Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirdly, in regards to this one's business and home, a considerable sum has been saved up so a prolonged journey would not pose any financial burden. And after spending time with friend Suvi, this one has speculated on the possibility of her and recuperating Ky to stay here and act as caretakers during this one's absence since Whitegold does not currently possess enough room for lodging. It would be a beneficial place for them to stay. This one might even be able to teach one or both of them some basic alchemy to sell on the side.

"Lastly, and as an aside, traveling would provide further development for this one's social growth as well as a new opportunity to engage in familial bonding."

Devin silently listened to all of Jeni's points. Before, he would have attributed her understanding of familial bonding as the clumsy, flirtatious teasing or lusty overtures he thought stemmed from simply a curiosity and exploration about her own sexuality with the closest person she knew -- him -- and that any attraction was simply overt fondness from knowing each other for so long, rather than from any desire for a strong love commitment.

Now, though, he was sure that wasn't the case. With the help of Azalea and their nearly one-and-a-half weeks of flight training and preparation, she was attempting to make a full commitment and counter with many strong arguments to all the concerns Devin convinced himself were logical.

Thinking back on their history together and the feelings he had repressed for years, he was finally going to reciprocate. Azalea wouldn't let him hear the end of it, not after all the effort they had put into persuading him.

"I see you've really thought this through. How about this -- a short test trip to see if you really are sure you want to go?"

"To where?"

"Before we arrived in the city, Mavis suggested we visit a sauna near Merport."

"This one would be exceedingly ecstatic to go."

"Alright then. We should probably head downstairs. Azalea and Reina are probably awake and wondering where we are."

"Would Young Patreon like this one's egg for breakfast?"

"Uh, wouldn't that be a little strange?" Devin challenged with a frown.

"It's unfertilized, and this one finds it no odder than the drinking of milk, a substance meant specifically for young and not fully-grown adults."

"Fair point. I'll try it."

"This one feels strangely elated in being able to provide sustenance from one's own body for the one she loves. Before Young Patreon heads downstairs, can this one make two more small, selfish requests?"

"I don't consider your requests selfish."

"Then, then...can this one call Young Patreon..," she hemmed, twiddling two of her feathers, "this one's nestmate?"

"You've always been free to call me whatever you wish. It certainly hasn't stopped Azalea or Reina."

Jeni hooted cutely, bouncing up and down in his lap. For the first time, Devin noticed what could be called the faintest hint of a smile on Jeni's normally unchanging expression.

"And the other?"

"Young Pa... Nestmate has always performed the smooshing of the lips to this one's forehead and cheek and would like to experience it with her lips the way you do with devoted Reina and adorable Azalea."

"A kiss on the lips? Alright."

With the previous barriers he had maintained in their relationship now fully removed, he felt free to provide her with the happiness she'd been craving.

Thinking it proper etiquette to do so, Jeni hopped off his lap and pulled him up.

Standing on tip-talons she puckered her lips. Cupping her cheeks in both hands, he gave her the warmest and most loving kiss she had ever experienced.

He caught her as her body went limp, overwhelmed by every one of her dreams coming true in such a short amount of time. Deciding it was easier to just carry her than wait for her to recover, he picked her up in a bridal carry and took her downstairs.

"There you are, Life-mate! Oh, is Jeni ok?" Azalea voiced in a way of greeting.

"She's fine; more than fine, actually."

"Oh? I'm pleased to hear that." Then the fairy noticed the owl girl's open eyes.

"Good morning, Jeni!"

"Goodest of mornings to sweet Azalea!"

"Whatcha holding?"

Jeni held out the egg basket. "Nestmate was helping this one lay her eggs."

"That's nice of you, Life-mat... wait! Wait, wait, wait!!! Nestmate?!?"

Azlea darted over to Jeni and looked between the two smiling faces. Letting the full realization set in, she took her friend by the wings. "You did it, Jeni! You successfully seduced Life-mate!"

"She didn't. She just gave some very valid arguments."

"Uh huh...right. Well, whatever you did, you're family now!"

Reina approached, took the delirious-with-happiness harpy in her arms, and embraced her. "Welcome to the herd. Does this mean you'll be traveling south with us?"

Devin took the egg basket and led everyone to the kitchen. "She'll come on a test trip north to see if she really is sure about it."

"Are you going to cook those, Life-mate?"

"Jeni suggested it."

