Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's certainly charismatic and possesses a gift for thinking outside the nest. I'm glad my sister's antics worked for you," he replied with an enigmatic grimace.

Kauri took a moment to collect herself. "That wasn't all, though. The queen herself paid me a visit! She personally wanted to thank me for finding a solution to her daughter's immodesty. 'Not the ideal, but better than being completely naked,' were her words. She was so impressed she asked if I would consider a solution for two other dilemmas -- involving her son and herself.

"The young lordling has a small issue with unwanted erections. Well, maybe a big problem when you remember how well-endowed centaurs are," she jested.

Azalea giggled. "With both his sisters around, I can see why."

"A simple modification to the width and depth of the specula was all it took to create a chastity cage to hold his unruly penis in check."

"Must be frustrating not being able to reach every part of your body to take care of yourself without the help of someone else," Azalea proffered.

"It can be. They have plenty of helpers to take care of them, though, and I have reason to believe self-denial is something he finds arousing because he requested something similar to cage his testicles."

Kauri motioned them over to a nearby window and pointed down into a cobblestone courtyard. In the center of a circle of melted snow, a smeltery blazed.

Sweat shimmered down the brawny form of a young buck wearing only a blackened smith's apron, protective gloves, and nothing else as he poured liquid metal into molds.

"That's my son. He does most of the bulk smelting work for the Silver Chalice."

Azalea lowered her gaze. Between Kauri's son's back legs dangled a fuzzy pair of hefty testicles cradled in a silver-meshed net.

"He was my prototype assessor for the chastity cage of what I dubbed the coin purse. The cord on top allows for it to be cinched closed. It's supposed to mimic the sensation of the scrotum being held in a firm grip.

"Isn't it lovely how well they accentuate their size? Makes my heart swell with the motherly pride knowing he inherited what many young bucks desire: an imposing set of antlers and large, virile testicles. I hope he finds a lovely young girl to display them to some day.

"As for the queen's request, she is active within several social circles, including being an advocate and spokeswoman for N.I.P.P.L.E: the New Initiates Practical Payments for Lactational Experience. The organization instructs volunteers how to enter the milk market. She, herself, lactates and donates her milk daily.

"A common occurrence she doesn't enjoy is stained clothes. Sometimes, if she's too busy to have time to have herself milked, she'll start leaking."

Kauri raised her hind leg. Clamped to each of her dainty pink udders, tiny ornamental charms swayed. They were suspended on silver chains connected to tiny gold rings pressed against her teats.

"See why the rings are Q-shaped? The part that sticks out ratchets so you can resize them. Simply squeeze the ring closed so it's snug and, ta-da, no more leakage! They work on breasts too if your nipples are big enough."

"Or a cockring," added Azalea.

"Fully expanded, I suppose that is also an option if the penis is small enough." Kauri lowered her leg and handed Azalea a spare from a satin-lined box. "They come in silver, gold, and platinum versions."

"They're cute." Azalea slipped one on her finger and closed it. "I might consider getting Reina a few if she needs them, Life-mate!"

"I'm sure she would appreciate that, and I'd be happy to bring you back here if you decide you need some as well."

"Because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, the Queen's use of them made others want their own, and it initially became something of a fad... till people learned of their utility. Now they are my most popular items sold in the yellow districts."

Footsteps were heard at the door. Urola appeared carrying a box. "Here you are. Sorry, it took so long. I polished them a little and etched your initials onto the underside."

Azalea looked over the objects handed her: a miniature plate, bowl, and cup with complimentary cutlery in a custom-made case. "They're perfect! Thank you, and to you, Kauri, for showing us so many fun things!"

"I should be thanking you for being such a captivated audience."

Heading back downstairs, they met Aurumina.

"You found everything they wanted, Urola?"

"I did. Are you going to ring them up?"

"Sure," the beetle woman acknowledged and walked to their cash box.

"I'll go find a box to carry them."

Devin stayed to help Urola wrap up the merchandise while Azalea went back to the other half of the store to pay.

"Say, could I add another pendant on layaway? There was another person I wanted to give one to."

"Of course Mrs Ebonplume!"

After making a note, paying for everything and promising to ask Jeni if she'd be interested in Urola's project, Devin and Azalea left.

