Memphis's Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to set it up and I would bring Amanda to meet everyone. I decided to go home after lunch to help Dad out with the yard work. I just finished the weed eating after mowing the entire yard as Amanda and my Mom pulled up. They seem happy like they have bonded all their life after just having met yesterday.

Mom tells me to go clean up while they fix dinner. I take a quick shower and get dressed to go to Roy's tonight. Mom and Amanda have fixed tacos for dinner. I love spicy Mexican food. I tell them both before eating dinner tonight that I am taking Amanda to meet my friends at Roy's for a couple of beers.

Mom refuses to let us have alcohol with dinner because she knows we are going to drink tonight. I don't want you to be tipsy driving there and don't drive home if you're too drunk. Amanda promises to only drink 1 beer early at Roy's and to be the designated driver home tonight. Over dinner, everyone talks about their day. Mom and Amanda share their shopping experiences while Dad talks about the merger to acquire a local bank he is working on.

I tell them I met George for lunch without mentioning he rides a Harley or that he works at the local dealership.

That night at Roy's we all met up at 8 pm. Roy's is a hole-in-the-wall bar that serves ice-cold pitchers of beer and cooks a mean thick juicy cheeseburger. Amanda and I pass on the Cheeseburgers but we both get mugs to drink the beer. All my friends want to talk to Amanda. The poor girl is asked more questions by my friends than my parents did. With the jukebox playing in the corner, we dance a couple of dances out on the floor.

Amanda rubs her shapely ass on me which drives me wild. I can tell she is getting hot and bothered as well. Even though she is wearing a modest top with a padded bra underneath I can glimpse her nipples are standing tall and hard. About half of my friends have brought dates, I knew 2 of them from school or from the area.

George is dating a girl named Roberta from Rogers Arkansas. Amanda knows her from the Miss Teen Arkansas pageant three years ago. They hit it off as neither of them knew any of the other girls. If you know the old story, girls with tiny bladders can't go to the bathroom by themselves. Some of my friends are going to college like Amanda and some have decided to start working like George.

One of the times that Amanda and Roberta went to the bathroom, I saw Amanda stop at the bar to order more beer. Little did I know that she was picking up the tab for all of us to drink beer that night.

As it's now approaching 11, we all start to disperse. Amanda and Roberta have made plans for both couples to spend the next evening together at George's apartment. Amanda takes the keys to my dad's truck as she has stopped drinking after 1 mug of beer.

I made it my duty tonight to drink my fair share of cold beer knowing that I have a designated driver, so I don't risk a DWI. I don't want to get in trouble with the law or the Navy. I only gave her two hints on where to turn on the way back to my parents. We try to slip in quietly, but Mom is watching TV in the living room. I am not stumbling drunk as we walk in, but I can tell she is a little annoyed at the time, but she doesn't say anything.

She tells me that she knows I am responsible and didn't drive home so I am happy about that. Looking at Amanda, she tells me that we make a good couple.

I picked up Amanda and told Mom we were going to bed and that I would cook breakfast again in the morning. Shutting the door, we take off our clothes as Amanda climbs on top of me. She is rubbing her naked titties and pussy all over me. I am so relaxed from drinking and seeing my friends whom I haven't seen in almost a year. Amanda wastes no time as she slides her vagina on top of my hard penis. She holds it with one hand as she teases the head before slowly taking it full length till our bodies connect.

I remind myself to not get too loud during sex. I roll her nipples between my thumb and fingers. They are causing her breathing to increase as well as her tempo during sex. The sex with her is getting better every time we have sex. We reach our peak within seconds after I nibble on a titty while grabbing each ass cheek pulling her down on top of me faster and deeper. I pick her up and spin her around into a 69 before we reach our orgasms. I want to taste her again as well as not having to get up to clean us up. I am not going to make a wet spot on the bed that we must sleep in. I don't want my mother to see it on the sheets either.

Day 5 of meeting our families.