"I don't normally eat them, but I could make an exception. I wish I could have watched your first time," Azalea mused.

"This one will be laying eggs regularly now, so there will be plenty of opportunity if Azalea wishes to observe."

"I can't wait! In the meantime, tell me all the juicy, gooey details over breakfast!"

-------

Time for their departure was fast approaching. With no more pressing responsibilities in town and their little surprises revealed, when the owl girl didn't have customers, Jeni and Azalea were free to focus solely on her training. Azalea continued to encourage her and help with little things around the shop.

"Do you hear that?" asked Azalea.

Suvi could be heard arguing with someone outside.

"I know you liked it, but it was their tool, and you couldn't take it with you," Suvi's voice pled.

Suvi entered the shop with an exasperated expression. "Hey, everyone! Look who didn't want to hibernate through the winter!"

Devin looked over his shoulder. He was leaning against a wall and watching Reina assist Jeni by measuring out several different colored powders.

"It's you! We finally get to meet you!" exclaimed Azalea.

Ky, the previously injured bat girl, was fully recuperated. Wrapped up in a blanket and her wings wrapped around her under that, she reminded Azalea of Jyora. Ky made a little bow and rapidly articulated something to Suvi.

"What's she upset about?" queried Reina.

"You can hear her?" asked Devin.

"Quite well, yes, but I can't understand her."

"I can barely hear something that sounds like chirps or squeaks."

Suvi commented, "Humans have a hard time hearing her vocal range because it's so high. She's upset because she picked up a bad habit and is being bratty about it. Well, it's not really bad, more like strange."

Ky showed a pouty face.

"While she was recuperating, she had trouble getting up to pee, so they used a hollow tube to empty her bladder. Apparently, it felt really good, and she wanted to take it with her. She should be more worried about how we are going to pay them for taking care of her!"

Jeni cocked her head, turned around, and dug through a drawer. "Is fussy Ky referring to this?" She held up a small metal tube.

Ky's eyes lit up.

"Yep, that's it," Suvi responded for her friend.

Jeni held it out, and Ky ran across the room and took it.

"There, Ky, happy? Now can we figure out a way to make some money? We need to try and put a dent in your doctor bill. I haven't started working full time yet, and no Mister merchant, I already owe you a lot, and I'm not going to ask."

Devin walked over to a pile of Jeni's discarded notes. Finding a blank space, he tore off a section and wrote something. "This'll depend on her, but it's a fast way to make money."

Ky tilted her head questioningly.

"Bat-folk produce a valuable commodity highly desired by farmers."

Ky spread her wings, looking over her body, wondering what he was talking about.

"If she wants, she can sell her guano to the business at this address," Devin explained, handing Suvi a note.

Ky looked at him in shock.

"You're joking! People will pay for her... really?!?" Suvi asked incredulously.

"Yes, it's supposed to be a super fertilizer."

Suvi started, "It's OK, Ky, if you don't want to. We can find another... wait, are you actually gonna do it?"

Ky nodded.

Jeni produced a small pot and held it out. "Debt-paying Ky can use this."

"And just like that, our problems are solved, I guess. Thank you again, Devin."

"You're always welcome."

"Go do your business, Ky, and then we can go find this fertilizer salesman."

Ky disappeared into the bathroom and returned a while later holding the lidded pot under her wing, seemingly pleased with herself."

"Hope you had a lot. Maybe, if you have money left over, we can buy you some better clothes," Suvi offered.

"Afterwards, we need to stop by and see if you still have your other job. See you all later." Suvi held open the door for her friend, and they both waved to their friends.

As the bat girl stepped through, she paused and made a series of squeaks.

"What? Slow down and say that again,"

Suvi listened carefully as Ky pointed at Devin and pronunciated slower but still not completely understandable.

"I think she says she wants to properly thank you all later," Suvi revealed.

"For?"

"Helping us... er, her."

"She doesn't need to feel obligated, but if she wants to, we'll be here."

"We'll see you tonight. Bye."

"We should probably leave now, too, Reina?"

"Where are you going, Life-mate?"

"You'll know in about an hour," Devin answered with a smile and a wave.

----

Reina's hooves crunched in the snow in tandem with the chime of bells as she trotted down the street, pulling to a stop in front of Jeni's shop.

Devin slid down and stuck his head through the front door, calling to Azalea and Jeni.

