Mer-Manic Harmony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised a soul from that place could even turn out as...honourable as you."

His fiery look cooled a little, accepting the compliment, "You can thank my mum for that, she took me in when no one did or wanted to."

There was something off about what he said, when does a 'mum' take in her own child she grew curious but pushed it away maybe Azure can shed some light.

However for now from what little she sense within him, that spark, a tiny, tiny spark of kindness and good in him, the seed planted long ago by this unknown woman, someone who was able to change a man born in the inhuman city it worthy of a good bottle of wine, maybe chocolate too...Yeah, chocolates too.

James was growing annoyed with all this personal stuff.

"Can we stop digging into my past and show me what I can get?"

"Of course of course," she quickly moved on at least understanding the touchy subject, "come, I'll show you what you're really here for."

Nodding to that she took him deeper within the store, to a place no normal person would go, still just as dark and eerie filled with strange and weird items and object there was even a cauldron! Next to a table and chair.

Moving toward a lone wall leaning against, Trish step inside, arms cross watching, giving him a smirking side glance, she moved to the middle where it seemed only empty space.

It was then she spoke something, in a language he didn't understand, uttering those strange words the room suddenly came alive with dark green energy

even the lone wall he was leaning against started glowing all of it started coming together right before her hands, Trish slammed her hands to the ground and seem to grab into the ground itself, slowly pulling something up.

And there before his eye, rising from the grand was something akin to an altar or anvil, old with much need for repair, it glowed responding to Trish's power with a gemstone right in the middle, the thing was quite big but not massive taking up the very centre of the room.

Once it was there the with calmed her power and that dark room was left in a gentle glow from the anvil thing.

He just stared at the thing and her looking at whatever the fuck this thing was before him, she smirked at his god-smacked reaction, guess the guy can feel something.

"Are you alright?" she teased, which quickly

"I-I...err fine yeah I am, never seen anything like it!

"Many things but what I'm allowed to apply are the basics to that bat of yours, unbreaking, enhance toughness and blessing of strength, speed and stamina."

"You can really give me all that?"

There was a sparkle In his eyes one of pure curiosity, of course, it was related to violence which this man was no stranger to, and seem to revel in it.

But she liked the passion and liked where this violent nature was forced on.

Protecting tho he cared for, or those few he did.

"Yes but it's nothing to scoff at either, this type of magic is old, from a time long and long ago so it's a strict art not many can use nowadays, only some special types like myself can use and learn it, so if you have that hidden talent then SPG would be happy to teach you, either way, they are quite strict on who learns it anyway."

"Why that?"

"Think about it, if someone outside of the SPG and someone may...I don't know, evil as living fuck got this chance the ability to empower their weaponry and become even more dangerous than they are now! what would you think going to happen?" she stared at him letting him have a moment to think it, he knew the answer, chaos, death and hell of a lot more violence, "That's why the art of enchanting is strictly taught, it can be complicated but the rewards are often worth it.

"Didn't think about it," he was now, thinking about those knife-wielding assholes from his past being toughed but with magic gear? deadly, he could use it, "powerful, mind telling me how it works?"

"Sorry hun that's a closely guard secret, just know that I can help you out understand?"

God danm it, oh well it's not like he could have learnt to anyway, he wasn't one for this supernatural mumbo jumbo, noticing her outstretched hand he quickly got the message

"Worth a try," he grabbed the metal bat a tiny dent in the middle, barely noticeable but once you saw it you can't unsee it, annoying but he thought it added personality.

Anyway, he passed the thing to her, gleefully taking it.

"Thank you, this will be quick and quite the spectacle."

Sure whatever, he thought leaning back watching and waiting for the 'show' to begin.

"So if this is so powerful why don't you do it all the time? make all SPG agents or whatever geared with enchanted stuff? Minecraft style?"

The witch tilted her head confused a little before turning back, "because of the sheer amount of effect it takes along with the risk that those items could fall into the wrong hands."

"Hm, understandable."

