Mercury Malone Ch. 02

Story Info
Mercury Malone has some sexy fun on a space ship.
3.1k words
4.3
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I boarded the transport to leave Earth, only two things were on my mind: the missing dossier on Alliance Tech Universe and the large cock on the guy a few people in line ahead of me. I had lost the dossier at the spaceport lounge while I was eaten out by a mysterious alien woman named Nadia, who had possibly stolen it. As a spy, it was my job to see that the dossier made its way into the hands of the person I was to meet up with on my way back to Braga IV and I had failed to keep it safe and secure. I would be lying if I said I could resist seeing the throbbing cock-meat up close and that it didn't make my mind numb to the urgent dilemma on my hands. Because I lost the dossier, I put many people in danger, including other spies, civilians, and the integrity of the Planetary Space Alliance Central Intelligence. I would lose my job because of my fuck up.

The trip to Braga IV would take over a day to complete. I would make sure to enjoy myself before I reported to the contact who I would give the dossier to. I didn't know who I was to meet up with. All I knew is that they would board the transport once we had reached refueling Station Sigma before resuming the journey to Braga IV. Once they were onboard, we would meet for the handoff, as per PSACI protocol. I would explain how I lost it, which would be embarrassing for me as one of the top spies that worked for the PSACI agency.

I walked down the aisle of seated passengers looking around the transport as I approached my assigned seat. Most of the passengers were human, but there were several aliens from all over the Planetary Space Alliance. The guy with the large cock took his seat across the aisle from me. He was handsome and good looking. I flashed him a sexy smile, hoping to catch his eye. He noticed and returned the wink I had given him prior to boarding when I first had seen the outline of his cock. I bit my lip wanting nothing more than to slurp up a load of his cum. A woman seated next to him, presumably his partner, called him Sam and asked him to get something out of his bag for her.

Next to my seat, sat an elderly man who nodded his head politely. My seat was the closest to the window where I could see the spaceport workers preparing the transport for launch. I bent over to place my bag under my seat. I made sure to point my luscious ass toward the aisle so that Sam could get a good look at it. I stole a look behind me to see if he was looking. The elderly man had already nodded off, now snoring sound asleep. Sam glanced in my direction, obviously not wanting his partner to see what he was looking at. I could tell he liked what he saw by the pulsating, dancing cock in his pants. Most of the passengers had taken their seats by the time the captain announced we would be momentarily taking off. I was already horny out of my fucking mind.

I put a hand to the outside of my pants. I slowly rubbed my pussy and bit my lip. Sam locked his eyes onto my crotch, as if in a hypnotic gaze. He followed my fingers as I teased myself through the fabric of my pants. Sam's partner had put on a VR headset so she took no notice of the growing bulge in his pants. The thought of putting Sam's hard cock to my lips was all I could think about now. I wanted to put the tip of his penis to my tongue and flick it a little so that I could taste his pre-cum. I imagined hearing him moan and feeling him shudder as I gripped his stiff cock in my hand. I rubbed myself faster as I thought about taking his full balls in my other hand and gently squeezing them just enough to elicit a bigger moan from him.

"Fuck, I need you," I whispered as my breathing grew heavier. My mind raced as the thought of masturbating publicly made me inch closer and closer to orgasmic oblivion. I continued to rub my pussy through my pants. As I put my hand through my long red hair, I felt each strand run past my fingers. I looked over to my left where the elderly man sat next to me. His mouth was now open and his snoring grew louder. No one would hear me if I began to moan a little louder.

The transport's engines began to warm up. Soon, we would be on our way and I would be closer to the end of my career. I pushed the thought out of my mind. I continued to focus on cumming. A young blonde flight attendant appeared from the front and began her preliminary check to see that each passenger was seated and ready for launch. Undoubtedly, she would catch me rubbing myself. The thought of being caught by her made me wet. She had slightly larger breasts than me and was taller. Her hair was cut short. As she walked down the aisle, I rubbed my clit even faster, moaning a little louder than before, hoping to catch her attention. I glanced at Sam. He rubbed his cock through his pants. Surely he saw the flight attendant coming. He seemed okay with getting caught just like me, which drove me closer toward the edge of orgasm. I could feel the floodgates about to open. Not only was I going to cum, but I was going to squirt too.

