Memphis's Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell that every time we make out, we are getting more and more in sync with the other's body. If it's this good already, what will it be like when we are married for a few years? I can only hope it keeps getting better and better as we grow old together. I ask her if she can keep quiet if we have sex outside here in the hot tub.

She holds up her bikini bottom and puts it in her mouth, turns around, and bends over the side of the hot tub shaking her tiny ass side to side inviting me to take what I want right here. She lined up the head of my penis with her vagina as she is slowly pushing back onto me causing some water to slosh out of the tub. The waves of water in the hot tub have not slowed down our sex as she is soaking wet from her arousal. She is rocking back into me as I find a nice rhythm for both of us.

My hands are wrapped around her hips allowing me to drive my cock in and out of her love canal. I finger her clit as I continue making love to her as I feel the cum rising from my balls as it's about to explode. I double my efforts on her clit as I want her to have every orgasm she deserves. I feel her muscles spasm as I shoot wad after wad inside her.

I grab my towel to wipe both of us off to clean up before we get dressed. I wonder how long it's been since Mother went inside but within seconds of her putting her top on, I hear the sliding door open with Mom and Dad discussing his day at work. I look at Amanda smiling as she says, "We timed that just right."

We used almost every available second without getting caught. We have just enough time to relax next to each other before I hear Dad calling out to us. Son, Amanda, are you still in the hot tub? At least he doesn't embarrass me by asking if we are presentable or busy. When compared to Amanda's family, my parents are upper middle class.

I wonder if Mom has said anything to him about making sure he didn't walk up and catch us in the act doing something that might embarrass us. Why don't the 2 of you go clean up before we eat? After dinner, we can all sit down and have a nice long talk.

After dinner, we all helped to clean the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Mom and Dad seem to be putting off the talk until I finally tell them to sit at the table. Mom and Dad take one side, Amanda and I take the other side. I decide to get straight to the point and ask what they want to talk about.

Finally, Dad starts the conversation by asking what our plans are. I try to make a joke by saying we are meeting friends later tonight. Dad looks at me as he says, "Be serious. Your mother and I want to know, is Amanda pregnant? Is this the reason you're in such a rush to move in together after such a short time of getting to know each other?"

I raise my hand to cut him off before he keeps going on as he looks uncomfortable while looking from me to Amanda to my mother. I look at Amanda and ask if I can tell the full story. She looks at me like I am about to spill the secret of her and her gift of "visions". She nods her head, yes, I can talk to them. I start with the story of the day at the beach, of how I first saw her and pulled her out of the rip tide. Next, I talk about Friday at the CO's office, spending the first weekend with her in San Diego, the phone calls and video chats (less the video sex shows), meeting her parents, her father's relationship with Sam Walton, her parent's relationship to the Wal Mart company, the discussion about the trust fund, the prenup and finish up the talk with the will and POA that Uncle Ronnie will be preparing for me.

I go on to tell them we are in love. I tell them we have already talked about marriage, and not having kids until Amanda has graduated College. I look Mom and Dad in the eyes as I tell them this is for love and not money. I think they understand as Mom and Dad both get-up and circle the table to hug Amanda.

Mom tells Amanda welcome to our family. Mom asks Amanda to forgive her as she thought that Amanda was after me for their money and the future inheritance. Dad tells me we still have time to meet my friends tonight.

We meet George and Roberta for a quiet night at their apartment at 8. Tonight is the first night that Amanda has known anyone in Jonesboro other than me, so we give the 2 girls a lot of space to chat about old times. George and I grab a cold beer and turn on a St Louis Cardinals vs San Diego Padres baseball game already started in the 3rd inning. The doorbell rings, and George answers it letting Dennis come in. He has brought Madison, a former girlfriend of mine from high school to his apartment.

Dennis never said a word at lunchtime about him and Madison dating. I broke up with Madison when I joined the Navy. Madison was not happy with me tonight. I just didn't feel we could remain together as I had no idea where I would be assigned. Madison never had any worldly plans to leave NE Arkansas. All her family lives within 50 miles of Jonesboro.

I can't say I blame her for not wanting to leave her family for parts unknown. Amanda and Roberta see her for the first time as she comes into the living room I give her a hug. I see Amanda giving me the side eye watching us hug. Madison shows me the ring on her left hand as she tells me that she and Dennis are engaged. I can feel the sexual tension in the room building quickly as Amanda walks over for me to introduce her.

Like 2 fighters in a boxing ring, they circle each other like a lioness stalking prey. Later that night as the drinks are flowing, a twister game is brought out. The 3 guys decide not to play. I may be tall and have long limbs, but I am not that flexible, so I decided to be the caller. Dennis and George are too drunk to play as they can barely stand up straight. Roberta slips and falls after playing for about 10 minutes, so she is eliminated. Amanda is twisted into a knot. Madison is wearing skintight black leggings with a Razorback tank top. Her cleavage is on display as she twists and turns.

All 3 of us guys are watching both go from color to color easily. Amanda has managed to get back into a better position as Madison has now become the one in a twisted-up mess. The next spin of the spinner is the right foot red. The only way Amanda can reach her right foot red is by rubbing her body up next to Madison's behind. The following spin is left-hand blue. This time the only way for Madison to reach the color is if she puts her face against Amanda's chest to reach the circle. This is getting good as they are in close contact with each other's bodies. Right-hand green brings Amanda's face next to Madison's cleavage.

I see Amanda blowing on Madison's breasts causing her to break out in goosebumps. The tension is rising quickly in the room. 2 spins later, Madison has her lips in contact with Amanda's right breast. I can make out the outline of Amanda's nipples now. I hope this ends well for everyone tonight as both girls are on a mission to win. I get Dennis's attention as I ask him to help me end this game before anyone gets mad. The girls have no intention of letting the other win.

Luckily the next roll both girls' trip and fall as I declare it a tie. Both want to play again but I tell them that it's time for us to leave. George and Roberta walk out with both couples. George showed me his bike again.

I see Amanda's eyes light up as I ask her if she has any interest in riding on a Harley. If the way she was on the ATV is any sign, I can see her either having her own motorcycle or us riding together as she would look fantastic in black leather sitting behind me.

Amanda surprises me as she swings a leg over the bike sitting on the back first and then sliding forward to where the rider would normally be sitting. Roberta and Amanda talk off to the side before we all go our separate ways. At my parents' house that night Amanda asked me if I had ever ridden a motorcycle before.

I told her my parents got me an electric bike, so I could use it to get around town before I was 16 as you don't have to have a driver's license for one of those. On my 16th birthday, they got me a Yamaha motorcycle that I traded in on my truck when I joined the Navy. Amanda asked me what I thought about seeing Madison again tonight. Unsure if it's jealousy or what it is between them, but I respond honestly that the past is the past and she was my future. I remind her that Madison was before she ever came into my life while I tell her that she has nothing to worry about with me cheating on her with another woman.

Please rate my story and leave me a comment. Stay tuned for more chapters in the story of Memphis and Amanda.