Turning silent, letting her do her work, Taking the weapon toward the altar, placing it on the old cracked stone which made the thing begin to float, covering in that dark purple energy he heard her chanting,

Expecting some grand...Something to happen but it just deflated or more likely failed, all he could give was a disappointed stare, the witch sighed turning slowly to him with an odd look on her face.

"What with that grim look?"

She looked tired and deflated herself maybe even a little embarrassed

"it seems that I need more power, after the fight yesterday I had expedient too much of my own mana, and hadn't had the chance to 'recharge'."

"Then can't you just absorb it from the world or whatever."

She huffed at such mindless thinking but yet he barely knew anything so she didn't react.

"Long ago you could but this is a new day and age where mana is rare and highly desired it's not that easy, it's why dark magic is beginning to rise in popularity, it's different and not so reliant on mana."

"Danm."

"Yes, that's the problem with this world, after a great war that happen countless years ago the mana vein of the world was destroyed, well most of them were with only a few left around the world."

"Huh so there's nothing you can do then," James showed his own disappointment, believing that he was finally going to get something of interest.

"But," she rose which got his attention, "you can help."

"Seriously!? you want me to help!? After almost killing me yesterday!? Is this your way of apologising!? Because it shit."

"Calm down, calm down," she said spoke quickly, "you won't have to do anything and I finish it the perfect way to right this wrong, interesting?"

"What choice do I have!" he complained leaning back against the wall pissed, "so what do you need?"

This was when Trish was more...Hesitatent, staring at the young man glaring at her she thought about something for a moment.

She shrugged.

"I have a...Unique way of getting the energy I require."

"Ok?"

She smiled and nodded, looking almost proud, "the art of the succubi, essence abortion, quite handy for witches but most aren't a fan of it."

"Why?"

"For reasons," she shrugged, "Anyway I need something and I can only get it from you."

Rolling his eye groining he came here for upgrades not to be this bitch errand boy, but he had to remember, this was for Melody.

"Fine, what do you need?"

The woman was silent, staring at him a sly smile formed on her face her finger slowly pointing towards his groin.

"I need what is stored In those angry little balls of yours."

Silence, the anger on his face shifted to confusion, his balls? Why the fuck would she need that, seeing the confusion she added the block-headed brute.

"Think about it," she said slowly.

The gears in James slowly turned, the seductive smile, her arm under her breast making them more notice her licking his lips...Wait.

"You need my cum!?"

Rolling her eyes surprised by how such a sharp person could be such a dunce.

"Yes, I need it."

"Are you kidding me? This is not some porno, and besides, we just met!"

"I wasn't expecting you to take such sentimental value in this, and besides I've fucked others for less."

"Your weird."

"That the insult you could come up with? Fine then but now, your young and foolish, ever want to fuck a witch?"

"But I've never done anything with one before!"

"There is always a first for everything, now come along," she patted the chair quickly, "you want the upgrade right?"

God, he wanted the bat upgrade, an eager now to try out those enhancements

Why was he even conflicted, she look oddly nice, a sexy black witch so yeah, why not.

"Fine then blow me that should be enough."

"Blow you? I was thinking something a bit more...Direct," she smirked clearly hinting at more.

"No," he stared her down.

She was surprised he didn't want to fuck her brains out? looking a tad disappointed the witch shugged each to their own she guessed.

"Fine, have you at least had your dick sucked before?"

"Sure I've had my dicked sucked before but that was a long time ago, not by...someone old and supernatural."

She sense it, something turning within so she pushed, she had expected him to be all for it, which interested her, "do you not want to lose your virginity to me?"

"Who the fuck said I was a virgin?"

"Oh my sweet dear my preferred discipline of teaching is demonic, succubi mostly, arts allows me to sense that untainted essence within you, all men are pure until they have felt the pleasure of a woman's womb."

"Ok then? Whatever if you want my cum," he shivered at that, "then you have to blow me, got it witchy?"

"Fine blowjob it is then, it so sweet you want your first with someone special."

"Yeah? what? You got a problem with that? What's wrong with doing it with someone special."

"Someone special like," she stoped, smirking at him.

"Like?" he added confused.

"M.e.l.o.d.y?"

His face suddenly turned red, forced to cover it a little not wanting the bitch to see it.

