All Comments on 'Men Who Share, Are Men Who Care'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

use the cuck tag in the future

one star for wasting my time with cuck shit

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

A husband who shares is a doormat.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Men who share their wives are just insane individuals. And women who let themselves be shared are nothing more than public garbage cans. Anyone can put something in them! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
No nothing

Yet again nothing it’s like you are scared or something. Please if you are not willing to write a great story then just leave the loving wife category alone. I just can’t understand why you can’t write a great loving wife category story. Yet you can write fantastic interracial and group and erotic category stories yet your loving wife category stories are so boring they can’t even wake the haters of these sorts of stories. You know when they are good is when you get the haters of this sorts of stories slamming your stories. Does that mean anything to you either wake up and write a proper loving wife category story or leave the loving wife category alone and write what you are good at like interracial category stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They need a separate category for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A husband who shares is a dumb shit headed for the single life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That makes a lot of sense. If my wife would open up about her feelings, and share them with me, we surely could have a better marriage. The problem with her is that she gets off on lying about it, turning it into unfaithful cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic cuck story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell, why go to the trouble of getting married? Why the expense of the wedding ? What about all the vows each one made to the other. Simply just copulate and move on to the next person. Not to worry about offspring, or raising them, clothing them, feeding them, educating them. Simply let them fend for themselves. Simply revert back to being animals, as those in the wild. This tale is simply BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Men who share, don't care. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this author capable of writing a good story? So far, he fits in the 90% of garbage writers in this category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute tripe! Balderdash! Hornswoggling hypocrisy! Sure, most people have some degree of fantasy that they will entertain. But the entertaining part of the fantasy usually, almost always, never makes it past the neuron that started the thought to begin with! Doing so like Dufus did can open Pandora's little box of nasty consequences. And what if the wife here had said something to Dufus about his potential for playing around and he said yes, he was up for that. All you would have heard in that house for the next year would have been the chirping of crickets and Dufus sighing in his beer! This is femdom propaganda. Your wife deserves to express herself but you need to keep your mouth shut. Your wife needs to grow sexually but you need to keep it in your pants if you know what's good for you. Your wife needs what extra and different partners can do to fulfill her emotionally and physically you need to be content with what she provides you at her discretion. YOU also need to continue to pay for all of the various living expenses and her shopping otherwise you will be labeled as not being supportive of your wife. This is what a great many LW stories are now spouting. 1☆ because reality is not reflected in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A man who shares is a weak, no pride kinda guy with a death wish. Too many diseases out there that can kill you or make your life miserable. Get rid of her and be happy. Terrible storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure, utter bullshit...

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 2 years ago

3. Only because he had the guts to publish. In the story, perhaps he should have sent her out to back to get a thin tree branch.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The anonymous women hating trolls are all over this

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sharing a whore is the farthest thing from caring possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This isn't a story. It's a really lame troll attempt.

And all you are is some InCel jerkoff who thinks they're the god of trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
An interesting approach to honesty

For those who want to do this, bringing up the topic and asking if it would be acceptable to the partner is the difficult part.

If the partner says 'No', then that has to be the end of the conversation. But there's always the chance that the answer might be 'Yes'.

PB

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

All women fantasize, few act on it. Those that act on it, never tell their husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...