"The wagon is finally here!" cheered Azalea. She flew around Reina and the sled and looked at everything from every angle. "A sleigh! I love sledding. Used to do it a lot using strips of bark in my village."

As a whole, the wagon-now-sleigh was overall the same, except it had been repainted and the wheels replaced with sleek, new metal runners.

"How's it feeling Reina? You look so much more comfortable!"

Wrapped around the whitehorn's hips was a thick, collared harness padded with a broad, red-dyed wool. A connecting segment of leather went between her front forelegs, linking to a surcingle, a belt around her midsection. Tracers interspersed with silver and green tassels ran down her sides and were firmly bolted to the wagon's frame.

"I am! Doesn't chafe or rub anymore, and it feels stronger and more secure." She circled the end of the street to show off how effortless her movement was now.

"When do we get to see the other new wagon, Life-mate?"

"It should be done by the time we return. Jeni, would you mind lending us the use of your shed?"

"This one's home is Nest-mate's home."

"I'll rephrase then; could you open the shed so Reina can park the sleigh?"

"This one will." The owlchemist found her key and went outside.

Reina was parked at the end of the street in front of Jeni's shop. The literal last building on the street was a shed built onto the back of the shop as an afterthought. It was made obvious by it being made of wood compared to the brick and stone that made up the main house.

She stuck the key into the rusty lock, twisted it apart, and swung the double doors open. Reina backed halfway in and then turned the sled ninety degrees to push it in the rest of the way perpendicular to the door. Unhooking herself, and with the help of Devin, she pushed the rest inside and straightened it out.

Jeni peeked over the edge of the sled bed at crates and barrels covered with water-resistant leather and strapped down. "This one would like to inquire what all this is."

"Some of it's food. The rest is some trade goods you wouldn't expect to see in winter at the coast. Might be able to sell it for slightly higher than the normal rate."

Jeni shut the doors and relocked them.

"Where's Azalea?" Reina asked.

"She's accepting appreciative Ky's thanks."

"What does that mean?"

Jeni pointed toward their bedroom window. From inside both Devin and Reina heard Azalea's breathy moans and what must have been squeaks from Ky.

Returning to their room, Devin set his bags on the floor and pulled up a chair to untie his boots while he tried to make sense of the scene playing out before him.

Ky was lying on the bed, naked from the waist down. Her wings were above her head and gripping the headboard. From her delirious look, she was obviously off in her own little bubble.

Azalea was straddling the batgirl's mound, keeping her clitoral hood pushed back so she could slide the erect nub through her own swollen, sticky folds.

"I remember Suvi saying Ky had picked up an odd kink, but seeing it in person... does that actually feel good?" asked Reina.

"Very much so!" the fairy cooed. "Oh, you mean this?"

Azalea adjusted her grip on a thin, bumpy metal rod she was plunging into the batgirl's urethra.

"I think her face says it all," Azalea giggled.

Ky was staring at the ceiling with a dreamy expression, panting and whimpering cutely. Upon hearing herself addressed, she fluttered her eyes to refocus and gave a little wave to Devin.

"Hi Ky. Are you having fun playing with Azalea?"

She smiled and patted Azalea's head.

"She wanted to lick me as a thank you, but I was more curious about her new-found kink she mentioned the other day. So I asked if she'd share what she learned. Using this hole for pleasure... I've never considered that an option. I kinda wanted to try it! We are just warming up with some foreplay. I was seeing what it felt like to rub my pussy against a bigger person's.

"Want me to go faster, Ky?"

The pleasure-drunk batgirl squeaked a yes and pushed her hips up for more contact. Azalea increased the speed and pressure, partially using the rod as leverage while they ground their pussies together for several minutes, their sticky lips sharing a kiss only two girls could appreciate.

Ky made a series of squeaks miming the motion of two fingertips rubbing together.

"Oh, good idea! I like how you think! Let me just back up a bit here and..." Azalea sucked in her breath as her sesame seed-sized pleasure button made direct contact with Ky's bean-sized clit. The two girls moaned and squirmed as their erect organs buzzed and tingled.

As much as Azalea wanted to go all the way, she reigned herself in. "Ok, Ky, let's slow down a little. I'm sufficiently warmed up."

Azalea dismounted and got on her hands and knees. Scooting back, she grabbed the end of the metal sound rod and placed the end against her virgin pee hole. Relaxing her muscles, she pushed against it. After a wince, she bit her lip and continued.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, Life-mate. Just stings a little."