"Her!? She's a mermaid! And my friend! I...Are we even compatible!? Never mind can we get on with this! I'm getting pissed!"

He fought back whipping past her and heading deeper into the store the witch merely chuckling softly following behind.

"You're so cute when your fluttered."

"And you're getting annoying, I'm not the lover or love type and may I remind you that she's a fish and I'm a human, not very compatible."

"Now that truly silly, don't you know anything about mermanic history? The coupling between humans and mermaids has been occurring for thousands of years In secret, the two species just can't have enough of each other and their kids are what swims in the ocean today."

That kinda made sense there were always stories and popular rumours about such a thing that the history of merfolk was tied to this place thanks to the coral cove, so which means that he and melody...Could actually.

"Whatever," he pushed the thought away, she was his friend he was here to protect her not get into her panties...Does she ever wear them? "why do you have to be so annoying."

"Because I'm a seductive witch working for a secret organization trying to protect the human world and the supernatural one, and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet, now sit in that chair over there," she pointed to a dark corner where a basic chair sat, "and drop the stuff, I'm curious at what your dick is like."

Groaning he couldn't help but be a tad excited, she was tall, seduced and sexy but not his type honestly, he liked girls shorter and sweeter than her, but, pleasure was pleasure, he wasn't a bitch to say no to an offer.

He turned working at his belt and jeans removing it all, he wasn't embarrassed just annoyed even as she stared at his dick for a few moments a little surprised.

"Holy moly, good size."

"Whatever," he sat down, "can we get this over and done with."

She said nothing, that smirk returning once again.

A sudden chill went down his spine when he saw it watching the luxurious woman slowly closing into, her hand gentle parting his leg as she got between them, his dick slowly hardening as he got a perfect view of her cleavage.

"With pleasure," her hand moved the fabric of her dark dress, finger wrapping around the rim as she ripped them down, her massive dark-skinned breast came spilling, even bouncing out.

Holy shit they were big, the thought passed his mind

"Like them?"

"Well of bloody course! What guy doesn't like massive tits!"

"That is very true, these breasts have gotten me through thick and thin."

He didn't question it but it did have an effect on him, leading her to gently grip his dick, being a bit sensitive seeing as he hasn't had anything like this for a while she got to work.

Staring down while she gentle stoked him, nice and slow tho it was enough, slowly frustrating him, all while she just kept smirking at him.

"Is that all your doing?"

"Oh no, my boy...You know this is a great way to apologise for my, inappropriate behaviour when we first met," she smirked as she just started, forgot about that, "so if you want a really good apology? You're getting it now."

Wait what did she-

Immediately slipping his dick right into her tight mouth he had to grip the chair.

"F-Fuck," he grunted.

She was good, sure he had only gotten a few over his life but this? The fuck!? He didn't know it could be so good.

Slowly moving, sliding back and forth his dick appeared and faded from her mouth all while the way she stared him down with those deep brown eyes gave him shivers.

The tightness of her lips, the dragging of her oddly long tongue.

It was already too much, but he had pride he wanted to last longer.

To which she sense, noticed so she upped the antic.

Watching him squirm was quite cute.

She continued on, taking him suddenly deeply into her mouth, now this was new, no girl before had the guts to take it all in.

Not that he had a massive dick but it was at least...Satisfied.

Falling for the pleasure the fleeing the heavenly pleasure letting his mind relax, no longer so teased he stared back down at her seeing a strange glow in her eyes.

Slowly noticed something off.

He didn't know if his eyes were playing tick on him but Trish started quickly changing into.

Melody.

The sweet innocent face, the flowing silver hair with the tiny white starfish hair clip.

And those eyes.

She was smiling, with his dick into her small mouth eagerly sucking him away before slowly pulling out

"You've gotten harder, seen something you like?"

It wasn't her voice, it was the witch's but with her face, this lust-filled hallucination, his was too far gone, shaking his trying to dispel whatever she points on him, instantly it returned to the witch, her hand sliding up and down staring at him with an odd grin.

"S-Sure, whatever you say."

She knew it or sensed it whatever, the climax closing in, the trembling in his leg his dick twitching in her mouth

Brought him deep into her mouth the tightness.