She knows I have sex but still, it's my mother and I want to keep it private not causing her to be embarrassed or upset when she washes the sheets after we leave. I sleep like a baby curled around her body. When the alarm rings in the morning to wake me up, I realize that we are both naked. My morning hard penis is in her crack while my arm is over her side as my hand is resting on her breast that is outside the cover. I so want to roll her over on her stomach to pull her up doggy style driving my cock into her this morning. Instead, I ease out of bed trying to not wake up the love of my life. I slip into the Jack and Jill bath between the bedrooms.

I turn on the hot water in the shower and I let it cascade over me. I grab the bar of soap to wash my body before getting out of the shower to dry off. Getting dressed, I put on a t-shirt with a navy seal emblem on it as well as a pair of boxers and a pair of running shorts. I will put on my socks and shoes after breakfast and before my morning run. Walking down the hall towards the kitchen I am happy to see my mom walking from the master bedroom towards the kitchen at the same time.

Mom asks if just the two of us can talk while making breakfast. I nod my head at her wondering what she wants to talk about. She just starts talking by asking me where I see Amanda and my relationship going.

Grinning, I reply that we are made for each other. I know that I want Amanda to finish her accounting degree at the University of Arkansas. I mention that I want to remain in the Navy as a Seal. I tell her that I can see our lives together forever.

She is looking at me as I am talking about my plans for our future, knowing everything that Amanda has told me about our future lives. We finish cooking a modest breakfast and sit at the table across from each other.

"Ask me anything you want to about us," I told her.

"Do you love her, and does she love you?" I told her Yes, and yes. "Are you planning to ask her to marry you?" I again told her Yes. "Are you planning to have kids soon?"No, I replied, I want her to finish college first.

"I know we have only known each other for 3 months. We have only seen each other for 2 weeks during that time. It's not about her money. I haven't told you everything because she is from a wealthy family. Amanda has a trust fund. Part of the trust fund rules is that I sign a prenup till she reaches 25 years of age. At that time the prenup is voided. Amanda has not told me how much money is in her trust fund."

"The amount of money is of no concern to me. I would make the same choice if she didn't have the trust fund." I tell her that we are perfect for each other.

"You really do love her, don't you? "She asked me.

"I do with all my heart."

Laughing she tells me "I know you have the sex part down pat. I wasn't trying to be noisy but last night after you went to bed, I came down the hall to knock on the door to talk to you both about your plans for today, but I overheard the sex between both of you. From what I heard you have aced that part already."

"Mom, I know we never talked about sex while I was living here at home, but Amanda and I are compatible in that area."

"I will talk to your father tonight after work. All 4 of us will sit down before you leave to go back to Fayetteville. You will have our blessing with anything you choose to do in the future."

I hear both Dad and Amanda coming down the hall to eat breakfast. We end our breakfast conversation right there without saying anything else. The rest of the discussion will be finished later today when all 4 of us sit down together.

I tell everyone I am going to put my socks and shoes on for my morning run. I put on my nano pod and my earbuds for my run as I am leaving the house. During my run, I start thinking about the last 3 months, the past days, and our future with the knowledge that Amanda has given me. Married next year, 2 kids a year apart after she graduates, my career in the Navy as a seal is so much to take in that I lost track of time. I look ahead of me at Mom's car as both Amanda and her are looking at me as I am running.

They look like Amanda grew up next door. I make a note to myself to ask her if she has said anything to my mother about our future. I realize that I have run more than usual this morning. I have not looked at my watch once since I left to start my run. Checking the time, I ran for just under 2 hours. Normally I run 5 miles a day in an hour's time. I am guessing I ran close to 10 miles today during my run. I've barely broken a mild sweat. I'm not winded at all so either I am having a good day or getting in better shape.

Amanda and Mom are in the car waving to me to get in the back seat. Mom hands me a cold bottled water and a towel to wipe off with. I open the back door to get in behind Mom who is driving. It's lunch time so we head to Tamolly's.

Tamolly's is the best Mexican restaurant in town. I got the lunch special as it's enchiladas with refried beans and rice. We start with chips and salsa as an appetizer. Both mom and Amanda get a taco salad served in a pita bowl. Mom starts a new conversation by saying, "Ronnie called and asked if I had time to come to his office this afternoon."

"I will call him after lunch." Amanda handed me my phone and said to call him now.