The flight attendant saw me. We locked eyes. She smiled, still unaware of my deviant actions. I watched her look down at my hand as I rubbed furiously at myself. I could see her surprise and shock. I waited for what she would say. After what seemed like an eternity, her surprise turned into curiosity. She bit her lip and watched me, waiting for me to cum. I shifted my eyes to see Sam still rubbing himself, the outline of his cock showing what a monster he harbored in his pants. The flight attendant looked at Sam and saw him rubbing himself too. She let out a small moan. Suddenly, the engines came to life and the entire transport began to shake.

I could feel myself shaking in time to the engines, matching their rhythm and pulse which sent me over the edge. With all of my might, I suppressed a scream and instead moaned, squirting all of my juices that had been bottled up inside of me. Lucky for me, the engine's roar deafened my moan. My pants felt wet. I looked down at them and saw the fabric becoming darker as my juices escaped out of me. As I sat there reeling from the orgasm, the flight attendant gave me a smile that silently said 'I want to see that again,' and proceeded down the aisle. I looked at Sam's bulge threatening to rip out of its cage. His face was flushed red from seeing me squirt. I had to have his cock!

The transport lifted off the ground and was propelled forward by its thrusters. The captain's voice came over the transport intercom saying to remain in our seats as the journey through the atmosphere would be turbulent. I turned to face the window to see the spaceport and Earth quickly growing smaller as we ascended towards outer space. Within seconds, we had left Earth behind as the transport's engines reached their full power. I needed to change out of my wet pants. The transport had a restroom area for one person- perfect for me to clean up in. I grabbed my bag of belongings, stood up from my seat, and carefully avoided disturbing the elderly man from his sleep. Sam watched me as I moved toward the aisle and saw the mess that my juices had made. As I turned to walk to the restroom, I gave Sam a wink. Sam looked like he was ready to pop.

While I waited for the restroom to be free, a man exited out of a maintenance closet next to it. He wasn't a member of the crew but rather was a passenger. A minute later, a different man left the restroom, wiping away cum from his mouth. I had a sneaking suspicion about what I witnessed, but had to see for myself. I entered the restroom, closed the door, and locked it. There was barely enough room for one person to move around. In front of me was the toilet and to the side was a large mirror with a washbasin. Opposite of the mirror and washbasin there was a wall with a maintenance panel on it. I put my hand to the edge of the panel and slid it to the side, which revealed a hole just big enough for a cock to fit through.

"Holy shit, it's a gloryhole," I said to myself, surprised by the sight of one. I suppose these trips were long enough that people needed a private place to take care of their sexual needs. I looked closely at the hole. Semen from the man who had left the maintenance closet was on the wall near it. I put a little bit of it on my finger and tasted it. I pretended it was Sam's cum, which made me let out a small moan. Suddenly, I heard a noise from the maintenance closet. Someone had entered the closet and was on the other side of the hole now. The thought that someone could watch me through the gloryhole made my pussy tingle. I decided to carry on as normal and change out of my soaked pants and underwear, hoping the person would watch me. I slowly slid my pants down to the floor, making sure to put on a show for whomever it was on the other side of the wall. The pale skin of my legs gleamed in the light of the small room revealing the small g-string underwear I had underneath. I turned around and bent down as far as the small room would let me, showing off my ass. Juices dripped from between my legs onto the restroom floor.

Next, I slowly slid off the g-string revealing the lips of my pink pussy. I stood back up, letting my shirt cover most of my ass. I became increasingly turned on as I put my body on display for the voyeur in the room next to me. I listened to see if I could hear them and was rewarded by the sound of heavy breathing. By the sound of the low growl that accompanied the breathing, it was a man. I could tell he was stroking himself. I put my ass up against the washbasin which revealed the entirety of my pussy and the small patch of red pubic hair above it. I slowly rubbed my pussy lips, teasing the man on the other side of the wall. I lifted my shirt up more so that I could touch my left breast's nipple. I imagined the man who was only here minutes ago, engaged in oral, lips locked around the other man's cock, sucking out every last drop. Well, not every drop, I thought, remembering the taste of semen on the wall. I wanted to do that now to this lucky guy who was beating his meat off to me. He must have been thinking the same thing because his thick, veiny cock emerged from the hole.

I giggled as I jumped down off the washbasin and reached for his cock. I hungrily grabbed at it, not wasting any time. The man let out a loud moan as I put it into my mouth, sucking away at it like a lollipop. He must have enjoyed it because he began thrusting into my mouth earnestly, not wasting any time. His cock was much bigger than Gleeson, the man that I paid for sex every time I visited Earth. Gleeson's was seven inches, but this cock had to be at least ten. It was so thick, it nearly didn't fit through the hole! I thought about the large bulge in Sam's tight pants. Could this be Sam? What would Sam's partner think? Hopefully she liked to share. There was no way of knowing who this penis belonged to, which was a part of the thrill of sucking cock at a gloryhole.

