and Wanda asked a lot more questions and got to know me. They asked questions that Wanda already seemed to know the answers to or seemed to know a lot about me.

Amanda said there was an immediate family get-together tonight to meet the other 2 kids. Landing clearance for the jet at Fayetteville must have already been set up as we only got 10 minutes of warning that we were about to land. There was a blue and white (Wal-Mart's main colors) GMC Tahoe waiting at the hanger for us to get into.

The driver went to the plane to get my bags and he carried them to the rear of the SUV. I was prepared to get into the middle of the second row, but Jim laughed and said he was driving us, and I could either get in the passenger seat or sit in the second row with Amanda.

I chose to sit in the second row behind her father. Wanda kept turning and smiling to look at us as we drove maybe 20 miles or so into the Ozark hills. The land was rolling with plenty of trees, open pastureland, a few ponds, and a decent size lake. The further we went from Fayetteville, the taller the hills got. When Jim turned off the highway onto a private driveway, my eyes got as big as flying saucers. The home must have been 15,000 square feet. It was set on the side of a hill overlooking the lake we just passed on the road. I could see a deck on the back of the house that must have been designed by an engineer for a railroad from all the support legs and how high the deck was off the ground below. Wanda and Jim were watching me look at everything like a kid in a candy store.

Amanda whispered in my ear, "We will talk for a little while later this afternoon." She had arranged to give me a private tour of the estate before sundown and the steak dinner was to start at 7 pm. "Grab your bags and follow me to my room." We walked up the grand staircase to go to her room on the second floor. She told me her siblings slept on the third floor and we would have privacy as the rooms were almost soundproof. I put both of my bags inside a bedroom that is the size of a house.

After both of us used the facilities to relieve ourselves, she pulled me outside again to a shop that the home had hidden from view as we pulled in. It is now 4:30 pm as we went into the shop. She hits the garage door opener beside the entry door. We sit on a high-performance Polaris side-by-side ATV as she backs out of the shop. I could tell that she was a tomboy in her early teens as she took off toward the hills overlooking the lake. 25 minutes later after going up, down, over, and around hills through the woods, she says "We are here."

As we reach the peak of the tallest hill on the estate. The view is breathtaking. What I thought was a decent-sized lake was only a small portion of it. She said, "This is the family estate."

She points out houses in the distance and starts naming off who lives there and how they are related to them. She turns to me as she tells me, "We need to have a serious talk." I nod as I do not know what to say or even what she wants to talk about.

Amanda asks me to let her talk and finish before you ask any questions. "I guess you have figured out that we are part of the Wal-Mart family fortune."

I said, "I had figured that out by now." I was floored by her next statements.

"I have a trust fund that I will receive a monthly income from until my 25th birthday. After I turn twenty-five, I will inherit my trust fund completely. Until I turn twenty-five, if and/or when we get married, per trust fund regulations you will have to sign a prenup stating that you only have access to what is in our joint accounts at the time of divorce." She tells me that it would be enough for me to be able to leave the Navy right now if I chose to do so.

I was stunned by what she was telling me. Her monthly allowance from the trust fund was $10,000 a month in cash in addition to paying her car payment, both car and health insurance, and full tuition if she stays in college with passing grades.

"This year I had a 3.6 grade point average while I lived in the dorm and was on the dance team. When we get married, the allowance doubles to $20,000 per month. Anything else such as building or buying a home will be approved by my parents, the lawyer, and the accountant when I tell them what we want."

I looked at her with questions on my face that she knew she had to answer. She told me, "I am going to be completely honest with you. I have a gift of visions that allows me to have select visions of the future. All the females on my mother's side of my family have the gift to one degree or another. I knew you were going to save me that day on the beach. I knew the riptide was there. I did not know your name till that day in your CO's office. I know where we will get married and that we will have 2 kids in the future."

"I will not tell you everything I know now but I will tell you that you will marry me on July 4th of next year. You love me and I will love you to the very end. My visions are a family secret. You will stay in the Navy for over 12 years reaching the rank of Commander. You will be injured twice in the line of duty. In the next 3 years, we will both live together and apart while I finish school here. You will be deployed several times overseas."

"You will be shot in the leg saving an ambassador's wife and daughter who are being held captive in a hostile country. We will find time to make it work as I will know when and where to visit you. The second year after we are married, we will start building our home here in Fayetteville. The home will be built and paid for by my trust fund. My mother also has the gift of visions but it's not as strong in her as it is in me. She told me about 3 years ago where we would build our home at. It is about 7 miles further down the road. There are a thousand acres of land with several small lakes and 1 big lake on it. She has already bought the land using my trust fund. The land is held in my trust for us to build on whenever we want to start."

"I will take you there tomorrow on a picnic and we will christen the land and go skinny dipping as well. And yes, your next question is you will be a trust fund multimillionaire the day we get married. I know your love for me, for our kids, your honor to the Navy, and your country. Your honesty, intelligence, and love will be everything we both want out of life. You will propose to me on an assignment later this year."

"Now it is time to get back to eat as they are waiting for us to get back before serving the food."

As we were riding back to the house, I thought back to the first weekend together and many things fell into place. Little things that Amanda had said or alluded to during those 3 days, or the phone/video calls now started making sense.

The steak dinner that night was something that would have to be seen to be described. The steak they handed me was a porterhouse steak that was 2 inches thick. I could tell it would melt in my mouth. A table was set up outside on the back deck. A slight breeze kept the warm weather pleasant as the sun set behind the Ozark hills. I finally met her younger brother and sister.

Mark and Brenda were 2 and 3 years younger than Amanda. Brenda and Amanda looked so much alike that they could be twins if Brenda was a little older. Brenda was 2 inches shorter with the same body as Amanda. Mark had just gotten his driver's license as he had turned 16 last week. I could tell he would be a player as he grew up. Her siblings sat outside with us after dinner and asked me many questions.

