Memphis's Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water is cold as it goes down the hill in a stream. Following the edge of the stream down the hill I see a lake starting to come into view. There is a rocky ledge on one side of the lake. She drives behind a hill and parks near the top of the bank under a tree that must be 200 years old. The tree overhangs the lake below. On the lowest and largest limb hanging over the water is a rope made into a swing.

I can picture her, her brother, and her sister swinging into the lake water below on hot summer days. I look around and there is not a single home in view anywhere. I can tell you that this will be the perfect spot to raise our kids. I haven't even asked her to marry me yet and I am planning to raise our kids here. I look over to her taking her clothes off to see her down to a tiny black string bikini that she must have been wearing under her clothes. Pulling the strings like a magician the bikini falls off in her hands.

She tells me that I have been waiting 3 years to go skinny dipping here for the first time. I replied let's not wait any longer. She takes off slowly running across the grass to grab the rope swing as she makes a perfect dive into the water that barely causes a ripple. I must say I am impressed.

Taking off my clothes and leaving them on the seat of the ATV, I ran up to the edge and dived headfirst into the water. My plan was to dive in and come up under her pulling her down as I came up. On my way back up after reaching the bottom of my dive, I didn't see her anywhere.

When I break the surface, I see her standing on the edge of the rocks holding on with one hand. On the other hand, she gives me a finger going side to side saying I was a naughty boy you can't do that to me. I called out to her to come swim out to me. She pushed off the rock and swam out to me, never taking her eyes off me one time. I reached out to her to pull her closer to me. She wraps her long-toned legs around my waist as we kiss. Thank God for my training as a Seal as I can keep us afloat while we were kissing.

Amanda showed me a path up the side of the cliff that they had carved out of the rocks to climb out of the water. We jump and swim for a while before she tells me it's time to christen the land. I started to reach out to pick her up but changed my mind at the last second as I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder carrying her towards the towels that we had laid out earlier. I slap each of her ass cheeks hard several times while carrying her toward the towels causing her to yelp out loud. I can tell this is the first time she has been spanked that hard. An evil thought crosses my mind as I stop at the ATV and bring her over my legs holding her hands and arms behind her back with my left hand. I teasingly spank first the left then the right ass cheek. I ask her who's ass this is while slowly spanking her cute little tush.

She said it's my ass.

I tell her that I will spank this ass when I want to if I think she has been bad. I only spank it about 10 times gently on each cheek as I tell her to mount me as I let her up. Her pussy is dripping wet with her juices. I teased her by telling her that I own it now. She replies to me that it has been yours since you pulled me out of the water that day.

The sex after the spanking is on a new level. We are both vocal, coming several times. The good thing about being a Navy Seal is that I am in excellent shape from swimming and running all the time. My squad members and I have been pumping iron for the last 3 months now, so my upper body strength is growing as I add muscle mass. We clean each other post-coitus.

She gets up asking me to bring the towels over into the sunlight. I want to keep my tan and not have a tan line. We stretch out in the sunlight turning over every few minutes as we talk. I applied tanning oil on her nude body. Rubbing in the oil all over her body from her neck down to her toes is bringing my member back to full status as I rub the oil on her butt.

I turn her over to oil up the front as I totally enjoy oiling up those large C-cup titties. When I get down to her waist, I quit rubbing the oil on her and pull her legs apart as I ease down to her cleanly shaved mons. I part her lips with my hands and bring my tongue down to her causing her to moan and jump like she has been shot. The June sunlight in Arkansas starts to get intense as it's well past noon and approaching midafternoon. After 2 rapid orgasms, she bends at the waist to reach up and grab my cock guiding it into her waiting open pussy. I slowly make love to her which brings her to multiple orgasms. By this time, it's approaching 4 p.m.

She said we have about an hour or so left here before we must go back home to greet the family for the BBQ tonight. We jump in the water one last time as we use the lake water to wash the oil and sex smell off our bodies. She motions for me to drive us home as she wants to relax on the way home. She has left her top off as she is in her bikini top and her shorts. The drive back to her house whizzes by fast as I am trying to not think about tonight. If her family made such a big deal last night, I could only imagine what tonight would bring.

