Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 04

Story Info
Looking for help, but maybe we just made things worse.
12.7k words
4.77
3.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is part four of an ongoing series. I was very torn on if I should submit this story in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. There is a heavy amount of public humiliation in this chapter. The story still takes place in a magical setting, so I decided to submit it under Sci-Fi & Fantasy. Be aware that there is a heavy focus on lesbian domination in this series. So hopefully that is what you're looking for.

*Very big thank you to Jordan Church for editing and helping me out.

**********

For the first time in a while, it was just the three of us.

Alice, Kelsey and I laid on Charity's floor, arms bound in wordless silence. Alice and Kelsey panting, taking in deep breaths, as they lay on their sides. Their arms bound behind their backs; the long double-sided dildo lay between them. I laid off to the side, face down with my ass still propped up by a cushion under my midsection.

There was no doubt that we were in over our heads. This city, though nice for tourists and businesses, was not for us. Especially since we were spending our time in the seedier parts of this city. We had to get out of here. That was the most important thing. We needed to leave Gran Stoby and leave Mercy behind.

Especially leave Mercy behind.

Last night had been crazy. Through an unexpected string of events, both Alice and I had ended up helping our host Charity train a young dominant lady named Rose. We were helping her learn how to train sex slaves... Rose practiced by training us. If that wasn't bad enough, we both had matching nipple rings put on us. These nipple rings were enchanted and usually used for sex slaves. I say usually because neither I nor Alice are sex slaves... so there must be some exceptions. Anyway, it's a long story.

As crazy as last night was, I don't think any of us had expected this morning to get even crazier. Now all three of us had matching tattoos on our upper left chest, just below the collar bone. I was also 'rewarded' with a bonus tattoo on my ass. Mercy and Charity had told us that tattoos would unify and bond us as a team.

Still, it could be worse. Kelsey now had enchanted cat ears and a matching tail. To be honest, it looked good on her, once it was attached it all blended into her natural hair color making it look like an extension of her body.

An enchanted slave ring pierced one of the cat ears, and the tail was long, thin with a bowtie and bell attached at the end. All our new jewelry and... cat accessories, were enchanted (more like cursed). Once they were put on, you could not remove them without a certain type of magic. At least, that's what Alice our only magic user said.

It had taken us a good while to come back to our senses, and even though we were all embarrassed at what had happened, we needed to get our shit straightened out. We managed to get untied, put our clothes back, and then we sat at the table to consider our situation.

Now that everything had slowed down, we finally got to see our new tattoos. We each shared a tattoo of a letter M that was wrapped in barbed wire.

Kelsey had to tell me what my 'bonus' tattoo was, a candy heart with the words 'Spank Slut'. I felt completely disheartened by it. They were on our bodies but they were Mercy's tattoos. To show that we were a team? Bullshit! Mercy didn't even get a tattoo!

There wasn't much we could do about the tattoos now. I didn't know of any way to get them off. The one saving grace I guess is that our clothes, as skimpy as they were, still covered our new tattoos, mostly. The exception was of course my butt tattoo, my leather skirt did not quite cover all of it, and if I bent over or twisted the wrong way, then the tattoo became visible.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Is there any way to take this damn tail out of me? Every time I touch it, I get a jolt." Kelsey complained.

"All of this stuff is enchanted." Alice said. She sighed and continued, "The only way I can think of to get it off is to find a magic user who specializes in disenchantment magic. There's not too many that I know of."

"Could we find one back home in Millerton?" I asked. Our enchanted slave rings each had a gem that would change colors and could control our orgasms. If the gem glowed red, then no matter how much you wanted, it would be impossible to cum. It's one thing to have self control, but this could get downright painful.

Earlier my need was so great that I was willing to do or say anything. Somehow Mercy, Charity and Rose could control our gems, and we needed to get their permission. It was horrible and I wanted this off me as soon as possible.

"First off, I've never heard of any disenchantment mages in Millerton. Second, there's no fucking way I'm travelling while this stuff is still on me. It's unfortunate, but our best bet to find a mage who can take these off is here in Gran Stoby." Said Alice.

