Claimed

Story Info
Continuation of Complicit. Mary & Andre push the boundaries.
2.7k words
3.44
12.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claimed

Note to fellow literotica readers/writers, I don't want to make any excuses but please know that I felt bad about the title mix up last time--I'm sorry, I'll be more thoughtful going forward.

To you fellow readers/writers who want me to add an interracial tag, the answer is no...

I never described her physical look, hubby included. If you want to imagine a blue eyed fair skin white suburban woman engulfing and enjoying a hard black cock that stirs that dreadful new found pleasure within, that is up to you; I won't interfere! Thanks for continuing reading, stay awesome!

Last time in Complicit: [...Here I was, seated on top of Andre, his cock coming back to life--not that it lost much of it. I looked down and saw his cock brushing on my pubic hair, the base where his shaft and balls meet, teasing my clit...]

Now:

... my hips seemingly twirled while I sat there, my clit, still at the base of his shaft slowly brushing against his skin. The effect was electrifying, I was glued in as if possessed, his cock firmly planted in my palm. At first, I held it firmly, tugging, and rubbing it against my clitoris. My gaze met his, and he smiled...

He knew what this was doing to me, and he smiled, content to enjoy the show. I had similar ideas.

"Don't move, you are still hurt. You are going to enjoy this, and you are going to want to hold me as you should, but I won't let you. Just watch...just feel!"

I said those 4 last words intently, bim simply whispering in his ears and barely kissing him at the lobes. I felt him flinch. "He's mine now!"

I continued moving slowly, moving my hips back and forth as if to grind on him. Only that I also raised my butt a tiny bit, dragging my engorged clitoris along his shaft, and each time I went back down, a trail of wetness was left. I did it again, even slower this time while I supported myself with my left hand holding onto the couch--meanwhile, my right one grazed his cock. Up and down, slow and glistening wet, his cock hard and pulsating every time I caressed the tip with my fingers. This had the intended effect; it came out in a stream. If there's one thing that is definitely seared in my mind, it's this; this cock of his soft on the skin yet rigid within, and that seemingly inexhaustible pre-cum. Added to mine, his cock was became a sliding pole of ecstasy.

I look at him as I slide up on his cock with my fingers--they as well, attending a sliding session of their own--teasing his gland. I wanted to kiss him, but that would send the wrong signal at this point in time.

"Take it, ride it babe like you want to!" Andre commanded, pulling me out of my thoughts in the process. The look in his eyes matched his tone. I pulled myself closer, still straddling him and this time, right on top of him. I looked down, wanting to watch the spectacle and not miss the mark... "Look at me, just look at me..." he said in such a deep commanding voice. His hand met my waist and pushed me down. My lips gaped to let out a small gasp,my breath shortened and quickened, I felt almost proud as he slid in me with so much ease, all the while he kept his eyes on mine. It's like he wanted to plant me there, showing that he claimed me and I, wanting more... and then, his hands let go.

"You know what to do!"

As if on cue, I moved my hips up and down, taking my time enjoying every inch of him, filling me and touching me... "Raw huh, you are bad, you didn't even ask," I said while going down again. He planted his hands on me again, making me ride him up and down and grinding on him once I reached the base.

"Doesn't seem like you mind!" he said with a cocky smirk.

My pussy clenched on his shaft on the way up causing us both to moan wantonly. I wanted to go faster, but his hip injury worried me, so I continued to ride him like that. But I couldn't continue like this, so I ground myself on him and grinded my hips back and forth, pressing my clitoris on his pelvis. The electrifying effect had me moaning louder, it felt good, and I wanted more, his cock moved back and forth with each rocking motion. My pussy was stimulated in a whole different way. Everywhere his cock and my walls made contact made me clench a little harder. He grabbed my ass firmly and kept his other hand on my hips--I love being held like that, and by this handsome black man nonetheless. And that's when I felt it coming; a slow crashing wave bursting forth in me, traveling up my spine and back. I rode that wave like it was the last on earth. I didn't scream at the top of my lungs, I didn't utter some obscenity, I simply came.

