Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everett began fussing lightly and Mercy immediately started to sit up. Keen caught her and held her down gently. "Another moment," he demanded. "To see you properly seeded. I am going to fill you with my babies until you can no longer bear me children, Mercy."

"Mmmm," she smiled, but her heart was hammering in her chest. How many kids did he want?!? She didn't want to be his brood mare!

After a few seconds, Everett began actually fussing, then crying.

Mercy pulled away, unable to hide her anxiety.

"A few tears will not hurt him," Keen scowled grumpily.

"You don't understand," she answered breathlessly, trying to yank her dress on as quickly as she could. "Everett never cries! Ever! He hardly even fusses at all, he's a quiet and content baby!" Mercy yanked her panties on, then rushed to pick up Everett who was all out screaming now.

He didn't settle down until she began feeding him and even then he still whimpered every few sucks.

Lun moved closer, looking Everett over worriedly. "It's the change in pressure," Lun offered. "His ears can't pop like ours and it's hurting him. Infants never like plane rides, it's always hard on them."

Mercy looked at Keen worriedly, but she knew there was nothing that could be done.

"I texted Carl where we're touching down, too," Lun went on. "He is bringing diapers and an infant carrier for him. I'll see if there's anything he can get for his ears."

"Thank you, Lun," Mercy told him gratefully as she stroked Everett's hair lovingly. "I should have thought to ask you to stop by my apartment to pick up diapers and all his things. It will be fine," she managed, offering Keen a tremulous smile as she lay down on her seat, curling around Everett as she fed him.

Keen pulled off his suit jacket and laid it over Mercy, looking concerned as she looked down at Everett. Laying on his side in his own seat, he pulled Mercy close and spooned her, lifting his head to kiss her temple gently.

Mercy turned and looked over her shoulder, smiling at Keen, then kissing his arm he had around her. "Thank you, my Aikeen," she whispered.

"I would still prefer husband," he rumbled softly, sounding pleased. Moments later, he went a little stiff. "I am still angry with you, Mercy and I will still punish you."

"I know, my Husband, and I understand. It's fine, I've resolved myself to that. I lived my life wanting to be independent and single and I railed against you from day one... but no more. Like I said, if I must have a husband I'm glad it's you and it's you I want. Especially now, with Everett. I love him and I love spending time with him, but it will be good to have your help with him and for him to have a his father around."

"Then why take him from me?"

"I didn't know I was pregnant, Aikeen, I really didn't. If I had known, I never would have taken the chances I took, not at all. I thought it was just me and..."

"Enough," Aikeen growled as Everett started fussing again.

Mercy turned to her other side, facing Aikeen and switching Everett to her other breast. Aikeen watched it all with a sort of wonder as Everett fed.

"He is so very tiny and fragile... when will he get to a point where he isn't so helpless?"

"I think once he starts toddling around, moving on his own, that sort of thing. A few more months. Aikeen... chances are good he will always be small, though. My family, we are all small. My dad, mom, brothers, all of us. We are all small framed and while you are tall, you aren't broad shouldered or anything. Our kids might all be little their whole lives."

"Our children will be perfect no matter what," Aikeen breathed, stroking Everett's hair. "He is perfect. I have no care for his size, just to know when I will feel less... afraid of harming him."

"It will come with practice, My Husband," Mercy told him, smiling.

When Everett fell asleep, they both went quiet. After an hour, Keen got up and went up to speak softly to his men where Mercy couldn't hear him. He eventually returned, but only to move the third seat on the other side of Mercy back and lay down behind her.

At first Mercy thought he meant to spoon her again, but he lifted her dress and unfastened his pants, then eased his cock into her from behind and quietly shoved into her as she gasped and gripped the armrest so she wouldn't rock so hard that Everett would wake.

"You are mine, Mercy," Keen told her, his breathing labored as he shoved into her from behind. "All of you is mine! Every fucking inch! And your heart, Mercy. It is fucking mine. Say it. Tell me."

"I am yours, my husband," she whispered, trying not to lose control. "My heart is yours, all of me is yours! Ohhhh... Oh Keen! Please don't make me come right now, he'll wake up!"

Keen smirked and raised up slightly to thrust harder and faster.