The room stayed silent for a while longer, until Kelsey said "I had heard Gussie say that she picked up these ears and tail and stuff from Pangy's Potion Potential Plus. That's the store we were at yesterday with Mercy. With any luck, this Pangy would be able to give us some information."

"Are you sure we should even go there and ask about these things? Didn't Mercy say that they were friends?" Alice asked. That got me thinking too. I do remember Mercy saying something like that. Did Mercy have a tab there?

"I had thought of asking a guard for help, but what if they think WE are runaway slaves, and they just return us to Mercy? That could be super bad." I injected my thoughts and opinions into the discussion.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask Pangy some questions." Alice conceded. "If he's able to supply the jewelry, then there's a chance he might know of any disenchantment mages around."

We got up, checked our gear, and then left.

**********

It was a huge relief for us when we finally found the potion shop. We had gotten lost a few times and needed to backtrack, all the while we were ogled and harassed by strangers. Our normal clothing had been replaced by these skimpy outfits. Mercy had told us would help us fit in, but it turns out, we only fit in with local slave girls in the area.

A bell was attached to the door of Pangy's store that chimed, announcing our entry. The shop had a musky scent of old and dusty things, like the scent of an old library. The room was shaped like a narrow rectangle, slim shelves on both sides with many objects and colorful potion bottles packed on them.

There where many things that hung over the shelves, from dried up flowers, to colorful charms. At the end of the hallway was a little counter. Behind the counter, a doorway of hanging beads, an elderly man came into view. He used a cane to help with a prominent limp. He was balding and wore very thick spectacles.

"My, my, three lovely ladies. What can I do for you?" The old man asked. He had a slight whistle to his speech, that couldn't help but make you smile.

"Are you Pangy?" Kelsey asked.

"Are you tax collectors?" The man said, which threw off Kelsey. "I'm just joking. I am Pangy and this is my store. Is there anything you're looking for?" he laughed.

"We were wondering if you could tell us about this ring." Alice said pointing to the earing on Kelsey's cat ears. The gem was currently colored a dark red.

Pangy squinted at Kelsey and motioned with his hand for her to come closer. She walked up to the counter and leaned in for the old man to have a look.

"A control gem. These are common with slavers who specialize with women slaves." He reached up and gave it a gentle tug. Kelsey gasped and moaned, then quickly jumped back and covered her mouth in embarrassment.

I noticed that the gem became just a little brighter when she moaned, before it settled back into the previous dark red. "I sold one of these this morning. By chance do you know a lady named Mercy?"

The question wasn't unexpected, but we hadn't planned on what to say if it was asked, which caused us to look at each other hoping someone else would answer. The pause didn't go unnoticed.

"I see. Did Mercy put that on you today? I'm guessing you three are her latest project. You know, she was here yesterday and told me she had three new pets." The old man said, piecing our situation together. "Tell me, do you two also have control rings?" he asked Alice and me.

"We do, though ours are different from that one." I spoke. Embarrassed I lifted the edge of my tiny vest to show Pangy my nipple ring. "She has one identical to mine."

"Hmm, I see. Well, I wish I could help you, but I'm unable to disenchant that sort of magic." Pangy said with a sigh.

"What can you tell us about control rings?" Alice asked, feigning ignorance. She already knew a lot about them, but maybe there was something more that she didn't know.

Pangy sat down on a bench unseen behind his counter and thought for a bit. "They are built and purchased from Artificers and Enchanters who usually work together to install and enchant the gems. It's generally a strong enchantment with a simple word or sentence to apply the lock, so anyone can use the rings. Once they are on, it takes a mage who is strong in dispelling magic to remove it. These gems are controlled by a different type of gem. You might not have realized but Mercy and other trainers have a master's gem. It could be a ring or a piercing or a necklace. Regardless of what it is, anyone with master's gem can control any control gem."

That explains a lot. All three had matching gems, and I remembered Rose said I needed permission to cum, but I hadn't realized how literal she meant that. It also explained how Charity was able to allow me to cum, even though it was Mercy who put the ring on me.

"Is there anything else you can tell us?" Kelsey pressed for more information.

"Hmm" Pangy thought some more, "I think I'd heard there is a small team of adventurers at the guild who happen to have a mage specializing in dispelling. They've been making waves in the city for rescuing and freeing slaves. You should maybe try and find them."

"This has been a massive help. Thank you so much!" Kelsey said, and both Alice and I repeated the thanks.

As we headed for the exit, Pangy stood and said, "Be very careful, ladies. Those control rings are bad news, but the slave collars are far worse. Avoid those collars at all costs." That sentence left a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach.

********

We made our way towards the adventurer's guild. It was another uncomfortable walk as we were harassed, groped, and in Kelsey's case, cat-called. Several times I was spanked on my spank slut tattoo when we went through crowded area's. Poor Kelsey kept getting her new tail pulled. Add in that we got lost and turned around a few times, it wasn't until late afternoon that we found the guild hall.

Alice had been in the hall once with Mercy yesterday, so she knew where to go once inside. This guild hall was a mansion compared to the one from Millerton, our old town.

The place was packed with adventure's, who blessedly were too distracted with notice board postings and paperwork to notice us three in our rather... floozie attire. There was a lot of missing people postings. Thinking back, Alice had said that there's been a wave of abductions recently.

We followed Alice to a desk that read 'Help' above it. There was an older lady who wore a clean and crisp uniform. Her name tag read Gabriella.

"How may I... help you?" Gabriella began asking, until she looked at us three. I can imagine she doesn't see adventurers dressed like this every day. I know I hadn't. It was almost comical how we had believed Mercy that this was what normal people wore around here.

The worst part of it all was that none of us had any money on hand to purchase any new clothing, and Mercy had taken our old clothes, leaving us in this 'gear'.

"I know this doesn't look good, Gabriella, but we are adventurers out of Millerton." Alice started. Kelsey continued, "We came to this city with a friend, and now we are in trouble. We had heard that there's a group of adventurers who might be able to help us." Kelsey pointed out her control ring on her ear.

To her credit, Gabriella listened with a lot of understanding. Maybe this wasn't an uncommon thing to happen. When Alice was finished explaining, Gabriella leaned towards us and quietly said "You must be talking about Brinn's team. They have been helping take down a lot of gang activity in the last month or two. You girls hang tight, I'll send a runner to fetch them. With any luck, they'll be here in a little bit."

Relief was visible on all our faces. Gabriella called over a little boy and told him to fetch Brinn. She whispered directions to the lad, and he was off like a racehorse.

As for the rest of us, we just killed time in the employee lounge area. Gabriella had invited us in, saying that we were too distracting in the hall proper. Especially after one adventurer had done as my tattoo instructed and gave me a spank. That was humiliating.

Two hours had passed by, when finally, a new face entered the room. "Hello, Gabriella sent for me. My name is Brinn, and I'm told you need my help." She was beautiful, and proud looking. Tall and tanned, she looked to be about 5'10" with light brown hair in a ponytail that was a done on the side of her head. She wore proper armor that hid her fit figure, with a sword resting on her hip and a small buckler attached to her left bracer.

I don't think I was the only one impressed. Alice and Kelsey also gawked at Brinn. Kelsey was the first to speak. "Hello, Brinn. My name is Kelsey, and this is Alice and Ren." Kelsey stood and went to shake Brinn's hand.

I followed suit and so did Alice. After greetings were made, we told Brinn our story and situation. How we had met Mercy. How Mercy had talked us into travelling to Gran Stoby, and so on.

Brinn listened and bobbed her head in understanding. We omitted some of the more embarrassing things though, like the red and pink creams that had been used on us in the bath's and the other sexual stuff. Brinn was still a stranger and it seemed unnecessary to tell her those things. Better to keep business to removing the control rings.

"It seems you three are in quite a predicament. Unfortunately, I am also in a predicament. As you've heard, my team and I have been making a name for ourselves by freeing slaves from the local gangs in this city. The key word here is team. You see..." Brinn paused.

It looked like she was re-living a bad memory and her eyes began to tear up. "You see, two days ago, we attempted another rescue. It went horribly. The mission was a failure, and my two teammates were captured." Brinn began to cry.

We had her sit down on the couch with us and did our best to comfort her. Brinn cried for a little while, and all we could do was try and keep her calm.