"Did you have fun, Azalea?"

"I'm so fond of this city, life-mate! Being able to share fun experiences with you is the best!"

"I'm glad. You look a bit worn out, though."

"That's because there's a small thing I need you to do."

"What's that?"

"All that rubbing I did... can you make me cum? I really, really need it!"

"How?"

"However you want," she pleaded.

Devin looked both ways and ducked into an alley. He thought for a moment. "Hold your dress up."

She lifted the flowery fabric, and he held her up to his mouth, making her straddle his tongue.

"Yes! Finally!" she moaned.

He lapped at her sticky, sweet slit, probing her slippery folds for every delectable drop.

"I'm cumming, Life-mate!" she squeaked.

"Already?"

A gush of nectar splashed across his taste buds as her crest flashed to life, filling him with energy.

She went limp in his hands as her body shuddered the last of her orgasm. "Thank you, Life-mate. I desperately needed that. I was trying not to orgasm the whole latter half of the time we were in there."

Devin kissed her. "Maybe we should have left sooner."

"I didn't want to be rude, and I was fascinated by everything she was showing us."

"Well, you did a good job holding it back.

"Mhmm, I love when you praise me." Azalea tried to nuzzle his hand but couldn't work up the strength.

"Do you think Kauri is naturally disposed to flirting, or was she teasing you specifically?"

"I think a little of both. Either way, edging is so hard for me, Life-mate." Azalea sighed. "But I feel so much better now. Do you mind if I nap?"

"Of course not. I guess I can run home since you energized me."

Azalea gave a sleepy smile as she closed her eyes. Tucking her away inside the front of his coat, he directed his steps toward Jeni's shop and melted into the crowd.

----

"Devin. Devin, wake up."

Devin cracked open an eye to catch Suvi standing at the base of the bed, shaking his foot. "What's wrong?"

"Jeni needs your assistance," She related in a low voice so as not to wake the others. "I'd help her, but I have to go to work, and I don't know what to do for a harpy when they are... you know. See ya later tonight."

Without further explanation, she left.

Devin yawned. He didn't know. What help Jeni would need so early in the morning?

Suvi's tone wasn't urgent, but he probably shouldn't dawdle since whatever she needed was important enough to wake him.

He propped himself up on his elbow and reached over Reina for the glass of water on the nightstand. She was lying on the straw tick with her human half partially on the bed next to him. She didn't move, but he saw her ear twitch.

"I'm gonna go see what Jeni needs," he whispered.

She nodded and pulled the pillow over her head to sleep more.

Carefully sliding off the end of the bed, he noticed Azalea was haphazardly sprawled out, naked, mouth agape, on Reina's belly. She was slowly rising and falling with each Whitehorn breath. He couldn't help but smile at their cuteness as he threw on his clothes.

Having stirred the sleepy embers in the hearth to a more active state, he exited their room. As he was placing his foot on the bottom step, he heard a crash, followed by a feather thump.

He raced up the circular staircase, but he realized he'd never actually been in Jeni's room before and didn't know where it was. The upstairs had many doors. He opened several, only finding storage or closets until he heard a low groan from the farthest one.

He rushed over and knocked, "Jeni, are you ok?"

"Young Patron... has come... at an opportune time," she gasped.

"May I enter?"

"Please."

Devin opened the door. Jeni was on the floor with a fallen chair next to her. Snapping over, he lifted her back into the middle of pillows, blankets, and feathers arranged in a circle on her bed.

"What happened?"

"This one suddenly had an overwhelming desire to build a nest while waiting for helpful Suvi to alert Young Patron to this one's need for assistance with her first egg-laying but was unprepared for the intensity of a sudden spasm causing a loss of balance."

"Oh, is that al...wait, first time? This is your first time laying an egg?!? How is that possible? You're twenty four! You should have laid your first years ago!"

"Little Azalea was surprised too." Jeni caressed her belly. "This one has been using a crest to prevent the shell from forming, allowing for easier expulsion."

Devin put pieces together in his head. "So you're not stretched enough to pass a shelled egg, huh? Why wait till now?"

Jeni gasped and clutched her belly as her uterus spasmed. "Young Patron never stays for long, and this one deduced it was now or never if she wanted to experience her first time with him."

