All Comments on 'Men in My Life Ch. 01'

by MastMadhuri

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago
Rock on Madhuri :-)

You sure seem to be that rare bride -

Lots of Attitude & a Sense of Humour.

Tu cheez badi hai mast !!! :-)

Well written ..... I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!

What a idiotic story! Only for insider!! Maybe she wants to be a slut and it ends how always in cuckolding!! More that author can not achieve !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Would the Mod's of this site

Please create a separate category for all of these Desi/Indian wife stories. They really are a sub genre of their own , and a place just for them would save the scores from these stories being savaged by people who are not accustomed to their unique culture of sexual fantasy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Yo homie ! Pass the Curry pretty please: a very abbreviated but droll aperitif , not half-bad at all

Well any self respecting milliner knows a hat emblazoned w/ the tag with " one size fits all " is probably less then cutting edge headgear. Conversely a true fan of erotica with a sense of curiosity wouldn't be deterred by author's point of original'. The author threw off sparks copious sparks of humor and talent that transcends culture .

This is a fundamentally fine flash story for readers owning an affinity to multi-spiced broad palette and palate.

I thank MastMadhuri for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

The author threw up sparks and they exploded up his ass. How wonderful, this was actually praised as fine erotica. Again, Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful story

Starting with silly character names and ending with behavior that just made me laugh myself silly. Even for a fictional story this was just ludicrous.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Rated 5 stars.do not listen to the retards here

You write wonderful erotica and have such a flair for writing

Make her wear low saree below navel,skimpiest of blouses and give her a navel piercing

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
Funny and clever

**** Too short but very amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from the old one

Too short,not unpleasant, the names may not be familiar but then that happens when you are a frog from a little pond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5 stars

You got that right. We won't listen to you. 1* for this "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) The story IS EROTIC, but the eroticism is UNDERSTATED.

Madhuri's got a wild side. We can see that from the get go & throughout the story. Even the title tells us in no uncertain terms that the shy & obedient Indian bride is not gonna be a one-man woman.

This chapter is just an INTRO!

MastMadhuriMastMadhurialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hello Everyone

A Big Hi to all of you!

I want to thank you for not only reading but critiquing my story. This is my first time writing erotica, so please bear with me. I have written fiction before, but have always shied away from eroticism. I have tried to experiment with what I believe is a talent in me to write erotica. Thank you for your encouragement. I have already submitted the second chapter and it is way longer than this intro. I am so happy with the amount of view and feedback that I am receiving. Please, keep doing that. Helps me with being a better write of erotica. I promise I will only get better.

Thank you again!

arch3rarch3ralmost 7 years ago
Loved it !!

I loved the beginning, please continue and write tons more! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous