Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 13

Story Info
Azalea & Devin go shopping.
18.3k words
4.74
1.1k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening after the girl's returned home from the auction, they remained quiet during dinner about the day's events, instead choosing to make small talk about frivolous matters. After cleanup, the bath lineup changed, with Suvi going first, followed by Reina and Devin, and last, Azalea. Waiting for their fairy lover to finish, both human and whitehorn relaxed in their room.

It was warm in front of the hearth. Reina lay naked on a flatweave rug, her legs tucked under her, sipping a new blend of tea, the same Suvi was drinking. Her crest assured she wouldn't need to do anything, but she was inspired by the ratgirl's efforts. She wanted to contribute in her own small way in providing her body with all it needed when her milk let down.

The crackling flames danced in her eyes as she watched the shadows playing off the shirtless form of Devin. He sat within arms' reach, eyes closed, focusing on training his affinity. It'd been about an hour since he last moved, and she wondered if he had fallen asleep.

Her ears perked up at a door opening. The soft fluttering of wings behind drifted closer as Azalea emerged from the bathroom, having finished her nightly routine. With cloth in one hand and brush in the other, she landed on Reina's shoulder and sat down to comb her hair.

"You smell nice," Reina complimented.

"I wanted to try the lilac-scented soap tonight. Can I have a sip?"

Reina held up her glass.

"This is really bitter."

"It's a tea Suvi's been drinking. Supposed to improve your milk."

"Oh?" Azlea took another, bigger swallow. "Bleh. Wish we had more of that bee girl honey."

"That would make it taste more palatable. I hope our trip proves fruitful for Herd-mate and Mavis."

"I'm confident it will." Steadying herself on Reina's shoulder, Azalea slid down onto the whitehorn's bosom and folded her arms behind her head.

"Comfy?"

"Yes, so warm and bouncy!" Crossing her legs, she peered over to Devin. "How's Life-mate progressing?"

Devin took a deep breath and opened his eyes. "There is no progression. I mean, I can access my affinity now, but what do I do next? We are both giving it to Reina in some way, yes?"

"Yep," Azalea raised her arms, letting herself slide down between Reina's breasts and out the bottom. Running over, she climbed into Devin's lap.

"I haven't done it, personally, but I was taught it'll have two parts: activation and periodic refilling. Refiling is simpler and much, much more fun." Azalea stroked the outline of Devin's partial erection. "Activation will be trickier since we'll have to coordinate the flow and amount to be as close to each other as possible. Yet before all that, you'll need to learn how to direct it to your hands."

"Any tips?"

"Imagine you're squishing it together in one place. Similar to this," She fished out Devin's penis and squeezed the base, causing the head and shaft to plump up. With every heartbeat she lightly tapped his twitching penis."Let your heart carry it through your body, a little at a time with each pulse. Let it pool at your fingertips."

He didn't tell Azalea, but the method he was employing in his mentalscape already involved his hands, but it might not hurt to learn in case he needed to divert to other parts of his body.

Devin stretched. "I'll give that a try next time. Are you ready for bed?"

"Almost, I want cuddle time and pillow talk with Life-mate and Reina first!"

She grabbed both their hands and pulled them toward the bed. "No, over here, Life-mate. A liiiitle more, there. And now Reina. Perfect!"

Even laying on her side, Reina was large enough and the bed low enough for her upper half to lay mostly on it. Azalea took her spot on Devin's right shoulder while Reina occupied his left.

"Am I too heavy, Herd-mate?"

"Not at all." Devin wrapped his arm around her shoulders while Azalea snuggled into his other cupped hand.

"Did you have a good day, Life-mate? How's the preparations going?"

"They are going well. It's taken longer than I wanted, but we have a very long trip ahead of us, and I want to be as prepared as possible. It normally takes three weeks to cross the mountains and another to reach the capital, and that's during good weather. We are traveling at the start of winter, so it'll most likely take us longer. As such, we'll need a lot of supplies. Reina and I have been going around looking for the best deals on many bulk items.

"I've also been in contact with the regulars I do business with and let them know I'll be gone on an extended journey. I've managed to forge a few deals with some investors willing to fund our trip for a portion of any commodities we bring back."

Reina paused her light tracing of Devin's chest with her fingers and interjected, "so far, Herd-mate has bought two hundred pounds of accumulated rye, wheat, and millet flour. We also have sixty pounds of dried fruit, which we can also boil down into sugar, thirty pounds of dried beans, ten pounds of salt and oil, a small keg of vinegar, and a dozen jars of spices."

