Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't." Mercy stopped her. "This is a member of the Fire Thorns. A man who has been going around abducting women. It's going to be bad enough when they find the bodies, but if someone points us out, it'll be big trouble for us."

Alice stepped back while Mercy raised her sledgehammer high, and then took the man's life in the alley. It was a sobering reminder of her raw physical power.

Mercy grabbed the partially opened bag from the floor,. She looked inside and pulled out a rag, then she attached the bag to her belt. It was the same bag that the fourth man had been rummaging through.

"We should go before anyone see's us." She said while she cleaned off the weapon. The alley was a mess with bodies, but surprisingly there was little blood. We followed Mercy the rest of the way through the alley and back around to the front door, trying to make it look like we just arrived.

The pub was now very busy. Men and women crowded around the long bar, impatient for alcohol. There was also a large crowd gathered off in one of the corners. There was a loud amount of hooting and hollering, but I was too short to see what they were all cheering about. I'd accidentally bumped into a few people as I walked. I needed to look where I was going.

There at the table we previously had, was Brinn. Sitting with her were three men, who looked to be hitting on her. She had an annoyed look on her face as the scruffy looking man said something and laughed loudly. Brinn rolled her eyes at him, then spotted Alice and me. Her face immediately lit up, and she waved us over with exaggerated arm movements.

Quickly I rushed over to her, hoping I could say a few words to her before she met Mercy. Seeing me approach, she gently pushed one of the men aside to clear my way. "Brinn, Mercy is here with us. It's a long story, and we'll tell you, but please don't say anything about us trying to leave, and don't mention that Grace is a mage." I rambled my words very fast into her ear.

"Mercy's here?" Is all she was able to say before Mercy arrived at the table with Alice.

The three men turned to look at Mercy, but only one had recognition in his eyes. He stood up quickly and smiled, "Mercy! When did you get back? I've not seen you in years!" The man stood from his chair and took a step towards her, arms out for an embrace.

Mercy put a hand onto the man's shoulder and pushed him aside and sat in his now empty chair. "Thanks for the chair, Todd." The other two men looked confused. One stood up with an insulted look in his eyes.

Todd lowered his arms and tried to defuse the situation. "It's all good, guys. This is Mercy, she used to work for the Thorns. She can be a bit rough around the edges, but she's good shit."

As if to taunt the man, Mercy leaned over and took his nearly full mug of ale. The man looked aghast, but made no move to stop her, he just looked side to side at his buddies as if to say "What the fuck? Did you see this?"

Mercy looked to Todd and said, "Got back just yesterday." She took a long gulp of the ale and continued "You boys better skedaddle. This is my table now." Todd didn't need to be asked twice and led his buddies away while still trying to calm down the one who was fuming.

"Brinn, this is Mercy. Mercy, this is Brinn." I made introductions and made to sit down, but Mercy swiftly brought her free hand up and pulled me to her lap. I stiffened up at first, having a brief flashback to this morning. Then that smell of lilacs hit me, the smell that seemed to melt away my will and leave me feeling dizzy and needy. I couldn't help but relax a little.

Alice sat down to my and Mercy's right, while Brinn was to our left. Brinn had a look of concern on her face, trying to read the situation. Alice looked flushed and embarrassed with her hands in her lap, while I was sitting on Mercy's lap, feeling awkward.

This wasn't the first time I'd been on Mercy's lap, but this was the first time in public. It seemed like every time she had me in her lap, she would tease me and toy with me. I looked around and saw horny drunk men looking my way.

Mercy took another long pull of the drink before slamming down her empty mug. "My girls told me that they met some people at the guild today who needed help. I take it you're one of them?" She asked Brinn.

"Your girls?" Brinn leaned forward, a look of disgust on her face now. It looked like she was sizing Mercy up. Brinn was certainly tall and muscular, she looked like a seasoned fighter, but after seeing Mercy again in action only a few minutes ago, I still felt Brinn was no match. The thing that concerned me was whether Brinn know she stood no chance.

"Yes. My girls." Mercy said with confidence. I felt her hand glide up my abdomen and under my vest. Mercy then gave my tit a hard squeeze that made me gasp and squirm on her lap. She never once broke eye contact with Brinn while she tormented me. "Isn't that right Ren? You're my girl." I felt her thumb rub back and forth over my very erect nipple.