Amanda's sister is inside the barn when we pull into the shop to park the ATV. She looks at Amanda as she teases, "Is it done yet? Has the land been christened?" Brenda tells Amanda that her first vision months ago was us today naked having sex on the land.

I am no longer able to hide my excitement from her. Brenda is laughing as she said I only saw a glimpse here and there, but I know you both were enjoying yourselves "in and out (with the double meaning)" of the water. At 6 pm, you need to leave the house and drive to Sam's house for dinner at 6:30 pm.

We go up to Amanda's bathroom to shower together. We take turns washing and soaping each other's bodies. I get out of the shower faster than she does as I only have short hair on my head to wash. By the time she gets out, I am already dressed.

Minutes later she comes out to get dressed as she puts on a knee-length sun dress that has a built-in bra. No sign of a tan line is visible as the dress shows her entire naked back.

"I ordered this dress weeks ago. It's the first time I have worn it," She said.

The navy blue dress matches her eyes. Her cleavage is on display. While only a large C-cup in size they were perfect to me. I can tell that she is becoming more and more of a woman in front of me.

"Tonight, you will meet both sides of my family. I will not leave your side at any time." We took 2 cars to the dinner. Mark is happy to take Brenda in his new car to dinner letting Amanda and I ride with her parents.

Jim tells me to relax that I am too tense and to loosen up. We pulled up to a short line of cars. There is a valet service parking the cars. If there is valet parking the cars for this event, what else will there be tonight? Jim is on my right and Wanda is on Amanda's left side. They take me around introducing me to everyone. I have never shaken so many men's hands and hugged so many women I have never met before.

As it's approaching 7, Jim points us towards the entrance to the ballroom. There are several food serving stations with attendants staffing each station. I look over everything available and choose prime rib. I can almost taste it as it's being sliced and put on my plate. I tried to sit in the back corner but Wanda was laughing telling me we were at the head table. Jim points to the bartenders and tells me to get a drink.

I normally drink beer straight out of a bottle but as I look around, I notice all the men are drinking whisky and the women are drinking wine. I told the bartender to give me a weak crown and coke. Jim laughs and tells the server to make it a double strength for both of us. It's time Memphis for you to loosen up around us. I know you're trying to make a good first impression but as a family you need to relax and be yourself. As the evening turns into late night, the guests start leaving a few at a time.

Wanda tells me that Amanda and I are taking the jet to Jonesboro tomorrow morning to visit my parents. It's less than an hour in the air. The valets will be driving us home after the party as none of us will be driving drunk after leaving the party. None of us wants anything to happen to cause us to be enslaved because we are drinking and driving when we have someone available to drive us instead. We get back to their house well after midnight.

Amanda is three sheets to the wind as she has had several glasses of wine without a lot of food to absorb the alcohol in her system. I pick her up like she is a feather to carry her up the stairs.

Wanda smiles at me and reminds me we are leaving for the airport at 8 a.m. after breakfast. Be sure to get some sleep as you have a long week ahead of you. I practically forced Amanda to go to sleep. We have all week to have sex. Her pouting lips are all I can do to resist not staying up all night making love to her.

Day 3 Meeting my family in Jonesboro.

The next morning at breakfast I surprisingly did not have a hangover. Jim tells me that Crown doesn't give him a hangover either. Amanda and I each packed 1 bag to take to spend the next 4 days and 3 nights at my parents' house. The short drive to the airport made me excited to see my parents for the first time in months. I kept my mother and father updated on what I thought I could or should tell them about Amanda without telling them of her "GIFT OF VISIONS".

The chauffeur took us straight to the parking area only feet away from the plane. He hands our 2 bags to the stewardess who stows them inside the plane. The pilot nods to Amanda and says we can leave in 5 minutes if we are ready. The nice thing about flying in a jet is you leave when you're ready without having to wait for all the other passengers and crew to get ready. The short 40-minute flight is smooth as we are above the clouds just seconds after takeoff. After landing as the plane is parked in an unloading area, I see my parents there waiting for me.