"Reina will be burning a lot of energy, so I considered packing a lot of fresh veggies. One of the few odd benefits of going this time of year is we can keep things fresh by packing them in snow. But she said we didn't need to take too much, though, cuz she can forage for moss and lichen in the wild."

"Sounds dry and bitter," Azalea muttered with a sour face.

"It's an acquired taste. It'll only be till we reach more inhabited areas."

"Aside from foodstuffs, we've ordered spare parts, in case we break down, and tools for repair or clearing the road if needed. If everything works out, we'll have everything we need ready to be picked up by the time we come back from Jeni's little errand. And how about you, my mysterious little fairy? How are you and Jeni's secret project going?"

"You ask at a perfect time, Life-mate! I can share one of them now!"

Azalea jumped up and ran over to her clothes box on the nightstand. Pulling out the heavy coin purse, she dragged it to him and opened it. "Tadah!"

Devin made a rough count. "This is no small sum of money!"

"Jeni helped me sell a tincture of my affinity at the guild auction house."

"Look at you being entrepreneurial! I'm proud of you!"

Reina pressed her cheek against her. "As am I."

Together, they kissed her all over, making her burst out in a fit of giggles.

Devin was curious. "But why, though?"

"There are some things I wanted to buy for myself, but primarily, I wanted to help out our family. You said you had to take out that loan thing for the new wagon."

"That is very thoughtful of you but you didn't..."

"Stop. This is precisely why I did it in secret, cause I imagined you'd say something like that. I don't like not being useful. Families share things, and I wanted to contribute. What I don't spend I want to give to you, Life-mate, to help with the wagon."

Devin kissed her again. "You're right, and I appreciate it."

"If she has personal affects she needs to buy, you should take her shopping tomorrow, Herd-mate, just the two of you since we've been going out every day since Mavis' dinner."

"Is tomorrow a good time, Azalea?" asked Devin.

"Tomorrow is perfect! I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm so excited!"

--------

Despite her declaration the night before, Azalea fell asleep almost immediately, allowing her to wake up with the dawn. It was too bright to open her eyes, so she buried her face into her pillow... or what she thought was a pillow.

What's this? She groped an unusually warm and plump something covered in soft peach fuzz and smelling strongly of Reina.

She blearily lifted her head and found herself nestled between Reina's hindlegs, propped against her udder. Azalea called herself a "migrant sleeper". She'd often go to sleep in one spot and find herself in a different one upon awakening. Not being the same as sleep walking, she didn't wander, and she stayed close to the person she was nearest.

Reina was still in the same position she was in before she fell asleep except she had draped herself over Devin's chest.

The fire had burned low. Azalea shivered, burying herself deeper into the whitehorn's shaggy coat. The two-layered fur made her a veritable heated blanket. The outer, coarse hair shunned the cold and the softer under-layer trapped the warmth. It also felt good on her naked body. Too good.

Maybe if I just turn over like this, and wrap my thighs here, and... Azalea stifled a moan as she humped against Reina's large teat -- lightly at first and then more determined until her tummy grumbled.If only these were full of milk. I could get off and drink some at the same time. She caressed the tasty looking nub, almost too big for her mouth.These'll have to wait, but I know there is a way I can do both.

She stealthily crawled out from her cozy nook across Reina's flank, over her foreleg, and up her side.

"Good morning, Azalea," Reina whispered.

"Good morning, my love. Sorry if I woke you, I didn't want to fly because the room was cold, and you were so warm."

Reina kissed her to show it was alright.

Azalea wiggled under Reina's arm. "You don't look very comfortable."

The Whitehorn smiled. "It's not too bad. It's not dissimilar to how we sleep when we are migrating. We lay on the backs or sides of each other. This straw tick mattress underneath me though is definitely more comfortable than the ground."

"I was gonna get some pre-breakfast "milk." I haven't had any in awhile. Want to join me?"

Reading Azalea's intent, Reina looked over at Devin under three layers of quilts. "I will."

She lifted the blankets, allowing Azalea to crawl underneath, and she followed suit. Her size made a nice, open pocket so Azalea didn't have to fight the weight of the blankets. She gently pushed Devin's legs apart to give her fairy accomplice room.

"I'm glad Herd-mate sleeps on his back," she said in a hushed tone.

"Me too. Help me pull his undergarments down."