My stomach leapt into my throat. My mouth was dry. I was about to answer when a mighty cheer erupted from the large gathering of men over in the crowded corner.

The sound was so abrupt that you couldn't help looking. Still, I was too low down sitting on Mercy's lap to see what was going on, though now there looked to be a man standing on a table with his shirt off. He swung it over his head in celebration, and more cheering could be heard.

Alice took the chance to break the tension between Brinn and Mercy, "Brinn's friends have been abducted by the Fire Thorns. Brinn and her friend, Maddy, have asked us to help them rescue their friends. So, we came here to see if we could find anything out."

Mercy seemed to relax at the explanation. Slowly she leaned back in her seat, the hand leaving my tit and travelled onto my lap. Her hand rubbed up and down my thigh while she seemed to think on what she had just heard. Brinn still leaned forward, tense as a lion.

"I think... I think I may be able to help you. I have some connections with the Fire Thorns. As it happens, I was just there earlier today." Mercy said with a pause of thought. "Today's been very interesting for me, and it only seems to be getting better."

I could hear the smile in her voice. She was definitely building up to something. I felt her hand squeeze my thigh.

"Here's the problem for me Brinn, If I decide to help you, I'd be crossing the Fire Thorns. I'd be putting my neck on the line. Trust is needed for my help." Mercy said aloud.

I tensed up at her words. We were in the middle of a Fire Thorn controlled bar, surrounded by its gang members, and she was talking out loud about crossing them. I looked around at the strangers who surrounded us, but it seemed no one was actually listening to our conversation.

A slave waitress arrived at our table and Mercy grabbed another mug from the girl, "Brinn, pay this lovely creature for me." Brinn looked very on edge, stress shown in her face. I think she was also nervous about having this conversation in this location.

Brinn reached for her coin purse with deliberate slow motions, never losing eye contact. "I've never shied away from action. I'm willing to do anything to help save my friends. What can I do to earn your trust? How much do you know?" Brinn asked while she dropped the coins in the waitresses open pouch.

"I've got to know what kind of person you are, Brinn. I've got to see how you handle yourself in unexpected situations. Are you a lady of action, or someone who will crack under pressure? Are you someone who will follow orders, even in a stressful situation?" Mercy took a long swig of her ale, and then slammed the empty mug on the table.

Brinn jumped back in her seat at the loud bang of the mug. It was clear to see how nervous Mercy was making her.

Another loud cheer from the crowd in the corner. I wanted to know what was going on over there. They were chanting "COLLAR, COLLAR, COLLAR."

Whatever was going on wasn't good. The crowd only looked to be getting thicker. I watched as several of the slave waitresses were pulled in and engulfed into the mob. I felt another shiver run down my spine.

Brinn brought the attention back to our table, "Mercy, I need to help my friends. I'm willing to do what it takes to prove to you that I'm dependable. I will not flinch under pressure." She said with confidence as she straightened her back with hands now on her knees.

"Then prove it to me." Mercy said as she stood up, pushing me off her lap. This time, I didn't fall onto the floor like I had in the past. Brinn stood up following Mercy's lead, and then so did Alice.

I felt Mercy grab the back of my small vest in a firm, steel like grip, "Brinn, I've got two girls here who have been bad. I've got two bad, naughty girls here." This couldn't be good.

My perspective went wild as I was pushed against the table, then bent over it, with Alice soon after me. Mercy stood between Alice and me, hands on the back of our necks. "Do. Not. Move" I heard her say.

My hands had landed on the table in an instinctual attempt to break or cushion my fall. Even though Mercy told me not to move, I still tried. I tested the range of movement to find I had very little. I chose to relax my arms, accepting that I wasn't going to be going anywhere easily.

Strangers began looking at us, two at first, but then I watched as they nudged and called out for more people to look at our table and all the commotion that was beginning. I felt myself flush, and I tried to hide my face with my hands. Still, I could hear Mercy talking to Brinn, not at all bothered by the crowd.

"If you want my trust." Mercy said, her voice rising.

*SMACK*

"Ah" I heard Alice cry out.

"Then I want you to punish my naughty," *SMACK* "Dirty," *SMACK* "Disobedient," *SMACK* "Slutty girls!" *SMACK, SMACK, SMACK*

Alice cried out after each spank, causing me to flinch each time. I peeked through my fingers to look over at my friend. Alice had her face covered with her hands, like I had. There was a large crowd of men now circling our table. All were smiling, watching as Mercy administered punishment to Alice.