Exiting the plane with Amanda's arm around mine, we walk up as I introduce her to my parents Danny and Karen. As they were all introducing themselves, I retrieved our bags from the flight attendant as the pilot hadn't even shut the engines off. Our return flight is scheduled for late afternoon in 4 days. We got into Danny's GMC extended cab pickup truck for the drive to their house. Arriving back at my childhood home relaxes me as Amanda notices me looking at her and then at my parents and back to her again. As an only child, I had a bedroom at the other end of the house from my parents. I always liked having a little more privacy than the kids I grew up around in our neighborhood.

I could tell from mom and dad's looks they wondered if we were going to sleep together in the same bedroom in their house. Before they could even ask, I told them I wanted us to all sit down to discuss our lives together. I started with the story of how I had saved Amanda's life, our first weekend together, our talking and video chatting online (less the sex video chats), to the past weekend with her family. I explained how we were perfect for each other. After this week when I go back to San Diego to my unit, I asked Amanda to live with me this summer before leaving to go back home in time for her sophomore year of school. I guess it was me telling them our summer plans that made them realize that we were going to be sleeping (at least part of the time) in my bedroom. I wasn't ready to tell them that we were getting married in just 13 months. Hell, I haven't even proposed to Amanda yet. I told them she was the daughter of one of the Walton Family members. Other than arriving on a jet, nothing Amanda had done or said let them think she was a trust fund millionaire.

Mom tells me that we are going out to an early dinner tonight at Red Lobster to celebrate my coming home and bringing a girlfriend. I love my steak and shrimp dinner. Mom and Amanda got Walt's favorite shrimp and the shrimp alfredo combo. Dad gets a lobster tail. We all get a frozen margarita to drink. My parents are asking Amanda all the same questions her parents asked me. They asked about her parents, her siblings, all her family, how old they were, what she was studying at college, etc...

We all sit there long enough after dinner that everyone, but Dad has a 2nd drink each. I am proud of Dad as he only drinks one drink with the meal since he is driving us tonight. We all went back home as they wanted to talk a little more about me and Amanda. We all sat down in the living room with me and her sitting close to each other on the couch. Dad is sitting in his normal chair and Mom is on the love seat. I told them that I had an appointment to talk to my uncle Ronnie tomorrow at 11. Ronnie is Dad's brother who is the lawyer of the family.

Mom and Dad are looking at me wondering why I am going to see Ronnie. I tell them only half the reasons I want to talk to him. I tell them that most seals have wills made out in case something happens to them while on an assignment which is the truth. I hear Amanda start breathing again. I honestly did want to get a will made out as well as talk to Ronnie about the prenup. Everything would be Amanda's in case something happened to me after we got married. The main reason I wanted to talk to him was to start getting the prenup paperwork signed.

My plans for tomorrow morning were my normal daily 4-mile run after breakfast followed by the meeting with Ronnie at his office. Tomorrow after the meeting with Ronnie I planned to take Amanda to show her where I went to school as well as to meet some of my friends from high school. I was the first one to wake up in the house the next morning, so I cooked breakfast. I was up at 5:30 sharp.

Day 4 of meeting our families.

Mom walked into the kitchen and was amazed that everything was almost ready to eat. Laughing at me she said she should have sent me to military school years ago because when I was living at home I never got up until noon or when Mom or Dad dragged me out of bed. Usually only get up with enough time to get dressed and grab a bite of breakfast before going to school. I fixed toast and jelly, scrambled eggs, bacon strips, sausage patties, hash browns, OJ, and fresh black coffee.

Dad came into the dining room a minute later as I told them to sit down, and that I would fix them a plate. They must have talked last night after they went to bed as I could tell they wanted to talk to me alone. I knew Amanda would still be asleep as I had kept her up half the night having sex even though I tried to make her go to sleep without us fooling around. Dad starts the conversation asking me if I am moving too fast.