With a pop, the man's cock left my mouth. I furiously licked the shaft down to the balls while I held onto the shaft of the massive cock. After several licks, I put it back into my mouth and began deep throating it. It was bigger than I was used to, but I managed to throat the entire shaft inch by inch all the wall to the balls, which made me gag. I released the cock from my throat and mouth. It was covered in a thick coating of my saliva. I jacked it off with all of my might.

"You're so nasty. I like that." I heard the man say muffled through the wall. It made me want to make him cum down my throat, which only intensified the stroking of his cock. The man's thrusts became stronger and faster. With each thrust, he was closer to releasing his load inside my mouth. As much as I wanted his load right now, I wanted to take my time with him. I stopped sucking and jacking him off. I could sense he was surprised, perhaps even disappointed. His cock pulsated wildly through the hole, dancing for me. I wanted nothing more than to take his cock back into my mouth, but I wanted to bring him to the edge of cumming. After a few moments, I flicked the head of his penis, tasting the pre-cum. It sent a shiver through me all the way down to my dripping pussy. I couldn't wait to taste his giant load of cum.

"Fuuuck," I heard him say through the wall. I detected a hint of frustration in his voice, but I could also tell that he loved it. "You're a natural at this. You know exactly what I like," he said through what seemed like clenched teeth. I never truly thought of myself as a natural at sex, but I suppose with how much I craved it, it was true to some extent. A thought occurred to me: what if I was addicted to sex? If so, then it was getting in the way of my job as a spy. I tried to push the thought to the back of my mind, but failed. My mind began racing as the thought of my fuck up was the only thing I could think about. I momentarily forgot about the cock in the gloryhole as I began to spiral into a pit of despair of my own thoughts and insecurities.

If I hadn't been with Nadia getting my pussy eaten out then I wouldn't have lost the dossier. Maybe I should be more focused with my job rather than masturbating and sucking cock? No, I had plenty of time on my hands to relax and enjoy myself before I had to report to my contact on Station Sigma. I regained my composure and looked at the monster cock in the hole in front of me, still fully erect. It twitched and pulsated, pre-cum dripping from its piss hole. I shoved the negative thoughts away and grabbed the man's balls. It was time to make him cum.

"Cum for me. Give me your load," I said just loud enough for him to hear me. I sucked him off while I squeezed his balls. I heard him moan and pant through the hole. I knew I would taste his load soon. A banging sound came from the wall. His thrusts were so powerful that he hit the wall with his body, causing it to make a loud banging sound. Surely everyone on the transport could hear it.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming!" Suddenly, a massive moan came from the man. His cock stiffened and pumped a huge load of cum down my throat. The amount he put down my throat was so enormous that I barely could swallow enough to keep up with each ropey load. It was over as soon as it began. He retracted his penis from the gloryhole, leaving me drenched in cum, saliva, and juices.

I cleaned myself up and put on a fresh pair of pants. I opened the restroom door and peered out to see if I could see who's cum it was that I had just taken. The door to the closet opened. Sam walked out from it. I licked my lips knowing I had just swallowed a huge load from his beautiful, big cock. As I watched Sam take his seat, I saw a dark haired woman emerge from the back of the transport. It was Nadia! As emotions swirled around in my head, I felt a tingling sensation from my pussy. I tried to put the sensation aside. Nadia saw me and immediately pretended she hadn't. Either she was embarrassed from our sexual encounter in the spaceport lounge restroom or she wanted to hide something from me. My spy intuition told me she had stolen the dossier and still had it in her possession. If I stole it back, I could hand it over to my contact on Sigma Station and keep my job.

The transport suddenly shook. I held onto the doorway to keep myself from falling. The passengers on the transport looked surprised, murmuring amongst themselves as to what caused the ship to shake. We had cleared the atmosphere already and there wasn't turbulence in space. Maybe we hit an asteroid? The captain came over the intercom sounding rather alarmed. "All crew to battlestations. Space pirates to port!" I looked out of the closest port window. A space pirate marauder locked onto the transport with its tractor beam. They were going to board us, which meant that they would steal our possessions and possibly kill us. If I was going to get the dossier back from Nadia and survive space pirates, I had to come up with a plan. Though sex was always on my mind, I was a damned good spy. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

To be continued...