"You said you were a lady of action, Brinn. Someone who wouldn't hesitate to help her friends. You said you'd do anything; I want you to punish Ren for me. Show me how you obey orders." Mercy said to Brinn. I curled my head over to my left shoulder to see Brinn. She stood there, wide eyed and uncertain. She then looked down at me, staring at me but not moving, indecision all over her face.

"Spank her!" Mercy shouted at Brinn, causing her to jump back in fear. The crowd began chanting "SPANK HER, SPANK HER!"

I felt my heart racing. I thought, "This can't be happening.

Brinn was looking left and right at the growing crowd of men. Mercy pulled me upright by my hair, and turned me to face Brinn, who still stood there with a panicked expression. I smelled that deliciously alluring smell from Mercy, the smell that brought so much excitement to me.

Mercy unclipped my small vest and tore it down off me, exposing me to everyone. Another loud cheer burst from the crowd of onlookers as Mercy threw my vest into the crowd. I went to cover myself, only to have Mercy push me back into the bent over position on the table again.

This was so humiliating!

"She's been a bad little girl and needs to be punished!" Mercy again shouted at Brinn, putting more pressure on her, along with the chanting from the crowd.

"Punish her! Punish her!" They shouted in chorus.

I watched Brinn nervously take the two steps toward me. She gently placed a hand on my lower back. I tensed up, expecting a strong blow from her. I felt her shaking. She looked nearly as strong as Mercy, and I expected it to be very painful.

*Smack*

It stung, but not to any extent I would have expected. It felt playful and pleasant, not at all like the spanks I'd received from Mercy. Part of me felt... disappointed...? Was that the feeling?

Boos came from the men. I looked back behind me to see Brinn. She looked frightened. Frightened at what she was doing, frightened at the crowd, and frightened for me. Or was she frightened for herself?

"Spank my little spank slut better than that." I heard Mercy taunt Brinn. Then Mercy humiliated me further by pulling my leather skirt off and showing everyone my bare ass. Not just my bare ass, but also my 'Spank Slut' tattoo. I covered my face once more in embarrassment, hearing the cheering of the strangers that surrounded us.

*Smack*

I felt another half-hearted spank on my now bare ass, followed by more boos from the crowd.

"What was that sad display? Do you not know how to properly spank a disobedient little tart? Do I need to show you how to do it?" Mercy heckled.

*SMACK* Pain rippled through my body, starting from my ass and settling in my pussy.

"Ah!" I screamed. That one hurt a lot; the crowd roared.

"That is how you properly punish a spank slut." I heard Mercy say. Then I felt her run her hand down my pussy lips, and I gasped as Mercy rubbed me with expertise. It felt so, so good. Unconsciously I raised my ass to her, going onto the tips of my toes, trying to get more contact.

"See how wet this little slut is?" I pictured Mercy showing my wetness off to Brinn and the whole crowd.

More cheers thundered. I kept my face covered. "Spank her properly if you want my help. Spank her like you mean it, or I'll spank you!" I heard Mercy say before her words were once again drowned by the cheering crowd.

Just how many people were watching this? It felt like Mercy was really playing things up for this crowd.

Moments passed before...

*Spank*

This one hurt a little more, but not enough to make me cry out like I had with Mercy. What surprised me more was the way the crowd went quiet. This had me pull my hands from my face to look over my shoulder. Mercy had a scowl on her face, one that frightened me. I then looked over my other shoulder to see the frightened look on Brinn's face.

Mercy took slow measured steps toward Brinn, who tried to back up but was stopped by the wall of people behind her. Hands seized her arms from all around, and the girl I'd met this afternoon, the girl who looked so strong and brave and heroic, now looked meek and small. Especially small compared to the looming Mercy.

Mercy reached for Brinn's belt while she talked, "Here I thought you were different. Still, I plan to help you find your friends, Brinn. I know exactly where Hana and Grace are, and I fully intend to re-unite you all." Mercy pulled Brinn's belt off, folded the belt, and slung it over her shoulder. Then she began unclipping Brinn's armor.

Brinn made no effort to move while Mercy unclipped her armor. "You... you know where Grace and Hana are? Are you sure?" is all Brinn managed to say as her armor was tossed to the floor. "And, you'll help me?"

