Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my fathers name! And it's already his name, you can't change it!"

"He is still so small, he does not know his own name yet! It can be changed!"

"It's on his birth certificate! His name will NOT be changed! His name is Everett!"

"Enough! We will speak of it later! Make him quiet!" he demanded, swiping his hand through the air.

Mercy huffed, but did the only thing she could and pulled her blouse open to feed Everett. Immediately, Keen covered her from all eyes but his own as he watched, moving closer to see Everett's face.

"He looks like me!" he breathed, sounding pleased.

"He does," Mercy agreed grumpily.

"He eats this way always or only to keep him quiet?"

"I breastfeed him, he always eats this way."

"It is a bit... course."

"Get over it, Keen, I..."

"Aikeen to you! You may no longer be familiar with me, Mercy!" Keen growled.

"So calling you husband is off the table?" she asked, rolling her eyes, frustrated and pissed.

"Do not push too far, Mercy, you already have punishment coming to you."

"Why are you doing this? I was happy, Keen, weren't you still doing well in your business?"

"You will not be familiar! It doesn't matter how my business is doing! You took my SON, Mercy! And... you left me. You made me believe you had feelings and you left!"

"Because you kidnapped me and threatened me and raped me!"

"I never! You were willing!"

"I told you no! And I wasn't willing, just because I was too afraid to ask you to stop, that doesn't mean I was willing! It meant I didn't want to be hurt or killed!"

"You will be silent! I will hear no more words from your treacherous mouth! Lying snake! As soon as we return I am putting you in the tower! Yuon will care for my son and you..."

"No! No, you can't separate me from him, please! He needs me, I'm still breastfeeding and I'm his mother!"

"I am his father and you took him from me!"

"Because you're a murdering, kidnapping, rapist psychopath!"

Keen let out an angry growl through clenched teeth as he grabbed her by the throat and shoved her back against the seat. "If she speaks again, remove her tongue! Cut it out and I will watch her choke to death on her own blood!"

Mercy wilted miserably, pulling Everett as close as she could as she broke down in helpless tears.

"No more of that!" Keen growled angrily, tightening his fingers around her throat. "You will get no sympathy from me!"

"You win," she whispered brokenly. "You win, Aikeen. I will do whatever you ask, I will be good and act however you wish me to... just please don't take Everett from me?"

Keen smirked as he eased his grip and sat back. He stayed quiet as he watched Everett feeding and that scared Mercy more than his anger did. What was he planning?

The car took them to an air strip where a small plane was wiating for them. It was small enough that one of Keen's men had to stay behind and wait for another flight so that Mercy would have a seat on the plane.

Keen was still silent, watching Mercy with a malevolent smile as they took off.

"I wish to hold my son," he told Mercy as soon as the pilot gave Keen a nod.

Mercy was loath to hand Everett over, but she pulled the sling off and moved up, passing Everett to Keen. "Hold his head, your hand under his neck to support him like this."

"He is so small!"

"He was born a little early and I'm small. He's only a couple months old, Aikeen, he's supposed to be small still."

"He has so much hair! He's so perfect! Look at him!" Aikeen breathed, his eyes huge as he looked down at Everett.

"He is perfect," Mercy agreed softly, watching Aikeens face. Hesitating a moment, she spoke again, more quietly. "I didn't take him from you, Aikeen. I didn't know I was pregnant. Not for a long while. I was only trying to get myself to safety. I didn't know."

Keen gave Mercy a petulant glower, then looked back down at Everett. "You are mine, Mercy. I told you that, didn't I? I told you there is nowhere you can go that I will not find you. I told you to never try and run, it would only end badly for you."

"If I am your luck as you seem to think, it will work from anywhere as long as I am happy, won't it?"

"No and do not speak of it again! Do you not recall that you have 4 marks and not 1? You are more than my luck, Mercy. You are my wife, the mother to my children and... more. You will never run again! You will not get the chance! I will lock you in the tower the rest of your life if I must!"

"What do the other marks mean?" Mercy asked, dread welling up.

"You only need to know that you belong to me. You are mine, Mercy, and I will NEVER let you go. Do not speak again, I have no wish to hear your voice again just now," he demanded, leaning back to cradle Everett gently as Everett fell asleep. After twenty minutes of silence in the plane, he finally spoke again. "Lun, how close are we to the airport?"