It was too much.

A sudden and powerful orgasm crashed through him, cumming hard.

Blasting his seed right into the witch's mouth grabbing her head and shoving it in, pumping it right down her throat, she moans loudly to his rough treatment eye rolling back

Giving in to his desires, using her, thrusting yet she let it happen, let him use her, it was so intense one of her large breasts slipped out from the corset she wore.

It lasted only 20 seconds, 20 seconds of pure sheer bliss before he realised her slipping back into the chair she pulled back herself not even gagging out coughing a dreamy look on her face.

"my, my that was quite a lot, and high quietly too."

What the fuck makes it high quilty? Never thinking he would get sucked off by a witch and even that line of thinking, goddam supernatural.

"You...Done?"

She smiled wiping her lips,

"Yep that's everything I need," rising from her spot he was left to relax in the chair, recovering from the intensity of that orgasm, "you relax their sweet pea, I'll fix up your weapon ok?"

He just nodded, "yeah...thanks."

"At least you have manners."

With that she turned away, with only a magical whipping and swaying of her hands, they began to glow brightly a dark ominous colour, everything began to move, shift.

Rubbed his head feeling it pounding, not used to such a...powerful, orgasm, and the fact he just got blown by a witch...Not the craziest sexual experience he had but it was certainly up there.

Yet the thing that disturbed him the most, but why the hell did he see Melody? And why did it turn him on so much? Pushing away the mental illusion he continued to watch Trish work.

Dark magic began to swirl once again tho this time with renewed power and vigour.

The altar began to light up more than before, something coming out of the gem and her hand, which began to mix wildly around the metal bat, all from his seat still half naked watching with amusement.

More and more it handed the with Trish and coming from her very head, this odd runic letter escaped flowing from her and into the weapon.

Tilting his dizzy head in confusion at such a side watching the light and letters continue swirling. Until a grand glorious blast of power shot out, it affected nothing but it was certainly something, with that the light began to fade, with Trish smirking the whole time.

Looks like she was done.

She grabbed the thing, and it glowed in her hand before fading and returning to a normal state before turning it, offering the thing to him, the eerie look from before faded replaced with a goofy smile.

"There, all done, your new and improved weapon of mass brutality,"

Taking the bat from her hand it took him a moment to really notice a difference. Lighter than normal, smashing it against his hand a satisfying smack coming out forcing him to shake the pain away, and he was a tough guy too, swinging it from the seat a few times in the open air, it felt good, really freaking good.

"What did you do to it?"

He smiled, and she noticed.

"What I said, the minor blessings of speed, strength and endurance and unbreaking of course, the process was easy because they are only minor lesser enchaments and i had already prepared the ritual before your arrival, i just needed the little boost to complete it."

"Minor? Lesser? What? How the hell do you remember it all."

"It's required but nothing a few spells can't aid with, a book can be dangerous if they are stolen or end up in the wrong hands then that spells trouble for us, so I remember how to do it myself, quite handy really."

"I see," he said, finally getting up and quickly getting sorted, now dressed he was done, now he desperately wanted to leave.

"Thanks for this, hopefully, it will actually make an impact."

"You bet your kitten whisker they will! And if not! Then it clearly broke," she spoke proudly hand as the dark aura faded.

"Whatever I need to go."

"Ok dear, come by again and I might be able to offer other useful things, besides killer blows jobs, I might have to come up with anything for you to do, you know yourself the reward would be worth it, maybe just call you in with I'm feeling low."

That made his smile fade glaring at her knowing what she was saying, sure anyone else wouldn't hesitate at an opportunity like that but he was different, he had always been different.

"I'm not your call boy," he held back a little picking up his pack and slinging it over quickly fitting away his new and improved tool, "this is the only time I'm doing 'that', I'm not a pervert obsessive over those things but I'd be inclined to help if you make my weapons stronger and for those 'other' thing, seeing as we're co-workers in a way, I got to use what I can to protect Melody."

Clapping her hand together the front door suddenly opened, revealing the sunny outdoors, it was a warm day, the heat slipping in.

1...456789