Mercy bit back a wail as her body went rigid and she jerked and shivered as the orgasm rolled over her. Keen let out a low, exultant laugh as he held his cock deep inside of her as she came. "You love my cock," he chuckled as she relaxed, blinking and sucking in air.

Mercy hardly heard him over Everetts cries, then gasped again as Keen began thrusting again. "Keen please!" she begged, trying to hold herself still.

"I am close," he panted, moving harder and faster as he gripped her roughly. Seconds later he shoved in and held himself there as he came, filling Mercy full again and again.

Mercy was trembling as she tried to calm Everett, Keen moving closer and spooning her with his softening cock still inside of her.

"Make him quiet," Keen demanded.

"He isn't hungry, he's just upset! He isn't used to this and he's in pain."

"Feed him anyway," Keen demanded, raising his head to look at Everett. "Quieten him! I do not like hearing him upset, fix it!"

"I'm trying! You can't do that and then get upset when he wakes up still tired and fussy!"

"I will take you whenever I like!"

"Then let me have someone hold him next time! Everett, my little man, it's alright, shhh. We're just fine now! Look, daddy is here. Right here with us."

"He will not call me that! I am his father and that is what he will call me! That is what all my children will call me. I intend to have you with child before we land again and I will take you as many times as I am able between then and now."

"Alright my Husband, I love the sound of that but please, next time let me have Lun hold him?"

"Make him quiet!"

"Stop yelling, that's making it worse! And it's stressing me and he can feel my stress and that's making it worse!"

"Here," Lun called, handing Mercy a folded linen napkin.

"Thank you," she told him gratefully, then sat up and rolled enough that Keen's cock slipped out of her. Keen growled, but said nothing as Mercy changed Everett and used the folded linen napkin as a makeshift diaper.

Pulling Everett clase after, he finally calmed down as she swaddled him tight and tried to feed him again. She had nothing to feed him, but he latched on and seemed happy enough with that as she went back to sleep, staying latched on in a comfort latch.

Mercy sighed in relief, but also felt a bit trapped. She was a giant pacifier right now, but she guessed she was alright with that. Maybe Keen wouldn't force himself on her again if Keen was latched on.

She was wrong.

Not two hours later, Keen told Lun to hold Everett and Lun took him gently, managing not to wake him.

Keen jerked Mercy up and made her bend over on her knees, then guided his hard cock into her from behind. Gripping her hips, he began fucking her almost violently, ramming in as hard and fast as he could as he growled through gritted teeth.

Mercy lost control immediately. Going rigid and coming around his cock as she screamed through gritted teeth.

Keen let out a laugh as he gripped her hair and yanked her hair back. "My fucking whore," he sneered, then slid his hand around her throat and held her against him as he began fucking her more slowly. Looking down at her, he watched her face and stroked his thumb over her lower lip. Mercy looked up at him and tried to fill her face with love and adoration, but mostly she wanted to punch him in his smug face.

She was sore and tired and Everett was fussy and it was all Keen's fault. She'd been so close to REAL happiness and he'd taken everything from her, AGAIN.

Keen let out a roar as he rammed into her and stayed, spilling into her again. He held her there a moment, then eased out of her and rolled her to her back, holding her legs high. Mercy couldn't fake it just now, she turned away and closed her eyes sleepily.

"We are dropping down soon to refuel," Keen told her. "I will have them get blankets and pillows for you."

"Thank you, My Husband," she mumbled.

She wasn't allowed out of the plane when they touched down, but everyone else stepped off the plane. She sat snuggling Everett, thankful for the quiet.

Lun came back in first with a bag of diapers and a change of clothes for Everett. Mercy smiled at Lun, but stayed quiet as she held Everett. More of Keen's men came in with blankets and pillows and other things. When Keen came back, he had a bag of food for Mercy and a pleased with himself smile as he handed her a hot coffee and a cold tea.

"Thank you," she whispered with a smile for him as she drank the coffee gratefully. "Is there water in that bag anywhere?"

"Of course, here," he told her quickly, handing her a bottle of water.

"So thoughtful, my husband, thank you," she smiled praisingly. "I have to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated to make enough milk for our son."

"Then drink! Drink it all and I will get you another."

"Thank you, My Husband," she smiled again, stroking his cheek as he sat down.

On a whim, Keen happily leaned close and kissed her gently, smiling down at her like he was truly pleased.