Eventually, Brinn calmed enough to explain more. "My two friends, Hana and Grace, have been taken. Grace is the one who would be able to help you girls. She is the one who's good with dispelling magic. All the other dispelling mages in this town are cowards or exploit their gifts for ludicrous amounts of gold. I've heard horrible stories of slaves going to these mages for help, who end up getting returned to the supposed owners. It's awful. That's why we started rescuing slaves."

Brinn took a deep breath and continued, "Hana would sneak us in, the girl has a talent at unlocking doors. Grace would undo the magic, Maddy and I would handle any guards. But last time, they were ready for us. We walked into a trap, and only Maddy and I escaped."

My ears perked up at her story, especially the part of Hana. It sounded like Hana, and I had a lot of similarities. I got to thinking, "I've got an idea. Maybe we can help each other."

I blurted out, drawing all the attention in the room on me. "It sounds like we need your team, and you need a team. I'm our team's lock expert. Maybe we can help rescue Hana and Grace. If we can get them out, then Grace can help us. It's a win, win for everyone!" I had started rambling faster and faster as I talked.

When I had finished, I could see hope in Brinn's face. Alice said "Brinn, Ren is right. She is very talented at lockpicking. With us there to help, maybe we can rescue your friends."

"That's right! We can do it!" Kelsey stood up, clearly enthusiastic at the idea of a rescue. "They won't be expecting us. Now that they've captured the thorn in their side, they shouldn't be expecting another rescue attempt, especially not so soon. Now's the time to strike!"

"Are you sure you three want to help? It could be dangerous." Brinn warned us, though you could see the hope in her eyes. Her words seemed to just be for precaution.

"We are still adventurer's Brinn. We would help you even if it wasn't helping us out in the end." Alice said, now standing up with Kelsey. She reached down to Brinn, took her hand and pulled the beautiful warrior to her feet.

"Thank you all. This means so much to me." Brinn said, tears threatening to come back. She wiped her eyes with her arm and put on a brave face. "Then together, we will rescue my friends from the Fire Thorns."

Her words echoed in my head, and my legs shook. I very nearly fell down. Visions of Mindy flooded my mind. I thought back to seeing her crawling, her collar with the short chains that attached to the shackles on her wrists. Her look of resignation, the look of a fiery spirit that had been broken.

The tattoo on her upper chest of the Fire Thorns symbol. Unconsciously my hand pressed against the tattoo on my upper chest. The one I'd received hours ago. It was in the same place as Mindy's tattoo.

I wasn't alone in my fear, Kelsey and Alice were both silent.

Brinn picked up on our hesitation "I understand. It's a stupid idea. I'm sorry for even asking. This isn't your fight." She quickly turned around and made for the exit. Kelsey quickly ran and grabbed Brinn's arm, stopping her before she could leave. Brinn turned to face us, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We're still in this with you." Kelsey said. "It's just that we recently met a girl who was captured by the Fire Thorns. It looks like a terrible fate. We are going to help."

"Yeah. There's no way we're backing down. We should hurry and come up with a plan." I said, sounding braver than I felt.

Brinn smiled and began to wipe the tears from her eyes. "How about you all come with me. I'm scheduled to meet up with Maddy soon. She's our fourth member."

************

Brinn led us through Gran Stoby in a fast pace. She walked with such confidence; people seemed to scurry out of her path like fish to a shark. The effect reminded me of Mercy. Though Brinn wasn't as tall or as bulky, she still carried an air of danger to her. Following behind her, we faced far less harassment on the streets.

We walked several blocks, up past the market street, and along the docks to a small restaurant. The dinning area was surprisingly large. From the outside I thought the place would be a lot smaller. Tables scattered the room with no particular pattern, and the place smelled of seafood.

Brinn lead us in deeper, past the tables, past the bar and kitchen and up to the back wall. There was a doorway that was difficult to see unless you walked all the way to the back wall. Brinn knocked three times, then once, then three more times before the door opened.

Inside was a cute looking girl blonde with shoulder length hair. Her bangs were long and parted down the middle, while the back was in a loose ponytail. Freckles spotted her face heavily along her nose. She wasn't much taller than me. She was dressed in tight fitting clothes, a loose-fitting belt sagged down on her waist from the weight of her quiver.

"Who the hell are these people?" The girl said with a sneer.