Who my family is, how long I have been in the Navy, do I want to stay in the Navy as a SEAL. Both the brother and sister as well as the parents talk to me like I am a lifelong family friend even though it's the first time they have ever met me in person. As the stars come out on a dark moonless night, I can tell that Amanda wants to go to bed. We all say good night to everyone and climb the stairs to her bedroom.

She is shutting the door with one hand and taking off her clothes with the other. Shoes, her top, shorts, lacy bra, and panty set go flying in 5 different directions. I am amazed at how fast she got naked. Her lips send out electric bolts of lightning as we kiss.

I pick her up and carry her to her bed. She reached up to pull my polo shirt over my head. I spread her legs as I climb on top of her nibbling her neck down to her breasts. I suck on each nipple. She moans and squirms as I use my hands to rub the insides of her thighs to bring my fingers up to her labia inside to her g spot. Still holding her down I make my way past her belly button as I lick her cleanly shaved mons.

My tongue finds the target it is searching for. I flick my tongue once, twice, three times as I slowly suck her clit into my mouth using my tongue to bring her higher and higher as her orgasm builds to the breaking point as she screams with a full body shake. I am surprised as my mouth fills up. OMG, she has squirted all over everything as I can't swallow it fast enough. Amanda passed out from the strength of her orgasm.

About 45 seconds later she smiles up at me and tells me that I bring her joy by licking her as I do. She blushes and then tells me that she has only had 3 lovers before me and only 1 of them had given her oral. She is laughing as she tells me that he had absolutely no idea what he was doing.

"Memphis make love to me all night long. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you come inside me." She pulls my shorts and underwear down as I assume the missionary position on top of her.

With 1 single thrust, I bury my cock in her dripping wet pussy. She locks her ankles around my waist pulling me in harder and faster with her legs as I can feel her muscles tighten up around my penis. I piston in and out as another orgasm for her and my first of the night arrives within split seconds of each other. I have had a few more than 3 lovers but none of the times I have gotten laid in the past has prepared me for what I am experiencing in her bed.

We are both sweating from arousal mixed in with desire laced with raw sexual energy. I keep my arms under me to support my weight as we are still intertwined from sex. We both lay there gasping for breath. When my breathing starts returning to normal, I can feel her juices mixed with the cum from my balls running down her legs. I have never licked a lover after I cum in her pussy before, but I know that I must do it now.

She can tell what I am about to do as she looks me in the eyes and asks if I am sure this is what I want to do.

I tell her that my future wife will always be cleaned up with my tongue. As I am licking from her thighs up towards the most sacred of womanly spots, I can tell she is speeding quickly to blasting off again. I feel like a bucking bull cowboy riding for 8 seconds with her gripping the top of my head. Amanda reaches multiple rapid-fire pulses in her pussy as I suck on her clit while spreading her inner and outer lips with my hands. I am so glad that we are the only ones staying on the 2nd floor as the sounds from her mouth even made me blush.

She turns me on my back as we change places, and she takes my dick back into her mouth to clean me up. I can tell she has not given many blowjobs before as she only takes the top 3 inches in her mouth before I feel her starting to gag.

I tell her to only take what she can comfortably get in her mouth without gagging she nods back to me. We talk for 10 minutes or so as I am ready to make love once again.

She whispers in my ear that she will be on top this time and for me to suck on her titties as this is one of her major turn-ons while she is sliding up and down on my unit. I grab both ass cheeks and slap one and then the other as she is riding slowly sensually making love to me.

Day 2 of meeting her family.

I slowly wake up in the middle of the night curled up behind her in a spooning position. Her hot ass is rubbing on me getting me hard again I have a breast in my hand draped over her chest as I gently squeeze it. I can feel her moving her ass and guiding my hard cock into her from behind. I use slow short strokes as I work my way deeper into her until I feel the bottoms of her cheeks on my pubic hair.

I continue to lazily roll her nipple between my thumb and first finger. I feel the cum rising from my balls as I grunt and deposit my seed in her again.

Laughing as she must be reading my mind, she said I want all of it inside me. Both of us sleep until 5 am when I normally get up. I feel her lips on my cock again sucking my morning hardness in her mouth. I tell her I am going for a run.

She said she would bring me breakfast after I got done running. One thing about running at the beach in the sand or on the base, the ground is flat. Running here in the hills and over uneven terrain plus the lack of sleep the last 2 days has me winded. I look up to see the spot where she took me yesterday overlooking the large lake. As I turn the last corner, there she is with a blanket on the ground taking containers of food out of a basket. I am learning not to be surprised by anything she does.

As I stop running and look at her, she grins back at me and tells me I am just in time for breakfast. She has a blanket spread out on the ground with bottles of water, orange juice, and black coffee. On paper plates, she has a mix of fruit, scrambled eggs, pancakes with syrup, biscuits and jelly, bacon, and sausage with a variety of pastries. She grins as she tells me that her gift of visions only tells me the major events and not something minor such as food preferences.

I tell her to give me a little of everything. I start with a bottle of OJ that I drank in 2 gulps. I nibble on bacon and sausage while taking the lid of one of the coffee mugs. She hands me a plate with eggs and 2 small pancakes that she drizzles syrup on.

After finishing breakfast, we put everything away back on the ATV. Amanda tells me we are going to the land our future home will be on. Driving the few miles down the road on the ATV, she slows down to tell me this is our driveway. We go just past the driveway that has a locked gate across it to where there is an opening between 2 trees just big enough for the ATV to go through. She goes through the opening and back onto a road on the land. We drive around slowly for 30 minutes or so as she points out things she likes on the land. She shows me a spring coming out of one of the hills.