Devin sighed and rubbed her wing. "You silly harpy."

"Is Young Patron upset?"

"No, but you shouldn't have needed to wait." He patted her head. "Try to get comfortable. I need to go get a few things."

Jeni repositioned herself with her legs off the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, Devin returned with a kettle of hot water, a wicker basket, and another chair.

"How do you feel?"

"Despite the agitated state of this one's womb, this one finds herself growing confusingly amorous."

"May I feel around a little?"

She moved to lay spread-eagle, implicitly trusting whatever he needed to do.

Devin gently felt around her belly. Her feathers did too good a job of hiding her condition, but her stomach was quite swollen.

"Feels like you have two eggs." He poured the hot water on a towel and wrung it out. Laying a dry one down first, he draped the steaming one over it. "Not too hot?"

"Let's give the heat a moment to soak in." Devin positioned the chair facing the bed and placed the basket on the floor between them.

Jeni sighed as the warmth melted through, soothing her stressed muscles. "This one is surprised Young Patron knows so much about egg-laying."

"I assisted Mavis when she went through her first time."

"Young Patron did this with older sister Mavis?"

"Would you like to hear about it?"

She nodded.

Devin re-wetted the towel. "It's not a secret, but try not to bring it up if you see her. I think she's embarrassed about it."

"Older sister Mavis shouldn't be. It's a natural thing for harpies."

"I know, but you know how she likes to portray herself in the eyes of others. This happened when I was still living at her parents' house and is the only time I can recall seeing her look concerned.

"It was late one evening when she barged into my room, grasping her belly. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't say anything. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room. Well, more like stumbled; she wasn't able to walk the whole way without hugging the wall.

"Using my shoulder for support, when we got to her room, she pushed me down to the floor, fell onto the bed, and curled up into a fetal position. At the time, I had no idea what was going on with her. It was obvious this was more than one of her usual pranks. I sat there awkwardly as she desperately tried to rub herself with her wings."

"This one is unable to do that."

"She wasn't able to either. I was about to ask again what was going on, but she shot me a look, so I thought better of it and stayed quiet. She eventually grew frustrated and relented expecting me to guess. Rolling over onto her wings and knees, she shoved her butt in my face. I lifted her tail feathers for a better look, and I finally realized what was going on. Her belly was swollen bigger than yours."

"Did her laying go smoothly?"

"Smoothly enough. She didn't like talking while she was laying, so I had to kinda guess what she needed. As her contractions increased, so did her arousal. She had four eggs that first time. She wanted me to massage her cloaca as she bore down. I think her climaxes helped push them out.

"She probably could have managed on her own and never explicitly said it, but I believe she just wanted someone nearby for surety and clean-up. I helped her during her proceeding egg-layings up until the time I left to become a merchant's apprentice."

Removing the damp towels, "Will you be able to sit up? It'll help the egg come out if you're squatting."

"This one should be able to."

With his support, Jeni gripped the chair with one talon while keeping her other on the bed as she squatted over the basket.

"Can... can this one ask Young Patron for a favor? Will Young Patron massage this one like he did for older sister Mavis?"

Jeni spread the drenched feathers clinging stickily to her scarlet cloaca.

"I will. My goodness, you're drippy. Let me lay some more towels down."

"This one's heightened physical condition, coupled with the proximity to Young Patreon and the expectation of having this one's egg hole touched, has caused this one to drool exceedingly in anticipation."

"I suppose that'll help lessen any discomfort." Devin knelt in front of her. "Are you ready?"

Jeni bit her lip in expectation. Placing his fingers along the rim, he tenderly rubbed the swollen hole.

"This one has longed so much for this moment. Young Patreon's touch is so gentle and seems to know just where to touch."

Masturbating a harpy was hard. There was no specific pleasure area to focus on, so he instead concentrated on loosening her up. As her breathing grew more ragged, a sudden gush of liquid trickled down his hand as he dug his fingers into the muscular orifice.

Cloth tore and wood creaked as Jeni's claws viciously gripped the bed and chair. She bucked into Devin's hand, trying to help him cool the desire burning between her legs.

