All Comments on 'Menstrual Love Doubled'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Je'ez, you're a kinky sum'bitch but...

... I've got to b just as kinky because I like the way you write! Fucking 1 while she is bleeding. I've done it with 1 but it never occured to me to try it with 2!

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 20 years ago
Good job with subject

i enjoy stories dealing with periods as my own is a major turnon for me and i love having fun with other women during theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
total turn on!

would love that, rock hard thinking about it. My favorite time of the month!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

I enjoyed your story.. It reminds me of my younger years and the lovely things I enjoyed. Pleae keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong perspective

The writer's use of words that make this kind of activity seem dirty and depraved is only his perspective. Intimate activity with women during their period is a great experience. Every person I've been with has tasted very nice. Let's see some positive exploration of this pehnomenon in Literotica.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Wish I could join you!

My first contact with menstrual blood I was still in my teens working at a service station part time. My job was to clean the bathrooms, the mens was easy, but the womens seem to take me longer. One evening four young girls came in for service and they all went to the bathroom. After they left the manager asked me to go check and clean the womens side early as he wanted to close early. When I opened the door the smell hit me full in the face, wasn't sure what it was but I got an instant hardon. I could see the girls had fun wiping the pads over the walls and all. I went and told the manager it was going to take me awhile to clean it all up. He said ok he was closing anyway, when I finished make sure the door was locked. I went back in and locked the door, removed my pants and shorts found four used pads in the trash, took them out and put one over my face and wrapped one around my hard cock, I cam so hard it made me weak in the legs. I had to save them and take them home to enjoy again. Since then I have always been able to tell when a woman is at that time of the month, and I still get hard even at 70 years old.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Double YUM!!!

YUM, YUM!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1971 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES