Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying you still hate me, Mercy?"

"I never hated you, I feared you, there is a difference. I was afraid of you and I wanted my freedom. Mostly I was afraid of how you made me feel and how badly I wanted to fall into pleasing you and letting you make me come for you. I hated that I fell for you so easily when I didn't want to do that at all. My plans for my life didn't include any man, I wanted to make it on my own. I hated that my mom shut down after my dad died and could no longer function. My brothers had to take care of me and they resented her and me both for it. I never wanted to have to rely on anyone else again in my whole life and you made me want you. You made me wish for something different and I was angry at you for that, but I didn't hate you. And when I was gone? I missed you, Keen. I missed you with a physical ache and I imagined your arms and your hands so many times. I even imagined you when I touched myself and made myself come again and again. Mmm, especially those later months of the pregnancy. Did you know that in your third trimester you are so freaking horny that you just cannot get satisfied no matter how many times you come? Oh my goodness, it was insane how sore I made myself, but I still wanted more. I thought of your beautiful cock every day and your hands and your arms. How good you felt when you held me. That last month was just an unending fantasy of you and constantly touching myself."

"Show me," he demanded breathily, reaching down to pull her skirts up for her.

"Husband, you have me so sore and satisfied now, I don't think I could get off again by myself. I would need you and probably my vibrator too."

"I have watched pornography," he whispered with another smirk, moving down to his knees and pulling her legs open.

"Keen! Have Lun get Everett!"

Keen growled in frustration, but turned and called softly for Lun.

"He's asleep," one of his men called back. "I can take the child."

Mercy wasn't sure about the stone-faced man who came and picked up Everett, but he was gentle with him and seemed to know how to hold a baby. Keen wasn't worried at all, shoving Mercy to lay back as soon as the man stepped back. Dropping his face down, Keen closed his teeth over her mound, making Mercy whimper. He didn't bite hard, just dragged his teeth over her before circling his tongue around her entire pussy again and again.

Mercy was still, half holding her breath... but it was nothing special really. He had actually watched porn and he was doing it like he was working for a camera angle and not like he was trying to get her off. She was too afraid to try and tell him she was doing it wrong, so she stayed quiet and squirmed, feeling uncomfortable. Didn't he care that he had cum in her multiple times and that she hadn't had a shower since? He didn't seem to as his tongue lightly darted and flicked, hardly touching her skin.

"Do you like that?" he demanded breathlessly, lifting up to look at her, pleased with himself.

"That's really good, husband," she smiled, but wished she could ask him to stop. This wasn't going to happen right now, she was too sore and felt too self conscious. She knew how to make him stop, though. "It would be so much better if you fucked me though. I love your beautiful cock."

His expression went triumphant as he smiled proudly and went up to his knees to unfasten his pants. Lifting her legs higher, he angled himself so he could watch as he guided his cock into her, hissing in a breath like he was sore too. Mercy gritted her teeth, closing her eyes and wishing this would all just end. Keen fucked her exactly like he had the first few times he had before Everett was born, holding her legs up and watching, just trying to hurry and get her pregnant.

When he finally let her legs down several minutes after he finished, Mercy hurried to get Everett and curled up with him in her chair, wrapping up in the blankets. Keen moved behind her, spooning her as he made her share the blankets and let out a pleased sigh.

"Sweet dreams, husband," she told him softly, hoping to garner a little more goodwill.

"Mmm," he purred happily, then kissed her temple gently before laying back down.

Mercy sighed, feeling lost, but she passed out.

It was Keen that woke her this time, shaking her gently before inclining his seat and buckling his belt.

Sitting up slowly, Mercy started to wrap Everett in his sling so she could buckle and he immediately woke up.

She was feeding him as they landed on the airstrip, the sun lighting the horizon but not cresting it. It was still dark and gray as everyone got off the plane. Mercy was yawning and sore all over as she finally stood and let Keen help her to the stairs.

The little airstrip was privately owned, obviously and she knew just by breathing in the air that she was back home.

"I need the ladies room," Mercy told Keen, yawning again.

"There's a bathroom inside," Lun told Keen as he was loading things in the trunk of the limo out there to pick them up.