"Maybe this isn't a good idea. Maybe something smaller?"

"I think it'll be fine. I just need to loosen up a little." Taking her time, she shallowly thrust against the tip, feeding a little more into her urethra each time. She willed herself to not tense up and rubbed her clit to somewhat override the discomfort. With more and more gingerly inserted, she was nearly butt-to-pussy with Ky.

"Whew! It's in. That's as deep as it goes. It's poking my bladder." Taking a deep breath, she added. "Now for the real test." She pulled forward until it was nearly all the way out. The metal tugged at the walls of her urethra, coating itself with the juices from her slick inner lips before sliding back down.

"Well, that's different."

"How's it feel?" Devin checked.

"Should have lubed it up more before sticking it in, but it's better now. I'm still a little scared, so I'm gonna take it slow."

"Good idea," affirmed Devin.

Ky held the sound with her fingers, patiently waiting to see if this was something her new friend was going to like.

Maintaining a measured pace, Azalea's body visibly relaxed. Switching her fingers with her thumb, she pushed down, continuing with the slow circular swirls around her clit while she partially inserted a finger into her vagina and pushed up.

"This... this is incredible, Life-mate! It's as if I'm rubbing my clit from the inside! She closed her eyes to better focus on the new sensations. The fullness was very localized, and her insides trembled as the foreign object scraped what felt like the entire length of her clit from underneath.

Pleased that Azalea was enjoying herself, Ky started moving their make-shift double-dildo in unison with Azalea.

Copying Azalea, she sandwiched the rod between the fingers of her free hand. One pushing against the extra sensitive portion along the top of her vaginal wall some girls seemed to have, and from the top, her palm.

"Thank you, Ky, for showing me this!" Azalea moaned. "This is amazing! I'm... I'm close. Do you want to cum together?"

Ky squeaked an eager yes.

Azalea made a few more rapid thrusts back before pushing it as deep as it would go. With how small her body was, her smallest of holes was shallow and quickly filled. The length of the sound was not meant for two bodies, and full insertion into both of them meant Azalea was touching Ky.

Azalea came shortly after Ky did. Her not-normally-plugged hole made her squirt with extra force as her spray sought an exit around the rod. Forgetting about the implication of skin-to-skin contact, her crest pulsed to life making her clutch her stomach. Her belly swelled quickly as her physical vitality morphed into light.

Ky's satisfaction from her own climax was just setting in when, in Azalea's wake, the relaxing tiredness after release suddenly evaporated into an explosion of energy. Surprised and confused at the illumination of her friend and the dimming of light as it passed into her, she gestured to Devin in a panic.

"It's ok, Ky. It's just one of Azalea's crests. I know it feels strange, but nothing bad is happening."

Azalea was on her third orgasm. She clawed the bed as her climax soared. Her body trembled, and her womb spasmed as her affinity transferred, causing her grip to gradually weaken as strength left her body. She fell forward, the rod slipping out of both of them, landing in the puddle between them.

Ky quickly sat up and scooped up the fairy, inspecting her from head to wing.

"I'm alright, Ky. This happens when I touch someone when I orgasm."

The batgirl didn't look convinced.

"I'm alright, Ky, truly. Just let me rest, and I'll be right as rain. Why don't you thank Reina next?"

"Me? I didn't do as much as the others. You don't need to go out of your way."

Usually, Ky tired herself out after one or two orgasms, but with the sudden replenishment of energy, she turned her attention to the quiet whitehorn and made a V with her fingers. Sticking out her exceptionally long tongue, she licked between them.

"I bet it'd feel amazing, Reina," encouraged Azalea.

Reina bit her lip imagining the pleasurable tingles. "I know what it's like to not be allowed to thank someone properly, so...."

Reina removed the clothing covering her backside. Half turning her upper body to look behind her so as not to bump into anything, she rotated her rear toward Ky. Spreading her legs slightly, she waited, a blush of unmistakable embarrassment across her face.

Ky wasn't as familiar with licking girls. Aside from herself, Suvi, and just recently, Jeni, she had no experience with pleasuring women.

She was much more familiar with penises than the variety of female genitalia demi-humans exhibited. Reina's was discreet, even more so than deer girls. A little darkened crease below her anus was the only evidence something was there.