Jeni fell on Devin's shoulders as a sudden muscle contraction began in earnest. Gritting her teeth, she pushed. It was only a short distance through her vagina to the outside, but her cervix was refusing to yield. She clenched her teeth and grunted, struggling to propel the large object through to the last stretch.

She was making no headway. Giving up to catch her breath, "This one is having trouble making it come out."

Devin felt her stomach. "Try again after you climax." Devin's fingers had loosened her up and were now digging their way further in. The small cavity past her sphincter guarded the two holes leading deeper into her body. Angling his pointer finger, he brushed up against the top hole and gently pushed.

"Young Patron... a little further up... right... there!" Jeni felt his digit press up against the special place Azalea had made her aware of during their intimate session days before. She humped her hips, encouraging him to focus on that spot.

Obliging, he added a second finger, scraping the pads of his fingers across where she wanted.

"This one is about to... to..." A gush of syrupy cum exploded around Devin's fist. With nowhere to go, it squished past his wrist and streamed down his arm.

"It's moving!" Jeni felt the weight in her stomach drop as her fluttery orgasm relaxed her cervix, allowing the egg passage.

He tapped the shell with his finger. "Just a little more Jeni. I can feel it."

Devin pulled his hand out, making room as Jeni pushed again. "One more time and it'll be out."

Devin went to work again, bringing her back to the height of the pleasure she had just descended from. Applying slight pressure to her stomach, he massaged downward, stretching her virginal canal more than it ever needed to be before adding to her ecstasy. There was a sizable puddle in and around the basket as the egg neared the exit.

Burying her face in her wing, Jeni came. Proceeded by another gush of cum, bigger than the previous. Her cloaca sucked inward and then expanded, propelling the egg outward and leaving her love canal gaping lewdly as it dropped into Devin's cupped hands.

"You did it, Jeni! Congratulations on your first egg-laying!"

Jeni responded by slumping forward, so he caught her then awkwardly maneuvered her to the bed and laid her on her side, her cloaca still leaking.

When she reached out for her egg, Devin handed it to her. She looked at it with a tired smile, tracing a feather over the result of her efforts. "To this one, it felt bigger than it looks."

"I can imagine. Such a big thing to pass through such a small hole. I know you're probably exhausted, but the second one should go much easier."

Devin took the egg back, placed it in the basket, and wiped his arm clean. He poured her a glass of water from her nightstand, cradling her as she drank.

The second egg did come easier. Jeni only needed a single orgasm to push it out. Her task done, Devin cleaned her up as best he could.

He threw all the towels into a pile and was about to sit down when, in a bold move, Jeni caught him off balance, and pulled him onto the bed. After crawling into his lap, "May this one be allowed to cuddle for a little while?"

"Of course." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "You should feel proud for reaching such a major milestone in a harpy's life. I'm happy it went smoothly. Are you feeling alright?"

"It was more laborious than this one anticipated."

Devin stroked her feathery tufts.

"This one was not aware Young Patron also knew about the preening of her kind."

"Mavis is quite fastidious about her looks so it's something I sort of picked up."

She softly warbled in her throat at the gentle touching.

"I don't think I've ever heard you so happy."

"This one's levels of contentment and satisfaction are nearly full. Not only has Young Patreon been here for this one's first egg laying but has contributed to the pleasure associated with close intimacy and is even now engaged in close, post-coital affection."

Jeni laid her head against Devin's chest. "This one would like to discuss a very important matter."

"Oh?"

"This one has been engaging with Azalea in activities meant to encourage and, hopefully, impress Young Patron into letting this one go with him. Since lodging here, this one has become more and more accustomed to the presence of Young Patron, little Azalea, and kind Reina, and the thought of being separated from them is something this one is not sure she can bear.

"This one would now like to address the worries Young Patron has related to informative Azalea. Firstly, the concerns of Young Patron for this one's physical well-being have motivated her to train her body during the course of Young Patron's stay. While it has only been a short time since Young Patron's arrival, this one is able to now fly round-trip between here and the main guild. While this might not be entirely adequate for such a lengthy endeavor, right now, this one hopes it will show Young Patron her dedication and seriousness about going.

"Secondly, the allure of traveling to the original homeland of golemancy balances out any potential danger in this one's estimation. It is every golemancers student's dream to visit that place, for it is rumored that his original creations still exist.