"Ronnie, this is Memphis, do you have time so I can come by your office later today? Yes, I can be there at 2." We finished lunch with small talk, mostly about Amanda and her dancing on the dance team.

Thankfully there are no questions from Mom about us, our short relationship, or if we have discussed anything else. Mom drops me off at Ronnie's office. Amanda asks if she can join me at Ronnie's law office. My curiosity is up with her question. We arrive 10 minutes early and hop out of the car in front of his office.

His secretary waves us into the conference room. May I get you a coffee or some water? We each receive bottled water from his secretary. Ronnie comes in a few minutes later and sits across the table from us. He has 2 folders with my name on them. He pulls out the first one which has the will and the 2 power of attorney forms.

"Since both of you are here, Memphis do I have your permission to discuss this with both of you at the same time since this is private information for the client only?"

"You can discuss anything you want to bring up in front of her as I will not keep anything from her."

"This makes it simpler to get done today," he replies. "The power of attorney form lists specific examples of when Amanda would be allowed to use the POA such as if you're medically unable to represent yourself, you're out of the country on assignment, or at worst case deceased."

"The first one in her maiden name is invalidated if and/or when she gets married. Then the other one takes over at that time. Do you have any questions for me or Amanda?"

I verbally say, "I have no questions as I trust Amanda." Ronnie turns to her to ask her if she accepts this position.

"I do accept the position of Memphis's POA." She turns to me smiling saying "I like those words "I DO"." I haven't even asked her yet to marry me and she is already wanting to accept.

Ronnie pulls out the next folder. He pulls out the will I have asked him to fill out for me naming Amanda as the sole beneficiary of everything. "Memphis, have you and Amanda discussed this next document?"

I respond by saying "I am aware that it will be needed sooner than later."

"Honestly, I need you to discuss this with both of us. I do not have any idea what will need to be in the prenup." I think that I have taken Amanda by surprise as she sits there quietly.

"Memphis, before we start discussing this, I want to tell you the attorneys for Amanda's trust have given me a first draft of what they have ready for both of you to sign."

"Most of it is already filled in except for a list of your current assets, name, etc... All that needs to be edited is your name, things like checking accounts, and anything that you own personally before you get married. Once you both turn 25, the prenuptial agreement will be voided. The terms of Amanda's trust fund are all spelled out in an agreement that has been in place for 16 years already. The terms per her trust fund bylaws are non-negotiable."

"Give me the highlights of the terms," I replied.

"Amanda as a single woman receives $10,000 per month, her college tuition is paid in full if she maintains a 2.5 or better GPA, her car payments and upkeep as well as her auto insurance, and her health insurance is paid. On her 25th birthday, she will receive the balance of her trust fund without any oversight."

"When she gets married, the monthly allowance doubles to $20,000 per month, her college tuition is paid if she maintains a 2.5 or better GPA, her car payments and upkeep, as well as her auto insurance, and her health insurance, is paid. The stipulations will include you by name in all the stipulations above. The added expense allowed is for a home to be built on land that the trust already controls for Amanda. The land is one parcel of land having 1,022 acres of land. On that land, a home and any added structures can be built that will pass local ordinances and building codes. Until both husband and wife's 25th birthday, the land, home, and any building(s) on said land will be the sole possession of Amanda in case of divorce."

"Any joint funds from the husband's income as well as the monthly stipend from the trust fund are equal assets in case of divorce. Do either of you have any questions? I am making an educated guess that there is a reason you have asked me to check into this that you are considering getting married."

I confirm his guess that I plan for us to get married soon. "Are you considering what the prenup means if you get married to Amanda and then get divorced?"

"I am and I think I want to get this done sooner than later. Can you have this ready to be done so that both Amanda and I can sign the prenup in the morning if the trust fund attorneys are here in the office to agree and file the paperwork? I know that if this passes their approval, provided they can make the arrangements to be here in the office in the morning."

Ronnie said, "I am unable to speak to the other attorneys if they can be here tomorrow but if everything goes well it could happen tomorrow here in my office."