"Less than five minus, sir," Lun answered with a deferential nod.

Keen looked Mercy over, then sat up and leaned across to hand Everett back. "Secure him as you had him before for the landing."

Mercy wrapped him in the sling, nestling him in close, then put on her seatbelt as she held him in her arms. "He needs a carseat," she told Keen irritably.

"Hasi, text Yuon. Tell her to have someone get an infant carrier to put in the car that is going to meet us at the airport. Tell her my son will need more clothes as well. What size does he wear?" Keen demanded of Mercy.

"He's still in 0 to 3 months," Mercy answered softly.

"Tell her," Keen told Hasi. He looked back to Mercy. "What else will he need?"

"Diapers, all the normal things," Mercy shrugged, then began listing everything off to him.

Hasi was rapidly texting as Mercy spoke and Mercy was noticing the way Keen was staring at her as they landed.

He stood before the plane had even stopped completely on the tarmac and held a hand out to Mercy. Unbuckling, she let him help her up, then let him help her down the narrow steps to the tarmac. A large golf cart came hurrying up and Keen guided her to sit down in the middle seat, then sat next to her with an arm across the back of the seat around her shoulders. He looked down at Everett, but Mercy could see it every time his eyes went to her and looked her face over.

"You cut your hair," he finally stated as the cart pulled away full of Keens men standing and holding on to the sides.

"I did... I took off a few inches a few months back but it's grown out a lot. I think it's the vitamins I've been taking, first for the pregnancy and now for breastfeeding."

"Hasi, put vitamins on the list. What else do you need?" Keen demanded.

"I'm... not sure. I don't really need anything else... umm, I guess nursing bras. And shirts. And nursing pads. Things like that... Yuon will probably know."

The cart pulled up to a larger plane that had a rolling staircase moved up to the open door. Keen helped Mercy out of the cart, then led her to the plane and up the stairs.

The inside was a lot larger than the one they'd just been in, but it was still a private plane. It was a larger, more spacious private plane.

Keen led her all the way to the back and sat down next to her as everyone boarded quickly.

"On your go," one of his men called back.

"Let's go," Keen told him irritably. "How long until we arrive home?"

"14 hours, sir, and we'll have to make a stop."

"Hurry," Keen demanded.

Mercy looked out the little window as they took off and she wondered where they were. Where they had flown to to get to the bigger plane that would get them home. She stared out that window until she could only see ocean under them, then sighed sadly.

Keen spoke, his voice pitched low. "I watched your pornography, Mercy," he told her, leaning close.

Mercy blushed and refused to look at him or acknowledge him.

"Lun, come and take my son. Hold him for a while for me while Mercy and I... speak."

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she allowed Lun to take Everett, mollified that Lun was grinning ear to ear at Everett and he knew how to hold a baby.

As soon as Lun stepped away, Keen flipped up the armrest and reached past Mercy, reclining her seat, then his own.

Mercy felt terror trying to claw it's way up her throat, but she refused to give in to it. If she struggled, Keen would hurt her. He might not let her have Everett back...

Her blouse was already missing two buttons from what he'd done back at the pub, so it was easy for him to pull it open now. Mercy gripped her seat and stared up at the ceiling of the plane, wishing this was over.

Keen surprised her by undoing her remaining button gently and sliding his fingers over her skin softly to open the shirt more. When he unfastened her bra and pushed it open, her eyes went to his face. He hadn't had a fascination with her breasts before, why now?

His hand fondled gently, then squeezed slightly. "They are larger," he told her, his eyes following the movement of his hand.

"Yeah... umm... you can't do that or..."

"Do not tell me what I can't do! Your body belongs to me," he growled, then squeezed roughly to prove his point.

Mercy whimpered and hunched in on herself, then watched as Keen's face went shocked. Milk was leaking out of her nipple, running down to his hand where he was holding her breast and Keen seemed stunned by it.

Mercy opened her mouth to tell him why he couldn't, but she went quiet in her own stunned silence when Keen leaned close and licked her breast. When his tongue circled her breast, then her nipple, Mercy whimpered, "nooo!" softly, shaking her head. Keen's lip closed around her nipple and he sucked, hard. Hard enough to make Mercy wince. "Keen, please!" she whispered, panting. His throat worked, swallowing as he sucked and Mercy was shocked, repulsed and a little thrilled all at the same time. "Keen, stop, please! You have to stop!"