" You make me so wet" is all I said as I slowly came down from the high. His cock still hard, still filling me up, still goading me. I felt it pulsate inside me, only that it was to guide me. Yes, I was on this fine specimen of a man's cock, barely off my orgasm, and here he was, slowly pulling me back and forth with that sweet hardness. I was on top, but he still fucked me without holding onto me. Everytime I moved, my pussy and his cock responded in unisson. I bathed his cock in sweet nectar, and he stirred the pot and all the while we let it be audible enough to let it feel the room. Primal, and unrestrained, the whole thing was surreal.

"Hi! Welcome to the neighborhood!" I said while planting my hand on his chest.

"I should have moved in much earlier!" he responded.

"No worries you'll make up for it...give it to me!"

"Yeah...? You want it?"

I nodded.

He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes, "where...?"

"Ins-" I held onto him and quite literally planted myself firmly taking him inside me even more than I thought possible. If my pussy was wet before, well then came flood. I joined in and milked him for all his worth. I wanted all of it! And perhaps it was the reality of that very act that pushed me over the edge but I savored it deeply. My pussy wrapped itself around his cock and let go in quick and blissful successions, draining his cum in me even more. He had his hand all over me as we both came. He pinched my nipples, grabbed and held onto my firm butt. He was kissing my neck which added onto the pleasure.

We were well spent and kept holding on each other, and while I enjoyed his fingers trailing along my spine, my legs started to cramp.

I didn't want to let go but I knew better, and so I lifted myself up slowly, almost delicately. He was not hard anymore yet still well engorged. His cock slid out of me, stretching me as it went, and with a pop it finally came into view and fell down on his lap. It was glistening, our handiwork I suppose...

"Gee you liked it that much huh?" he asked.

"Hehehe, can you tell finally? What gave away?" I added with a wink.

"My cum..." he replied matter of factly. I looked at him puzzled

"...nothing dripped out!" He added with a knowing smile.

We both took a minute to catch our breath. While sitting there on the couch, I looked out the window facing my home and saw a silhouette move across; Kevin no doubt. The reality that he had watched the whole thing, the fact that he had seen his own wife riding his next door neighbor and let him cum inside her made me all the wetter. The mischievous grin on my face prompted Andre: "what's going through that sexy mind of yours?"

"...come to our house tomorrow, around 2 pm. Trust me you won't regret it!" I said as I stood up and adjusted my clothes. I was all smiles as I left, I could feel his cum starting to leak a little bit. When I got home, I smiled at Kevin and told him that everything went well, to which he replied: "I bet!"

I laughed and headed toward the stairs, all the while, Kevin followed me to the bedroom. For a while He stood at the door, watching me pull down my dress. I took my time to let it slip down. Next came my panties; I placed a hand on the bed to support myself, and bent down a bit as I slipped out of them. That's when I felt his hand on me, his hardness brushing against me. I placed my right knee on the bed and he helped me put the other one on as well. Bent as I was, I heard him fumble through his sweatpants and as soon as he had evidently freed it, Kevin pushed himself in me. I was so wet and full with Andre's cum that he slipped in with ease. Again, it downed on me, my husband was now fucking me with another men's cum acting as lubricant. My pussy squeezed him hard as the thought raced through my mind. "You really must have liked it; he too!" Kevin said panting while slamming his cock in me harder and faster, I could tell he was close! "Yeah! It was amazing to feel him explode inside me! I want it again!" and that did it for Kevin, his cock grew suddenly and he pushed himself deep inside me. His erect penis contracted so many times while filling me up as well. Kevin came wildly, and that as well drove me over the edge. We both groaned and panted; I pulled onto the bed sheets harder than ever and pushed my butt against his groin. In turn, Kevin held my right hips tightly and used one hand to squeeze my buttcheeks, all the while he pushed against me and kept cumming inside me --it was animalistic.

I smiled as the whole evening replayed in my mind while I collapsed on the bed. Kevin layed on top of me as well as we both fell asleep.