"Hmm. Herd-mate has no morning wood today."

"That's ok. It's cute when it's all small and limp, but feel how plump it is. It'll take no time at all!"

"How should we begin?" Reina solicited.

"Hmm, it's too limp to prop up. Start on his balls while I try to give it some encouragement."

As Azalea straddled her legs around the scrotum to make room before leaning forward, Reina rolled the sizable orbs between her fingers and isolated the right one first. Her superior demi-human nose could smell the semen that had been accumulating over the last several days. Azalea would most certainly appreciate a generous mouthful.

She kissed each testicle, alternating between sucking and tugging. Occasionally lapping up Azalea's increasing arousal as it dripped onto Devin's scrotum.

"Alright, Life-mate, let's make you feel good." The innovative fae bear-hugged his shaft, sliding her body up and down. "Life-mate has such a handsome penis -- these large veins, this healthy peach color. I am happy we can pleasure him together."

"Me'sh tshoo."

"Does he have a lot cum saved up?"

"Mhm."

Now that he was standing more erect, Azalea moved to the opposite side. Sitting on his pubic bone, she wrapped her legs around the base and stretched the taut foreskin down.

Reina gave each ball a final kiss before sliding her tongue the full length of the shaft, from root to tip, taking special care to focus on all the spots Azalea missed. Occasionally, her lips would meet Azalea's and together they'd take a moment to share a kiss before going back to work.

"It should be soon we start to see... oh! Here it comes!" Azalea slurped up the first drops of pre-cum. "You have the next one."

The activities happening down below were soon able to pierce Devin's sleep-hazed brain. With an audible groan, he cracked open an eye and lifted the blanket.

"Good morning, Life-mate/Herd-mate," they chimed in unison.

Devin reached down and caressed the cheeks of both girls.

"Does this please you, Herd-mate?"

"I can't think of any better way to wake up."

"Now that he's awake, can you hold him steady, please, Azalea?" Reina cupped her breasts in her hands while Azalea held him upright, sinking his penis between her pillowy mounds with just the tip poking out the top.

"This might be a bit precarious, but I think I can sit right here." Azalea climbed onto Reina's bosom, riding her chest up and down, darting in whenever Devin's glans appeared to give it a quick lick.

As his precum continued to leak and pool in Reina's cleavage, Azalea noticed him begin to squirm. "Are you about ready to cum, Life-mate?"

"Y...yes."

"Give us lots, Life-mate!"

Not able to hold on anymore, Devin grabbed Reina's horns and bucked his hips. Azalea was quick to react, pushing his penis into the unsuspecting Whitehorn's mouth.

Surprised at the sudden action, Azalea held her lover's chin as the first and second load splashed across Reina's tongue. Encouraging the third and fourth, she stroked the underside of Devin's penis, planting kisses on the way up to her oral partner's inflating cheeks.

Her life-mate's balls fully emptied, Azalea waited with eager expectation while Reina carefully pulled off, doing her best not to spill the precious liquid. With the fae landing on the Whitehorns outstretched hands, they pressed their lips together to share the savored fruit of their efforts.

Azalea swallowed the last of the rich cream she had sucked from Reina's tongue before moving over to lap and clean any remnant from Devin's shrinking member. Satisfied there wasn't any missed, she flew over and landed on Devin's chest.

"I love you, Reina, and I love you, too, Life-mate! That was tasty! Thank you!"

Devin relaxed on the bed. "I should be thanking you, instead."

"You don't have to. I'd do it for you anytime you asked. I was thinking about you and Reina, though. If you two wanted to make love, I was wondering the other day, if it'd be possible to combine my halation, my ability to see the life outlines of others, with my deep focus crest to visually see if it is a safe day for Reina."

"You can do that?"

"Don't know. Maybe. Want me to try?" she asked, turning to Reina.

"Go ahead," was the confident reply.

Azalea climbed up to Reina's shoulder and slid down her back. "Hold still, please." Azalea furled her brow in concentration and placed her hands on Reina's belly. Her crest pulsed to life the same time her eyes lit up. "Whoa!"

Reina caught Azalea just as she was about to fall. "You alright?"

"I think so. I got very dizzy all of a sudden. Sorry, I'm going to have to practice this, but I think I can do it."

"Don't push yourself. There is no rush. Thank you for thinking of us." Reina reinforced her words with a gentle rubbing of Azalea's back.

"Of course! How could I not think of both my loves?"