"Never tell me what I must do," he growled, switching to her other breast.

"Please! If he wakes up hungry, I will have nothing for him! Please!"

Keen growled angrily, but stopped. He pulled back, his lips swollen and his eyes hooded. "You will learn to make more. Train your body to make more."

Mercy was shaking, trembling from head to toe in a confused sort of fear. What the hell was he doing?!?

"Do not stare, answer me!" he demanded, jerking on her.

"Ok! Yes! I will... I will try to learn how to do that!"

"I watched your pornography," he repeated, leaning in close and nuzzling Mercy's neck. "I have seen a great many things. Some things you might not have wished me to see. I think I will do them all to you, Mercy."

Mercy let out a shuddering breath, not knowing whether to be excited or terrified.

"Look at me, Mercy. Have you been with another man?"

"No, Aikeen," she whispered, still shaking.

"Are you lying to me, Mercy? I cannot imagine men were not coming to you every day and trying."

"Men aren't in a hurry to take on a single mother and everyone knew I was. I was hugely pregnant early on, Aikeen, I was showing very soon and it was obvious I was pregnant. Even after I had him, he was always with me everywhere I went, even work. A few men flirted and I always told them I wasn't interested. The men from there are a different sort of people, they have a sense of duty and that was mostly why they even asked after me."

"You do not truly imagine that is so?" Keen demanded, looking down at her with a scowl. "You know that you are stunning, Mercy. More than just beautiful, you have a light..." he faltered then, then glared down at her. "You know how you look! You only wish to hear me say it! I will not feed into your ego, Mercy! I am going to have what I wish from you, then punish you the rest of your days!"

Mercy shook her head quickly, "No, Aikeen, I'm serious. The men there cared less about that and more about doing the right thing. I'm not built for the kind of work needed back there, farming and heavy lifting and hard work. They saw a small woman with a child who needed to be taken care of and they felt they needed to step up and be responsible. Not because they wanted me, but because..."

"That is not the truth! You may have seen it so, but it is not. They all wished to have you because you are... it does not matter. What you are is MINE. Mine and I will never let you leave my side again, Mercy. Never. I will not try and be good to you this time, you lost that privilege. I will use you and punish you and use you again and that is all! You will care for our children if you are lucky! You best try very hard to be allowed the privilege of caring for my children! Else I will lock you in the tower alone and only come to use you! You will never lay eyes on our children! Do you understand me, Mercy?"

"I understand, Aikeen, and I will do all you ask."

"More, Mercy. All I ask and more. Now. I wish to have you again."

Mercy gave him a slight nod, then sat up and gently pushed him to lay back on his chair. Climbing over on top of him, she hesitated when she saw two of his men standing and watching both of them from two seats up. She knew they were just being bodyguards and she made herself ignore them as she straddled Keen.

Keen looked up at her with a sneering curl to his lip and she knew for him that was a look of need and want. She remembered that much from their few days together.

Shrugging out of the dress, she let the top drop to her waist and her bra she dropped in her empty seat. She felt sick, suddenly as she looked down at him, his eyes looking her over and she wasn't sure she could do this. Leaning in suddenly, she hugged him, pressing her face to his neck before the tears gave her away.

"Aikeen!" she whispered, shaking even harder now. "I will do as you wish, I want to... I just need a moment first, please? Will you hold me just for a moment? I just need... comforting. Please? For a moment."

"You do not deserve comforting," he snarled, but his arms quickly enclosed her as his hands came to rest on her waist and he hugged her to his chest. Leaning in, he pressed his cheek to her head as he hugged her and Mercy broke down completely as he hugged her to him. Feeling lost and despondent, Mercy knew she shouldn't be letting herself indulge in her sadness, especially not thinking about Sam and losing him. She had been so close to having him and being happy! She should have just said yes and left with him immediately, not waited and she hated herself for not listening to her gut feelings.

She was back in Keen's hands now and worse, so was Everett.

Her thoughts went to Mikkael then and she had a pure hatred for that man suddenly. She knew then she was going to work to see him pay. She would be who Keen wanted her to be, just so that she could ask that he bring Mikkael to her so she could see him punished.