Keen gave a curt nod, then led Mercy to the hanger and building not far away. Two of his men followed close behind as the rest stayed back at the car.

The place was dark inside, but Mercy could see the outline of the bathroom door, the only place with the light on and she headed straight for it.

"Everyone freeze! Hands up, NOW!"

The yell startled Mercy and instinctively she dropped down low, huddling over Everett as the lights all came on.

"Not a fucking move! None of you! One more and you all die!"

"You are making a mistake," Keen spoke calmly, his hand showing, but not really up. "Do you know who I am?"

"I know who you are, asshole. One your fucking knees, hands behind your heads, all of you. You have the right to remain..."

The man was cut off by a dozen gunshots from outside near the car, but it was over in seconds.

Mercy didn't move, still huddling over Everett, trying to protect him.

"You have the right to remain silent," the man continued after there was silence from outside, someone from the inside opening the door to look out.

"We're good, Buchanan," another voice called quietly.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you," the first man went on and Mercy peeked up.

Keen was being cuffed, one man cuffing him, another with a gun on him. His bodyguards were getting the same treatment, two police officers each.

A hand landed on her shoulder and Mercy let out a cry of fear.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER!" Keen raged, trying to stand up.

"Miss?" a man called gently. "You're alright, it's safe. Can you stand? Let's get you out of here."

"Keep your hands off her, she's my WIFE!" Keen snarled as the officer handling him pinned him to the ground.

Mercy stood shakily, clutching Everett to her chest as she looked around.

The place was full of officers and now she could see flashing lights outside and hear a distant siren getting closer.

"What's happening?" she asked the man who was trying to get her to come outside with him.

"It's over. It's all over, we're going to get you home."

"I... I'm sorry... I really need to pee," she told him, horrified that she was genuinely about to pee herself, she had to go so badly.

"Ma'am, can't you hold it?" another man asked impatiently.

"I've been holding it the entire plane ride!"

"Get Jester in here," the first man spat irritably. "Ma'am, if you fucking try something after we..."

"Sir!" she interrupted, shaking her head. "I won't, I swear! You just saved me! But he was bringing me in here because I really do have to use the restroom!"

"Jester was shot, kevlar, but her bell is rung," another man spoke up, leaning away from his radio.

"Fuck," first man hissed.

"I don't care if you all fucking watch!" Mercy cried, horrified. "I have to go!"

Moving carefully, she went into the bathroom and let the door stay open as she sat down, almost sobbing in relief. This wasn't how things were supposed to be when you got rescued!

The man at the door looking hard at the wall with a red face seemed as horrified as she was.

"Thank you," she managed after she finally stood.

"I have to frisk you, ma'am," he blushed again. "We have a lady here, but she got hurt."

"It's fine, I understand," she told him, lifting her arms as best she could.

"You put hands on her, you die," Keen snarled from the ground.

Mercy rolled her eyes, then set Everett on the office chair before carefully pulling her dress off over her head and shaking it out, then turning a full circle for the officers watching. She had no underclothes on anymore, Keen had taken or ruined those, along with the blouse of her dress. Bending, she shook out her hair and ran her fingers through it before pulling the ruined dress back on. "Is that good enough?" she asked the officer, who looked sick.

"Ahh... the baby blankets," he mumbled.

Mercy took the sling off of Everett and let him see that there was nothing in the blankets before re-swaddling Everett and wrapping in the sling to hold him.

"Take her to the car, Donovan," the first man told the red faced man.

"They said they had an infant seat back in the car that was picking us up?" Mercy spoke up.

"We have one," the first man told her gently. "We were informed of the situation and your needs."

Mercy nodded, then looked down at Keen worriedly.

This wasn't going to work. Keen had connections. Whatever was happening right now was temporary and she knew it.

"I will take good care of Everett, Aikeen. I will bring him to see you as soon as I'm allowed," she lied. She didn't want him to be pissed at her if he was released in three days. "I will see you soon, ok? Please don't resist and get yourself hurt?" she called as Donovan led her out.

"We were given to understand you were being held against your will?" Donovan asked, confused.

"I was, but he's proven once that I can't escape him. What if you all can't hold him and he comes after me again? Why are you arresting him? Doesn't he have most of you in his pocket?"

