Menage tres a trois

Story Info
Things are about to be pushed further between our trio.
3k words
3.76
14.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ménage très à trois

Note: I am very sorry everyone for the delay; been extremely busy. This was my publication, and I have loved writing every part of it. I plan to continue it further, but for now I need to focus on another ongoing writing project...so this will be the end of the first part of Mary's adventures. PS: To those who have complained about the misleading tile at the beginning of the series, I am very sorry that I haven't changed it, truth is I do not know how to do so without having to re-upload everything, if any of you have an idea, let me know (this is after all my first time posting on this website).

My heart pounded, my pussy throbbed, and my mind raced. Yes, even now as I went down the stairs, I still felt a bit of doubt. Ever since this began, there was one more obstacle to breach, one more step to take. In this case, it was the uncertainty that they would both push it further with me. And just as my mind raced and played out many scenarios where either one of them backed out, I heard the stair steps creak. I did not know who it was nor did I want to look, or rather, I did not have the courage to look. Still, the sound coming from each step behind me was enough to bring me back to reality and made me come to terms that this adventure was not about to stop so soon--they were onboard.

I slowly turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. My steps, and every action I took from that moment on were intended for one cause only; to be taken and ravaged by these two men.

I waited for a bit as I faced the wall across the bedside with the back of my knees resting against the bedside. I did not turn around to look; I knew that they were in the room, I could hear clothes being shuffled around, shorts or pants being unzipped with a hint of hurry; it made me smile. Under the effect of undressing and unzipping sounds, I closed my eyes and turned around unbuttoning my shirt. I took my time, and when I opened my eyes, I was welcomed with the sight of two men with their cocks out, fully erect and equally eager to be in me.

Kevin walked closer to the bed leaving Andre seemingly content with just standing by the door while watching what was about to unfold. And watch he did! Kevin quickly came behind me and nudged his cock straight against my butt, his cock bended upward as usual and pushed between my buttcheeks. He started thrusting up and down over the skirt's fabric, and all the while his cock continuously pushed deeper and pressed harder on my skirt. "Pull it up" He whispered in my ears before nibbling at the lobe...I shuddered and hurriedly did as told! I could feel my wetness down there, my panties were soaked! Pushing me with his hand on the small of my back I bent over with my knees on the bed while lowering myself to my elbows. I looked up to see Andre standing there, teasing himself while watching us; I smiled and closed my eyes. Kevin meanwhile was busy lifting my skirt up and lowering my panties to my knees. Later on he would describe how soaked I was and how incredibly irresistible I was. With his finger, he teased and dragged alongside my slit making me shiver and plant my head in the bed, my hand clenching hard on the bed sheets. He kept at it until I felt him line up with me. Again he tried to tease, and I groaned...I wanted only one thing at the moment and that was to get fucked! He kept at it more and more until I've had enough and pushed back against him; his penis entered me and filled me as quickly as he entered me. The new feeling of fullness was ecstatic, and I wanted more! Using my elbows, I leaned forward which made my pussy walls drag alongside Kevin's length, he let out an audible moan. But I wasn't done with him as I pulled forward up to the point where his cock was barely still inside me... I looked back and smiled as I pushed back and rammed myself onto him. I kept doing this until we established a good rhythm; soon enough the room became filled with the sound of skins slapping against each other and growing sounds of groans and moans. At times he would hold me by the hips and slap my buttcheeks, at other times, he would hold me by my ankle and force me forward and he would ram himself in me hard and swiftly. The fast pace and continuous frotting in my pussy drove me mad until I could take it no more.

My orgasm came quickly, perhaps the quickest I ever experienced.

I did not get a moment of respite however; Andre who was up until now standing further away and stroking his cock finally approached us. With no hesitation, he came onto the bed and kneeled in front of me and took hold of my chin and lifted my head up.

As I rose up, my breast came to his attention and he wasted no time to grab them and play with my erect nipples. He teased, and twirled his fingers around them; sometimes he pinched, sometimes he pulled. Regardless, I got wetter, and Kevin also didn't relent. As if inspired, he started to move his hips in circular motion. My eyes lit up, my lips parted and I moaned deeply again. Feeling encouraged, he placed a finger on my bumhole and teased me. Anal was not always exciting for me but in my current horny state, the thought crossed my mind and stayed there. Feeling bolder, he pressed harder and I felt his finger inside; and all the while Andre had moved on to cup each of my breasts and pinching my nipples ever harder. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around Andre's neck, muffling my moans on his shoulder. Kevin had other ideas and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back which he rammed himself in me in a short fast stroke.