Filled with resolve now, she turned her face up to Keen and moved closer, breathing him in. He still wore the same cologne that she liked and she opened her eyes to look over his smooth, perfect skin. Sliding slightly higher, she kissed his jaw just below his ear, then bit his earlobe gently before sucking lightly. Moving higher, she pulled him to face her, kissing his lips gently, then not so gently as she forced his mouth open and hungrily toyed with his tongue. His small moan told her he was enjoying it and his hands sliding down her waist to her hips, gripping, told her he wanted more.

"Thank you, my sweet Aikeen," she whispered, kissing next to his ear again. "For being so understanding and gentle with me. Now I want to hear you cry out my name," she demanded, sitting up and moving down, quickly undoing his pants and yanking them down. Standing for a moment, she let her dress fall to the floor, then her underwear before climbing back up into Keen's lap and straddling his hard cock.

Staying high on her knees, she arched her back and touched herself so he could watch as his hands went to her thighs. His smirk said he was enjoying the show and when his eyes lifted up to hers, she knew he was pleased. This was what he wanted, her to give herself over to him completely.

Another thought occurred to her as she worked her clit to get wet for him. He'd liked hearing her tell him what to do, he'd looked thrilled when she'd told him to scream her name, his eyes going glazed as he'd watched her undress.

He was so used to giving orders and being obeyed, a part of him wanted to be ordered around. It even explained why he had the fascination with her breasts now and why he'd done what he had. He wanted her to be... something to him. She wasn't sure what, not a mother really, but commanding and nurturing both. She didn't understand it completely, but she was sure she was on to something.

Soon she was dripping, she had herself so worked up and she let out a sigh of bliss as she lowered enough to grind over the top of his cock. Long and slender and hard, she rolled her clit over it again and again, sliding along the length of it until he was gripping her hips and panting.

Lifting up on her knees again, she reached down to guide him into her and he let out a euphoric moan as she slid down his cock, taking more than half of it into her, all the way to her wall.

"Mercy!" he groaned softly. "I've missed this! I've missed your perfect cunt! Ohh... you feel so perfect still!"

"Mmmm, my good boy," Mercy purred, riding him gently as she held his shoulders and stroked his face lovingly. "Just like that my wonderful boy," she whispered, leaning close to his ear. "I love hearing my name on your lips. Again, my sweet Aikeen, I want to hear you cry out my name!"

"Mercy!" he growled, his hands tightening. "Faster, Mercy! I need you! I need this!"

"Such a good boy," she whispered, praising him gently as she stroked his face. "That's exactly right my sweet love. Tell me what you want, Aikeen?"

"You, Mercy! I want you! I want you to love me and want me like I want you!"

"I want you so badly, Aikeen! Can you feel how wet I am for you? How hot my pussy is for you?"

"You're so hot for me, Mercy," he groaned, starting to pant and Mercy knew he was close.

"Fill me with your cum, my lovely Aikeen, my perfect husband! I want to feel you filling me! I want to have your children and show you what a perfect wife I can be to you!"

"Nnnnnn, Mercy!" he cried out, gripping her hips as he shoved up into her as hard and deep as he could and holding himself there. Mercy felt his cock throb inside of her, then felt the force of his cum shooting out and filling her so completely.

For a moment, she forgot she was supposed to be acting and she sucked in a euphoric breath as her head fell back. "Yes, Keen! Oh yes, just like that! I love that!"

Keen relaxed his hold on her hips, breathing heavily, then unsteadily rolled her to her back with his softening cock still inside of her. "Mercy," he whispered, sliding fingers into her hair and clutching tightly. "That... was perfect. That is what I want."

"It's what I want too," she murmured sleepily, her hands going to his face and pulling him close to kiss him again. "Thank you. Thank you so much! I've always wanted my freedom so badly, Keen, but... if I have to be married then I am glad it's to you. If anyone can make me happy to not be single, it will be you, I know it! Mmmm. Is it bad I want you to stay right here like this inside of me until you get hard again and can fuck me all over again?"

Keen gave Mercy that proud sneer again, his lip curling and she knew that he had liked hearing that. "I will be using you plenty until we get home and I can punish you, Mercy," he told her, but he didn't sound like he really meant it. He was happy and he couldn't hide it, especially when he looked over her face.

She knew she had definitely hit the right nerve with him in there. He had a thing for being told what to do and praised for it when he did, at least during sex.