Reina picked her up and wrapped her arms around her. "You two have a busy day today, yes? You were going shopping?"

"Yes! I completely forgot." Devin got up and grabbed his clothes. "Let's have breakfast and then we can head out."

----------

"Are you ready Azalea?" shouted Devin from the front door.

"Almost." Azalea fluttered out of the bedroom lopsided, struggling to carry her bag and put her stockings on.

"Come here you silly little fairy." Devin plucked her out of the air and helped pull the thin material up her leg.

"Thank you, Life-mate."

"Got everything?"

"I think so!"

Reina called from behind them, "Have fun, you two! Be safe."

"We will, Reina! New clothes! I'm so excited!"

Devin held the door open to let Azalea out. "Have any plans today, Reina?"

"Nothing in particular. Thought I'd keep Jeni company."

"Not sure when we'll be back so don't wait for us if you get hungry."

"Love you, Herd-mate. Azalea."

With a round of goodbye kisses, they left.

Azalea navigated, getting side tracked more often than not, but they eventually arrived at the seamstress.

"Good afternoon, granny Gertrude!" sang Azalea.

The older arachne woman looked down from stocking the top display shelves. "Oh me, oh my! My favorite fairy has come for a visit!"

Devin held out his hand to support her as she descended the wall.

"And she brought a handsome gentleman with her!"

"Yep, my Life-mate!" She puffed out her chest proudly.

"Hello, madam. Devon Ebonplume, merchant and general deliverer of this and that."

"So polite. It's a pleasure to meet you. What may I do for you two today?"

"I want to buy more clothes." Azalea announced eagerly.

"Of course you do. Pretty young flowers like you need variety, especially when you have so much to show off!"

Azalea pulled a scrap of paper out of her bag and looked it over. "I was thinking about several more casual dresses of different colors, an apron, and maybe some lingerie."

"Most certainly, we can do all that." The old spinner parted the curtain that led them into a side room. "We can discuss it here, and maybe your beau here would like to lend his opinion on design ideas."

"Yes, yes! What would you like to see me in, Life-mate?"

"Umm, I can't come up with anything now that you've put me on the spot. The ideas you just mentioned sounded good. Maybe one of your outfits can have ruffled sleeves and some giant bows. Those would look cute on you."

Gertrude jotted down the suggestions. "I'm sure we can put our heads together and come up with something, but before we begin, would you mind if I wound my silk while we discuss the particulars? I don't normally do this when I have customers but I would like to get it done before this afternoon."

"I don't mind," Devin replied.

"Me neither!" added Azalea.

The old spider woman adjusted herself so she was backed up against an accordion spindle clamped to a table. Aiming her abdomen, she shot several strands toward the interlocking wood joints. Making one full rotation of the spindle, she twisted the ends of the strands and attached it to a separate rotatable bobbin.

Pumping down on a petal with her back leg caused a wheel to begin turning the spindle and bobbin in unison. She sighed as the threads were drawn out of her body.

"There we go. Now then, while I take a minute to look over my notes, please help yourselves to some cookies and milk. It's fresh -- not by me though; the neighbor across the street." She pushed a plate and pitcher toward the two. "I used to do a little of that when I was younger, but these old wells have been dry for quite some time. The only thing you can milk from this old crone is knowledge, cookies, and silk," she laughed.

"You're not an old crone," Devin contended. "It's a mark of how well you've taken care of yourself that you can still produce silk at all. As I understand it, past a certain age, arachne usually stop making it, or if they do, its poor quality."

"Thank you, sweetie. And that is correct. While I don't make as much as I used to, my greatest joy is using what I have left to make lovely clothes for you young'ns."

Azalea took her notebook and a pencil. "I'm gonna draw up some sketches of what I want my dresses to look like."

"How helpful you are."

Turning to Devin, "You better keep a strong hold on this one and never let her go."

"I can't imagine a future without her," came the assured reply.

"Good. It's so fun to collaborate on projects like this, isn't it?"

Silence fell over the room. Devin sat, munching on some kind of spiced apple cookie, trying to not make it obvious he was watching Gertrude's silk collecting.

"Have you ever seen silk being collected before?"

"Sorry. It was rude of me to stare," he ashamedly reacted.

"Nonsense. If I minded you watching I wouldn't be doing it right now. You may move closer and watch if you wish." Turning to the excited fae, "Ok, Azalea, I've refreshed my memory of what we did the last time you were here."