He really did like being praised, she realized. It was a big thing for him. "All of this will be more than enough, I will let you know, my sweet husband. You're so thoughtful and wonderful, I really am incredibly lucky, aren't I? I feel like I took you for granted before and I'm sorry for that, I didn't realize how much you really loved me. I thought you only wanted to own me, but I can see it when you look at me, My Husband. You care and that means everything to me. Thank you for being so wonderful despite everything."

"I will still punish you," he promised her, but he was extremely proud now as he lifted his chin.

"I look forward to it," Mercy purred, like the thought of him punishing her excited her. She could actually get behind some playful spanking and that sort of thing and she hoped maybe she could bring him around to that sort of playful punishing and not whatever he had in mind. "Will you spank me, Husband?" she asked, biting her lower lip as if that thought thrilled her.

"I should spank you now," he countered, his lip curling.

"Mmm, yes you should, Daddy," she whispered, making a gamble. There had to be a reason he didn't want his children to call him daddy. She was sure she gambled correctly when his eyes went hooded and he smirked down at her.

"As soon as we have taken off and we are safe to unbuckle... I am going to bend you over my knee, then bend you over this chair and fuck you until you can't move for a week."

Mercy felt a thrill go through her as she shivered and didn't bother suppressing an excited smile. "Oh, Daddy, I can't wait," she whispered, sliding her hand up his thigh to his very hard cock. "Mmm, I love that cock and I love that you are ready for me again so soon! I am going to wear you out before you get me home, my perfect husband," she purred, pulling his hand close and threading her fingers through his. Pulling his hand close, she kissed his knuckles, then rubbed her cheek over them as she looked up at him with as much affection as she could muster. She could do thrilled and excited more easily, sexual want was easier for her than love, so she went with it.

After they took off, she didn't even wait for the pilot to give the all clear, she unbuckled and gave Lun Everett to hold, then went back to Keen, pulling her dress off as she did. Keen leaned back with a pleased smile, unfastening his own pants and shoving them down his hips half a second before Mercy climbed up on him and guided his cock into her. Mercy rode him like a wild thing, bouncing and crying out as she gripped his hair and threw her head back. Rolling and grinding as she rode him, Keen let out a low moan, his head dropping back as he watched her with wide eyes. With a whimpering grunt, Keen came faster than he had all day and Mercy slowed and went still with a smile at him. Rolling her hips gently and slowly, she let out a pleased sigh, then hugged him and lay on his chest as she showered him in loving kisses.

"Husband, I can't wait to get you home where we have room and space to play more," she sighed happily, then lay sleepily on his chest with his cock still inside of her. His arms slipped around her and he reclined the seat and Mercy let out another sleepy sigh as she adjusted.

Everett woke her, letting out a cry that immediately broke her heart as she sat up quickly.

"Mercy?" Keen demanded sleepily, gripping her hips.

"Everett's hungry," she told him, stroking his cheek and kissing him before getting up and finding her dress. Most the men were napping, but Lun was trying to calm Everett, bouncing him softly.

"Thank you, Lun," Mercy told him with a genuine smile. "You are going to be a wonderful father someday," she promised him as she picked up Everett. "I appreciate all your help, truly."

Sitting back down with Everett, she quickly started feeding him as Keen sat up grumpily to watch.

"You can go back to sleep, my love," she told him, patting his hand. "I have him. Get some rest."

"I will sleep when I please, Mercy. How often must he eat?"

"Every few hours still," Mercy told him, smiling. "He wakes up and eats. He's still eating and sleeping a lot, he will for a while longer. Soon he should be sleeping through the night, though. Babies are a lot of work, my love, and..."

"Husband. I want you to call me husband," he demanded, still irritable.

"Mmm, my sweet husband," she amended. "Babies are a lot of work, but don't worry. I don't mind it at all, they are worth the lack of sleep and the tears. You will get all the rest you need and I will take care of everything else and especially you, my wonderful husband. My babies and you are all I need in my life and I can't wait for things to get to normal."

"You think that a few words will make me forget you left me, Mercy? You ran from me and tried to hide from me? Hid my child from me? I will not forget and I will not forgive easily."