"No one on his payroll was privy to this sting," Donovan told her, seeming angry now. "We have FBI coming in for him, for all of them, but we got the honor of taking him. You're a lucky girl, you seem to have friends in high places. A lot of high places. We had a small window to get here and take him and somehow it worked. No one seemed to know he was coming here at all, it wasn't until 4 different departments came together," he went on, opening a car door for her.

Mercy got in, but didn't put Everett in his seat yet, moving to feed him and quieten him down.

Donovan got up front. "There was a tipoff, and a call to action from high up. We've been working on this guy for a while, his whole organization, but he kept slipping our nets. No, not slipping. He kept cutting our nest and sliding through. Suddenly, yesterday, everything just started happening. Calls to action, and who wasn't allowed to know about it. Every single dirty cop on his payroll was put on another fake sting for another big fish, making them think they were part of the big to-do, when it was just to get them out of our hair while we arrested their real boss. Curtis can't figure out how it all suddenly came together, figures it must be about you. You must be important. When he looked you up, though, he couldn't find anything important about you?" Donovan," spoke the last like a question. "Your dad was Army, KIA, your mom is battling severe depression and lives in an assisted living community? Your brothers are both military and you... a numbers cruncher for a shady law firm who disappeared almost a year ago. How do you rate this massive scale cross-department involvement and rescue?"

Mercy looked at him, confused. The only answer she could come up with was Sam. He'd made a call, got all that information he had gathered up to the right people. He said he came from money, maybe he had enough to pay someone? Enough to get the ball rolling quickly enough to see her safe.

"What about his house?" Mercy asked the officer as another one got in the front seat and turned to look at Mercy. He looked away when he saw she was breastfeeding.

"What about it?" Donovan asked. "Everything good, Dubraith?"

"Waiting on the truck," the other man answered. "Curtis said to get her to the station, there's people there waiting on her."

"Soon as she's done," Donovan nodded.

"His house," Mercy spoke up again. "Did you clear it out? It's full of a lot of dangerous people and you have to be really careful of the women there."

"FBI is on that as we speak, they didn't want to jump the gun and tip off Murakami. Don't worry, they have intel on everyone there and they know to treat Isoka with special care. I'm assuming you mean her."

"His housekeeper too," Mercy told him, remembering what she had read about Yuon on the paper on Sam's desk. "She's one of his best assassin's. She looks old and frail but she isn't."

"I'm sure they know," the other man told Mercy placatingly. "You almost done with that? You need to buckle the kid in so we can get you to the precinct."

"Almost," she told him, feeling afraid. "I... there's someone I need to get a hold of? I... don't have a last name, just a first name and a place. A place where he's from and a place where he is now."

"You don't have a last name?" Donovan asked. "Might be tough to do, but don't worry. You'll have time after all this is over to look into anyone you want."

"No, I need to talk to him now," Mercy insisted.

"Buckle the kid in, we need to go," the other officer scowled. "Everyone is starting to leave and I don't want to be stuck in here smelling sour titty milk longer than I have to."

"Jesus, Dubraith, can you not be a dick just once?" Donovan demanded.

"What? It fucking stinks!"

"Sorry, I haven't had time to shower for you," Mercy told him angrily. "Sorry I inconvenienced you by getting kidnapped and raped multiple times over the last 16 hours and my baby still needs to be fed."

"Ma'am, ignore him, he's always a prick. I'm sorry, seriously. We're going to get you taken care of, ok? Do you need an ambulance?" Donovan asked.

"She's fucking fine!" Dubraith sneered angrily. "Look at her, she's sitting there just fine. You offer a fucking ambulance and she's suddenly going to pretend to be hurt just for the attention. Let's fucking go! Come on, lady, get that kid buckled in, we need to go now."

"Actually, yes," Mercy spoke up. "I do want the ambulance. Or anyone else besides this asshole. Hell. the man who kidnapped me and raped me was nicer to me than this dickhead, so yeah, I want to ride with ANYONE else," Mercy told Donovan.

"Dubraith, get the fuck out of my vehicle," Donovan spoke, his tone low and angry. "No! Not a fucking sound or argument, get the fuck out of my vehicle. I'm not brushing it off this time, you and your thing against women has gone too far this time and I am going to see you written up for it. Find a new partner. Get out!"