"Let's hear you!" he commanded as he inched closer to my ears! I let out a deep moan as I slightly turned my head toward him and kissed him fully. My left arm kept holding onto Andre while I brought my left arm back and held onto Kevin's butt... I wanted all of him in me! Andre meanwhile twisted and pulled on my nipples, sometimes he went down to them to lick and suckle on each one; each time, he would end his mouthful routine with his lips tightly shut around my budding areolas.

My face was full of glee with all the stimulation and attention I was getting from these very fine men!

They kept it up for a while; one ravaging me from behind while the other kept the business at the front all the more exciting--or at least I thought they were. But Kevin slipped out of me and pulled me back as he sat at the head of the bed. It all happened so quickly that before I realized it, I found myself with my back resting on Kevin, slightly laid back.

"What-"

I didn't even finish my sentence and Kevin dipped his finger right away in my throbbing pussy. There was no need to think,, I relaxed more in his embrace and let him finger me from where he sat. But I was getting frustrated, and wanted something more sturdy, phallic... My attempt to protest was cut short however as my husband turned my head toward him and kissed me deeply. Meanwhile, I felt him parting my thighs wider while he pulled them back. His constant teasing of my clit and his deep wanton kissing distracted me from what was about to happen...

The sight must have been something else, I was on my back, being kissed by Kevin while he pulled my knees toward us, I felt exposed and very vulnerable yet oh so horny. It all happened so smoothly and quickly. My clit was being teased by a rather bulbous thing--that much I could tell; and whenever I tried to break away from the kiss, Kevin held me by the chin and pulled me back more and kept me in a frenzy state. It was in the midst of all of that that he entered me. Right there and then, Andre took me... My husband held my thighs, spread them and kept my knees pulled toward my shoulder. Here I was nearly folded in half, my husband was the one restraining me while Andre fucked me again and again! Clearly bored with his single task, Kevin made me hold onto the back of my knees to keep me in position; freed, he was now the one to play with my tits. He bent down and suckled on them. Andre was busy giving me a good pounding while teasing my clit in a circular motion.

"Fuck me..." I merely whispered with my head thrashed from side to side."You are going to have to speak louder! Where's the confident sexy gal who brought us here?" I heard one of them say.

I whimpered, as Andre started slowing his pace to edge me. I tried to pull him deeper in me, but he caught my hand and push them back down and held down at my wrist; as if on cue, Kevin held the back of my head and lifted it as if to make me sit up...pointing my head down, I was welcomed with the sight of Andre glistening cock sliding in and out of me. Sometimes, he pulled all the way back and stopped short from completely pulling out. He lingered there, sometimes twisting his hips in circles. His bulbous glans probing and teasing. And then slowly, he entered me again until he bottomed out and stayed there, continuing his circular movement which produced that sexy wet sex sound. Everytime he pulled back, his cock would drag a bit of wetness along with it.

" We are going to take turns like this...!" Kevin whispered and then kissed my neck making me moan and shiver.

It was too much...

"Fuck me! Andre fuck me, give me that big black c-"

"Oh gawd..."

Andre pushed himself into me, deeper than ever while rubbing my clit hard and fast. I came, hard and deep in what felt like a sweet succession of orgasms. One after the other, they came in quickly! After the second one, Andre had quickened the pace as he felt the first pulsations of my walls. My head thrashed around as my orgasms took over my senses. Kevin meanwhile held me from behind and teased my tits. On the third orgasm, he freed me, moved to my side and kissed me deeply while stroking his cock; my walls were clenching harder than ever non stop on Andre while Kevin's dick was starting to slide between my gaping lips. My 4th orgasm was fast approaching, and it was going to be intense! My husband was in my mouth while Andre fucked me relentlessly and I could swear that I caught Kevin grinning in Andre's direction. The idea that they were preparing to do something potentially mischievous while in me drove me mad.

It started at my entrance; it was like a small tingle that grew in intensity and ardor and my lips somehow vibrated while clenching on his cock--Andre would tell me later. My walls held on to him, every pulse starting at my lips and traveling deep inside; his cock was getting milked! The tremors that came right after rippled from my deepest parts and back to my lips and clit--I let out a deep moan! My butt rose up and my clit met his pelvis while he thrusted in me--I groaned while taking Kevin deeper in my mouth! Andre moved his hips in a circular motion, rubbing against my clit when he bottomed out. I pulled my head away from Kevin, and jerked him off while I savored what Andre was doing to me; yet, he had other ideas...