Mother tells me she is not ready to have a grandchild at only 42 years of age. Knowing what Amanda has told me in private about our lives, I start smiling while they are talking.

I stopped them before long as I had already decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Amanda. I assured them that I knew what I was getting into and that for the next 3 years, she would only be able to see me part-time such as during the summer break, spring break, maybe Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's holidays in addition to what leave I can get here to come back to Arkansas. I don't tell them about her trust fund as I don't want them to think I am only marrying her for her money. By now I know it will be true love forever.

They seem to have talked about that as well because they changed their line of discussion by saying how much we act like we belong together already. Just minutes later I hear Amanda in the bathroom as she has gotten up for the day. Dad handed me the keys to his truck. He said he had rented a car to be delivered this morning to his house.

I tried to tell him I could call us an Uber ride to get us around, but he laughed and said Uber is still not that popular here. A few minutes after breakfast, Mom, and Amanda, both tell me to go do my morning run as they clean up the kitchen since I cooked breakfast. I start out at a decent pace but quickly speed up as I want to finish my morning run to get back to them ASAP.

I guess at the length I have run as I am watching my stopwatch on my wrist. Arriving back home, I find both sitting on the couch talking back and forth.

Amanda tells me that she and Karen are going shopping while I clean up and then go to meet Ronnie alone. One of my worries was what was Amanda going to do alone with my mother while I consulted Ronnie about both sets of legal questions that I had.

I am alone for the first time in 3 days. I realize what an odd experience it is as I have already become used to having my future wife with me. Pulling into the parking lot at Ronnie's office, I walk in as he is coming out to hand the secretary a file. Ronnie quickly walks over to shake my hand.

He told me to come into his office to tell him what I wanted to discuss with him. I explained that I have 3 legal things I want to do. First, I want to talk about a will. I explain how the other members of my seal team all have wills prepared for the worst-case scenario.

Ronnie tells me, "That is an easy document to prepare as it can be updated as needed in the future. What is the other thing you wanted to talk to me about?"

I tell Ronnie, "I want a Power of Attorney drawn up for Amanda to oversee it."

"That is easy enough to draft for you Memphis," is his reply. "What is the last thing you need me to do for you?"

I stammer into asking about how hard it is to set up a prenup agreement. A questionable look is on his face as I explain I am considering marrying Amanda. I don't know if Mom and/or Dad have said anything to him about Amanda. From the looks he gives me they haven't said anything to him. I briefly go into meeting her without the long version by saying I think I am going to ask her to marry me soon. Protecting your assets is easy if she signs and agrees to everything you ask for, he tells me.

Laughing I tell him the prenup is for me agreeing to protect her assets as I start explaining her trust fund. His eyebrows give him away when he asks who she is as I explain who her family is. His reply is one of honesty.

Ronnie replied that what I needed to do was let him contact the trust fund law firm for guidance on what is and is not covered. I tell him my goal is not to rely on her trust fund as it's the last thing on my mind. He tells me if I am serious about marriage and a prenup then it's only another step to give her power of attorney in case something happens to me then Amanda will already have it ready.

I agreed quickly then quickly told him to make 2 of them. One with her maiden name only and the other with her married name. The entire meeting took about an hour.

He tells me he should have something ready to sign tomorrow supplied by the law firm for the trust fund if they get back to him in a timely manner today.

I texted Mom asking where they were. She tells me it's a surprise for me to find out later tonight. I called three of my best friends from high school. Two of them are working but George says he can meet me for lunch as he is about to leave for lunch anyway. We met at Chilis for a cheeseburger. I am there about a minute before he walks in.

We sit down at the bar as we each have a beer with our lunch. He tells me that he started working at the Harley Dealership after school ended last year. George was always the bad boy of the group attracting all the attention from the ladies at school. As we went outside, I realized he was riding a HOG.

He tells me to climb on like I am riding it. The thought of having a motorcycle never crossed my mind until just now. My thoughts at once went to seeing how hot Amanda would look in black leather riding on the back with me. George tells me we all need to get together tonight at Roy's bar in Paragould for old times' sake.