Dubraith got out, slamming the door and Donovan let out a breath, "Ma'am, I am so sorry! Please, don't hold his actions against me, he really is just a raging asshole. Great cop, an actual good cop, can't be bought, but he's a prick. He thinks you're just some mafia honey turning evidence or something, I don't think he understands everything about what's going on. Please don't..."

"Let's just go," Mercy told him, buckling Everett into the carseat.

Donovan took her straight to the precinct where she had to wait in a room alone with Everett for over an hour. Finally, two men in suits came in and started asking her questions.

Mercy had no idea what was going on, she only knew she was tired, hungry, and she needed a shower and to get Everett in a less stressful environment.

"I want my phone call," she told the man as she ignored his questions.

"You aren't under arrest, Miss Covington, we..."

"Then I can leave?"

"Well, no, we have questions and you can't just walk out of here, it's not safe yet. We..."

"Then I want a phone call, and a meal and something to drink."

"No one has fed you? Gabe, text Kim and get her something to eat immediately, something to drink too. Get her a menu in here or something so she can order something."

"I also want a shower and clean clothes and some freaking underwear."

"Of course, we do need to take you for DNA samples first... a rape kit? One of the officers said Murakami raped you on the plane?"

"Multiple times."

"We'll need to get some DNA and do a rape kit, then you can have a shower and clean clothes, I promise. Gabe, text and have that set up immediately. Miss Covington, we're..."

"Mercy."

"Mercy, we're going to get you all set up, I promise, we just have some questions."

"I need a room that isn't so bright, Everett can't sleep well under these fluorescents and they're giving me a headache."

"We'll get you moved soon, Mercy. We need to..."

Mercy let out an angry growl. "No. I don't think you understand! I have spent the last year trying to HIDE from that asshole and he found me! He found me and dragged me back here! Put me and my baby on a plane with NOTHING, ripped my clothes up, raped me multiple times. I haven't hardly slept, Everett was in pain the whole trip and I had to let gun toting bodyguard strangers hold my baby while that psychopath used me again and again! I am not doing a single nother god damned thing for anyone until I have had a shower, something to eat and a way to let my baby get some actual rest. It isn't too much to fucking ask! You shove me in a car with a misogynistic asshole who talked down to me and treated me like shit, then locked me in this room for over an hour not telling me anything or even bothering to answer when I tried to knock! I'm tired, my baby needs to be changed, I'm dirty and gross, I'm hungry and I'm fucking scared! You people don't know who he is and the influence he has! So fuck you! Get me out of this room!"

The man stared at her in shock, then looked at his partner with pink cheeks as if asking what he should do. His partner seemed at a loss as well.

"Gabe, go get Rutherford. Let's get her out of here to do the DNA at the hospital, ok? Get the kit done and out of the way so she can get some rest. Mercy, we'll stop at fast food on the way and pick up some diapers for the baby first thing. Let's go."

Mercy was curled up in a huge, plush, quiet room three hours later, fresh out of the shower and ready for a nap. Everett was finally actually sleeping and Mercy looked at her bed longingly, but she had promised the two men she would answer questions as soon as she had a shower. Stepping into the hall of the 6th story of the large, fancy hotel, she looked at the man in the hall, then passed him to the door open across from hers.

"I'm ready," she called in.

The two FBI men were joined now by another pair of men from the CIA, allowing a joint interview. They had no sooner sat down than a man and woman in suits came in as well, also just arriving for the joint interview.

Mercy told them everything from start to finish, about how she had originally met Keen and what he had done. Getting away from him and taking off, then being dragged back.

"And what is your relationship with Duke Whittier?" the woman finally spoke at the end, her accent British.

"I don't know who that is?" Mercy told the woman. "Is he one of the mafia people I met? I wasn't told everyone's names."

"Duke Whittier? You met him overseas? Ishmael Whittier?"

"Sam? Is that his last name?" Mercy asked, feeling excited she had a last name now, maybe.

"What is your relationship with him?" the woman demanded, looking through her papers.

"I... I know him? If it's Sam? Tall? Broad? Handsome? Blonde hair, blue eyes?"

"Yes, we know what he looks like," the woman rolled her eyes.