Swiftly, he pulled my head back toward his hardness with his palm firmly planted behind my neck...

The ripples of ecstasy started right away again; or was it before this...Doesn't matter, my pussy pulsated again, the pleasure rippled again but this time when it reached my clit, it traveled down my spine, and back to my clit, and forth, and again; Oh sweet mother of orgasms! When I thought that it couldn't get any better, they came! I don't know who did first, but don't worry I got you dear reader.

Kevin's cock pulsated twice in quick succession, then on the third, it spurted out, that oh-so tasty cum oh his. Another spurt, and more cum spilled in my mouth. My own orgasm was also coursing through me; my legs wrapped themselves around Andre, pulling him in me deeper, milking him as his cock filled me...I can feel it; first comes the feeling of being filled to the hilt with that pulsating cock of his, then the first shot of his cum against my walls--I can feel it as he coats them.

Yet still, my own orgasm is only growing...those ripples up my spine and back to my clit that I mentioned before were still happening. After the last pass on my clit--as I was being filled up by these two lovely men-- the waves and ripples of pleasure traveled back up my spine, tingles of pleasure spread throughout the rest of my body. But it didn't travel back as usual...

Imagine all that pleasure suddenly gathered in a single point at the tip of your spine right at your nape.

Imagine that this whole shabang happens in a split second, yet you get a front row seat and witness it in its entirety up to the moment when the gathering point suddenly explodes, sending waves of ecstasy throughout your brain, all the ripples converging to a single point on my forehead and back again to the initial point. And all the while, they were still cumming in me. With everything that was happening to me, I felt like I was melting between these two; and as well, my resistance to Kevin pulling me to deepthroat me gave away! I swallowed it as he came, the whole scene making him cum even harder! It was beyond enjoyable, but I felt spent by the time they finished.

...Andre withdrew from me first then Kevin. I looked at them and giggled a bit before trying to raise myself; but I fell right back onto the bed prompting them to laugh at me.

"What?"

"You're well fucked babe, just go to sleep..." Kevin said.

I chuckled before telling him: "...you go to slee-"

My eyes suddenly shut, and I can only faintly remember both of them covering me up and tucking me into a more comfortable position than I originally was; but, in my sleepiness I managed to barely mutter something to them:

"...let's do it again" I mumbled.

I fell asleep right away--for very good reasons I'd say. I do not know what happened during my sleep but when I woke up, I found myself under the bedsheets, still inside the basement bedroom. I began recalling everything that happened so far. As I sat on the bed, I contemplated everything so far and it brought a sly smile to my face. I was not going back to my old stagnant life...No way!

I heard a knock on the door, and Andre came in...

"Awake?" he said with that sly smile of his.

"Ya! That was goooooood!" I said as I stretched my arms above my head.

"I need a shower! phew, I'm all messy!"

Still naked, I moved past him and headed for the basement shower. And just as soon as I did so, he gave my left cheek a spank which made me jolt a little bit as I ran to protect my other cheek!

There was this small pause between us as I turned around before opening the shower door.

"Kevin is upstairs eating some chow we ordered! I actually came to wake you up, we are waiting for you!" He explained.

"Why, two grown men can't cook for themselves?" I teased.

"Would, but we were drained..." He said with a pause.

I am immediately brought back to the events earlier. And sure enough, I am getting turned on!

I decide to tease him as well, my hands start roaming all over my body, paying extra attention to my breasts and nipple. I pulled slightly on one nipple, then the other. I let out a small moan, but I wasn't done yet, my left hand traveled down to my bush and stopped short of touching my clit. I smile at him coyly, he let out a deep breath while his crotch is getting noticeably tented; but just like that, I turn around and enter the shower.

I tried to hurry to go join them, but I really needed this, the hot water, the soapy sensation on my skin...but I must not have locked the door, because I suddenly got interrupted when I heard someone's clothes shuffling. I wanted to ask who it was, but I didn't get a chance, because there he was pulling the curtains aside, his cock in his hand big and hard. I was somehow hypnotized by that sight yet again, because I didn't skip a bit even if nonchalantly. I turned around, my gaze lingering on his hard penis; I held onto one of the showers and slightly bent over for him.

He didn't skip a bit and stepped into the tub and helped my hips as he took me again.

"Andre..." I barely let out as I moaned...

Dear readers, I know this is a cliffhanger but I will tie it all up in a mini story (2-3 pages). I got you fam!