Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ky placed her fingers on either side of the tight-lipped pussy. A thin trail of mucus connecting the two outer lips held but then broke as she spread the large woman.

She stood on her toes and gave a long, slow lick, sliding her tongue back and forth through the fleshy softness.

'This isn't gonna work,' she thought. The Whitehorn was too tall, and standing on her toes hurt too much. Turning to Devin, she motioned him over and held her arms up.

"You want to be picked up?"

She nodded.

He grabbed her hips and lifted her up, but she motioned higher. He stretched himself and held her up as high as he could until she was close enough to grab onto the rafters and pull herself up. Folding her body in half, she grabbed the beam with her feet and stretched out.

She chirped.

"Uh, you're welcome?"

Now she was more in her element. She tied her hair back with the twine she kept for that purpose. Returning to where she left off, she dove into Reina, slurping and supping on the tender vulva. Her tongue extended experimentally as it wiggled inside the hot, sticky, and flavorful love tunnel.

From what little she knew of her kind, the reason for her long tongue was somehow tied to certain plant demi-humans, their flowers, fruit, pollination, or something. The details were vague in her mind.

Whatever the reason, it allowed her to reach the deepest recesses of Reina's hole. She squirmed from side to side, spiraling deeper until she flicked the entrance to her womb, causing Reina to gasp.

"Did you bump against her cervix?" queried Devin.

Ky tried to nod.

"She likes that," revealed Devin.

Reina side-eyed him for exposing one of her weak spots. Biting her lip, she braced herself.

Once, twice, each time made the Whitehorn mewl in pleasure, and her insides flutter.

"Can you put me on Reina's butt, Life-mate? I want to be closer to watch."

Devin picked her up and splayed her on the end of Reina's rump, allowing her a front-row seat. Devin, meanwhile went to stand in front of Reina and hold her hand as she tried to stifle her moans.

"Feel good?"

"She's very go...od at making her tha...thanks known. Even th...ough I didn't do mu...ch."

Devin couldn't help but smile and kiss her.

"Juicy, isn't she," commented Azalea.

The batgirl answered by slurping and lapping more noisily.

"Her clit's kinda tucked away at the bottom, if you were looking for it."

Ky slid her fingers down Reina's labia. Hidden amongst the many folds a small bump protruded oddly. Withdrawing her tongue, she slathered over the quivering spot.

Reina couldn't hold back anymore. She cried out as the batgirl attacked the spot, swirling and flicking her tongue over the sensitive nub. Unable to support her full weight anymore, Reina reached to grab onto Devin as her front half sank to the ground, but her hands missed. Rather, she placed her hands inside her shirt, needing to do something with her hands and started groping herself.

Azalea would have loved to join in if her body wasn't still out of commission. Instead she took on the role of making suggestions. "If you knead her udder that might push her over the edge."

Ky reached down under Reina's belly. The delicate flesh yielded to her fingers as she teased and kneaded the erect teats. Replacing her tongue with her other hand, she continued the assault on her clit while her tongue went back to thumping her cervix.

Too much pleasure from too many erogenous zones pushed Reina to ecstasy. She came and came hard. Her syrupy nectar flooded her love canal, bathing Ky's tongue.

Ky was only able to stretch her tongue out for so long with her mouth fully open. With her mouth agape, Reina's love juices squirted in.

She had to reel her tongue in to swallow. What she couldn't swallow splashed against her face and splattered on the floor.

The last of her strength exhausted, the pleasured whitehorn sank to the floor. With a weary "You're welcome, Ky." She let Devin hold her while she recovered.

Ky licked her face clean feeling quite pleased with herself.

-----

"Are you sure you have everything?" Devin surveyed the owl girl.

"This one will only be gone for two days, so she is traveling light because she will be flying back."

Suvi held up Jeni's pack so she could store it under the seat. Jeni handed the ratgirl a spare key to the shop, Ky's first actual home since living on the streets.

"We can't thank you enough for giving us a place to live."

"This one can rest easy knowing friend Suvi and bubbly Ky will be protected from the elements."

Devin tightened the straps holding down the weather-resistant cover over the supplies in the back. "Everything sorted with Ky?"

Suvi answered, "Yep, she still has her job in the morning, we meet for lunch, and then she works with me at Whitegold in the evening. We'll clean the place while you're gone."

"I never did ask. What is Ky's other job?"

"She works in one of the gloryhole booths at a place called The Naughty Knothole."

Ky momentarily halted her rushing around and hugging everyone to squeak a response at Suvi.

"She says when you return, if its sometime between eight and eleven, you should stop by. She services the morning crowd cause it keeps her full till lunch and she'd love to welcome you back."

"We most certainly will!" Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and Life-mate will make sure she is properly fed."

"I guess I don't have a say in the matter?"

"Nope."

"Gonna be a little strange not seeing you all every day. Now get out of here before I start missing you." Suvi turned around to hide the emotion creeping into her eyes.

Reina was harnessed and ready to go. Checking to make sure everything was fastened down, Devin climbed up in the driver's seat. Jeni was already seated next to him, holding Azalea. Her face peeking out from under Jeni's wings.

"Bye, Suvi! Bye, Ky! See you when we get back!"

"Take care. We'll see you in two weeks."

With a jolt and the tinkle of bells, everyone waved their farewells, and the sleigh glided away.