Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whether she was bored or genuinely amused, I couldn't tell, but she invited me back to listen to her stories about growing up as a noble and how court life was conducted. Before she left, she gave me a book on etiquette. I ended up reading it so many times, I wore it out."

"An interesting choice for a role model." He remarked, lightly brushing her large gray-brown areola with his fingertips.

"My family and friends thought it cute, at first, but things became rather awkward between us when they realized it wasn't temporary."

Devin slid from her back, taking his place in front of her. "People seem to latch on to what they admire, and coincidentally, I'm admiring these cute, little inverted nipples!"

Reina looked down at his fingers teasing the slight indentations. "They are from my mother's side. Please be gentle. They are super sensitive."

A low moan escaped her lips as he coaxed her left nipple from its hiding place, its stiffness hinting at her arousal. The right one proved less forthcoming, so he placed his lips over the stubborn nub and alternated sucking and pinching until it popped out stiffly.

Reina pushed her chest forward, hugging his head in her arms as he suckled." That feels wonderful, herd-mate! Please don't stop."

Devin increased the pressure in his mouth as he relaxed in the tenderness of her hug. Her warmth and her smell nurtured his love for this lovely young woman. Like with Azalea, he was going to do everything he could to make her happy and strengthen this bond.

After several minutes of their intimate embrace, Reina gently pushed him away. "I'm sorry, herd-mate. That feels fantastic, but I won't be able to have an orgasm just from that. Allow me a few moments to cool down. We should probably get ready for bed. Would you please assist me?"

It didn't sit right with Devin -- getting Reina all worked up then leaving her without satisfaction. As he helped remove the filigree from her antlers, he mentally tossed around a few ideas.

"Could you attend to my fur, please?" She handed him a well-worn brush made of antlers and etched with trees and flowers. Her coarse outer fur was well adapted to protecting against snow. Her wispy, under-fur was silky and suited to resisting cold.

"Reina, until we find an adequate means of birth control, have you ever tried anal?"

"You mean mating with...that hole?" She pulled her tail in protectively. "Do people do that?!"

"Not everyone likes it," Devin admitted while stroking her flank.

She looked at him. "Wouldn't that hurt?"

"Not with the right preparations. It might feel a bit more intense than vaginal, though."

She bit her lip, wrestling with the idea.

Seeing her hesitation. "We'll go as slow as you want, and you can tell me at any point if it's uncomfortable or hurts."

With curious trepidation she let him pull her tail to the side. Right away, she shivered at the slight brush against her anus.

Unlike a centaur's, Reina's anus depressed slightly inward. Human-like in texture, it was smooth and pale-ish pink. He caressed the velvety sphincter, getting her used to the sensation.

"Should I stay in this position, herd-mate?"

"Whichever is more comfortable for you," he replied gently.

Reina remained lying down. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but every time his fingers made contact, little goosebumps appeared on her arms.

Knowing her nervousness wouldn't help loosen her up, he considered different approaches to help her relax and have a little fun at the same time. He wondered how much teasing she could endure.

Switching targets, he caressed her slit with the back of his knuckle. She was still mostly dry, so he helped her along by giving her a few playful licks.

She muffled a squeal at the sudden sensation. "Sorry, I've never had anyone lick me there before."

"I'm honored to be the first." Devin took another taste and an extended lick, letting his tongue slowly trail into the smooth recess of her body. He snaked his tongue up and over, staying just out of reach of her clit and vagina. His saliva mixed with her juices as her body began to leak her natural lubricant.

His purposeful avoidance of all the places she wanted his tongue the most was making her all squirmy. She kept trying to angle herself to get more of his tongue, but he kept adjusting to her movements. "Are you enjoying teasing me, herd-mate?"

"Most definitely. I think you're ready for something more direct."

"Please!" She whined.

Devin peeled her dripping lips apart. Her insides blossomed into view -- dark red, swollen, and drooling for more. Again, Devin sensuously trailed his tongue, from Reina's perspective, agonizingly slow toward the source of her need. Pausing just above her opening, he waited.

"Pleeease, herd-mate!" she begged.

With a smile, he plunged his tongue as deep as he could. She issued a guttural moan, and her pussy gushed at the sudden intrusion. He slurped and swirled his tongue, drinking as much of her as he could as he tried to get deeper. The more he lapped, the more she drenched his tongue.

Coming up for air, he licked the juices dripping from his chin and admired his handiwork. When she turned to look at him, her eyes full of lust, he challenged, "Ready for more?"

"I love what you're doing, but I thought we were... gonna do the other thing."

"We are. I just got a little carried away enjoying how you taste."

"I'll let you lick me anytime if this is the feeling I have to look forward to," she panted.

"Just a little more." He eyed her clit peeking out from the bottom of her vulva, nicely glazed with her juices. He dove back in and swirled his tongue around the engorged nub. A passionate mewl encouraged him to play with it more. Pushing up from the bottom, he popped more of it out of hiding as he took it between his lips and sucked greedily. Her wiggling became earnest enough that he had to push her hips down.

He hadn't forgotten the original purpose; he continued to feast as he transferred her lube to her anus. After a thorough coating, he slowly pushed his digit into her tight ring. Her sphincter resisted the initial push before yielding to his digit, and with a little fingering, widened enough for a second.

Devin freed his erection and then stroked his length across her slit, replacing his fingers at her entrance.

He pushed forward firmly. Her anus was unsure if it was ready and constricted. Momentarily pausing his advance, he checked with her, "Does it feel ok, Reina?"

"I feel so full. Please go slow," she pleaded.

He pulled back a bit, applying another helping of lube to himself. His next attempt was easier. With the head fully entering her, he held still, allowing her to adjust. He felt her clench a few times.

A nod from her gave him the go-ahead. Starting with small thrusts, he gradually switched to longer and deeper ones. "That feel better?"

"The pressure feels really intense," she groaned. "Could you aim downward a little? It feels really good when you push in."

He had to switch to a crouch to angle downward. He felt his glans rub the bottom of her rectum when he pushed in. "Like that?"

"Yes, I can feel it, sorta, in my vagina." Reina's purring made her comfort apparent.

He'd have liked to fist her again, but at this angle, he couldn't maneuver his arm properly, so he settled for rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"I'm going to be sore back there, but I can't believe how good this feels," she mewed.

He responded by thrusting faster and harder, his balls slapping the top of her pussy.

"Rub my clit harder! I'm gonna cum!"

He felt her orgasm surge through her. Her anus clenched, making his thrusting difficult but adding to the sensation. Her cum gushed over his hand. He waited until she finished. "Reina, try pushing me out."

She bore down, and her rectal muscles tightened around him. That is when she felt him grabbing her hips and thrusting hard and deep a few more times before erupting in her.

"Oh, I can feel your cum!" she exclaimed, continuing to squeeze her muscles until he collapsed on her back.

Following a few deep breaths, Devin pulled out of her and stood up shakily, licking her juices from his hand. Unlike Azalea's, whose was watery and thin, Reina's was syrupy and thick.

"Did you have fun?"

"You said massages are great before bed. We can add orgasms are great, too!" They both laughed.

Devin helped clean Reina then himself before snuggling up against her.

"Azalea must be a deep sleeper if she managed to sleep through all that noise," he thought out loud.

Reina looked at their diminutive, sleeping friend. "I'm sure she would have joined us if she were awake."

"Imagining a vibrating fairy against your clit again?"

"I'd pass out again if she did that."

They smiled tiredly at each other.

"Good night, my queen."

"Good night, herd-mate."

Sleep prevailed in the camp.