Mercy pinched Brinn's face, making it look like Brinn was making a kissing face. Mercy leaned in and said with such condescension, "I'll bring you right to Hana tonight. If you behave and follow my orders, I'll bring you to Grace, too. Does that sound good to you?" Mercy asked, her tone cold.

Then Mercy, while still pinching Brinn's face, nodded the girls head up and down in a forced agreement. "Are you going to behave for me, like a good girl?" Mercy again nodded Brinn's head and then said, "Good girl."

Mercy let go of Brinn's face and stepped back. "Stay right there a moment."

Mercy turned to face me and Alice. We were still bent over the table. "Don't think I've forgotten about the two of you. Stand up. Alice, you look overdressed for what I've got planned."

Mercy smiled at us. I felt a shiver run through me. I looked back and saw panic in Alice's eyes. She looked left and right at all the men who circled us. They began chanting something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

I watched a few men pawing at Alice, pulling at her clothing. The crowd became much more aggressive when Mercy didn't stop them. I heard Alice cry out as the crowd undressed her, ripping her clothing to shreds.

Mercy laughed and reached into the bag she had stolen from that man in the alley. She pulled out a couple jars of the red cream and handed it to our audience. "Put them on the table and lather them up with this." Mercy told the men, then she shouted, "PLAY WITH MY GIRLS, BUT IF I SEE ONE COCK OUT, I'LL RIP IT OFF!"

I was having a hard time processing all this, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think. All the faces that surrounded us seemed to focus on Alice and me. In a blur of motion, I was pushed back into the table by the mob.

Hands everywhere, they grabbed at me, pinching and pulling. More and more hands, I was lifted and dragged onto the table, I heard the mugs crashing to the floor as I took their place.

Soon Alice joined me, laying naked beside me, though she was laid opposite as in her feet were at the same edge as my hands and vice versa. Our arms and legs were pulled out and wide for the mob to view all of us.

Then the damn red cream was dumped on us. I shrieked in surprise, though I should have expected it since I knew Mercy had handed jars of the stuff out. It felt cold at first, a shock to the system. Hands from every which way descended on us, pressing and rubbing the cream all over.

It didn't feel cold for long. Now it felt hot. So deliciously hot, and it left a tingling feeling everywhere. A few times I tried to pull my hands and feet in, but it was futile. Looking up, I saw the men held my hands in place at the wrists.

I was disgusted when one rubbed his groin against my hand. I could feel him through his pants. Then like dominoes, I felt the same thing on the other hand, and on my feet. I was held in place while these drunk men dry humped my hands and feet in public.

My senses were completely overwhelmed by all the sensation. The cream left that tingling feeling that I loved, and all the hands rubbing everywhere that felt so wrong at first, now felt incredible.

I had such a hard time thinking as hands rubbed up and down my legs, my arms, my tummy. Like a whole-body massage by twenty hands. Fingers roughly pulled at my nipples, hands ran up my thighs and fingers rubbed my pussy. The cream heightened my sense of touch massively and I was drowning in pleasure.

*CRACK*

"Hmm!" I heard a cry. It sounded like Brinn. I tried to look over, but the crowd was too thick to make anything out.

"One!" A cheer sounded from the pub. I gave up trying to look sideways,. The crowd around us was like a wall.

I rested my head and looked up. That's when I saw all the people upstairs. All along the railing upstairs were people looking down at us. So many observers, so many eyes on me, nude and being pleasured by so many strangers, unable to move.

*CRACK*

"Hmm" I heard Brinn cry out again. "Two!" The crowd upstairs chanted.

The pattern continued, but I couldn't pay attention for long. A separate chant was going on around me, one I couldn't quite put together, but the hands that held my arms down relaxed. I was pulled into a sitting position, then pushed towards the prostrated Alice.

I was picked up and made to straddle her head. I had precious moments to take in my surrounding's before more hands pulled my torso down, forcing my head between Alice's legs.

Though it was very brief, I got a very quick look around from the sitting position I'd had on the table. I was able to see over the heads of a lot of the men. It was hard to process what I'd seen, but it looked like... no, it couldn't have been.

I swear I'd seen two familiar figures in the other crowd, the one in the corner. Was that cat ears on the one? Could the other figure have been Maddy? It was too brief a look to know for certain. I then looked over and down toward Mercy.

Now that was a sight.