"I know, Husband, and I know I don't deserve how good you've been to me. All I can do is make it up to you, I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry, so very sorry, but I know that isn't enough. I will make it up to you and show you how happy I can make you now. Now that I know I don't really want to be independent and a single mother. I need you, husband, I didn't know that before but I do now. I need you and I'm so lucky to have you."

"Enough words," Keen growled, stroking Everett's hair. "When we get back, we are changing his name."

"His name is Everett," Mercy insisted, not willing to give on that point. "You may change his middle name if Lee doesn't suit you, but his name is Everett and I will not change it. He will have your last name, I will concede that, and you can change his middle name. You will have a say in the names of the rest of our children, but I already named Everett after my father and I won't change it."

"He can keep Lee," Keen spoke thoughtfully. "I want another boy next, and I will name him."

"I don't get to decide what I will have next," Mercy told him, amused.

"I want another boy!"

"We can try as many times as you like to have as many boys as you like," she promised him, giggling now. "How many do you want? Kids?"

"You will keep having my children until you can no longer have them," Keen told her grumpily. "I have names for three boys, you will give me at least three more boys. Girls are fine, but I want at least three more boys too."

"I will do my best," she giggled again, switching Everett to the other side.

"I do not like the name Everett. It does not come naturally to the tongue."

"It will. It's not a common name, but it was my fathers name."

"Was?"

"He died when I was young. He was a soldier in the army and he was in Iraq. HIs convoy hit a landmine, then when they stopped, they were hit by RPG's. That's what the report said anyway. My mom raised my brothers and I, sort of. They were both older and bigger than me, but that's not really saying much."

"My father died when I was 16," Keen told her softly. "I saw it happen. The assassin shot him while we were eating dinner. I never knew my mother, she was just one of the women my father spent his nights with. One of many. I am all that is left of his children though, and I do not intend to make his mistakes."

"Is your mother still alive?"

"I don't know. He took me and sent her away because she had lied to him."

That reminded Mercy. "What happened to Isoka?"

"She lives. Her child was my close cousins, we look alike. She was going to try and trick me, but I had a test done. The child is my cousins. His choice was to marry her and take care of the child or be rid of her and keep the child himself, or let Yuon have the child. He chose to keep Isoka and the child and now Isoka expects another. She is not allowed in my presence."

"What... what about Jeremy?"

"Who is Jeremy?"

"The lawyer, the man who did your numbers who tried to save me?"

"Isoka ripped his genitals off and he died from his wounds.

Mercy cringed and looked down, feeling bad about that. "What about Lee?" she asked, almost afraid to.

"Did you name our son after her?"

"No... it's my fathers full name. Everett Lee. Coincidence."

"She is well so far as I am aware. She is in charge of those who work for me there now, they all answer to her. Tell me, Mercy. If you planned on running, why not escape with him?"

"I hated him," she lied, "And I thought it was a trap. I thought it was you planning a trap for me until it was too late. Anyway, I didn't trust him, he was too stupid to see me safe, I had my own plan."

"How did you get your hands on all of your credit cards like you did? I had them locked away."

"I had them all canceled the day you took my wallet and ordered new. They were all waiting for me in my mailbox, my ID too. I knew they would be, at least as many of them as I would need. I grabbed them and my keys and took off, probably before you even knew I was gone."

Keen scowled at his hand as he stroked Everett's hair gently. "I thought you might be ill. I was afraid, I made them break the door down. Then when I discovered you used my own men to get a flight from the country... I let Isoka have them both for 24 hours. She was not allowed to kill them or main them, but neither of them are over their time with her yet," he smiled viciously.

"And it doesn't worry you that she has children?" Mercy asked faintly.

"Yuon cares for her child mostly, Isoka only looks in on her from what I am told. My cousin speaks of hiring a woman to come in and care for her and the one Isoka is carrying. Do you fear for them? Her children?"

"Don't you? She's a psychopath."

"Worry over yourself, Mercy. I have half a mind to give you over to Isoka's care for an hour with orders to not kill or maim you."

"She'd kill me and you know it."

"From what I am told, perhaps not. She is loyal to Kinusa now and dotes on him. I do not think she would disobey me."

"Then do it," Mercy shrugged, calling his bluff. "We both know what will happen the moment she lays eyes on me. I was her downfall, I took you from her and she will never forgive that. She was your right hand, she thought you were hers and I took that from her. Women never forget or forgive that kind of hate."