Amanda pulls out her phone, scrolls down and hits enter. "Hello, this is Amanda Walton. I would like to speak to Jim Turner about my trust fund. Yes, I can hold for a minute. Hello Jim, this is Amanda Walton. Yes, my mother and father are doing well, thank you for asking. The blank trust fund prenup form, I need it updated with the name of Michael Earl Miller. Your firm has been in touch with Michael's law firm here in Jonesboro. I need you to make the arrangements to be here in Jonesboro with whomever from your office that you need to get this done and filed tomorrow. I understand it's short notice, but we have verbally agreed to the stipulations of the prenup already prepared in advance."

"Also, while you and your firm are here, I want to hire your firm to witness and maintain a power of attorney for Michael Earl Miller in my name. He has named me his power of attorney. Fill out 2 sets of paperwork, first with my maiden name and the other with my future married name of Walton-Miller. Can you get this done by 11 AM tomorrow?"

I told Ronnie to make 1 additional change to the prenup form. "Change my age to 30 before I am eligible to share in her trust fund. I am not pursuing Amanda for her money or trust fund. This is for love, not money."

"As your lawyer representing you alone, this is not in your best interest."

"Uncle Ronnie, this is not for money, this is for love."

"I will contact the other lawyer and propose the change," said Ronnie.

I pulled out my phone to text Mother to come pick us up. Her quick reply was she just pulled into the parking lot next door. We shook Ronnie's hand and told him we would be there in the morning at 11 to sign everything. "Make sure both POA's paperwork is ready as well."

"I will see to that myself. See you in the morning."

We walked out to the parking lot to join my mother who asked if there was anything else we wanted to do today. "Would you take us home please," I asked.

At home, we change into our bathing suits to go out by the pool. I fixed us a strong pitcher of margaritas to take out. Mom comes out in a 1-piece suit with boy shorts as a cover-up. Amanda comes out in a risqué bikini that shows a lot of ass cheeks just walking out to the chairs by the pool. I am glad I am already in the water for a little coverage as just looking at her swaying ass has put lead in my pencil this afternoon.

The 2 ladies are chit-chatting while I decide to swim laps in hopes I lose the lead out of my pencil. 20 minutes of swimming in the cooler water has done the trick so I will not embarrass myself getting out of the pool. As I am walking up, Amanda stretches out on a lounger laying on her stomach.

She hands me a bottle of suntan lotion while untying her string bikini top laying her top strings off her body.

"Memphis, would you be so kind as to put oil on my back, so I don't burn in the sun?" Any other time I would have been very happy to rub her body from head to toe, but my mother is giving me the side eye like I know what you want to do. I keep the body lotion rub to PG levels. I take a seat in the shade next to my mother.

"Son, I know you wanted to take liberties just now, but I am proud of you for not flaunting it in from of me." She asked me about this afternoon's meeting at Ronnie's law office.

"Mom, I want to wait till tonight to talk to you and Dad at the same time when he gets home after work."

"This sounds serious son. Does this have anything to do with going to Ronnie's law firm?"

"It does but I want to talk to both of you at the same time."

She lets it go as I do not budge with any other information. I do not want to play favorites between my parents. Amanda rolled over holding her top trying to hold it with one hand and put on lotion with the other. "Memphis, I am going into the house. Get over there and oil her down before she flashes everyone in the neighborhood. The 2 of you have about 30 minutes till you both need to be decent. If you're both in the hot tub, you're hidden from the house by the view of the pool house."

After I hear the door shut behind her, I walk over to Amanda, pick her up, and carry her to the hot tub, stepping over the side and sitting in the corner. Amanda straddles me facing me. We start with locking lips followed by our tongues wrestling for control of the other. I pull her hands and bikini top off her breasts. I reach out to gently massage her fantastic breasts. Just like in California when I first saw her naked, she does not have a tan line. I have to say that I prefer no tan lines on either her titties or down below.

Amanda raises up straighter giving me easier access to her nipple to suck on. She is getting so revved up that her breathing Is so much faster causing her chest to heave up and down. With my right hand, I untie the string on the left side to her bottom and she unties the right side as she raises up to pull the bikini bottom off out the back through her ass crack. She is stroking my cock underwater getting me hot and bothered too.