I was the first one awake, busying myself making breakfast and going about the house cleaning this place and that. I paid special attention to the basement room where Andre was technically still staying. His bed--a queen size mattress--should be large enough for us to entertain a night full of debauchery and fun. My husband came down around 10, in high spirits I must add; I as well, felt in high spirit, optimistic about my plans for the day. We spent the rest of the time in our living room, chatting about the night prior while cuddling and roaming our hands all over each other's bodies. Several times I had to stop him from going any further than grabbing my breasts, grinding his thigh on my crouch. The ambience got interrupted when the doorbell chimed. It was 2 o'clock and Andre was here as I requested of him. My husband reluctantly let me stand up and answer the door; I had teased him with what was about to unfold, but never truly gave him the full run-down. Honestly, for what I had in mind, I'd need his full cooperation. it 's one thing to listen to your wife recount the flirtatious stories between herself and the stranger living under your roof, it is also one thing to allude to wanting to see her push the flirtation further, and even watch her fuck that very stranger. But this is an entirely new thing that will push the boundaries to unknown heights.

" You came..." I told Andre as soon as I opened the door, to which he gladly responded "not yet!". He seemed to be walking a bit more normally now, without crutches even. Kevin came into view as we both stepped into the living room. As soon as they both greeted each other I took a deep breath in, this was it!

"...Ok let's not let this get awkward with idle talk, I invited Andre here for one reason only!" I let a small bit of silence settle in to gauge their reaction; but they keep staring at me, waiting for me to continue. "We all know what has been happening, we've all enjoyed it and we will certainly continue doing so..." I stop yet again, this time I watch them both while my hands travel to my shirt and undo the first three buttons, revealing a bit of cleavage. My breath is now heavier, and my vision seems to contort; I lean against the small bar separating parts of the kitchen and the living room. Still watching them, my hands travel down to my skirt and start pulling it up at the hem, my smooth thighs come into view. They remain quiet, as if feigning indifference, but I can tell that they are starting to be affected by my luscious gestures. Andre's sweatpants are clearing "tenting" up, and while Kevin was still sitting on the couch, his eyes told me all I needed to know. It was working!

"Andre, Kevin is my husband and I am not about to leave him; I want to make this clear now!" I spoke to him directly while fondling my left breast. I pressed on the shirt's material, pushing my right tit up while my right hand held my left tit and pointed it at him.

"Kevin, I know this all came about unexpectedly but I hope that you will stay on board and keep partaking on this journey with me!" This time I looked directly at my husband as my left hand pulled on my skirt even higher, my panty covered crotch coming into full view. Luckily I was wearing some black lacy panties; they couldn't really tell how wet I was at this point.

"Honestly, I am very surprised by how this whole thing is unfolding too. Still, this is new and fun..." He ended up saying while standing up. He walked toward me and took hold of me as soon as he was close enough. Kevin's hands wrapped themselves around me; one hand went to my butt and grabbed it firmly, while the other grabbed into my right tit. His fingers went to my nipples and traced slowly circled while pinching them from time to time. At that moment, I became absorbed in his scent, in his presence, and I couldn't resist it when He kissed me deeply and passionately! I return his kiss with double the fervor! We kissed and kissed and our hands roamed all over. But I had to put a stop to it, gently I pushed him and stepped away from him, this time it was me who walked toward Andre. My hand went straight to his crotch, holding and feeling up his cock. We also engaged in a deep passionate kiss of our own. He was leaning against the back of the couch so it was easy for him to pull me against him and press his engorge penis against my tummy. In a devious act I am sure, he brought his hand to my ass, and planted it under my skirt. With the other, He pulled my skirt up and there in full view for my husband, his hand slid under my panties. A small moan escaped from my lips.

Again, I pushed myself away from him and headed toward the basement stairs...

"I have an idea...and it looks like you are both onboard!"

"I am about to go downstairs, take my clothes off, and get on the bed..." I waited, their anticipation building.

"... take turns!" I finally added as I walked away adding some extra sways to my hips. Before I took a complete step down the stairs, I stopped and looked back at them.

"Hun...you'll be first!" I said as I directed my eyes toward Kevin...